- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, PayCard, Spending Account or iPay Statements.
Key Features include;
• View pay & tax statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Send Late Arrival or Absence messages
• View benefit plan information
• View retirement savings accounts
• View spending accounts
• View pay card accounts
• Tap to contact colleagues
• View company news
Feedback we've heard from our users;
• It’s a tremendous breakthrough
• This is a great innovation
• I’m excited. You’re giving the HR department something really valuable to share with employees
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• The mobile application does not transmit or use sensitive personal information
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Android 2.3 or higher
• Internet Connection
• ADP Security Management, ADP Portal, RUN or iPay Statements Username and Password
Please visit the following website to learn more about the ADP Mobile Solutions application: www.adp.com/gomobile.
Compatible with Android 2.3 to 4.4
With this App you have access to your schedule any time at any place. Furthermore the schedule of your colleagues and latest changes to your schedule are available. You can even enter requests, update your shift and enter a request to swap your shift with a colleague!
The ORTEC Employee Self Service App is free for users of ORTEC Workforce Scheduling that include the module Employee Self Service.
- access to your schedule and the schedule of your colleagues
- overview of the latest changes to your schedule
- update the begin or end time of your shift
- access to counters like your leave of absence balance
- enter (and remove) a request for leave, vacation, a duty or to work/not work in a period
- enter a request to swap your shift with a colleague
* Some features are only available with the latest release of ORTEC Workforce Scheduling
If you would like to know more about our solutions, please visit our website:
* Federal Basic Deferral Limits
* Compensation Limits
* Standard Mileage Rates
* Individual Tax Rate Schedules
* Transportation Benefits Limits
* Automobile Valuations
* Federal Contacts for IRS/Treasury, SSA, DOL, CSE, and Citizen & Immigration
BNA's Payroll Reference Ruler is perfect for when you're on the go, need to make a quick reference, or are meeting with clients. This app allows you to get payroll answers that are fast, reliable, and on the money.
If you're having trouble logging in, please reach us at 888-246-7500, or make sure you are registered at https://paychexonline.com from your desktop browser.
Now for the fun stuff! Paychex Flex keeps employers and employees connected to the most vital payroll and benefits features.
Available features will vary and are dependent upon your company's plan options.
- Enter, review, and submit on the go.
- Resume payrolls started on your tablet or desktop.
Access vital information
- Payroll reports and cash requirements.
- Employee check stubs and tax documents.
- Employee profiles, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Retirement plan balances, participation rates, and employee eligibility.
- Health and benefits carrier information and member guides.
- Health and benefits employee enrollment and election information.
- Flexible spending account (FSA) tracking and alerts.
Access vital information
- Check stubs and W2s.
- Retirement balances, contributions, returns, and loans.
- Profile, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Health, dental, and life insurance benefit details, deductions, and contact information.
- FSA contributions, balances, claim, and reimbursement activity.
• Payroll Time Entry Release 1.5 includes
• Payroll Entry: Quickly record the hours of every employee assigned to any of your jobs
• Equipment Usage: Track the usage and cost of all equipment assigned to any of your jobs
• Job Quantities: Update the production quantities of all phases of your jobs
• Multiple Job Support: Record and track labor and equipment usage by job, across all your active jobs
• Security and Access Control: Limit views and data entry to only the jobs that users should be able to see
• Streamlined Information: Record information directly from the field on mobile devices
• Full Integration: Payroll Time Entry synchronizes with Dexter + Chaney’s Spectrum Construction Software
Note: This app is available to employees of companies that process payroll powered by the Ovation Payroll technology platform. You will need your ePayroll Portal username and password to use this app. If you do not have a login for the ePayroll Portal, please visit www.ePayrollPortal.com to register for access to the website.
This first version of the app provides the following features:
- View your master payroll file information
- View your entire pay history and paycheck information
- View your pay stub in pdf format
- View your W-2 or 1099 information for current and prior years
ePayroll Portal uses industry standard secure socket layer (SSL) technology to keep your information safe as it travels over the internet to your device.
You will need your ePayroll Portal username and password to use this app. If you do not have a username, please visit www.ePayrollPortal.com to register for access to the website. You can then use the same username and password to connect through the ePayroll Portal Android app!
Your sign in credentials, pay stub details and availability are determined by your Green Employee administrator. If you have questions concerning these topics please contact your HR Payroll administrator.
To view your pay stub:
• Enter your Green Employee sign in credentials. If you are unsure of your Company Code, please sign in to your Green Employee website, click Edit Account, and find the code listed under the My Account tab.
• Click Log In
• After signing in you will be presented with your most recent (available) pay stub.
• If previous pay stubs are available, click the drop down menu with the pay date listed, select the desired date, and click your selection to view that pay stub.
For Salary calculation just enter Gross Pay amount, and put nothing into rate and hours fields. For Hourly enter hourly rate, hours, overtime and double time if applicable.
