-Log amount of bottle feedings
-Email yourself data in a spreadsheet format
-Manually enter data you forgot to record
Nursing Tracker, Sleep Tracker, Diaper Tracker, Baby Journal, Data Collection, Timer
Baby Feeding new baby care app is exactly what you've been looking for! With Baby Feeding you can easily track your baby feeding time and control baby nursing breastfeeding. If you're looking for baby feeding tracker - Baby Feeding is what you need! You can easily note last breast feeding time and know the time for the next feeding. The feeding schedule changes according to the age of your child.
Baby Feeding baby care app:
- Baby feeding schedule;
- Easy record breast-feeding session;
- Tips and tricks how to feed your baby properly;
- Completely free to use.
It becomes easier to take care of your baby with Baby Feeding time app!
Sync data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad always know what's going on with Baby!
* Used by thousands of parents!
* Tracked over 2 million diapers changed and 2 million nursing sessions!
* Five star rating with over 2,500 ratings!
* Free 7 day trial app available, search for "Baby ESP Trial"
- Track both Naps and Night Sleep
- Track Breast Feeding Sessions
- Track Bottles
- Track Diapers
- Track Medicines
- Track Breast Pumping
- Track Growth against WHO growth charts
- Track Baths
- Track any number of children
- Track any custom activity or medicine you want to add
- Quick access from widget
- Sync your data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad can keep up with baby!
- Learn your baby's schedule with a custom Scheduler graph
- Get reminded when it's time for medicine or any other activity
- Detailed statistics show you averages and totals of all activities
- Charts show you how your baby is changing over time and can compare multiple babies
- Daily journal for notes and pictures
- "Night mode" dims your screen and tints it red to preserve night vision during night feedings
- Share you data with anyone quickly and easily through email
- Post charts to Facebook or Twitter
- Store notes with any activity
- Search within the app for any activity type, note or journal entry
- Customizable main screen for access to the data most important to you
Created with tired, stressed parents in mind, Baby ESP makes logging baby's activities as simple as pressing a button.
Time for others to care for baby? Just hand them Baby ESP! Easily transition to babysitters, grandparents, and other caregivers. The simple, intuitive interface lets others easily view baby's daily activities and enter new information. Now you will know what baby did while you were away, eliminating the questions "How long since he ate? How much did she eat? Did he take a nap?"
Baby ESP is a fully supported product. We provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
The timers page shows a picture of your baby as it times nursing, bottle feeding, pumping, or sleeping. Track diapers by pressing the diaper pin buttons. While timing breastfeeding, it shows both the total time and the time on the current side. All timers can be paused.
The data page shows a list of all feedings, pumping sessions, diapers, and sleep sessions you have recorded. All entries can be easily edited to fix errors or add additional information.
The summary page provides helpful information about the last 24 hours.
To import data from Baby Feeding Timer into Baby Feeding Timer Pro, backup data in the Baby Feeding Timer by choosing the "Backup data" menu option on either the Data or Summary tabs. Import data to Baby Feeding Timer Pro by choosing the "Import data" menu option on either the Data or Summary tabs.
To email data, choose the "Email data" menu option on either the Data or Summary Tabs. This operation requires an SD card.
The Application is separated into two parts:
1. The starting page "New" for creating new feedings and for visualizing current statistics
2. The overview page "History" for displaying the complete list of recorded feedings
- While recording a feeding the current duration is displayed
- If there is a previous feeding the average duration of a feeding is shown, too
- The count and the total duration of feedings for the current day is shown on the according button
- Between feedings on the clock you can see the elapsed time since the last feeding and an estimated time in the future for the next feeding (in case there are enough feedings for an estimation)
- You can find all recorded feedings in the history, as well as the pauses between feedings
Page "New" (not recording feeding):
- milk icon with colored background and dark border: last feeding
- milk icon with light gray background: estimated next feeding (not yet reached)
- milk icon with dark gray background: estimated next feeding (exceeded)
Page "New" (while recording feeding):
- milk icon with colored background: current time (feeding duration)
- circle with light gray background: estimated end of current feeding (not yet reached)
- circle with colored background: estimated end of current feeding (exceeded)
- feedings of the current day have icons with strong colors, older feedings have icons with lighter colors
- feedings can be edited by touching them
This program is simply store and manage your child-related information─feeding, diaper changing and vaccination.
And it show you the graph, then you can check your baby's condition at a glance.
i hope it helps my daughter nayul and wife to bring up :)
* Display last feeding session (start- and stoptime and from which breast OR from bottle + amount).
* Display feeding duration and time since last feeding
* History of all feeding sessions possible to export via mail and then import in for example Excel.
* Possibility to adjust start- and stoptime before saving
* Dark background for better readability at night
* Reminder to stop a feeding session if you forget
* Possibility to turn breast-buttons upside down to the mothers point-of-view for better usability
* Export history via mail
Press the breast-button that corresponds to the breast you're feeding from and the time is registered. In the same way, when you stop feeding, press one of the breast-buttons and the end time of the feeding is registered. Then you will get a choice to save the feeding session or not. You can also adjust the start- or stop time by clicking the start- or stop text. It can not get any simpler than that!
If you like the app and has suggestions of improvements or found errors, please send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Breast feeding, nursing, Baby Feeder, iBaby, ibaby, baby esp, baby tracker log timer
- Keep track of your baby's breast/bottle feeding times with notes such as medications given
- When feeding with a bottle, you can record the amount your baby has had
- Know at a glance when last fed!
