-> Access to your messages (notifications present in the index of intra)
-> Access to the projects list
-> Access to your planning (by day or week)
-> Access to calendar's activities (susies, asso, perso)
-> Enter your tokens
-> Registration planning
-> Registration susie
-> Access to your marks
-> Access to the marks of a students
-> Access to notes of a project
-> Netsoul customer
-> Able to logas on a student if you are a teacher
This project is OpenSource. You can find the application source on Github : https://github.com/Dewep/IntranetEpitech
Do not hesitate to contact me for any bugs or improvements.
My login EPITECH : maigre_a
*** This application is now compatible with Android tablets! ***
SABdroid is an easy client for your Android device to manage your SABnzbd+ server remotely. You can download NZB files to your phone using the web browser and upload these files to your server.
Monitor the download state of your files and pause or resume as you'd like.
This app is not an Usenet client and requires a working SABnzbd+ server for it to function properly!
* Support for multiple screen resolutions
* Android tablet support (Honeycomb 3.0)
* Easy setup, just enter your hostname, user name and password and the app will fetch the API key for you
* Send NZB URLs directly to your SABnzbd+ server
* Upload NZB files to your server
* Pause and resume your downloads
* Auto refresh content, interval can be changed in the settings and this feature can be disabled to save bandwidth while on 3G networks
* ...and a nice layout ;-)
This application will require an accessable SABnzbd+ service running on an ip that can be reached in your local network or from the internet. Minimum version of SABnzbd+ of 0.5 is also required.