If you like this application Installation Manager application, please give me a praise on the market.
Batch install .APK files from internal storage or SD Card.
●APK Installer for PC Version
APK Installer for PC is Now Available that allow install .APK files from Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8. learn more http://apkinstaller.com/
Batch uninstall unwanted apps easily.
Batch export .APK files to SD Card.
Share the app with your friends easily.
Keep your system away from the latest threats.
Create any application shortcuts you want and put them on your home screens.
One Tap to clean up app cache easily.
●App Info Viewer
APK Installer allows you to view apps Package Name , APK files location and installation date.
Move apps to SD Card.
ADB Debugging USB switch.
With xAppInstaller you will easily install additional application and extend the basic usage of your Xtreamer products (eTRAYz, Prodigy and/or Sidewinder3). Here some of most famous packages that will be possible to install on your Xtreamer device:
- Transmission, a cross-platform BitTorrent client.
- pyLoad, a fast, lightweight and full featured download manager.
- SABnzbd, an Open Source Binary Newsreader written in Python.
- Sick Beard, a PVR application that searches for and manages your TV shows.
- CouchPotato, an automatic NZB and torrent downloader.
- MiniDLNA, a server software with the aim of being fully compliant with DLNA/UPnP-AV clients.
- MediaTomb, an open source (GPL) UPnP MediaServer with a nice web user interface, it allows you to stream your digital media through your home network and listen to/watch it on a variety of UPnP compatible devices.
- .... and many many other interesting and useful packages, currently there are more than 130 packages and the list grow every day.
The xAppInstaller will permit you to install/remove/start/stop/backup/restore any packages on your Prodigy, eTRAYz and Sidewinder.
- Multilanguage: English, Italian, Slovenian, Russian, Ukranian, Dutch and Spanish
- Configure Device available on your network
- List all available packages for your device (feed managed by TheHijacker)
- List the latest packages added
- List packages by categories
- List packages by their status (installed/running/stopped/autostarted/using cron/...)
- Search a package
- Sort the list of packages by name, date added and category
- Show package details, comments, links and screenshots
- Install/Uninstall application on your devices
- Start/Stop application on your devices
- Set appliaction properties as autostart and backup/restore
- Shutdown/Restart your device
- Autoinstall API App Installer on your device
- Modify device MySQL password
- Show device details and status (memory, hdd usage, cpu workload, ...)
- Tablet optimization
- Prodigy TV render optimization
- Xtreamer device: Prodigy, Sidewinder3, eTRAYz
- APP Installer API: xAppInstaller is based on APP Installer API that must be installed on xtreamer product which you wish to manage. Here you can find istructions to install API Installer on your xtreamer device:
Requirements: A Rooted phone, Superuser and Busybox.
- LG GW620
- Sony Ericsson Xpheria Neo V
- HTC Desire HD
Tired of using hard-to-remember commands on terminal console to install apps in system partition? Do you want to keep your stock apps updated without waste space? Do you want to delete stock apps and clean your system from useless apps? This is you app!
With System Apps Installer, you'll be able to, easilly, install your favourite apps into the system partition.
System Apps Installer integrates with system as a package installer, but wich will install apps directly in the system partition. To do it, only browse with your favourite file manager, select your app, and open it with System Apps Installer; the app will do the rest.
* Notice: Not every app installed in system partition works correctly. Is not recomended to install antivirus programs on system partition.
PLEASE USE DEBIAN INSTED OF UBUNTU !!! (Support only for Debian, Ubuntu only for real advanced users).
The GUI is handled by "Linux Installer Advanced" version !
Please, if you encounter any issue, send a bug report. Click on console, wait 1mn for the console to appear, then Menu, Mail, and send.
This application will allow you to install a complete Debian distribution in your Android device. Based on chroot, it will perform a standard debootstrap and install a legacy Debian so that you can install, and run any classic Linux command, tool, daemon or service.
The package has few limitations; it is not restricted to Debian; we already offer the choice to use Ubuntu, and will add more distributions in close future. Each distribution is available in several tastes (stable, testing ...). It will not require to reboot; chroot is run inside Android. Installation can be done on any storage device, either on SD card, or inernal memory; no need to repartition any thing, run mkfs or fdisk. We do with what you let use. If you have almost nothing, the package will manage with almost nothing; if you can afford for a large ext4 partition on your SD card, the package will be happy to use it.
