Share your GPS location with your friends, family members or colleagues. The application may help you in various tough situations. Predefined list of contacts is able to receive your coordinates when you are lost or in troubles. Your friends may also receive your GPS coordinates when you call for help, or your battery level is low.
The application comes without any ads, trojans or viruses. It uses a minimal set of permissions. The outgoing messages (SMS) are stored in your default SMS application, so that you can always check what was sent out. (Optional) data transfers go via a special web application at https://www.egothor.org/safetycare/ - the membership is free.
Supported events for explicitly defined contacts:
* call in - when a contact calls you, your GPS location is sent to caller via SMS
* call out - when you call a contact, your GPS location is sent to callee via SMS
* miss - when you miss a call from a contact, your GPS location is sent to caller via SMS
* battery-low - when your battery level is low, your GPS location is sent via SMS
* rescue - when you press and hold SOS button for 5 seconds, your GPS location is sent via SMS
* inactivity - when you do not call anyone for some time, your GPS location is sent via SMS
* zone/kidnapping - when you leave predefined zones of control, your GPS location is sent via SMS (supported only in PRO version)
If your GPS location cannot be read immediately, the application waits up to 5 minutes to get an accurate location. If your contact would get more messages during the waiting for GPS location, just one message is sent. If the location is not available for 5 minutes, the contact will get a short message about that. This default configuration can be modified on the settings page.