It's okay Good for creating/composing, but most of the time when I try to zoom out on the staff, it kicks me out of the app. SUGGESTION: read tutorial before composing. If you do not, you will be completely lost while writing the song. It is slightly complicated 'manuvering'the whole thing but, if it would stop kicking me out and be less touchy, 5 ⭐
Ties/Slurs Really needs the feature to be able put in working ties and slurs between notes anywhere, if they are added then I think it would be five stars worthy Otherwise so far seems good :)
WTF Whenever I tried to use the app, it just randomly crashes, no message, just crashes, and I don't care if you fix it.
Support DEVELOPERS This is not a perfect apps, but it s awesome. Glad to see this on android. Generally speaking, the app got what it need for quick note
Always stopping Whenever I start the composition, I stops... I can't proceed afterwards... It would be better if this issue would be fixed... Otherwise, it would be an important app for sure!
Awesome save Thanks a ton for the save feature!!! What about different voice tracks, like notating 2 different rhythms on the same staff?
- Added SD-card save and auto-save functionality! Look in SD card in /MusicalNotePad directory to access files directly.
- Increased max zoom-out distance.
- Chords now have stems and flags.
- Ties across measures display but don't work.
- Occasional lag at load.
- Zooming out all the way can be kind of quirky. To touch the lowest possible notes, zoom in just a little.
- Changing time signature of measure with existing notes can cause problems.