The mobile app for all congresses organised by the European Society of Cardiology (ESC):
- Acute Cardiovascular Care Congress, annual congress of the Acute Cardiovascular Care Association (ACCA)
- EHRA congress, annual congress of the European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA)
- ESC Congress, annual congress of the ESC
- EuroCMR congress, annual CMR congress of the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI) of the ESC
- EuroEcho-Imaging congress, annual congress of the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI) of the ESC
- EuroHeartCare congress, annual congress of the ESC Council on Cardiovascular Nursing and Allied Professions (CCNAP)
- EuroPrevent congress, annual congress of the European Association of Preventive Cardiology (EAPC) of the ESC
- Frontiers in CardioVascular Biology congress, annual congress of the ESC Council on Basic Cardiovascular Science (CBCS)
- Heart Failure and the World Congress on Acute Heart Failure, annual congress of the Heart Failure Association (HFA) of the ESC
- International Conference on Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiac CT, organised by the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC), the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI), and the European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM)
Many features available:
- Easy access to the scientific programme (sessions, presentations, speakers, chairpersons...), abstracts, exhibitors, maps and practical congress information
- Create your personalised programme (synchronised with your online Scientific Programme & Planner)
- Stay informed: receive the latest messages from the ESC
- Cast your vote & ask questions during dedicated interactive sessions
- Access to scientific resources - videos, slides, reports (for ESC Congress only)
- Watch ESC TV interviews on specific sessions
- Pick and choose your ESC & sub-specialty memberships
When the app is launched for the first time, the latest data will be uploaded. Then, you can use most features of the app offline.
Internet connection is required to access scientific resources, latest news, updates, "Vote & Ask questions" functionality.
This app is provided by the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).
This mobile app is only accessible to healthcare professionals, associated press and other stakeholders in the science, management and prevention of cardiovascular disease.