Handy when switching between home, office, grand-parent's house, etc.
Works with hidden SSID.
We respond to your email and suggestions.
DOES NOT WORK WITH FROYO 2.2.1!
Are you the one who frequently changes CPU setting relative to the application or game you are about to use? Then this app is just for you to forget the pain of doing it manually every time.
AutoConfig CPU allows you to automatically set CPU clock and governor when you run a specific application.
You can enable or disable individual application profiles.
- 10 different types of notifications to inform you about profile has been applied to CPU.
- 'Safe Mode' feature to quickly jump back to safe known CPU setting.
- Option to 'Revert' CPU configuration to Safe Mode on leaving Monitored app.
- Manually set CPU configuration.
- If previously on, Restart Monitoring on system reboot.
If you have any issues or found a bug, please use 'Report Error' from 'Preferences' to send me an email along with your CPU configuration which can help me to fix the error.
This application currently is in Beta and I will surely appreciate your feedback.
Tags: CPU, Automatic CPU, Automate CPU, Configure CPU, Config CPU, AutoConfigure CPU, Auto Config CPU.
This is a tool to configure the settings of a Tricopter, Quadcopter, Hexacopter or Octocopter based on the MultiWii Project software.
To use this tool it is required to have a Bluetooth dongle to connect into the MultiWii board and of course the MultiWii software running.
You can get a BT dongle already configure from the URL bellow:
Currently working with MultiWii versions:
More details about the MultiWii board can be found here:
For more details about this application and help go here:
Perfect for electricians and electrical professionals in the field or at a jobsite.
Summit Electric Supply’s NEMA Configuration Guide puts over 240 NEMA configurations at your fingertips. This app helps you quickly and easily identify your device so you can move on with your project. Search by NEMA configuration number or enter known information such as voltage, amperage or poles to filter for matches. Tap on an icon and view detailed specifications. Use the handy plug/receptacles cross reference option to quickly find matching configurations.
• Filter by specifications such as amperage, voltage rating, phase, wires, poles, grounding and more
• Compare configurations by image
• Quickly jump to the matching plug/receptacle
• Over 240 configuration illustrations
• Search by NEMA number
• View circuit wiring diagrams
More from developer
Mimic the gestures inside the objects to paint them. Each object painted gives you points and make the Racoon's world more colorful and happy.
Be careful, if you miss one, you miss the combo. Good Luck!