Download the demo version and operating 100% Professional and Desktop versions.
Available in 12 languages!
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Catalan, Galician, Basque and Russian.
- Sheets of students with information, photographs, contact, tutorials and assignments classified on the agenda.
- Rate of notes.
- Import of previous data.
- Management of databases to synchronize data from other platforms.
- Choose a student at random.
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
- synchronize data between all your devices
- optimized for phones and tablets
- light and dark theme available
- easily save your lessons, tasks and holidays
- view your timetable as list and as grid
- search in your timetable and tasks
- optional two,three or four week cycle
- one 4x1 widget for each lessons and tasks
- one resizable widget (2x2 minimum) for each
- lock screen widgets for each (Android 4.2)
- notifications for lessons and tomorrows tasks
- automute phone during lesson
- dashclock extension
- Full network access: needed for synchronization
- Receive data from Internet: needed for synchronization
- Find accounts: needed for synchronization
- Read sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Write sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Start at boot: needed for automute and notifications
The Great Courses app lets you:
• Watch or listen to any streaming courses you’ve purchased
• Track your course progress
• Access Course Guidebooks or Workbooks
• Sign up for a free account
The Great Courses brings the world’s greatest professors to millions who want to go deeper on the subjects that matter most. No exams. No homework. Just a world of knowledge available anytime, anywhere. More than 500 courses available at TheGreatCourses.com.
Your Digital Library includes digital editions purchased directly from The Great Courses, and does not include courses ordered from 3rd party retailers.
This app will not only keep you informed about your upcoming classes, but also reminds you of exams and unfinished homework.
The main feature of My Class Schedule is its timetable that shows your schedule for any particular day or week. Additionally there are many other helpful features, for example a grade overview with your average grades or the ability to automatically mute your phone during class.
No matter if you go to school or university, this easy to use app helps you to keep track of all related tasks.
★ Color-coded timetable (day- and week view; colors can be chosen freely)
★ Widget (sizes: 2x1, 3x1, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2; shows all remaining courses for the day) + DashClock support
★ Notifications for upcoming homework, exams and classes
★ Can automatically mute your phone during lessons
★ Supports timetables with A/B (and even C, D) weeks; just set the frequency of the lesson (for example to "every 2 weeks") and the app automatically switches between the A/B weeks
★ Save as many courses, lesson times, homework and grades as you want; times can be chosen freely; grades can be weighted
★ Light and Dark Holo theme
★ Runs from SD card (note: widgets generally don't work when running from SD)
Additional features available for users of the upgraded version (~$1.99):
★ Graphical timetable widget
★ Homework/exam widget
★ Cloud Backup & Cross-device Synchronisation
"Try out this app if you’re a student. It can relieve some of the stress in an already stress-filled life." - thedroidguy.com
"Can keep your entire life on track" - mdsnig.com
This is the ad financed version (tiny ad in the day view).
If you can't stand ads, there is a really low priced version without ads available here:
My Class Schedule (no ads)
Alternatively you can simply upgrade this free version via in-app purchase.
Additionally to being ad-free the paid/upgraded version contains some bigger widgets and a widget that shows the schedule for the whole week (just like the regular week view of the app).
Keywords: schedule, homework, assessment, holiday, school timetable, university, class schedule, pupil, student
Back to University, School, College, Education? Want to take notes, keep deadlines monitored, set exam countdowns, view your timetable and calculate your grades!! This Course Planner and Grade Calculator is for you! Course Plan, Homework Plan, Study Plan, Student Plan, Timetable this application can meet all sorts of needs.
- Add all your modules into one convenient place and save notes down for each module.
- Type notes.
- Draw notes.
- Email or Google Drive your notes.
- Timetable your classes in the built in weekly timetable.
- Grade Calculator will allow your average grade to be calculated for each module and the total from all modules taking into account weighting of modules. For each module weight exams, coursework, problem sets to calculate the module grade.
- Deadlines keep a list of deadlines with a countdown of days remaining, to keep on top of work.
- Exams add your exams, to have a countdown to them so you can prepare in good time.
- Task list for quick tasks that need adding.
- Email your tutor quickly and easily from within the application.
- View online theory
- Complete worksheets
- Book or view existing bookings (including location maps) for workshop or assessment days
- View and download the music and videos from any purchased releases*
- Download course documentation and assessment guidelines
- Add and edit Help Desk issues including uploading and viewing files
- Access all previously downloaded music, video and course files whilst offline
NB: Certification Requests are not available in the current version.
*Music from V13.2 onwards and video from V12.1 onwards only
This application is useful to facilitate academic activities at the University of Budi Luhur.
Users can check the presence of lecturers, schedule, index achievement progress , value, etc.
Simple, elegant, and intuitive way to track your graduation progress by adding the classes you need to take for achieving your degree, and then seamlessly update the information as you advance in your degree.
Please inform us of any glitches or suggestions you would like to see either by email or in the review section.
Which features would you like to see:
- Ability to add a trailing letter to the course code
- Ability to specify exact schedule times
- Sync across my devices
- More appealing user interface
- Let us know the order of the features you wish to see.
Take notes-Set assignment reminders-calculate gpa-import/export notes
Comes with a beautiful and simple Interface that is very easy to use. It has the following features:
1)My Notes: You can take down text notes on the go very easily. What's more? It has a good search functionality that helps you retrieve the note you are looking for even faster than you think and you can even share the notes in a blink!
2)My Manager: Here you can record and keep track of your assignments, courses and grades.
3)My AudioNotes: Bored of the old text typing way? You feel audio note-taking is much better. Then, this feature is for you! You can record audio while listening to the lecture and never miss out an important point again!(NOTE: currently this feature has limited recording capability)
4)Settings: Control all the basic functionalities of the app in this one place.
5/6)Export/Import: Changing your device? Never worry! You now can export or import all your notes.
And yes it says PRO because it is free and comes with no ADS too.
Ofcourse this is an app made for a student by a student!
- Many study materials available: slides, notes, exercises and textbooks
- Automatic fix of your guessed depending on the study pace you are able to keep
- Notifications that allert you when necessary