- Using GPS satellites triangulation. Slow and not accurate but it works even with no internet connection
- Using the ground elevation at your current position. Accurate but require internet connection and works only if you are at ground level.
- Using the pressure sensor of your device (if available). If it's available internet connection it calibrates itself on the nearest weather station pressure to improve accuracy.
The best choice for your excursion it's the pressure sensor method. But we recommend to launch the App just before leaving so it calibrates itself taking pressure from the nearest airport weather station. So measure will be reliable for few hours even without an internet connection.
You can also calibrate the sensor to eliminate systematic error.
Receive Android phone using GPS location to display the altitude.
When hiking, when traveling, your use.
I wonder altitude in the mountains, or you are wondering when the height of the terrain to use this application.
Current altitude, maximum altitude, minimum altitude is displayed.
The altimeter is 'm', 'ft', 'yd' units can be displayed.
Depending on the altitude display tick marks on the scale of 10, 100 scale, 1000 scale, you can adjust the magnification of 10,000.
View your GPS altitude or map elevation on stunning landscapes that adjust according to your local time of day.
A simple and uncluttered interface to read:
• View altitude/elevation in feet or meters
• Built-in flashlight
• Share your altitude/elevation via e-mail or Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and many more
Note: Accuracy is subject to device, location, and signal strength.
Keywords: latitude, accuracy, feet, longitude, hiking, position, meters, trail, location, ft, current, foot, flashlight, m, geocache, geocaching, location, altitude, height, distance
Easily measure and shows the altitude and latitude direction
You can find your direction
Useful in leisure sports Such as biking, running, climbing, fishing, paragliding, military operation
GPS sends Altitude, Latitude to you.
Please turn on GPS in your mobile phone for ACCURATE measuring
★ Based on Google map
Keywords: altitude, compass, GPS, Hiking, Trekking, bike, BTT, Altimeter
Altimeter PRO allows you to get the altitude of your current location calculated by GPS. The altitude shown in meters and feet. Include Compass.
In addition, it shows your current GPS position by latitude and longitude coordinates, the accuracy of the signal and the GPS satellite time.
Very useful to know how high you are in the mountains or in your own town, calculates the cumulative drop your sport routes.
It is imperative to have the GPS enabled on your device.
The App uses GPS and an air pressure sensor for smartphones.
Turn on the GPS settings are available. (GPS -ON)
The accuracy of the GPS signal strength measurements, it may be changed according to the performance of the smart phone.
Enhanced readability, a simple design with 7-segment digit.
Leisure sports, hiking, outdoor activities, etc.
1. Indicate current altitude.
2. Altimeter displays elevation change over the past 5 minutes.
3. Selectable color theme.
1. Enable GPS.
2. Read measured value.
- To receive GPS signal, handset must be set under the open sky.
- Use the open sky to receive GPS signal. Not be used in the indoor.
- Can cause signal distortion in places such as skyscrapers or around the wooded place, the measurement error can be turned.
- Depending on the surrounding environment, it may take some time to Initial start-up of the GPS.
- General environment rather than in a special environment (Example: skydiving, measure the height of the projectile, alpine climbing, flying height measurement etc.) that is not suitable.
It also shows current, average and maximun speed, distance, time, direction of movement, physical address where you are, maximum and minimum height of your route and you can save them to see them whenever you want.
You can view your routes in Map, post them on your Facebook profile, and share them with everybody through instant messaging clients and email.
It is ideal for running, cycling, walking, hiking, skiing, go to the mountain, recording car journeys and workouts.
You can view graphs of the height and speed of all your journeys as well as partial statistics for each mile or kilometer: average speed, time, and elevation gained or lost.
It is easily configurable, and you can choose the units you want to display information: Km / h, MPH, meters, feet.
To work properly, you must be outdoor in order to receive GPS signal.
Altitude also has a compass to help you orient yourself anytime.
# This application is made by reference to mountain climbing watch.
# In fact, I wanted to buy a watch such as SUUNTO, CASIO, G-SHOCK but I was frustrated with the high price of it. So I made directly!!!
# The Main Function
1. Main Screen
- You can see all the information on the main screen.
- The weather and temperature, humidity, wind speed, sunrise / sunset's time information is displayed on top screen.
- Current time / compass / barometer-altitude / speed information is displayed in the center core.
- Location and moon phase function is displayed in the lower area.
2. Current Time
- Displays the current time and date information.
- Shows the compass and orientation information.
- If the compass is inaccurate, please wave your device in a figure 8-shaped. (Set -> User's Guide)
4. Barometer, Altimeter
- displays the this area's current barometric pressure and altitude information.
- You need using the GPS setting, if you want to the altitude information.
- When moving with the device, displays the current speed.
- You need to set a high accuracy GPS
- If you use for a long time, it can be consumed the battery quickly.
- You can use it like a flashlight.
- The locations are marked on the map.
- You can choose to Celsius (℃) or Fahrenheit (℉) of displayed temperature.
- You can check the instruction manual.
This app does not exhibit the enough performance such as a professional climbing watch. And can not guarantee 100% accuracy of the data.
The device's GPS and network usage setting is required for more accurate display.
Because high-accuracy consumes a lot of the battery, does not recommend the use of a long time.
I hope use this app only when you need it.
It has an interface that users of the HP calculator line will be completely at home with, including these features:
Basic (large key) mode
Key click (haptic feedback)
16-level stack (configurable)
Front four stack elements displayed
Memories are not sacrificed to make room for program steps
RpnCalc has a sixteen-level stack to hold more data. The front four elements on the stack are visible at all times, making it much easier to keep track of where you are in your calculations.
See http://www.efalk.org/RpnCalc/ for manual
No ads, no spyware, no bs.
It has an interface that users of the HP 12C financial calculator line will be completely at home with, but does much more. Calculations are far faster, doing in a fraction of a second what the classic calculator could take minutes to compute.
RpnCalc Financial is a highly versatile full-function programmable financial calculator. It includes math, finance, and statistics functions.Features include:
* Time value of money (TVM)
* Cash flow analysis: IRR, NPV
* Bond pricing
* Date and interest calculations
* Percentages, markups, percentage of total
* Scientific mode
* Basic (large key) mode
* 20 Memories
* 99 Program steps
* Key click (haptic feedback)
* Continouous memory
Improvements over the classic HP 12C:
* 16-level stack
* Front four stack elements displayed
* Programs can be saved and restored
* Programs displayed symbolically
* Memories are not sacrificed to make room for program steps
* Full amortization display, register display, NPV display, and program display.
RpnCalc Financial has a sixteen-level stack to hold more data. The front four elements on the stack are visible at all times, making it much easier to keep track of where you are in your calculations.
Calculator programs are stored and displayed symbolically, making programming much easier. Programs can be stored and retrieved from the sd card whenever your Android is in file-sharing mode.
See http://www.efalk.org/RpnCalcFinancial for a full description.
If you want to "test drive" a similar calculator before purchasing, try the free "RpnCalc" scientific calculator.