It will allow you to install all classic LAMP services like Apache, MySql, PHP, Samba, Netatalk, or just any classic Linux tool like vim, xterm, aterm, Abiword, Firefox, dillo, wget, cron, Perl, Python ... just everything.
Package utilisation will require a rooted device.
Reasons to install this package can not be listed. Just too many: want a cron daemon ? want to have gcc inside your phone ? want to recompile some kernel driver because the legacy Android driver for your Wi-Fi card has is bogus or limited ? want to use vim, or the real full featured desktop ls, ip, nmap, or top commands ? this package will give you all this for free, and much much more.
- an Android device based on some Linux kernel
- a rooted environment
- 300M free space
Only 50MiB to download for a basic Debian, and down to 180MiB space used if you select the Directory method.
Optionnal registration on our website, http://android.galoula.com/LinuxInstall/Register.php , will allow you to use advanced management features, and install package from within the application interface. You will not need to type any strange command in any terminal. And you will be able to make some services start automaticly at phone boot, and/or application start.
Online documentation: http://android.galoula.com/en/LinuxInstall/
Quick installation guide: http://android.galoula.com/en/LinuxInstall/QuickTutorial.html
The interface have been completely redesigned, and the English language have been rewritten. Any one who feels like translating is welcome to contact us. Even the French language part should be re-translated from English.
linux installer debian ubuntu gentoo knoppix android HTC samsung ssh LAMP apache lighttpd mysql php installation netatalk vim nano joe xterm aterm eterm screen
perl python php-cli ruby firefox iceweasel dillo rox-filer pidgin thunderbird icedove abiword nautillus epiphany prompt shell bash interface block loop distribution command emulator terminal xterm x xorg x.org terminal busybox shell debootstrap chroot tux penguin PC laptop make
슈퍼유저 혹은 Supersu 삭제 후 사용하셔야 합니다. (시스템과 다운받은 업데이트 모두 삭제하셔야 합니다)
루팅 슈퍼바이저 앱은 Supersu 를 사용하시는것을 권해드립니다.
현재 보고된 비정상작동 어플
루팅된폰에서 은행앱들 사용하시기 불편하셨죠?
이제 이 어플 하나면 해결됩니다.
정확한 해결을 위해, Superuser와 Supersu 를 삭제하시면 도움이 됩니다.
만약 정상적인 앱 구동이 되지 않는다면,
firstname.lastname@example.org 으로 해당어플 이름과 사용하시는 기기명과 안드로이드 버전을 보내주세요.
Root Enabler 는 루팅폰을 막는 앱을 피하기 위해 만들어진 어플입니다.
사용법은 매우 간단합니다.
앱을 실행하기 전, Root Enabler 를 한번만 클릭해주면, 임시언루팅이 됩니다!
다시 루팅상태로 돌아가고 싶으시다구요? 걱정하지 마세요. 앱 아이콘을 다시 눌러주면, 루팅으로 돌아갑니다.
단, Supersu 나 Superuser 를 마켓에서 다시 설치해주셔야 합니다!
개발자 연락처 :
Support JellyBean (Android4.2+) Now!!!
"Gemini Installer & Clear" is a tool to help user to manager APK files in SD card (scanning APK file in SD card, installing APK file, deleting backup file, and etc), clear cache (app cache, clipboard, browser history/cookie, search result of Android Market/Gmail, call log, and etc).
It is the init release and more functions will come! If you have any suggestion or find any bug, please contact us (email@example.com).
1. APK file risk indication (e.g. show which app can call outgoing, or can send out SMS, or can use Camera, or can access your contact/Gmail/SIM card/bookmark, or can find your location (GPS), etc);
2. Displaying backup apps (including app information and APK files);
3. Scan SD card to find all APK files;
4. Install/batch install apks, and there is a fast way to batch move for rooted user;
5. Delete/batch delete backup files;
6. Move/merge APK files to backup folder;
7. Run installed app;
8. View app on market;
11. Sort apps by multi ways (by "name", "RAM size", "file size", "package name", "installed time");
12. Filter apps by multi ways ("Can call outgoing", "can send/receive SMS", "can access camera", "can access contact/Gmail/SIM card/bookmark", "can access Location", "can autorun", and etc);
Have you ever searched for a mobile network widget/toggle??
Have you ever searched for a mobile network widget/toggle that is ALSO customizable??
This is it!
Customize the widget color, the way you like it best!
Select from "color ring" or type an hex value!
