!!! Important: Click on button Configuration !!!
- Install Root
- Disable Root
- Download / install recovery custom
- Install OTA official
- Install ROM official
- Check update
- Dowlnoad / install CyanogenMod
- Backup ROM
- Restore ROM
- Backup Apps
- Restore Apps
- Backup data (sms, mms, calendar ... )
- Restore data
- Hard reset
- Install .apk
- Install .zip
- Download/install other custom rom;
- Download/install custom kenel.
- CPU setting
- MinFree setting
- Download/install Bootanimation
- Change icons StatusBar
Compatible with Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S and Nexus One.
Technical assistance by firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not use this app thoughtless or without DEEPER knowlege of Android (Root, Custom Recovery, etc.)
This app flashes and backups your device recovery and kernel without rebooting it very fast and easy without a PC or any outside influence.
This app have over 3500 build-in recovery collection of images (ClockworkMod/TWRP/PhilZ) also you are able to flash unlisted images from external or internal storage.
Rashr is able to flash over 90% of all Android devices!
This project is fully open-source and.
★Open-Source (on GitHub: https://github.com/dslnexus/Rashr)
★OpenRecovery Script manager to flash ZIPs
★Over 3500 Build-in Recoveries (ClockworkMod/Touch, Team Win Recovery Project and PhilZ-Touch)
★Flash Kernel and Recoveries without PC
★Flash already downloaded IMGs from internal and external storage
★Backup Kernel and Recovery IMGs without PC
★Full command logging for more control what this App is doing
★If you don't want to support my work you are able to disable the Ads
★Free full app without Ads and any restrictions
★Support my Work only if you want (with Ads or In-App donations)
----- App-Permission and why Rashr need it -----
-Read and write on external storage: save recoveries images or read already downloaded images
-Full network access: download recoveries, kernel and updates
-Google Play billing: donations over Google Play
-[Superuser-App]Full access to all functions of the device: Flashing recoveries and kernel
Be safe and backup everything either to local storage or cloud storage with automatic syncing!
If you don't know where to get your recovery files, just download directly from this app!
1 - Flash boot and recovery .img without even needing to go to recovery.
2 - Flash zip files. Option to wipe cache, dalvik and data when using TWRP or Philz recovery.
3 - Download and flash CWM, Philz, TWRP, Gapps, Franco Kernel, Stock Nexus Kernel (premium), and Stock Nexus Recovery (premium).
4 - Automatic Loki Patch when needed.
5 - Full nandroid backups/restores when using TWRP or Philz recovery.
6 - Backup/Restore kernel and recovery using Sdcard or cloud (Dropbox, Box (premium) or Google Drive (premium)).
7 - Automatic cloud synchronisation of backups between devices and desktops.
8 - Keep track of recently flashed items.
9 - Flash multiple files and build your flash queue.
11 - Flash from anywhere! Do you want to flash from your favorite File Explorer or Email app? No biggie, that also works together with Flashify.
This app is free but has a limit of 3 flashes per day. You can unlock the limit with a quick in-app payment.
PLEASE READ BEFORE RATING THIS APP!
This app allows you to Install, Backup, Restore, and Wipe your device all using TWRP. This utilizes OpenRecoveryScript to complete these actions.
Now features a premium live backup option. Nandroid backup your device while booted in Android and without rebooting to recovery.
We have also added in an in app purchase to remove ads.
If you are at all unhappy with your purchase email us at the email address below with if you would like us to fix the issues or just refund your money. Either way we will happily oblige.
Flash recovery from within android. Only available for official TWRP supported devices
Q: my device isn't listed but it's officially supported, why?
A: check under your device's codename. If you still can't find it, email us and we will assist you.
Q: why isn't my device listed? Why don't you support my device?
A: we do not make the recovery, Team Win does. If they don't support it, we cannot support it either.
***IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING TWRP FROM THE APP, PLEASE RUN THE KK SD CARD FIX IN SETTINGS***
Several features are incompatible with different versions of BusyBox. This is why we require you to use the Stericson BusyBox. It is the only one we have tested that works flawlessly.
If you have any issues or questions please either email us and we will assist. We only have so many devices to test on.
Send email to email@example.com
A support ticket will be created automatically when you send an email to this address.
Visit http://www.jmzsoftware.com and click the help button and create a ticket there.
This app will allow you to switch recoveries simply. There are two ways to flash using the app. The one tab method will switch between a custom and stock recovery on your sd card and the other way is to flash any recovery stored on your device. Please see instructions below.
To use the one tap method:
1. place a custom recovery on your internal SD card and name it "custom.img"
2. place a stock recovery on your internal SD card and name it "stock.img" (without quotes, case matters)
3. Once they are on your internal card you can just tap "Custom" to flash to custom recovery or "Stock" to flash back to stock recovery.
