To start using AirWire, you need no additional equipment. It is enough to have a TV set connected to the Internet or a media player and access to the Internet with the data rate not less than 4 Mbit/s.
As of today, AirWire has been tested with DLNA TVs, media players and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands.
If you wish to use AirWire in your application, use the integration instructions on our website http://airwire.tv/en/site/developers
Searching for devices can take up to 1 minute
• If AirWire has found no devices, check if they are connected to the same network as WiFi.
• The WiFi router should have the enabled function of traffic exchange between devices in the LAN.
• Settings of your LAN, Internet connection broadband, load level of the server from which the video is transferred can influence the video quality.
• If the application does not find your media player or TV set, check if the Digital Media Renderer (DMR) option is enabled
• Some devices partially support the DLNA standard, because of which they cannot perform some commands of the application
• Some video files and images cannot be played back since the device in which you try to open them does not support such file formats.
Please note that there is no actual media player included, and in order actually play any content you will have to install a 3rd party player.
I recommend the use of a dedicated UPnP media server such as for example Plex.
NOTE: This application is in no way affiliated with the Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) and have in no way passed any such certification.
This application is open-source and the source can be found here:
Stream music, videos, movies and pictures from PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server. MediaHouse powers your device i.e. phone, tablets or google TVs with the following capabilities:
1. Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
2. Shows capabilities of the scanned servers by dividing them into two categories, one from which you can serve content i.e. called Play From and others to which you can play that content i.e. called Play To.
3. Use MediaHouse as a browser, player or controller.
4. MediaHouse can control playback of content from a Media Server (called - Play From) to a Media renderer (called - Play To).
5. Favorites - Save albums and folders from multiple media servers while browsing
6. Play lists - add, delete, rename music play lists. Last played audio tracks are automatically saved.
7. Search your big server libraries for albums, artists, video, images by their title
8. Remembers your server selection and uses it in subsequent runs.
9. Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
10. Build in photo viewer with slideshow option.
11. Video play in NOT BUILT IN and MediaHouse uses other applications installed on your device. We recommend installing MXPlayer or BSPlayer, Moboplayer etc... They have support for many HD video file formats.
12. Support for Landscape mode
13. Displays album art and album thumb nails
14. Further Tips are available via menu option
THIS APP DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE DLNA CERTIFIED. Check http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search. However, here is a brief list of what our users are using today with MediaHouse.
1. TwonkyMedia server
2. Windows Media Player 12
6. PS3 Media Server
7. MediaMonkey 4.0
8. Synology DSM 3.1
11. PURE Flowserver
1. Windows Media Player 12 (Has good audio and video support)
2. Sony Network Media Players (Good audio but limited support on video playback).
3. And of course your phone or tablet works as always.
1. This product uses TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. Please consider contributing to the database.
OpenSource Projects Used
1. Cling - http://4thline.org/projects/cling/ - Distributed under LGPL. (Author: Christian Bauer)
2. ActionBarSherlock - http://actionbarsherlock.com/ - Available under apache license. (Author: Jake Wharton)
3. Universal Image loader - https://github.com/nostra13/Android-Universal-Image-Loader. Under BSD3 License. (Copyright (c) 2011-2012, Sergey Tarasevich)
Tag: Movie, Music, Video, Photo viewer, network player, media browser,
Video support is limited, it is recommended to install MXPlayer or VPlayer as these are specialised video playback Apps with far superior CODEC support. If installed UPNP Browser will allow you to select you’re referred player instead of using the native VideoView.
The intention of the developer was to create a lightweight UPNP application, the APK is less than 1MB. There is no persistent storage of browsed UPNP results, no cache file consuming valuable storage space! All UPNP browsed results are live which also means that there is no fancy album or cover art, just simple folder and file icons. Movie, music and picture files appear as scorllable lists, see the screenshots for an idea of what to expect.
This app does not claim to be DNLA certified and is in the early stages of development. Please help the developer by providing constructive comments that will assist in further improving the App. All feature requests will be considered!
PLEASE NOTE: UPNP Browser does not contain any media, all pictures/photo's/music and movies are streamed from UPNP Devices located on your network. For example PC's set to share content, NAS boxes, XBMC/KODI, Twonky Media etc.
# full network access - for obvious reasons, needs to connect to and stream from UPNP devices
# allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception - required to contact UPNP devices
# prevent tablet from sleeping - you wouldn't want it to switch off whilst streaming!
Completely free with NO Advertising! Please don’t forget to rate.
This App was written using Basic4Android also referred to as B4A. The best Rapid Application Development (RAD) tool for developing native Android apps.