Expect many other customization options in the next release!
** For any issue or request or language support, use mail but not spam! **
Portions of Minimal Data Enabler are modifications based on work created and shared by Android Open Source Project and used according to terms described in Apache Software License,2.0.
Remember that Multi-user feature is not ready! Do it by your own!
Thanks to XDA recognized themer Zanderman112 and XDA Senior Member Mildlydisturbed!
Imagine a situation where you have damaged your hardware keys and unable to navigate then this App might save your day.
This is a free App with Ad. If you want Ad-Free version or want to support the development then please buy the Pro version from Play Store.
- Android 4.0 +
- Busybox should be installed
Tested Working On :
- Galaxy S3
- Galaxy Note 2
- HTC One X
Apart from the tested devices, it should be able to run on any rooted device running on Android 4.0+.
If you have any feature request, suggestions or bug report then please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to resolve any issue or add add new feature.
This is an example app demonstrating how to create a third-party extension package for Simple Coin Flip 5.0+. It contains a Sacagawea dollar and Jefferson nickel.
The source code for this demostration is located here: https://github.com/banasiak/CoinFlipExtExample
Feel free to contact me if you would like help creating your own coin package for Simple Coin Flip.
*** If your phone does not root, recommend to use my "App Tyrant" app ***
Very fast and simple uninstaller tool on single click for uninstalling both SYSTEM and REGULAR applications.
For ROOT+NAND unlocked devices
☆ Uninstall system applications
☆ Freeze or disable bloatware, stock and regular applications (keep updates)
☆ Defrost or enable applications (Free trial or PRO)
☆ Backup system application .apk to sdcard (that can reinstall later)
☆ Restore backed up applications
☆ Reset applications to fresh install state
☆ Delete definitively system applications
☆ Hide my App: launch a frozen app and automatically re-freeze on app closing (Pro only, tap on Launch->Freeze button )
☆ Explore application data folder, code folder (ex. edit preferences, need AntTek File Explorer)
For NON-ROOT devices
☆ Quick APK list to show all available .APK files on SDCard
☆ Keep Market reference and can restore after factory reset/change devices
☆ Manage to clear data, cache (manually)
☆ Manage .apk files: delete, install, install as a system app (PRO)
☆ Single click to uninstall a listed applications (Batch uninstall).
☆ Rapid load application list
☆ Display application name, icon, package name
☆ Exclude system applications (that you can not uninstall)
☆ Filter by third-party applications, system applications, applications on sdcard. backup applications or frozen applications
☆ Support large screen (ex. tablet) views
☆ Explore application data folder, code folder (ex. edit preferences, need AntTek File Explorer)
Trial on Free version :
☆ Three times to defrost or restore apps for Free version
☆ Make sure you app is granted by SuperUser
☆ If you CANN'T freeze/defrost, try to enable USB Debugging (HOME/Settings/Application/Development/USB Debugging)
☆ If you CANN'T restore backup app, try to "find apps on SD card" then long-press the app and select "install as system app".
☆ This application uses SDCARD to store data
☆ PRO and FREE version are fully compatible
- Some phones (ex. Desire) requires NAND unlocked (see more here http://alpharev.nl/).
- INTERNET/ ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE/ ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION are required for displaying AdMob. The PRO version does not require these permissions.
# bloatware remover, bloat freezer, system app remover, system app uninstaller, system app freezer
Assistant request: email@example.com
Web site: http://rootuninstaller.com
25+ Different Languages
Root And Stock Compatible
Phone and Tablet Compatible
Android 2.2 and above
Real Time Search Option
Share & Send
Change to Grid View
The following languages supported:
Getting started is easy. Just forward your shipping confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and Tracky will track them for you automatically. Then open the Tracky app to quickly see the status of all your packages.
Customizable email and text message notifications will keep you up to date on your package’s status. And Tracky will let you know on the day your package will be delivered, and once it has been delivered to your door.
★ One simple app keeps track of all your package deliveries.
★ Forward confirmation emails to email@example.com to have your packages automatically detected and tracked.
★ Get notified by email and SMS when your package is being delivered, and once delivery is complete.
★ Opt-in and out of SMS and email notifications. Get notified the way you choose.
★ Detailed view of each package. See where your package is right now, and where it’s going next.
Tracky is currently available in the US, where it supports UPS, FedEx, USPS and OnTrac. More carriers are being added daily!
