Since 1986, the Passport to Your National Parks® program has helped millions of visitors record their national park visits by collecting Passport cancellations at visitor centers and contact stations.
A map feature provides easy access to the location of more than 1,000 Passport to Your National Park cancellation locations. Park listings identify the year and stamp type when featured on the annual Passport commemorative stamp sticker set.
This digital Passport Companion allows you to explore every unit of the National Park Service, mark parks you would like to visit and those you have visited. You can search parks by name, state or “nearby” using GPS technology. There is a digital scrapbook for each park that allows you to log a journal entry, record the date of your visit, and import photos with descriptions. You can find park addresses, phone numbers, National Park Service websites, plus entrance fee and junior ranger program information.
- Includes valuable information on every unit of the National Park Service
- Search for parks alphabetically, by state or Passport region
- Find Passport cancellation stations by map or list
- Create journal entries for your park visit
- Add photos, with descriptions, to visited sites
- Mark parks you would like to visit or have already visited
- Find nearby parks using GPS map feature
- Follow links to National Park Service website for directions, hours, events and more
- One-touch access to eParks.com, the Official Online Store of America’s National Parks