Give them a complete 4 in 1 application to begin the first step of learning along with alphabets, counting, colors and matching alphabets along with beautiful pictures.
You may try our advanced version of Word Book on your tablet.
The below features help the application to be a single starter app for the kids.
1. Alphabets along with the features and sounds.
2. Colors along with the sounds.
3. Counting in numbers and words.
4. Helps to build the logic skills while matching the alphabets with the pictures.
Download The Word Book for FREE and give your kids a complete fun and learning app.
Keywords: Word Book, Alphabets, Kids Learning, Education, Counting, Colors, Logical Skills, Fun Games, Virtual Book, Learning App
- Provides kids friendly writing environment to start practicing writing starting with drawing lines by connecting dots.
- Provides step by step alphabets & numbers writing with animation
- Allows Parent / teacher to record and playback each letter to teach kids / students
- Kids / Students can record the writing and Parent / teacher can verify the same
- Also allows provides drawing and coloring features
Parents' Choice Award Winner
The best-selling Alphabet Aquarium School Vol 1: Animated Letters Puzzle for Preschool and Kindergarten Explorers by 22learn arrives on Android!
Brought to you by 22LEARN, the creator of Abby Monkey® Basic Skills Preschool – a winner of Recommended Seal by Parents‘ Choice Awards 2012.
Dive into our alphabet aquarium for an ultimate super ABC alphabet adventure. Toddler Aquarium presents the wonderful world of letters in four great games.
BEST WAY TO LEARN THE ENGLISH ALPHABET! Four great puzzle games with letters and animated animals to develop your child's skills.
Explore the shapes and names of letters with this new fun app developed by an award-winning educational publisher, 22learn, and a producer of the best-selling Abby Basic Skills app.
Toddler Aquarium presents the wonderful world of letters in four great games that besides knowledge of letter shapes and names also help toddlers in the areas of matching and learning several representative words of certain initial letter for each letter of the alphabet.
The super ABC alphabet adventure features a beautiful, bright, colorful design and a child-friendly interface. All the items to be manipulated are large enough to be easily grasped by children's fingers and no complicated menus have to be accessed by a child in order to play the game on his or her own.
All the letters of the alphabet are presented in a series of 4 game modes that add variety and target different skills.
INCLUDES 4 GREAT PUZZLE GAMES:
* LETTERS PUZZLE: Help the crabs assemble a letter! Targets memorization of the visual shape of the letter.
* ANIMALS PUZZLE: Make an animal puzzle! Drag the pieces back to their place and then observe a funny animation
* SKY PUZZLE: Let's fly on clouds and enjoy the sunshine! Match the things onto the clouds! Targets matching objects with their silhouettes while learning a few words whose initial letter is the one practiced.
* BEACH PUZZLE: The tide cast ashore so many things out of the ocean depths. Can you match the things back to their place? Targets the skills of matching letters and objects with their silhouettes.
Each game mode is full of pictures and wonderful, cute animations children will love!
✔ 4 game modes: Letters Puzzle, Animals Puzzle, Sky Puzzle, Beach Puzzle
✔ Possibility for parents to turn on/off only the games they want their children to practice
✔ Bright, colorful, child-friendly design
✔ Numerous adorable hand-drawn animations and illustrations for each letters
✔ All pronunciation by professional voice-over artists
Vol. 2 teaching math coming soon!
Please let us know any comments you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to hear about your experience using our apps. Thank you for your download!
- Over 50 words to explore and learn. Please note that this app comes free with 7 word puzzles and animations. A one-time in-app purchase will unlock the rest.
- Delightful animations teach children the definitions of the words in a fun and engaging way.
- Word game teaches children letters.
- Endless Alphabet was designed with your children in mind. There are no high scores, failures, limits or stress. Your child can interact with the app at their own pace.
The App includes 0 to 10 numbers as well with images. Kids can count the image and memories the numbers. The number is played as sound as well.
It has an slide show option so kids doesn't need to click to move next and previous. This slide show can be stopped and they can navigate previous or next whenever they need. The slide show can be paused so parents can pause it while explaining about the alphabet or number to the child.
Clicking on the left images will replay the Alphabet/Number sound. Click on right image will replay the 'A for Apple phrase'
Jump behind the wheel and buckle up for a learning journey you won't soon forget! Alphabet Car, an innovative educational app that makes remembering letters and words fun, puts you in the driver's seat. You'll be fully engaged, using your eyes, ears, and hands. If you're new to Alphabet Car, you'll start out driving Baby Bus; as you continue playing, you can unlock other cars. Oh, the places you'll go in this big-eyed, bouncing yellow school bus…
======Come Along for a Fun Learning Journey======
To start, choose which mode you'd like to try: Preschool, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, or Expert. As you progress through each mode, you'll play with longer words, starting with three-letter words in Preschool to six-letter words in Expert. Within each mode there are nine stages, many of which you'll have to unlock. So let's get going!
