Are you expecting? Are you curious about what your baby looks like? Then come see rare first-trimester video clips of the living human embryo and early fetus moving and growing inside the womb that have been viewed tens of millions of times.
The See Baby™ Pregnancy Guide will show you and your loved ones what your little one looks like and what your baby is doing.
As a pregnant mom, you will marvel as you see the beating heart in slow motion just 6½ weeks after LMP! You will also see movement of the head, jaw, tongue, hands, and feet as well as the growing brain and liver, the emerging fingers and toes, and the placenta and umbilical cord all inside the uterus!
Do you know when to expect various baby milestones during pregnancy? You can find out by watching the weekly movies and reviewing weekly summaries of normal development obtained from the past 100 years of human development research. As you will see, your baby will form thousands of permanent body parts and do amazing things at a very young age and surprisingly small size.
You can also:
• Use the due date calculator to enter or find your due date.
• Follow your due date countdown.
• Track your baby’s expected growth (typical weight and length).
• View the beating heart and listen to the prenatal heartbeat.
• Share and send rare prenatal images to your family and friends.
• Enjoy reviewing the many benefits of breastfeeding, along with other pregnancy tips.
• Tell us your story along with any questions or comments about the app.
The See Baby™ Pregnancy Guide was developed by The Endowment for Human Development (EHD), a nonprofit organization specializing in prenatal development education. The app is ad free.
The video clips featured in this free app have been adapted from EHD’s award-winning science documentary, The Biology of Prenatal Development, which presents normal human prenatal development from fertilization to birth. It is distributed by National Geographic and has been endorsed by medical researchers, embryology and obstetrics experts, and high school teachers. The video excerpts have been renarrated and modified for use on mobile platforms.