- Have feeding "groups" for intermittent feeding or multiple sides.
- Tap the Android Breast Feeding Tabulator App icon in the main window to take a picture with the camera and have a thumbnail picture of your baby there!
- Some useful statistics can be seen in the Stats Page
- Share this app with friends if you've found it helpful :-)
- Set reminder for future feedings (can be turned off in Settings)
Full featured, FREE, ad supported version
Internet needed to display ads
Camera to take picture for thumbnail
SD Card access to backup data
Home-cooked baby foods contain vitamins and minerals naturally. Commercial foods are processed at high heat. This kills bacteria to help ensure long shelf life, but it destroys nutrients, some of which are added back to the food artificially. With home-prepared food, you'll also know exactly what your child is eating. There won't be any surprise ingredients like added starches, sugars or preservatives that are sometimes found in commercial baby food. And you'll be able to control the lean-to-fat ratio in meats that you prepare yourself.
From birth to at least four months of age, your baby gets all the nutrition he or she needs from breast milk or infant formula. But as your baby grows, he or she will need nutrients from other sources. Learn what foods are good for your developing infant.
Future Aspect :-
i- User would be able to submit own recipe
ii- 100+ new and fresh recipes.
iii- More functionality.
- Timing of breastfeeding session, suporting simultaneous pumping and supplementing
- Dirty and wet diaper tracking
- Support for multiple babies
- Tracks positional breastfeeding (cradle, football and lying down)
- Automatic report generation on variable number of hours
- Automatic calculation of the time between feedings, as well as the average, minimum and maximum intervals in the reporting function
- Sending via email of the raw data as well as the generated report
Follow us on Facebook, or send comments, suggestions and bug reports to email@example.com.
-Developed with feedback from breastfeeding mothers
-Keep track of baby feeding times
-Know which breast you fed from last
-Time your breast feedings, if you wish.
-You can freely enable and disable a timer for you breast feedings.
-Enter bottled amount in either ml. or fl. oz.
-Easy-to-use statistics to follow your childs evolution.
-View the feedings per day and the average time between feedings for both daytime and nighttime.
-Allows you to set the time interval for the statistics
This app has a small cost, to support further app development. For this small cost you get the feedings statictics visualized using several intuitive graphs, something that no other app has.
- Breast Feeding
- Bottle Feeding
- Breast Pumping
- Diaper Changes
- Medication Tracking
This application has the following functions:
- Pause/Resume a feed.
- Reminds you when to pump or feed.
- Reminds you when to stop pumping or feeding(optional)
- Has configuration options for day time and night time feeding schedules.
- Time elapsed and remaining during a feed are shown during the feeding activity.
Historical Data Tracking:
- Summary Screen shows summary for the past 24 hours and the past week.
- Feeding activities can be exported to your device's SD card. Excel or Open Office can then be used to view data, makes charts, etc....
Easy to Use:
- Automatically sets up reminders to remind you or wake you up when it is time to feed or pump. This keeps from having to remember to set alarms :-)
- Your device can be used during the feeding session. If you exit the application, it still keeps track of the time you fed or pumped.
This application is designed to be functional but simple. The user interface is kept as simple as possible!
Please request new features. Let me know what you need or would like to see in the application! I would be more than happy to work with you through e-mail to answer any questions or address any bugs.
Features in the next release:
- Graphing of data
- Export of data to a real Excel format
- Syncing of data with spouse's device
- Slide show during pumping
For the price of just a few diapers! Free ad-supported version is also available.
I made this app for my wife who had trouble remembering which breast she last used to fed our baby. She is very happy with it, I hope it will make you happy too!
This app can be used to keep a log of your feedings. You can log the following:
- Date/time the feeding took place
- Which breast (left and/or right) was used
- Which position was used
- Optional notes
This app is not intended as a replacement of common sense and good memory. ;-)
The use of this app is at your own risk.
Works flawless also on Android 4.3!
Why is my baby crying?
Your baby is fed, has a clean nappy, no issues with colic, you were playing with your baby but still it is crying? The baby is probably too tired, but at the same time unable to fall asleep by itself. This is a common situation of newborns and a situation when Sleep Baby Instant can help the most.
Sleep Baby Instant helps your baby to fall asleep using classic monotonous low frequency sounds proven to be effective by generations of parents:
Such sounds include:
• Washing machine
• Vacuum cleaner
• Sea and stream...
From practical experience, we have learned that such sounds are more effective as a lullaby than tones, music or sing.
To start using Sleep Baby Instant put your phone to a hearing distance from your baby, choose one of the available sounds, set a timer and start the playback.
We do highly recommend not putting the phone closer to the baby than necessary and turning on airplane mode as well as muting alerts during the entire use of this app.
More from developer
It will allow you to search youtube for backing tracks on a desired root note, specific styles (jazz, blues, rock, pop, etc) or scales (major, minor, pentatonic, etc).
Just plug your android device and play guitar along! Practice scales, arpeggios, chords, harmony, or your tab reading skills using the back tracks that are available.
You can bookmark your favorite videos for later use and check the last played ones.
So, install the application and jam along!
It will allow you to search youtube for backing tracks on a specific style (rock, pop, metal, etc) or your favorite artist.
Just plug your android device and sing along!
You can bookmark your favorite videos for later use and check the last played ones.
So, install the application and sing!
A nice karaoke companion!
You can choose the country, the category and particular ingredients to be used.
Keep a list of favorites to quickly recall those special meals.