If this is your first time behind the wheel, there is no need to worry -- it's intuitive and easy even for the littlest learners. Just rotate your mobile device like a steering wheel to navigate your way down the scenic road. You can choose to listen to music or just the sound of your wheels. Most importantly, watch out for the letters!
======Learning Letters, Words, and Spelling======
As you roll along, big block letters appear before you on the road. Aim your bus toward these letters and when you make contact with them, you'll hear the letter pronounced. When you gather all the letters to spell a word, you'll hear the word pronounced and you are presented with a card showing the word along with an illustration. Track how many words you have gathered as the cards pile up.
======More Fun Awaits You Down the Road======
Once you unlock a level, you can practice a series of words by replaying a particular stage. For a more challenging experience you can increase the speed of your car. And as you unlock more levels, you can even decorate your car.
Alphabet Car is a fun way to learn letters, words, and spelling. It's great for little ones and involves visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learning styles and strengthens hand-eye coordination. While you journey and learn, enjoy upbeat music, colorful 3D graphics, and more than 40 different levels.
======New in this version======
You can now learn the words for 9 new themes; Christmas, Countries, Cities, Professions, Buildings, Body Parts, Appliances, Stationery and Sports!
* Fun Edutainment – learn letters, words and spelling through fun play
* Stage and Level Design – From Preschool to Advanced for various stages of your child's development
* Colorful and entertaining environment with beautiful 3D graphics and music
* Car Customization
* Hours of fun edutainment and rich content with over 100 stages/levels
*****The Full version also has an optional in-app unlock, making available an additional 70+ levels and over 200 extra words.*****
They can learn letters, words, word spelling, sentence making and practice handwriting using their fingers as pen.
This app is specially suited for preschool children.
If you have any suggestions to make this app more helpful, please leave your valuable comment for us.
1. Target audience: Kids, preschoolers, toddlers and children of age group 2-6 yrs.
2. English nursery rhymes/poems bundled in this app are.
a. Jingle Bells
b. Ringa, Ringa Roses
c. Ba, Baa, Black Sheep
d. Jack and Jill
e. One-two, Buckle my Shoe
f. Clap my Hands
g. I am a little tea pot
f. Hickory Dickory
f. Wheels on the Bus
3. Enriched Multimedia:
a. Free, animated video with songs and music for popular nursery rhymes
c. Usage of cute cartoon characters to make the app interesting and fun loving.
d. Animation has songs and dance.
e. Attractive start-up interface featuring a Ferris wheel with tap-sensitive icons for each of the nine kindergarten poems
4. Lyrics displayed in sync with the music.
A detailed outlook:
Everyone was once a baby or a kid or a child. Hence, the magic of nursery poems is not an alien fact to anyone.
This application is suitable not only for preschoolers but also for kids with age 1 year old, 2 years old, 3 years old, 4 year old and even for 5 and 6 years The idea of providing nursery rhyme in English with video and songs is a unique one in itself. When incorporated, this idea takes the form of a fantastic free kids’ app.
The fact that some of the best baby nursery rhymes have been selected for this application has gone a long way in increasing the interest factor for children. Nursery Rhyme for Kids is a first grade free learning app in the world of apps aimed at kid’s learning. It is also versatile since it can be termed as an effective learning game for kids, toddlers, even babies.
Two rhymes are fully free, rest 7 can be unlocked through very minimal in-app purchase. The option to purchase single rhyme is also available.
There are few excellent features in this application which will make the children interested to use this application more and more, and eventually they will learn more.
The features are given below,
1. List of all vowel (Bengali) characters with pronunciation.
2. List of all consonant(Bengali) characters with pronunciation.
3. Numbers (1-10) with example images.
4. Children can practice hand-writing of characters and numbers, and save it.
1. List of all vowel (bengali) characters with pronunciation.
2. List of all consonant(bengali) characters with pronunciation.
3. Numbers (1-10) with example images.
4. Kids can practise hand-writing of characters and numbers, and save it.
5. Each character has nice traditional rhyme (line) with sound. [please see the sample images]
6. Few Exercise:
-> Completely random set of vowel and consonant to test the skill.
-> Multiple choices after counting pictures.
Kids Learning Numbers Lite(US English)
Lite version includes 3 activity.
Count, Trace and Pattern activities are available in lite edition.
Kids Learning Numbers app is the first of the Fun4Kids HoneyBee Kids Math Series.
The simple and clean user interface is designed to be child friendly, which allows to play without help from an adult. An animated monster gives verbal instructions and feedback to the child which makes learning fun.
Kids Learning Numbers is the perfect way to build up your preschoolers' core early learning number skills. Your children will enjoy a supportive, constructive and uniquely designed fun experience while building early number skills.
Kids Learning Numbers teaches sequential order of numbers, Tracing numbers, counting objects, comparing the quantity of objects as well as the pronunciation of numbers. This is the first of the Learning Math Series.
Fun4Kids is committed to your toddler's education. This application includes 3 activities (7 in the Full Edition) uniquely designed to reinforce kids' involvement and success by providing positive feedback while teaching the basic mathematics.
This application is specially designed for toddlers to enjoy with unique, fun graphics and cute sounds.
* COUNT: This activity teaches counting by showing colorful objects and interactive voices.
* TRACE: This activity teaches how to write numbers step by step guide.
* GROUP: Group activity exercises counting objects in groups.
* PATTERN : This activity helps kids learn the sequence of numbers.
* MATCH: This activity helps kids identify numbers, count the objects and associate numbers with the objects.
* COMPARE: This activity teaches the quantity concepts such as fewer, more, the most or the least.
* DOTS: Connect the dots activity counts or pronounces the numbers.
Fun4Kids Educational Applications are endorsed by thousands of satisfied parents, teachers and kids from all over the world.
Please reach us @ email@example.com for any feedback and support! We are committed to providing fun and educational experiences to support your kids' education.
Through this application, kids will discover how to draw letter, and will be able to practice copying the letter's drawing.
A letter drawing algorithm will indicate where mistakes were made and offer rewards if none were made.
2 additional mini games will extend kids experimentations with the alphabet while having fun.
This game is part of our collection of educative games "Learning is fun". Visit our website for more info: http://ar-entertainment.net/android/
★ install to SD card
★ abc for toddlers
★ good quality of letters sounds
★ image of each Alphabet's letter
★ beautiful wallpapers for babies
★ entertain your child
★ best interface for toddlers
★ educate your kids
★ sounds of the womb
★ animal sounds
★ abc flashcards for kids
★ helps child pronounce letters
★ human voice for each Alphabet character
★ help your child learning 26 letters with enjoyable way
★ touch the letter and listen the sounds of ABC
★ abc flash cards for kids
★ abc family app
Our educational game shows children the alphabet letters and teach them to recognize letters as they appear. As a result, preschoolers kids learn the letters sounds much more faster.
An alphabet is a standard set of letters which is used to write one or more languages based on the general principle that the letters represent phonemes of the spoken language. This is in contrast to other types of writing systems, such as logographies, in which each character represents a word, morpheme or semantic unit, and syllabaries, in which each character represents a syllable.
A true alphabet has letters for the vowels of a language as well as the consonants. The first "true alphabet" in this sense is believed to be the Greek alphabet, which is a modified form of the Phoenician alphabet. In other types of alphabet either the vowels are not indicated at all, as was the case in the Phoenician alphabet, or else the vowels are shown by diacritics or modification of consonants, as in the devanagari used in India and Nepal.
The modern English alphabet is a Latin alphabet consisting of 26 letters – the same letters that are found in the basic Latin alphabet:
Majuscule forms (also called uppercase or capital letters)
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
The exact shape of printed letters varies depending on the typeface. The shape of handwritten letters can differ significantly from the standard printed form (and between individuals), especially when written in cursive style.
Written English uses a number of digraphs, such as ch, sh, th, wh, qu, etc., but they are not considered separate letters of the alphabet. Some traditions also use two ligatures, æ and œ, or consider the ampersand (&) part of the alphabet.
The names of the letters are rarely spelled out, except when used in derivations or compound words, derived forms , pronunciation of certain acronyms , and in the names of objects named after letters .
The letters A, E, I, O, and U are considered vowel letters, since they represent vowels; the remaining letters are considered consonant letters, since when not silent they generally represent consonants. However, Y commonly represents vowels as well as a consonant, as very rarely does W. Conversely, U sometimes represents a consonant.
The letter most frequently used in English is E. The least frequently used letter is Z.
Lite version allows to use all application features for a limited period of time per day.
Get updated to Full version for only 0.99$.