Forward your shipping confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- Fast performance of apk (Android application package file extension) manager.
- Simplified user interface ever.
- Support install/uninstall, searching apks in SD Cards, and also can search/extract apks from built-in memory and the system folder
- Support sending apk as e-mail.
- Support copying installed App and apks.
- Support batch action that multiple install/uninstall even silent uninstall.
- App install/remove/transfer and Smart Action to manage by one click.
* App Copy and Backup feature now support! Backup and copy your app into SD Card or wherever you want!
- List 'service' app which have no icon/screen to install/remove! Other Apps doesn't support.
* Graphical indicator for installed/removed app!
- Damaged file also list! Check and delete! which other apk installer doesn't support!
* Easily manage/install/uninstall/delete/copy/send apks and Apps.
[How to use]
- Launch 'MN Simple installer'
- Short touch an item or long press item to perform a task.
- Or check each checkbox on items to perform 'Smart Action'
- Notice : Copyright or any legal rights of each apks owned by each publisher or developer. All activities that apk extracting or transfering are at your own responsibility.
- Your request will be added in orderly
- We are waiting for your sponsership to maintain develop activity.
- MN Messaging - In order to secure storing and transfering your message, this is the only choice of Android standard messaging system. Reliable and safe.
- MN Record Cleaner - To manger and clean your call-log and message log by one-click as batch cleaning.
- MN App Manager - Manage/install/remove apks easily. This is one of best App manager in the world at this moment.
- MN Log-In keyboard for Korean - The QWERTY keyboard to use alphabet combination by Korean layout. This is top Korean keyboard in Korea at this moment.
tag : apk manager, install, uninstall, apk manage, app, apks, app manager, app install, app remove, app clean,extract, apk extractor, app extracker, apk fetcher, app fetcher, app sender, root apk, root explorer
More from developer
On your browser press Menu -> More -> Share page -> Share With x90.es
It will create the short URL using x90.es, and fetch the page title. Once done, you'll be displayed the "Share" options again, where you can send the short URL with page title message to any other application.
Dependencies (you must have them installed prior to install this app):
1. ROOT. Yes, this app needs a rooted device.
2. BusyBox - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=stericson.busybox
3. Android Terminal Emulator - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jackpal.androidterm
4. Radare2 for Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.radare.installer
Ever wanted to look at the smali code of a suspicious apk, solve a crackme, or disassemble something directly on your phone or tablet? Wait no more! Radare2 for Android is the reverser's swiss army knife at the palm of your hand!
Radare2 for Android is available on arm, mips and x86 architectures. You can choose to install the latest stable version or the nightly build from the development branch.
On rooted phones you can also automatically symlink radare binaries to xbin so it will be available in the default system PATH.
Check menu->settings for other options like automatic updates and external storage install.
Radare2 for Android comes in two flavors: radare2 web & radare2 console
[✔] Radare2 web uses a local webserver on your phone and launches a webview to help you work with your binary file from your phone's browser, you can also enable 'public http server' in the settings menu to analyze the file on your phone from your desktop computer via wifi. Click on the radare2 logo to access the help & example commands.
[✔] Radare2 console launches radare2 in Android Terminal Emulator, ready to analyze the file using the radare2 prompt. Type '?' for a quick list of available commands. Please note that if you want to use Radare2 console, Android Terminal Emulator must be installed on your phone *before* installing Radare2 for Android. We also recommend installing Hackers Keyboard to have the best command line experience.
Happy reversing! :D
 Android Terminal Emulator:
 Hackers Keyboard:
A simple /etc/hosts editor which will let you add entries to the hosts file from your phone: it only lets you add new entries, not edit, remove or modify.
Could be handy in some situations, for example:
- override public DNS response when you are accessing an internal server with public IP address behind a NAT
- re-add your custom hosts entries after you have updated the hosts file with other programs like AdFree
Needs root and unlocked NAND access to mount /system in rw mode, otherwise it won't work.
Technically it changes ro.secure=0 and ro.debuggable=1, and patches adb to continue to run as root and restarts it.
Changes are lost on reboot, if you want to make them permanent you can do it through the settings menu.
This app will set an static ARP entry on the gateway's MAC address every time you connect to a WIFI network, this is useful to protect your Android device against arp poisoning techniques used in MiTM (man in the middle) attacks.
This application is Open Source, if you want to get it for free just get the source and compile it yourself:
NOTE: This application needs root access, do not purchase if your android device is not rooted.