NOTICE: We are creating apps for all EBT cards that do not have them! If you have a card with no app, please email email@example.com. Thanks!
SEE DISCLOSURE BELOW*
The US Federal government uses Direct Express®* debit cards for distributing SSI (Supplemental Security Income), SSD (Social Security Disability), VA Compensation or Pension, RRB Annuity, and OPM (Federal Retirement) benefits payments. Getting your debit card balance from a smartphone via browser directly from their website (https://www.usdirectexpress.com) has been very difficult... until now! Balance Checker for Direct Express® debit cards lets you log in and view your balance quickly with just a PIN# you set up. Our upcoming version will give users access to statements too!
iPhone version coming soon!
© ITWeRKS 2013
*DISCLAIMER: The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® is issued by Comerica Bank, pursuant to a license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Direct Express® is a service mark of the U.S. Department of the Treasury, Financial Management Service. The developers of this application are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Comerica Bank, MasterCard International Incorporated, or the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
Comerica Mobile Banking lets you control where and when you bank. (1)
• Check account balances and activity
• Transfer funds between your Comerica accounts
• Pay Bills and eBills
• Deposit checks
• Send money to another person by using their mobile phone number or email address
• Receive immediate text or email notifications on your account
• Find Comerica banking centers and ATMs
Comerica is committed to mobile banking security. To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
Comerica Bank. Member FDIC.
1 Comerica Mobile Banking is available to Comerica Web Banking(R) customers. Balances and transaction details are only available for certain Comerica accounts. Bill payment can only be done with existing billers set up through Comerica Web Bill Pay(R). Comerica will bear the responsibility for any late-payment related charges (up to $50) should a payment arrive after its due date, as long as your payment was scheduled in accordance with Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions. To view the Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions, log into Comerica Web Banking and click on the Self Service tab. Standard text and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
2 Comerica Click&Capture Deposit(SM) is available to customers that have both Comerica Web Banking(R) and Comerica Mobile Banking®. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Please keep your mobile deposited paper check(s) in a safe place until the funds are posted to your account, then securely destroy them. Regular deposit fees may apply, see your Account Fee brochure for fee information. Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply per deposit. For additional details and deposit limit amounts, please refer to the Comerica Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions. To view the Comerica Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions, log into Comerica Web Banking and click on the Self Service tab. Standard message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
3 Must be enrolled in Comerica Web Banking(R) and in the Comerica Person to Person Transfer service. Refer to the user addendum for Comerica Person to Person Transfer Service, which supplements the Comerica Web Banking(R) Terms and Conditions, for details. Both you and the other person need a United States bank account; only one person is required to have a Comerica deposit account. The Request Money function is not available through Comerica Mobile Banking. To view the Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions, and the applicable user addendum, log into Comerica Web Banking and click on the Self Service tab. Additional fees and limitations may apply.
Comerica Mobile App is available for Android(TM). Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. Comerica is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Google, Inc.
READ THE NEXT LINE IT'S IMPORTANT!!!!
READ THIS: You MUST have a working userid and password from http://ucard.chase.com. Before you open this app, go to the website and login. Reset your password if necessary. Create an ID if you do not have one by clicking REGISTER FOR UCARD CENTER. Once you know you have a working ID and Password, open the app and log in! If you have any problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a Puerto Rico EBT card, PLEASE contact us at email@example.com as we are trying to create apps for these and need test users!
SEE DISCLOSURE BELOW*
Many states, universities, and other organizations use UCard®* debit cards for distributing payments, including EBT benefits such as SNAP Food Stamps (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program/Food Stamps), unemployment, and cash benefits. Getting your EBT card balance from a smartphone via browser directly from their website (https://www.ucard.chase.com) has been difficult... until now! ITW Balance Checker for UCard lets registered users log in and view their balance quickly with just a PIN# they set up.
If you find this App useful please consider leaving positive feedback. If you have a problem, please send a support request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our lab at 631.610.9635. Thanks for your support!
iPhone version coming soon!
© ITWeRKS 2013
*DISCLAIMER: The UCard® is issued by Chase Bank. UCard® is a registered trademark of JPMorgan Chase & Co. The developers of this application are in no way affiliated with JPMorgan Chase & Co. or the developers of the UCard® website.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.tdfcu.org/home/privacy
Work, play, whatever you like >
Get information quickly and schedule payments in advance.
Live more, type less >
Believe it or not, you can snap a picture to pay bills and make deposits.
Stay Close >
Your family, friends or people you work with can receive money easily with U.S. Bank Pay a Person.
Add to your life, not to your list. Count on us for new ways to keep up with your finances.
The Fine Print
1. The U.S. Bank Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile services, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-872-2657.
© 2014 U.S. Bank.
Deposit Products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
PAY YOUR RENT INSTANTLY
Easily pay your rent with your debit card, credit card or bank account anytime, anywhere.
CREATE & MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
Create a new account, view payment history or add a new payment method.
SETUP & MANAGE AUTOPAY
Setup monthly recurring payments from your bank account or credit card with AutoPay.
ENROLL IN RENT REMINDERS
Sign up for monthly rent reminders by text or email to help avoid late payment fees.
*Note: RentPayment is currently only available to participating RentPayment properties. For a full list of
eligible properties serviced by RentPayment visit RentPayment.com.
