(This is the free version supported by ads. If you want a better experience, without any ads, please consider buying the non-free version.)
Like its classical ancestor (whose name shall not be invoked here to avoid its godly anger) this game spawns pieces made of 4 blocks that must be placed one by one in the game board (10x20 blocks). A line is removed when it is fully filled by blocks. All the lines above then fall down to take the place of the removed blocks. The goal is to survive (and get the best score!) while completing the selected game objective.
- The pieces do not fall from above: instead they are put in the game board in the first position available from *below*.
This means holes in the block construction may be filled even when there is no way to get there from above.
- The piece teleports at your finger position.
- All the possible rotation of a piece is available with a single touch or key press (4 rotation buttons instead of the
usual rotate left/right)
- Local or remote leader board:
* Local leader when no connection is available
* remote leader board to compete with other players worldwide
In any case, your score, statistics and Replay will be saved.
- Replay your previous attempts for a best score, or review those of your opponents.
- 3 game objectives:
* Duration : Play 3, 6 or 10 minutes
* Lines : Clear 100, 300 or 500 lines
* Dig: Clear 5, 10, 15 'corrupted' lines. Corrupted Lines are lines with one single hole spawned at the begin of the
game. Clear each one of these lines to win the game. There is additionally an EASY and a HARD mode. In hard mode, for each
4 'normal' line cleared, a new 'corrupted' one is created at the bottom.
- additional constraints:
* Keep board clean: Avoid making any hole whose size is 1, 2 or 3 blocks to win the game.
* Timer. There are two types of timer.
- A line timer: clear lines before the timer runs out of time, or the line at the bottom will be cloned.
- A piece timer: drop the piece before the timer runs out of time, or the piece will be automatically dropped.
- For each timer, there are 3 difficulty level.
In total, 168 possible game modes.
- Left / right handed
- Tablet / phone mode
- How the piece drop
- change block appearance
- stop the background animation (if it makes you feel dizzy)
Please send any bug report or any comment to email@example.com