1. RAM usage
2. Internal storage usage
3. WIFI enable /disable status
4. CPU usage
5. USB enable /disable status
6. GSM/CDMA/WCDMA/LTE Signal strength
7. The remain power of the battery
8. Temperature of the battery
Version History :
ver 1.0.12 (16) :
- New battery energy indicator.
- Adjust LiveWallpaper displaying position.
ver 1.0.11 (15) :
- Add auto orientation mode.
- Support LTE radio signal strength.
ver 1.0.10 (14) :
- Fix : Compatibility issue with some devices
ver 1.0.10 (13) :
- Add : Toggle Clock Format (12-hour / 24-hour)
- Add : Settings Button (Instead of Android overflow button)
- Fix : Fixes an issue that caused the app crash due to misused JNI.
- Fix : Fixes an issue that may show incorrect numbers of clock time.
- Fix : minor fixes
ver 1.0.9 (11, 12) :
- Add : Toggle Flash Effect
- Add : Keep App running when the screen is locked
- Fix : minor fixes
ver 1.0.8 (10) :
- Add : Colors customization
- Add : Support landscape orientation in wallpaper mode
ver 1.0.7 (9) :
- Bug-Fix : Prevent crash when the app has no permission to access system status
- Bug-Fix : Wrong display position when app started
- Bug-Fix : Compatibility issue in Live wallpaper mode (Adreno 205 GPU, PowerVR SGX GPU)
- Bug-Fix : Wrong information of CPU status / Ringer Volume
- Change the Google play license verification method, prevent the monitor stall at some situation
- Upgrade Android NDK version from r8c to r8e
- More optimized texture size (Reduce the memory usage)
ver 1.0.6 (8) :
- Remove the NERV symbol
- Remove the Notification Icon (Live Wallpaper mode)
- Bug-Fix : some device crashes on push the back button
- Enhanced : CPU status indicator
- Add : Display telephone ring tone volume (Landscape)
ver 1.0.5 (7) :
- Bug Fix : live wallpaper compatibility issue
ver 1.0.4 (6) :
- change the displaying policy of high-width ratio
- change the functionality of back button
- change the texture compression method (reduce memory usage)
- Bug Fix : The displaying problem of the Internal Storage usage value
- Add functionality of indicator of internal / external power supply
- Add Live wallpaper displaying mode (Portrait mode only)
- Add The indicator of the power save function (Live wallpaper mode only)
Manage multiple websites with a build in FTP Server including Secure FTPS and SSH Sftp connection.
Import your FTP accounts direct from FileZilla export, great for when you need to run out of the office!
Create and Import syntax highlight themes from http://androidhtmleditor.com
* Tabs + Open multiple files
* Multiple FTP Accounts
* FTP, SFTP, FTPS
* Import XML Account list (XML/FileZilla format)
* Upload from SDCard to Server
* Open & Edit files directly from your server
* Rename Files & Folders
* Find & Replace
* Send SSH Commands
* Create new files on your server
* Create new folders on your server
* Delete files & folders from your server
* Chmod files & folder permissions
* Toggle General Syntax highlighting
* Toggle Line numbers
* Set code editor font size
* Make your own syntax themes
* Preloaded with a light & dark theme
Make sure your connection details and server timeout settings are configured.
All error messages are sent from YOUR server to the app. If you receive connection errors such as "anonymous connection not allowed" please check your server log. YOUR server is not allowing the connection.
In the app check your FTP type, username, password and port.
We are always working on additions for Android HTML Editor, so please feel free to email us with any requests.
It can open, create, edit and save XML files, as well as HTML. It alse validates every input and adds syntax coloration.
Use a long press on any node to bring the context menu. Also default quick action are enabled : simple tap to edit, double tap to add a children.
Axel can read valid XML documents, HTML documents (valid or not), and some compressed formats (APK compressed XML, PList).
Please feel free to contact me to report bugs, request new features or comment this application.
The application source code can be found and forked on GitHub (https://github.com/xgouchet/Axel)
•Free on all platforms
•Cross-Platform: iOS, Mac, Android, Linux, Windows
•Create and test particles in real-time on any target device
•Test the exact performance how the particle will impact your V-Play or Cocos2d game directly on target devices
•Test multiple particles of a scene at once and optimize them instantly
•Use predefined particles and create your own ones
•Export .json for usage in V-Play
•Export .plist for usage in Cocos2d & Cocos2d-x
•Full source code available in V-Play SDK
The configured particles can be exported as .json file for your games created with V-Play and they can be exported as .plist file for your Cocos2d games. All particle effects shipped with this application can be used directly in your games or can be used as inspiration for new effects. You can create and test particles directly on your target device and store them locally or send them per mail once they are finished.
For more information, feedback and help visit http://v-play.net/2014/02/v-play-particle-editor-for-cocos2d-and-v-play/
If you like to use the particle editor on any other supported platform visit http://games.v-play.net/particleeditor/
Proudly developed with V-Play Game Engine
**If you have any suggestions, please e-mail us!**
Use copy/pasting, open it from sd card or load from an URL to get the JSON into the app, then you can use the auto-format function or remove whitespaces. At any time you can switch to tree-view to see the structure of your data. Also you can now view JSON files sent as e-mail attachments.
This app is for you if you are a developer, if you need to test a web service from time to time, or are just interested in JSON data format.
We are using Android Tree View List by Polidea. Copyright (c) 2011, Polidea
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Design your Android XML File, which defines the Interface of your App, in the Editor, Hierachy-List or in the UI-Designer. The UI-Designer allows you to drag and drop the Views to change their position within your Android XML File. This tool enables you to edit and create your Android Layout XML Files on the way.
See how your Layouts look on runtime in the build-in UI-Designer.
Keywords: UI Designer, Android XML IDE, GUI Designer, Android GUI Designer, App Designer
* XHTML / HTML
files and streams.
To display data:
* Open file in file explorer - select XmlViewer OR
* Copy URL in Browser. Go to XmlViewer: MENU - Paste URL OR
* Use "SHARE" in any application - Select XmlViewer.
We appreciate your comments and improvement suggestions: email@example.com
Keywords: XML Viewer , XML Reader, XHTML , RSS
Requires Adobe Air (it's FREE) and Android 2.2 or later.
Mimic the gestures inside the objects to paint them. Each object painted gives you points and make the Racoon's world more colorful and happy.
Be careful, if you miss one, you miss the combo. Good Luck!