To flash any recovery on your device:
1. Press the floating action button on the bottom right side of the screen.
2. Select a .img file from either internal or external SD card
3. Confirm yes or no if you want to flash
*Support for more devices added besides just devices using Snapdragon SOC's
-Should support most Terga devices
-Should support most Snapdragon devices
-Should support most Exynos devices
If your device is not supported the app will inform you it's not supported and then will automatically close
Get the donate version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.graffixnyc.simplerecoveryswitcherdonate
Check out my website where you can get support in the forums http://www.graffixnyc.com
With Nandroid Manager you can restore data from your nandroid such as apps+data, text messages, call logs, and much more!
Also with Nandroid Manager not only can you restore data from your nandroid backups but you can also flash new recoveries and use tools like fix permissions.
Nandroid Manager currently supports nandroid backups created by TWRP and Clockworkmod (v5.xx and v6.xx) based recoveries!
THIS APP REQUIRES THAT YOUR DEVICE IS ROOTED AND YOU HAVE BUSYBOX INSTALLED!
* View basic info about your nandroid backups.
* Explore contents of nandroid backup.
* Extract files from nandroid backups.
* Support for yaffs2.
* Rename backup.
* Compress backup to zip.
* Delete backup.
* Verify and regenerate MD5 hashes for backups.
* Restore Apps+Data from backup.
* Restore Text Messages from backup.
* Restore Call Logs from backup.
* Restore WiFi Access Points from backup (Pro).
* Restore Bluetooth Data from backup (Pro).
* Restore User Word Dictionary from backup (Pro).
* Restore Browser Data from backup (Pro).
* Export MMS Images. (Pro)
* Explore text messages in nandroid backup without having to restore anything. (Pro)
* Explore call logs in nandroid backup without having to restore anything. (Pro)
* Restore Nandroid Backup.
* Flash new recovery.
* Fix permissions tool.
Many more features to come in the future!
Support thread for this app: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2044414
Important info about restroing sms data:
There is a settings in the default Messaging app that deletes older messages from conversations which have more than 200 messages. When restoring 1000s of messages this setting can cause a lot of problems because it keeps trying to delete messages when you try to open the conversation. If you are restoring lots of messages, then disable this setting by opening the Preferences of the Messaging app. On some devices it can take a long time to index the new message data. If you get a blank screen or if the phone asks you to “Force Close” or “Wait” when opening the messaging app just press “Wait” and leave the Messaging app running for a while. It will eventually finish and the app will become usable again.
This app does not include Flash, it just makes Flash easier to access after it's installed.
I wrote it because I was annoyed that Chrome doesn't support Flash and likely never will. This lets you easily switch to another browser that does support Flash without awkwardly copying and pasting the url.
Flashify has other uses too, it is useful for anyone that wants to switch browsers quickly on the same website. Or you can open the Youtube APP from the Youtube WEBSITE. The same thing works with most popular websites.
It has been tested with Chrome, Dolphin, Firefox, Opera Mobile, Maxthon, Puffin, Photon, Browser (default) and should work in all browsers via the Share option.
Flash support is variable in these browsers but Photon Browser seems to be the most reliable.
To use Flashify, open your favorite browser, find the menu->Share->Flashify. Look at the screenshots to see how it works visually.
THIS APP WON'T SHOW UP IN THE APP DRAW OR THE DESKTOP. It only adds an option to the SHARE MENU IN YOUR BROWSER.
If you can't figure out how Flashify works, please email me and I will explain further. I can't respond to comments!
Flashify is open sourced on GitHub: https://github.com/GodsMoon/Flashify
Special thanks to Jose Cordoba for the new name and Rob Wilson for the video review and explanation.
Its only for the Samsung Galaxy family, running ICS/JB/KK and rooted, but probably works on other kernels too.
Devil Kernels XDA Threads http://forum.xda-developers.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=4196889&starteronly=1
Devil Kernel Manager XDA Thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2558109
* All the latest settings supported by the Kernel
* Everything sticks after boot.
* Fast Charge widget for easy access (if available in kernel)
* Bluetooth Kill widget (if available in kernel)
* Supports every Devil Kernel (I9000 family, I9300, Note I, Note II, Nexus S)
* Rewrote the application from scratch. Faster Load Times.
* New Design, Two Themes available.
* Log features (pull up to show the full log or hide it completely, option to copy the log content)
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROOTED DEVICE WITH BUSYBOX!
* Creates backups in the CMW 5 and 6 style or TWRP!
* Full support of the onandroid script.
* Create custom names for your backups.
* Choose what partitions get backed up.
* Scheduled backups.
* Tasker support.
* Upload backup to FTP after creating backup.
NOT ALL DEVICES ARE FULLY SUPPORTED AT THIS TIME! IF YOU DEVICE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY WITH THIS APP PLEASE SEND ME A BUG REPORT!
