Very lmpressive Very easy to use, a nice added touch would be an elevation exaggeration slider bar, keep up the good work.
Looks great! I had an initial problem getting maps for my location, Daniel was quick to email me to help understand the issue. I now think there was an installation problem as from downloading again there is no issue. This app is great for people wanting to visualise landscape, I use it for visualisng cycle routes
Habitual updater( please don't waste your time.) I 've been forced to update program five times all while trying to use the first time.....
I assume given that I can't find the file location for maps, importing maps ect,that I need to have root access?... I'm using a HTC M9
Yes Looking for topological map display—I noted that this one drew my interest. I have loved these [Boy Scout era] maps (in the paper quadrangles and pressed 1°×2° polystyrene [picture-framable] of pre—w3b/WWW days) for field analysis of planned path. Your VIDEO led me to this test-installation/trial.
- integrated the PlaceAutoComplete widget for searching places (Google Play service);
- integrated pressure sensor (if exists on device);
- keep location service alive in background;
- check permissions on android 6;
- a few fixes;
- new support for Oziexplorer maps: new datum Hermannskogel and support for gif map images;