My Balance is a simple, straight forward, App that allows you to have easy access to your current Bank Account Balance. Your Account Balance is stored within a Tiny Database in the App within your phone and you may ADD or SUBTRACT Deposits or Payments as these transactions are made.
• Current Bank Account Balance is “User Defined”
• Facilitates Real-Time knowledge and awareness of your current Bank Account Balance
• Know and have quick, easy, access to your current bank account balance, right down to the penny, at all times
• Prevent overdraft charges by always knowing your exact, up-to-date bank account balance
• Many Banks provide online access and/or an App for Bank Account information, however often times the data within these Banking Websites or Apps is either not current, or does not include pending transactions, scheduled bill payments, or outstanding check payments
• “User Defined” transactions allow My Balance to account for fuel payments made at gas stations whereby the Bank Website and/or App would only show a temporary $1.00 charge, whereas the fuel purchase amount is actually beyond the $1.00 charge
• My Balance allows you to keep a transaction-based view of your actual Bank Account balance based upon the actual real-time transactions that occur through payment or deposit transactions
• This App also allows you to account for checks that have been sent in the mail to pay bills that have not yet cleared the bank
• Further, scheduled payments made within bank website “Bill Pay” applications can be accounted for and included within your current balance that displays within the My Balance App
1. Download the My Balance App.
2. Launch the App.
3. When the My Balance App opens for the very first time, your Current Balance is set to $0.00.
4. Select the field that includes the “Enter Deposits or Payments” label to open your phone’s numeric data entry keypad.
5. Enter your current bank account balance.
6. Close your phone’s numeric data entry keypad and select the (+) Add button to save your current balance.
7. That’s it, you’re done! Your current bank account balance is stored and saved within a Tiny Database within your phone.
8. Enter payments made or deposits made into the field that includes the “Enter Deposits or Payments” label just as you did when you set your beginning balance and then close your phone’s numeric data entry keypad.
9. If the amount entered was for a deposit into your bank account, then select the (+) Add button to add the amount to your current bank account balance. If the amount entered was for a payment or purchase that you made, then select the (-) Subtract button to subtract the amount from your current bank account balance.
10. The amount will be added to or subtracted from your current bank account balance depending upon if you selected the (+) Add button or the (-) Subtract button.
11. The “Cash Register” sound effect will play as the payment or deposit is applied to your current bank account balance.
12. Positive bank account balance amounts will display as green and negative bank account balance amounts will display as red within the “My Current Balance” field.
13. Long Click on the Piggy Bank to reset your current balance back to $0.00.
14. Enjoy this free App!
15. Please tell your friends and family to also download and install the “My Balance” App.
There are many other personal finance Apps on the market, however this “My Balance” App is specifically designed to be simple, straightforward, and easy to use. This App is intended for people that just want to keep track of the bottom line and have easy access to their exact bank account balance at all times.
To advertise on My Balance App, please send an email to BrightSideTech@gmail.com
Like My Balance App on Facebook: http://m.facebook.com/pages/My-Balance-App/137253719685832
Easy to use, lets you share content email email or text message and view all the income, expenditure and applications quickly.
Organize your accounts by type and class, and know well how you spend your money.
Learn what happens to the monthly budget through abstract and graphics.
Understand how your balance and track the progress of your accounts, services and applications;
Write in english for those who do not know their costs and who do not know about accounting.
Application translated to Portuguese, English, French and Spanish.
Support 2.1 to 4.3 android versions.
It has the following features available:
- Monthly summary of its budget;
- Comparison charts of accounts;
- Full backup on the SD Card;
- Issue anytime all the information;
- Organization of the order of the accounts in monthly summary;
- Switch between months by gestures;
- Search accounts created;
- Send by e-mail and text message;
- Export to the monthly summary sheet in Excel;
- Lock with password access to the application;
- Apply interest payments and investments;
- Partial values with application of interest;
- Sort accounts by date;
- Launch of paying bills automatically;
- Detail of the current balance showing only what was paid;
- Widget (when application installed in internal memory);
- Check the accounts daily;
- Place the expiration of his account in the timing of the cell;
- Repeat the bill daily, weekly, monthly or annually;
Developed by Paulo E S Mesquita.
Once you connect SNAPCARD Merchant to your SNAPCARD account you're ready to start accepting digital currency payments. Using the SNAPCARD Merchant application, you'll be able to accept digital currencies and receive payments in your local currency. You set the price, you receive that amount. To get started, just download the application - you'll be able to start accepting payments immediately.
The SNAPCARD Merchant application gives retail owners the following features:
- NO VOLATILITY: Automatic conversion to local currency. Guaranteed to receive the sales price. Zero volatility added to your business.
- NEXT-DAY PAYOUTS: Charge $100 in digital currency today, receive $100.00 in local currency into your bank account the next day.
- NO CHARGEBACKS: Digital currency payments are irreversible. The Bitcoin protocol inherently guarantees it. Eliminate risk and fraud from your operations.
- REAL TIME ANALYTICS: You're able to track orders directly from the application - this is password protected! You're able to give this application to your employees.
- GRATUITY FEATURE BUILT-IN
- MULTI-COIN: Accept Bitcoin and the Top 3 Altcoins. One solution to open your doors to a fresh environment of new customers.
- AMAZING SUPPORT: SNAPCARD has world-class, flexible support via live chat, email and phone.
For more information about accepting digital currency payments with SNAPCARD, please visit www.snapcard.io