The onandroid script was developed by Ameer Dawood. The original XDA post can be found at: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1620255
Important: This tool requires a rooted phone with busybox to work!
Tags: rom, backup, nandroid
Requires a rooted android phone!
* ROOT Browser/Explorer (Shortcut Included)
* ZIP Browser/Explorer
* Install/Uninstall System Applications (Shortcut Included)
* Install/Uninstall/Backup/Restore User Applications (Shortcut Included)
* Reboot into 4 different modes (Widget Included)
* Comprehensive device firmware and partition information
* Backup/Restore of System/Framework APK's images (Visual Style)
* Change CSC on Samsung Phones
* Internal/External SDCARD Support (external requires reboot or remount for initial detection)
* Configurable ROM Flash (requires support in the ROM ZIP, Config files are generated with "ROM Config Maker")
* Wallpapers (jpg and png smaller than 2048x2048)
* BootSounds (wav/ogg depending on the device)
* CWM/TWRP Recovery ZIPs
* APK files (install as system or user app)
* Kernels (zImage/boot.img) << If device is supported **
* Modems (modem.bin/radio.img) << If device is supported **
* Recovery (recovery.img) << If device is supported **
* TAR files containing kernels, modems and/or recovery << If device supported **
*** NEW ROM Customizer OTA ***
Multi Download, Multi Install, Push notifications, lots of coolness all over
*If your ROM is not supported you will see the general sections for te device which might not contain any stuff at all. Get your ROM devs on board to provide you with content :)
** If you are a rom/kernel developer and want your device supported, don't be shy to drop me an email :)
Note that as of Android 4.2, Google doesn't let applications (like Togglr) control the airplane mode setting. That setting is only available on previous versions of Android.
Access Network State - Determine whether you have a network connection.
Access Wi-Fi State - Check the current status (enabled/disabled) of WiFi.
Bluetooth - Check the current status (enabled/disabled) of Bluetooth.
Bluetooth Admin - Enable or disable Bluetooth at certain times.
Change Wi-Fi State - Enable or disable WiFi at certain times.
Receive Boot Completed - Run the scheduler at startup.
Write Settings - Used for writing the Airplane Mode setting on pre-4.2 devices.
Note: UnZip is an add-on of UC Browser, and UC Browser must be installed to use it.
How To Use:
1. Open zip/rar files in Download Management and select path.
2. Click “OK” to unzip.
3. Find the extracted files in the selected path location.
También puedes utilizarla para consultar su calendario de eventos culturales, noticias relacionadas con el mundo de la arquitectura, recomendaciones de libros, enterarte de concursos, conferencias y todo lo relacionado con el mundo de la arquitectura, el arte y el diseño.
EDIFY se actualiza continuamente, los distribuidores y sedes de eventos cuentan con geolocalización, y funciona en cualquiera de tus dispositivos, de modo que promete convertirse en la herramienta más completa y poderosa en su tipo.
This app will gives several options to Reboot your phone. This app will only work if you are rooted.
1. Reboot - Just a simple Reboot of your phone nothing else.
2. Reboot Recovery - This will boot you into your recovery. If you have a custom recovery this will take you directly to your custom recovery. If you had a stock recovery then you will see the stock Android recovery.
3. Reboot Bootloader - This will boot you into your device's bootloader. ie HBOOT on HTC phones.
4. Power Off - This will shut your phone off.
This should work on any device running 2.3.3. or higher. You must be rooted in order for this app to work.
If you have a Motorola phone and are using Bootstrap recovery this app will boot you into stock recovery. I have another app up that will allow you the option of booting into stock or ClockWork Recovery. Look for Reboot Moto in the Android Market
Any suggestions, problems, issues please email me.
Keywords: Reboot, Recovery, Bootloader, Root
This app require root! Make sure you device is rooted first! Some devices require busybox also.
Special thanks to drifty for the nifty logo!
All original credit for discovering the importance of efs and backups goes to autoprime!
Optimus G Pro and LG G2 support is due to drjbliss and loki
Freegee is all new and rewritten from scratch. Everything is done on device now so there is no more white listing every variant, only just enabling models.
If you run into an error please report it, send me a logcat. I can be reached via email or on xda/irc.
Dropbox support is under menu -> settings.
This is the donation version. It is exactly the same as the free version.
This is the next step in Project FreeGee. Have an LG Optimus G, LG Optimus G Pro or LG G2? If so this app will allow you to unlock (Optimus G only) or bypass your bootloader, remove LG Security and install cwm or twrp recovery. With removed lg security you can now uninstall any preloaded applications you want.
Please contact Shelnutt2 on freenode irc #lg-optimus-g with any problem.
The old 1.2.4 version, which is now depreciated can be downloaded here:
The source is available here: