Digital lessons available now and for everyone!
With this app, students can participate in a class with their personal device (BYOD) without getting distracted. The key is Smart Learn, a virtual protected space for smartphones and tablets.
How does Smart Learn work?
There is a teacher app and this student app.
1. With the Teacher App, teachers create groups that students join with their student app by scanning a QR code.
2. Teachers define usage rules for devices, such as which apps or websites may be used in the classroom.
3. In the last step, the teachers create a lesson by defining which rule should apply to which group, on which day and in which period.
4. Once a lesson has been created for a student, it will be displayed in the student app.
5. Once you have joined the lesson, the personal device may be used during the class as long as the student adheres to the rules.
For more information and to try the teacher app for free
go to www.eduroom.de