This is a limited version.
Solfa. Learn to sight read music in G & F Clef. Music notes include above and below the staff. Span 6 octaves. Applies to any instrument. The music notes are generated randomly and not limited to a repeating set. Switch between clefs for even more fun. Answer key for starters. Beginners set the pace by limiting the octave section to learn. Major and Minor Scales (sharps and flats). Speed depends on how fast the music notes are identified. Piano sound can be muted. Great for phones. Perfect for tablets.
C D E F G A B
C D E F G A H
Do Ré Mi Fa Sol La Si
Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si
ハ ニ ホ ヘ ト イ ロ
Ni Pa Vu Ga Di Ke Zo
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni
In the Training screen the notes sound and appear on a stave and you have to push the button with the correct note, if is the right note the note sound again, this way you can train your musical ear skills. If the note isn't right the phone vibrate and the informer mode help you marking in green the correct note.
After that in the one minute test screen you can test your skills in a limited time. Your records will be saved with the date in the hall of fame screen, this way you can track your progress.
LearnMusicNotes supports six different types of notation, no matter what country you are:
1. Southern and Eastern Europeans (do re mi)
2. English (C D E)
3. North European (C D E ... H)
4. Bizantine (or pa vu)
5. Indian (sa re ga).
- Easily import your entire library of Musicnotes.com sheet music and guitar tablature files.*
- A new free song every month
- High resolution, professional arrangements and engravings.
- Built-in type tool to write notes on your sheet music.
- Easy page turns: just swipe your finger to flip pages.
- Quickly jump to any page.
- Zoom in on your notation.
- Pen and highlight tools.
- Transpose your notation.
- Landscape mode support.
- folders & set lists
- adjust zoom and margin menu
- Options for different paper types.
- Options for different page change methods (swipe or tap).
- Includes five free bonus songs: The Entertainer, All the Pretty Little Horses, The Big Rock Candy Mountain, and Prelude in Db Major (Raindrop Prelude).
- Access to nearly 200,000 additional pieces through the Musicnotes.com store
* Musicnotes.com offers sheet music in three different file types: Musicnotes Files, Guitar Guru Sessions and Sibelius Scorch. Songs purchased in Guitar Guru format will import the associated tablature notation into the Musicnotes app. Files in Sibelius Scorch format are not currently compatible with the app.
- Ability to quickly select and display the next song
- Automatic scrolling of lyrics
- Plays mp3 Backing Tracks
- Chord and text highlighting
- Static sidebar for chord and song information
- Lyric and set list editors
- Search for and download lyrics (in full version only)
- and many others
This FREE DEMO version of Lyric Pad is not designed for ongoing use. It is limited to displaying only 5 songs, has no setlist support, no lyric search functionality and has trial messages in the display.
If you like this app please leave a favourable rating. If you dont like it, please contact the developer before leaving a poor review. This app is updated at regular intervals with new features and is constantly being improved.
Thanks for using Lyric Pad and like us on Facebook
Move away from rote memorization techniques and learn how to read music notes in a natural and engaging way. Note trainer lite is a fun sight-reading game that teaches you to recognize music notes. The game increases in speed and difficulty over time so that you can truly learn to sight-read music notes effortlessly.
Note trainer replaces traditional flash cards and was developed in collaboration with a distinguished award-winning member of the North American Music Teachers Association and in consultation with a touring member of the Canadian National Youth Orchestra and soloist for the Hamilton Symphony.
What's in Note Trainer Lite?
* Great for those just learning to read music as well as those challenging themselves to increase the speed at which they can read music notes
* Practice mode (option to turn on or off note labels and labels on piano as you learn to read notes)
* Game mode to challenge your skills at an increasing difficulty level
* Treble clef and Bass clef modes (upgrade for sharps & flats)
* Track your scores and see when you’ve exceeded your personal best
* Achievements and badges to measure progress
* Full statistics to show where you are making mistakes and note reading accuracy
In the paid version
* Get full access to the app
* Sharps and flats mode for both bass and treble clef
* Full statistics for sharps & flats
* Ad-free experience (we hate 'em too)
* Feel warm and fuzzy about supporting the lil guys passionate about making small learning apps :)
Keywords: sight read music reading music quiz practice learn musical notes beginner musician basic piano basic guitar learn to read music note name, sight reading piano learn to sight read learn to read music notes learn to sight read piano learn sheet music music tutor sight read musical trainer musical training for sight reading music learning music notes game fun musical game sight reading quiz music reading quiz music note app musical note reader musical sight reading game learn music theory musical trainer music trainer perfect pitch relative pitch musical piano musical flash cards learn piano notes learn piano keys piano sight reading piano game piano sound sight ready piano sight read piano sight reading piano music sheet workout learn music notes free learn piano music music tutor sight read music sheet reading music note game music game
This free version is ad supported.
