The mobile app for all congresses organised by the European Society of Cardiology (ESC):
- Acute Cardiovascular Care congress, annual congress of the Acute Cardiovascular Care Association (ACCA),
- EHRA congress, annual congress of the European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA),
- ESC Asia with APSC & AFC, organised by the ESC, the Asian Pacific Society of Cardiology (APSC) and the Asean Federation of Cardiology (AFC),
- ESC Digital Summit, annual congress on Cardiovascular Medicine & Digital Health of the ESC,
- ESC Congress, annual congress of the ESC,
- EuroCMR congress, annual Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance meeting of the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI),
- EuroEcho congress, annual echocardiography congress of the EACVI,
- EuroHeartCare congress, annual congress of the Association of Cardiovascular Nursing & Allied Professions (ACNAP),
- EuroPrevent congress, annual congress of the European Association of Preventive Cardiology (EAPC),
- Frontiers in CardioVascular Biology congress, annual congress of the ESC Council on Basic Cardiovascular Science (CBCS),
- Heart Failure and the World Congress on Acute Heart Failure, annual congress of the Heart Failure Association (HFA) of the ESC,
- International Conference on Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiac CT, co-organised by the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC), the EACVI, and the European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM). Run every two years.
Many features available:
- Easy access to the scientific programme (sessions, presentations, speakers, chairpersons...), abstracts, exhibitors, maps and practical congress information
- Create your personalised programme (synchronised with your online Scientific Programme & Planner)
- Stay informed: receive the latest messages from the ESC
- Cast your vote & ask questions during dedicated interactive sessions
- Access to scientific resources - videos, slides, reports via a direct link to ESC 365 - the online library for all congresses
- Watch ESC TV interviews on specific sessions
- Pick and choose your ESC & sub-specialty memberships
When the app is launched for the first time, the latest data will be uploaded. Then, you can use most features of the app offline.
Internet connection is required to access scientific resources, latest news, updates, vote and ask questions during dedicated sessions.
This app is provided by the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).
This mobile app is restricted to certified healthcare professionals, associated press, industry representative and other qualified stakeholders in the science, management and prevention of cardiovascular disease.