=== New in version 3: ====
Updated for tax year 2015!
Added 8 deductions that can be set as pre-tax of post-tax deductions.
Each deduction can be customized to be a fixed $ amount or a % of the pay amount.
Also each deduction can be excluded from certain taxes, i.e. 401K as a pre-tax deduction will not be subject to Federal Withholding, but is subject to other payroll taxes.
Payroll Guru calculates net pay, Federal Withholding, Medicare, Social Security, State Withholding and State Unemployment and Disability Insurance (where applicable).
Payroll options include selection of:
- state of employment,
- payroll frequency,
- marital (filing) status,
- number of federal and state exemption allowances,
- year to date wages paid.
Email calculated paychecks to employee, employer or payroll service provider. Produce pie chart that shows paycheck amount distribution.
Payrollguru features fast and accurate payroll calculator which will compliment your business. Use it to check your payroll service provider calculations, it's that accurate!
Feel free to send us your comments and suggestions. We will appreciate you reviewing the app.
- Create employee profiles, complete with wage and overtime information.
- Record work in a simple spreadsheet-like form.
- Link your account with others to enable collaboration.
Best of all, it's free and we're interested in building out Payroll Nanny to meet your requirements. Check us out!
-Enter time for the current pay period
-View historical time entered for prior pay periods
-View check stubs and W-2s
-View and update W-4 information
The myPay Solutions app was created for users of the myPay Solutions payroll service from Thomson Reuters. myPay Solutions offers comprehensive payroll services designed for small and medium-sized businesses. We take care of tedious payroll tasks so that business owners can focus on doing what they do best—growing their businesses.
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional looking invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by sending invoices with a Pay Now link.*
• Receive payments directly on an invoice via credit card.*
• See overdue invoice notifications to know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports to see how your business is doing.
• View customer info, attach photos or notes, and schedule a calendar appointment.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Create custom invoices in minutes with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax time.
• Customize your experience with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management.
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS USER?
• Download the app and sign in with your QuickBooks credentials.
NEW TO QUICKBOOKS?
• Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
• After your 30 day trial, subscribe for $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
• The gservices permission allows us to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
• The phone permission allows us to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
• The location permission allows us to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
• The receive data from Internet permission allows us to notify you when a new message arrives.
• The record audio permission lets us record audio for swiper devices that use the audio jack.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
Intuit Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Requires activating QuickBooks Payments (US Only)
It is the first all mobile solution. This solution is available only on Android simply because Android tablets are cheap and total cost for a solution will be less than $150 for a business location. Most other APPs are free but requires monthly subscription to their web application.
Try our FREE version on any android device, which allows 2 business location and maximum 5 employees. PRO version of APP allows 5 business locations and max. 25 employees per location as well as automatic synchronization across all devices linked to same account using ZeegSync.
Once you try our FREE version, we recommend to download PRO version on your personal Android device and setup all business locations including all departments, shifts, employees, and first weekly schedule. Make sure to remember Account ID and PIN and never share this PIN to your employees. Once all locations are configured then download on Android tablet for each location and use same account ID and PIN on registration screen so that all data from your personal device will be synchronized automatically. Make sure that your personal Android device is connected to Network while you are setting up tablet for your business location. Initial synchronization may take few minutes or more depending on your network connection speed and number of records to transfer. Network connection is required for transferring data from one device to another device.
ZeegSchedule APP can be used by almost all retail or service locations such as Restaurants, Hotels, Convenience Stores, Warehouses, multiple locations within company.
* 1 Account, Limited Business Locations (2), Limited employees (5 per location)
* Single Device
* Roles support (Account, General Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, Employee)
** First day of week (default SUNDAY)
** Clock In grace period (default 10 minutes)
** Clock Out grace period (default 10 minutes)
** Regular hours per week (default 40 hours per week)
** Regular hours per day (default 8 hours per week)
** Payroll frequency (default Bi-Weekly)
** Permission (Assign employee as General Manager, Manager, and Assistant Manager for each location)
** Change Account PIN
* Manage Business Locations
* Manage Departments
* Manage Employees
* Manage Shifts
* Manage Schedules (New and Change)
** Show total scheduled hours for each employee for a week
** Show total scheduled hours for each employee for a week
** Show total scheduled hours for all employees for a day
** Show total scheduled hours for employees for a week
** Show total scheduled pay for all employees for a day
** Show total scheduled pay for employees for a week
* View Past and Future Schedules
* Employee Clock-In and Clock-Out
* Track employee work hours
* Track employee loan
* Prepare payroll hours and share via email
* Payroll amount calculated using exemption status, regular hours, and over time (OT) hours
* 1 Account, Limited Business Locations (5), Unlimited employees
* Multiple Devices, Automatic data synchronization across all devices
Please, contact us for customized solution.
NOTE: Data synchronization is between devices. If you uninstall APP from all your devices then you will loose all your data. Initial synchronization after registration will bring schedules for last 6 months only.