- Treble and/or Bass Clef Notes
- Practice and Quiz Mode
- Good quality piano samples
- Multiple Difficulty Level
- Random Notes Generation
- Different Notation option
Music Note Tutor Free
Copyright © 2013
Network Technology Tutor
With the power and convenience of your Android phone, Sync Voice Note can be an unprecedented tool for your meetings, interviews, conferences, lectures and a lot more.
Note: The default set of samples has been added for demonstration purposes only. Nanosystem is not their owner.
Is ClefTutor for me?
If you are a musician, yes!
• ALL MUSIC INSTRUMENTS including piano, keyboard, guitar, bass, violin, viola, cello, flute and anything else.
• ALL LEVELS of musicians from BEGINNER to PRO. Whether you don't know what a sharp or flat music note is, or you want to practice identifying the scale degrees of F# major on any clef, ClefTutor can teach and quiz you on it.
• ClefTutor was specifically designed to give music students YEARS of practice and study.
If you want a fun but serious music game to learn how to read sheet music, ClefTutor is the music note reading app you need.
• Easy-to-understand music theory lessons written by a music teacher.
• Treble, Bass, Alto and Tenor clefs covering all instruments.
• Supports note names, solfège (movable and fixed) and scale degrees.
• Improves your musical memory, speed and accuracy.
• Memorize the notes on the staff in all keys and common clefs. 31 Clef Quiz levels.
• Memorize ALL 30 major and minor key signatures. 14 Key Signature Quiz levels.
• Answer with buttons, a one-octave keyboard, or an 88-key piano.
• Random clefs and key signatures.
• Master the ledger lines. Custom ledger line settings.
• Custom options let you choose any combination of clefs, note ranges and more.
• Save settings and statistics for up to 4 users.
• Track practice time and progress with statistics.
• Designed for phones and tablets.
This app works with Adobe Air (a free app probably already on your device).
Keywords: music notes, musical notes, read music notes, musical notation, sheet music, piano sheet, music, notes music, music sheets, music games, quiz, test, flash cards, how to read music, beginner, musician, sight reading, sightreading, note reading, treble clef, bass clef, alto clef, tenor clef, staff, solfege, music theory, learn music, ear training, practice, memory, trainer, study, learn, practice, piano, keyboard, violin, guitar, bass, cello, viola, flute, keys, key signatures.
Now you can learn musical notations at any time and place.
Education is presented in the game form. The game consists of six levels, each of which has a set of notes, located on the staff with the treble and bass clef, and with the accidentals.
When the game started, it is necessary play the proposed notes on the keyboard in the order they appear on the screen. Time for play notes is a time for moving picture with note from the right edge of the screen to the left.
When the game is over the winner takes the cup.
How it works:
When the app is first installed, it will create a directory on the sd card, /Lyric Writer. This directory includes 1sub-directory, /Lyric Writer/Backup. The Backup directory is where the app backs up all lyrics/playlists/and song settings which are normally saved in a database on the hard drive. This is also where you can restore previous backups. The app will also create a Music folder on the sd card, /sdcard/Music, if it does not already exist. Other apps may share this folder as well. You can store .mp3 and .wav files in this folder, and Lyric Writer will play them along with the lyrics.
To attach .mp3 or .wav files to your lyrics you need to copy the musicfiles into the sdcard/Music directory. You can do this on a PC by browsing to My Computer. You then need to plug your android device's usb cord into your computer. Once the device is plugged in, it may try to install a driver on your computer. Wait until this is finished. Then you need to drag down the Android Notifications Menu on your device and push USB Connected. This will connect your device to your computer and the sd card will appear as a drive under My Computer. Open this drive to find the Music and Lyric Writer folders. You can drag music files into the Music folder from here. REMEMBER TO DISCONNECT THE USB CORD. Apps will not work while USB Connected mode is enabled on the device.
