[[ Mainly Features ]]
* Run Python3 applications including script and projects on Android device
* Execute Python3 Code & File From QRCode
* Support SL4A Programming, can access android's feature, like network, bluetooth, location
* Support Python3 console
* Support QEdit which allow you edit Python code
* Support FTP server, which can let you transfer the Python3 project from your PC to mobile easily
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython3 is in BETA, if you have any problem, please contact us to help us solve the problem.
* It require the BLUETOOTH / LOCATION / READ_SMS / SEND_SMS / CALL_PHONE and OTHER permissions, so that you can program using these FEATURES. QPython3 WILL NOT USE THIS PERMISSIONS IN BACKGROUND.
[ Difference between QPython3 and QPython ]
The QPython3 Support Python3, QPython support Python 2
[ QPython community ]
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five star if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
When teaching children to write, accuracy and legibility are the two prerequisites. To write neatly without compromising the writing speed, the hands have to coordinate with the eyes and minds! “Butterfly Kaleidoscope” is an activity based on visual-spatial relationships, in which the children get familiarized with the spatial relationship between two or more objects. This enhances their spatial judgment and helps them to write neat Chinese characters with correct arrangements of the components. In addition, this exercise is helpful in the following ways:
• Distinguishing the positions of left and right, top and bottom, inside and outside
• Avoiding mixing up the positions of the left and right components, for example, the Chinese characters (部) and (陪)
• Helping children to grasp the proportion of the components in Chinese characters, for instance, 1:1 proportion (林 -wood), one-third proportion (樹- tree), or even differences in length and width(棍- rod)
• Good spatial perception skills help with keeping handwriting within boxes or on straight lines.
• Every day, we draw on spatial perception skills when estimating certain areas, finding our way and remembering how to get places.
A Chinese character is composed of a number of components. By working on the spatial relationship in the activity, children are prepared to grasp the structure of Chinese characters, and eventually to write with accuracy and legibility. In the activity designed for advanced players, the butterfly wings increase in number from 4 to 6. More shapes, and more similar shapes, are given for the children to deal with. They also have a shorter time to finish the tasks too!
Do you want to know if your child is making progress? We are here to provide detailed records and analysis on the child’s learning performance. So, don’t worry! Relax and enjoy these activities with your child! Which one of you will get a higher score is anybody’s guess!
We use automatic adapted exercises!
Butterfly Kaleidoscope is one of our automatic adapted exercises. In other words, the level of difficulty of the exercise is adjusted automatically based on the children’s capacities and their performance. Therefore, the children will not find the practice too easy and get bored, nor will they feel frustrated because of how demanding is it. Unlike the paper exercise books we have today, the content of the automatic adapted exercise is tailor-made for each child according to the child’s learning progress and aptitude, promoting independent and individual learning.
There’s a time limit!
How much time does it buy you by saying “Just one more go”? The answer is probably different for the children and parents! To the participants, “5 minutes” is nothing; to those who are waiting, “5 minutes” is more than enough. Seeing the parents and their children fighting over the use of electronic gadgets is the last thing we want, because after all, we advocate children to learn with fun! Hence, we suggest that before doing the activities, parents and children agree on a time limit for the activity. Once the time is up, the children should take a 30 minute break before working on the activity again.
Kognitivo is going to find it out for you. Only 6 minutes per day to keep your brain fit. For free, offline and without advertising.
Analyse your cognitive activity on the basis of some short games. The tests are each based on four different fields: analytical skills, attention, reaction and memory. Each of the tests doesn't take more than two minutes. As a result kognitivo will depict your daily and weekly productivity in graphs and diagams which allows you to check your daily and weekly productivity.
● Easy to draw beautiful flowers
● Choose your favorite colors
● 8 special kaleidoscope drawing modes to let your imaginations fly.
Please feel free to share your Art on Facebook.
Check documentation to install examples: http://kivy.org/docs/installation/installation-android.html#installation-of-examples
!! uninstall previous version before !!
You need a Android with GPU support, minimum OpenGL ES 2.0 / Android 2.2
Kivy launcher is in version. Check http://kivy.org/ for more information about the usage of this launcher. This is not an application for end-users.
No ads, source code available, leaderboard and achievements, faster than the original.
NOTE: ART is fixed in the latest 1.3.2 version !
This game has been created from the game 2048 by Gabriele
Cirulli (http://gabrielecirulli.com/), itself based on 1024 by Veewo
Studio (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/1024!/id823499224) conceptually similar
to Threes by Asher Vollmer (http://asherv.com/threes/).
This implementation use only Kivy framework, and can be played on mobile with
swipes or desktop with keyboard. It uses OpenGL, so it's faster than the HTML version :)
The source code for this game can be found at https://github.com/tito/2048
Donate to Gabriel: 1Ec6onfsQmoP9kkL3zkpB6c5sA4PVcXU2i
It's currently very basic, but you can:
* add text and image on an infinite rotate/scalable plane
* create slide/snapshot of the current view
Then, you can play your presentation and control the plane and slides with some buttons.
This is a beta version of the tool, using Kivy project. You need OpenGL ES 2.0 hardware minimum. It run faster on tablet than phone.
This application is done by Mathieu Virbel and Christopher Denter.
Notre outil vise un public familial, le contenu est compréhensible dès l’âge de 8 ans. Lorsque l’utilisateur « tag » un objet du musée de la collection permanente, un contenu apparaît, des vidéos, des anecdotes, un « serious game » ludique et amusant.
Qui s’occupe de cet objet ? Où est-il lorsqu’il n’est pas dans le musée ? Combien sont-ils dans cette réserve ?
Ce prototype a été réalisé lors de Muséomix 2014
0.4.1: Fix few leaks issue, the game should remain more stable over the time.
0.4.0: Add music, sound, ambiance music, and new 2 axes combo which remove all the jems of the same color.
0.3.1: Reduce lagging when playing and in the GameOver screen
0.3.0: Add text for introducing level + detect no more moves + hint after 4s of inactivity
0.2.3: Fix freeze just before the game-over screen + and remove all the jewels before restarting a new board.
0.2.2: Enhance Gameover screen + jewel color for red and orange.
Made entirely with Kivy - http://kivy.org/