NOTE: If the App doesn't work perfectly with your device, please contact us to improve(email@example.com). Your encouragement will help us move further.
It can stream media from: Android devices, NAS(Samba Server on Windows or MacBook), DLNA/UPnP Media Servers(Twonky Media, Serviio...)
to: DLNA/UPnP renderer(AirPin LITE/PRO, Xbox 360, DLNA Enabled TVs/boxes...).
★Multi-language support: English and Chinese
★Image rotation is supported
★Loopback play mode is supported
★SubRip Text subtitle is supported while video streaming if you use AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) as renderer
★Support Android 2.1 or greater
Screen mirror is for test:
1.For screen mirror in 'Setting', it can only work with AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) installed on Android TVs or boxes;
2.Your phone or tablet should be rooted;
3.The performance of mirroring may vary on different Android devices due to the hardware performance and the compatibility of display service in the firmware. You can also request a refund for AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) if the mirror performance on your phone or tablet is not satisfying.
With DK Dlna/Upnp Player not only can access music, videos, and images from your media server and listen to it on your Android phone, but also stream cloud music and internet radio to UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers.
- Stream Music, Images and Video from UPnP™/DLNA® media server through AIR Music control to UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers or local play.
-Stream Cloud Music from “MP3Tunes” to your android phone or UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers. You can upload mp3 files to MP3Tunes. It provides free capacity up to 2GB.
-Stream Internet Radio to your android phone or UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers.
-Remotely controls network media renderers that are supported media server "Android Player" functionality.
-No additional software or configuration required.
-Control a media renderer from your Android phone.
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play most video and audio files, as well as network streams and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is also a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
This version is for all devices except ARMv6 devices. They will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android needs access to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve VLC.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files :)
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
• "Other" to check network connections and hide the streaming parts when needed.
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during outgoing and incoming calls.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the video and audio players.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
- For Android TV app only:
• It needs "record audio " for audio search using your microphone.
• It needs "to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.
By Using AirShare You can download, upload and streaming media file between your TV, PC, NAS, and any other DLNA devices in home network.
It's the first one application which has builtin SW audo player to support kind of audio format store on your NAS device.
Keywords: AirShare, AirPlay, UPnP, DLNA, WMP, TV, NAS.
* Supports Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, Google TV, Roku, Now TV, Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, DLNA & UPnP devices *
Roku & Now TV users - please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
Fire TV & Fire TV Stick Users - please install our free receiver app found in the Entertainment section, using your Fire TV remote or by visiting http://www.amazon.com/Dayglows-Inc-PlayTo-Receiver/dp/B00RPXQJJG
PlayTo supports website based media streaming, media from media servers and media on your phone or tablets.
If you're having any trouble or device detection issues, questions, for feature or channel requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help.
We are constantly adding new sites and tuning the app to work with as many, and given then that websites change constantly it is hard for us to catch up. Please do not rate us accordingly.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/playtotv with #playtotv
This application is a plugin for Yatse, the XBMC Remote.
When installed it allows streaming of your XBMC media to your phone or compatible UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast device from Yatse. (Needs Unlocker).
It also allows streaming of your local Android content to the sames devices.
For XBMC Eden and Frodo, you need to have UPnP activated in XBMC and be connected to the same network as XBMC.
For local video playing you need a Video Player application like Mx Player.
* Support resume point with Mx Player
* Support continue from Now Playing screen with Mx Player (Stop currently playing media and continue it on your Android device)
* Support Stream to and Resume to any compatible UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast device (Play your XBMC content)
* Support updating of XBMC resume point / watched status after streaming
* Support streaming of your local android content to any compatible UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast device
For more details : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/UsingYatse#Streaming-Unlocker-only
- You need to have Yatse, the XBMC Remote 3.3.0. at least to use it.
- You need to have Yatse Unlocker to use it.
- Live TV and most addons cannot be streamed due to Xbmc limitations.
- The screenshots contains content © copyright Blender Foundation | www.sintel.org
- The library presented in screenshots is based on fake media and all images / posters are @ copyrighted by their respective owners
* If you have no speed control bar , change "Settings->Select Player" for your file extensions to "Default".
HW Accelerated Video Player with Playback speed control and Network support.
* POP-UP Play
* Network Support : Windows Share / FTP / HTTP / WebDAV
* Multiple audio track
* Multiple subtitle track : external sub also suppoted.
* HW Accelerations : no limitations like a network , containers.
Playback speed control
- up to x2.0 ( on HW )
- audio pitch correction support
- SSA,SMI,SRT, VoBSub (beta)
- MKV/MP4 embedded subtitle supported
- Unicode/Multibyte charset supported.
- HTTP Live Streaming
- Windows Share(SMB)
* Allwinner based devices
* Amlogic based devices
* Rockchip based devices
=> Use Stock player options on "Settings" menu
* ST-Erricson NovaThor ( U8500 / U9500 )
=> Need ICS update
* Video capability depends on your devices HW video decodes' capability.
- Email address has been changed. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experience your videos like never before with KMPlayer
Movies, TV Shows, Animations, Homemade & Mobile Phone Videos, and video file, watch them in the highest quality with maximum control
KMPlayer supports HD videos and 30 languages; there is a KMPlayer for everyone!
KMPlayer is optimized for subtitles control, video playback speed, favorite playlist, and much more.
KMPlayer is built for today’s smart phone users. All for free!
Floating Screen: Multi-tasking- continue watching your video while sending a text or browsing the web
Subtitle Support: Supports all subtitle formats with total sync control
Playback Support: Slow down or Speed up any video. (Reduce speed 0.1~4.0 Increase speed)
One Finger Control: Total control at the tip of your finger- Playback, Start/Stop, Skip, Volume, and Brightness
Favorite: Organize all your favorite videos in your Favorite folder
Cloud Storage: Google Drive supported, play all of your videos stored on Drive quickly and easily
Review Us, Rate Us, Comment on Us!
Got an idea? What a change?
We would love to hear what you think! Email us @ email@example.com
█ The Best Free Android Video Player even you don’t want the floating popup features.
█ How to play YouTube video in floating window by GPlayer ?
█ Why do you choose the software as your media player ?
☆ Multiple-Window & Floating Pop-up Technique; You can play the video in anywhere, for multiple windows.
☆ Simple & Customize Theme Style System; You can make your own theme in a easy way.
☆ Easy Operation and User Interface; View your media in list, grid, and 3D Gallery mode, play the video with simple gesture to adjust. You can also use the widgets to play the video from the launcher.
☆ Wide Video Format Support; You can play almost all types of the media files with software decoder with subtitle files, like the rmvb, wmv, …etc. It also support to play the YouTube (HTML5) and URL.
☆ Group Media Sharing; You can share the media with your friends in a high speed wireless channel without any configuration.
☆ Personalize List; You can mark the selected media with favorite or privacy, it only shows in the mirror list.
☆ Performance and Reliability Improve; Better performance in the loading and playing. For the large amount of video files, its loading time is more fast compared to the others video player.
☆ 100% NO AD
The GPlayer is the "Super Video Player (Floating!)" improved version, it is an innovation video playback software for Android OS. It can re-size, move window, multi-windows play-back with Group Media Sharing feature. Better operation experience, support subtitle and popup video technique. In other words, you can watch your video content in any application. You can watch the video and do something else at the same time!
The floating system make you can move the video window position and resize the window boundary according to your personal favor. You can also play with full screen or minimize the playing video to the system notification tray . If your device is strong enough, you can also play the video with "Multi-Window"(Maximum is 6). It means you can watch up to six video files at the same time.
The "GPlayer" is not just a popup video player or sticky video player, it has a friendly and simply user interface with List style, Grid style and 3D Gallery Flow style. You can customize the theme as your wish.
It can record the playback position of the file and set the favorite files. Moreover, it supports the subtitle (.srt, .ass, and .smi file formats) when you play a video file. it also can play the audio files (mp3, wav...etc).
Group Media Sharing allows the devices with the same network mask to share the media files. In other words, you can share the media contents with your friends in the same Wi-Fi environment (Wi-Fi Access Point). You can also try the "Sync Play" feature, it is very funny.
The "GPlayer" supports from Android 1.5 ~ 4.2 with any screen size and resolution. It will integrate the build-in media Gallery for media source, you can input the video streaming URL or launch the "GPlayer" from others File Explorer..
█ How to use the application ?
Please read the help in the “menu” -> “Settings” -> “User Manual” in the software.
█ Free Edition
The software is a free edition; some features are only available in Professional edition. If you like the software, you can buy the Professional edition license via Google Play in-app purchase to support our development.
█ THANKS TO
Korea translation, thanks and credit to 신윤빈,HyeongMin Woo.
Hebrew translation, thanks and credit to DorS.
Russian translation, thanks and credit to Сергей Константинович.
Super Video, GPlayer, Video Player, Popup Video, Stick, Floating, Stick it, Subtitle, Vitamio, Group Media Sharing, Wi-Fi Media Sharing, UPnP, MKV
✔ Enjoy HD Movies, videos, and photos on your TV or any other screen
✔ Access and enjoy ALL your music files, wherever they are stored
✔ Fast detection of all media servers and to your favourite players
✔ Add/delete YouTube channels (always have your favorite YouTube Menu in your hands) and select BITRATE; 360p, 720p, 1020p (HD Quality!)
✔ Playback control of volume, pause, and stop, scroll, forward, backward
✔ Exchange media between DLNA* and UPnP devices (NAS, TV, Xbox360, PS3 etc)
✔ Playlist management; the easiest way to create your own playlist
✔ Simultaneous streaming of different media files – to different screens – at the same time
✔ “Follow me”; change screen when you watch a movie, just with 1 button
✔ Wi-Fi and Ethernet interfaces support, Access Point mode support
✔ Send media from external devices to your Android devices and control playback remotely.
✔ Your TV can find & display your photos, videos, music stored on your Android mobile devices
✔ Much more to come…
The most advanced UPnP/DLNA* app available to play movies, videos, music or photos on your HD TV. Stream wireless any video, with a single tap. Use us and you immediately will find out why this is a high-end solution! Have fun with your friends and family and enjoy your media on any screen.
ArkMC is designed to offer the best media experience ever, enjoying any media file on any screen, just by pushing 1 or 2 buttons. With ArkMC in your hands, you can do anything your want to broadcast movies, videos, photos or music tracks. You can make your favorite playlist music and enjoy wherever you want.
To share media files in your home wifi network, ArkMC offers the easiest user interface, with the most features. In a few seconds ArkMC connects a display (TV/PC/TABLET/MOBILE) or music installations with the media stored on your NAS, Xbox360, PS3, PC, Tablet, Smartphone, etc. The user interface is straightforward and offers complete control of your media files.
For your convenience, ArkMC complies with your favourite video player, which makes us the most advanced media format player ever (up to HD quality).
The 100 % UNIQUE YouTube integration offers a “lay back and enjoy” experience, which makes even any smart TV jealous. It is SO easy to create your personal channel list, just search and add/remove your favourite YouTube links.
The enthusiastic and motivated R & D team is dedicated to offer its customers the best experience, and will continue to surprise ArkMC users with cool features and performance updates. If you have any suggestions, just drop a line and we will come back to you.
New features are coming soon!
Sharing makes life Beautiful!
Tested media Servers:
- XBMC Media Server
- Windows media Player
- Wild Media Server
- Foobar2000 Media Server
- WD My Book Live
- Twonky Media Server
Tested media Players and Renderers:
- Samsung TVs, Philips TVs, LG TVs, Panasonic TVs, SONY TVs
- XBMX Media renderers
- WD TV Live
- Windows Media Player
- Foobar2000 media renderer
* This application is not officially DLNA certified (DLNA certification wasn't extended after 2012)
With the EML European Media Laboratory automatic speech recognition you do not need to listen to your voicemails anymore to know who left important messages on your answering machine.
The EML Voicemail app uses push-notifications to inform you about who left a message on your answering machine, and what that person had to say. Due to the automatic transcription, you can conveniently read those messages as texts. Therefore, you can sort through your messages at a glance.
With a few simple clicks, the EML Voicemail app helps you save valuable time.
All you need is a one of the commonly used VoIP routers like Fritz!Box. In the app, you will find a short guide on how to configure your answering machine so that it henceforth automatically transcribes all of your voicemails and sends you the texts to your Android device. With the EML Voicemail app, you can easily access and manage these texts on your phone.
The steps on your way to the answering machine of the future:
Download the app
Create an account with the EML Voicemail2Text Service or enter your existing account details.
The only thing that new users of the EML Voicemail2Text Service need to do now is configuring their answering machine with a few clicks. The app includes instructions on how to do that.
It is so easy!
Features of the app:
- Push notification for new calls
- Read or listen to the messages on your answering machine
- Register with the EML Voicemail2Text Service
- Instructions for configuring your answering machine
Which permissions are necessary for the app to work and why?
- Read contacts: to enable the EML Voicemail app to display contacts and profile pictures
- Storage: to intermediately store the audio files of the answering machine
As opposed to other providers, all your data will be stored on our own server in Heidelberg. We adhere to the strict German data protection laws and will neither sell your data to third parties, nor will we use it for advertisement or market research.
About the EML:
The EML European Media Laboratory GmbH is a private IT enterprise established by Klaus Tschira, one of the founders of the SAP AG software company. It is based in Heidelberg, Germany. In accordance with its motto “Experience IT – Intuitive Technology,” the EML is successfully pursuing research and development in the field of automatic speech processing.