Lyric Writer Pro also includes a playlist manager which can be used to create an unlimited number of playlists which contain songs that may be rearranged.
Write/store/ read lyrics
- Beautiful graphics
-Simple to use and easy to learn
-Get music theory, music notes and quizzes
-Totally free for Android mobiles and tablets
-Hours of fun
A perfect tool for people learning music. After each test, you can review your mistakes.
Play an addictive memory games for kids free ¨CLearn Music Notes. Free education game! Now there is no need to go to the music school. Note trainer for beginners. Learn to play music now! This music pad will be the great entertainment for kids.
There are 4 parts in this app for us to learn music simply and easily, including learn music, quizzes and resources, contact.
1. In learn music, we can get 4 parts here, including trble clef notes, bass clef notes and dynamics and note types.
2. In quizzes, we can get something about music theory and name the notes. Have fun!
3. In resources, we can get a lot of to learn and read. There are also videos for us to watch to learn music.
4. If you have any problem, feel free to contact us. If you like it, leave us 5 stars and share with your friends..
Before writing your own music you have to learn the basics. Learn Music Notes ¨C is a simple and useful app that will help you to learn musical notes!
Now there is no need to read difficult explanations and spend a lot of money to understand how to read and write music.
NOTE THAT YOU MAY GO TO LLOCATION AND SECURITY IN YOUR PHONE SETTINGS TO REMOVE DEVICE ADMINSITRATIR TO UNINSTALL THIS APP SUCCESSFULLY.
MORE FROM WIKI:
Two notes with fundamental frequencies in a ratio equal to any power of two (e.g. half, twice, or four times) might be perceived as very similar. Because of that, all notes with these kinds of relations can be grouped under the same pitch class.
In traditional music theory within the English-speaking and Dutch-speaking world, pitch classes could be typically represented by the first seven letters of the Latin alphabet (A, B, C, D, E, F and G).
Tuner, Musical, Music, Guitar Tuner, Electric Guitar Tuner, String Tuner, Musical Instrument Tuner.
In order to provide free App, we have put Ads. These banner ads will not disturb you.
If you find any bugs, please report it to email@example.com
Ratings & Improvement:
Please rate us on Play Store and give your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can improve it.
With this player you can create playlists and organize your folders by simply taking your phone or tablet without using the annoying system scan. You choose what to listen to without getting lost in the extensive research of your songs.
*** The features are numerous, including ***
- Formats supported: MP3, WAV, OGG, MID, MP4, M4A, 3GP, FLAC, AAC and some WMA files depends on the compression. (FLAC , AAC and WMA only for Android 3.1 or higher)
- Clearly hear the music, even off-screen
- Use of gestures with your finger to change songs (right and left), pause (double tap), start a song (double tap) and vary the volume (up and down)
- Hide playlist Side
- Add files, folders (including subfolders choice) and playlist to current playlist
- Remove the selected song, all songs or just the missing physical disk
- Load and save playlist
- Sort the playlist in different ways
- Quickly search for a song from the playlist
- Display the time remaining or time elapsed for a song by tapping on it - Loading all the ID3 information from MP3 files
- Display of the cover while listening the song
- Widgets of various sizes
- Oscilloscope (Android 2.3 or higher)
- Search Covers online
- Equalizer (Android 2.3 or higher)
- Queue of songs you like
- Long menus by tapping on a song
- Command/Send Track information to Bluetooth devices like car stereo or headsets
- A lot of other options...
*** Explanation of Permissions ***
All permits are used to the normal operation of the program without any complete collection of user information, in details:
- INTERNET to connect to the network for AdMob advertising and to unlock the FREE version;
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE for AdMob advertising;
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to save the cache and the playlist, and more on the SD;
- WAKE_LOCK to keep active the player during screen off when playback;
- RECORD_AUDIO to draw the oscilloscope;
- READ_PHONE_STATE and GET_ACCOUNTS to use donations.
All news will be displayed at the opening of the new version of the program once installed.
Holding the note down on the violin also plays the sound to help with finger positioning.
The Lite version does not allow changing key signature.