Full Feature List at http://soundabout.userboard.net/t561-feature-list
(Some outputs are enabled for the PRO VERSION only)
Route the media audio to (Built-In speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Bluetooth(mono)(dynamic), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
Route the phone call audio to (Built in Earpiece, External speaker, Bluetooth (mono), Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Dock (Analog), Dock (Digital)
Phone call audio to Bluetoth A2DP(media) NOT allowed in Android.
Announce Callers Names (Caller ID) when they call (needs contact list)
Turn Notifications and Ringtones on and off depending on the audio output being used.
Send Text-To-Speech audio to various outputs with/without delays:
Wired Headset detection - ALLOW or IGNORE the headphone/headset plug in/out detection.
Wired Headset microphone - DETECT or IGNORE that a headset has a microphone when plugged in.
Send audio to Bluetooth headsets and your car's Bluetooth connection.
- sound indication when routing is switched on
- restores sound volume after switching off the routing
- indication when routing is on in status bar
- restores bluetooth routing after phone call
This is version with advertising - if this application works well for you and you would like to support the development new versions of this application consider downloading Mono Bluetooth Router Pro. Thank you!
Supports Android 2.2 and higher.
Make sure your bluetooth headset is switched on before start the application.
On android 4.0 please make sure you switch on routing before sound started to play.
- Sound quality is not perfect. Unfortunately I still not found a way to deliver high quality of sound, though I am constantly looking for way to make it better. Still hope that low quality is better then no Bluetooth sound at all.
- Not all models supported;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S2 - the native music player is not working - please use third party MP3 music player;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S3 - the sound from microphone also routing through the headset so you hear all noises around that makes program useless;
- Sometimes the program is being killed by Android so music goes trough loudspeakers on full volume;
I still looking for ways to fix these issue, sorry for inconvenience, hoping to find workarounds for these issues.
I welcome any feedbacks from you. Both positive or negative feedbacks are helping me make this application better! Thank you so much!
JAYS Headset Control brings a wide range of new features to your JAYS Android remote earphones. Change track, adjust volume, target specific media players, launch apps and much more. JAYS Headset Control comes with three modes; Off, Easy Mode and Advanced Mode, all simply controlled by the unique navigation wheel, optimized for JAYS products; a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+.
- Just install and you're good to go!
- Customize the remote buttons, click delays, settings, target specific media players and more.
- Next Track/Previous Track
- Volume Up/Down
- Launch App
- Answer/End Call
- Decline/Mute Call
- Audio Feedback
- Volume Settings
- Functionality Settings
- Set the Multiple Click Delay time value.
- Set the Click & Hold time value.
- Available in English, French, Korean and Chinese (traditional).
- Email support available in English.
- Click-and-hold* actions will not work in Android 4.1+ as Android now intercepts them.
- Optimized against JAYS a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+ remote earphones.
- Works with most Android devices on the market.
- Not compatible with three-button Apple headsets like a-JAYS Four iPhone.
- Functionality may vary between different cellphones.
- Some cell phones intercepts upper/lower buttons with the OS default button actions making them not customizable.
* Volume control on 1-button headsets.
- If JAYS Headset Control seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
- Some stock music players will not work properly with JAYS Headset Control, but most third party players will.
- Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
- Spotify often needs you to go to Advanced settings and chose Spotify under Target media player.
Check out JAYS website for further information and support at http://www.jays.se.
Headset Button Controller is very configurable, allowing you to play music, change tracks, adjust volume, answer phone calls, start Voice Command and many other things, just by clicking the button on your headset.
Headset Button Controller is shipped with a powerful default configuration, but you can change almost every action performed. Once you have configured it with your preferences, it runs in the background using almost no CPU. It has been tested with a wide variety of different Android devices and music apps and works with both single-button headsets, and Android-specific 3-button headsets.
Default configuration for single-button headsets (center button for 3-button headsets):
* Single press: play / pause (+ answer call / end call)
* Double press: next track (+ decline call / mute microphone)
* Triple press: previous track
* Quadruple press: previous track (2x)
* Long press: Volume control 
* Press and hold: Fast forward 
* Double press and hold: Rewind 
* Triple press and hold: disabled
All of the above options are configurable to any of the following:
* Play / pause
* Next track
* Previous track
* Previous track (2x)
* Mute / unmute
* Voice command
* Voice search
* Redial last number
* Say current time (Text-To-Speech required)
* Launch app
* Launch shortcut
* Tasker task 
* Switch profile
Additionally the long press options are configurable to any of the following:
* Volume control 
* Rewind 
* Fast forward 
 Requires the app 'Tasker'
 While the button is held down, the volume is initially reset to the minimum limit (see below) and then raised until the button is released
 Not every music player app supports rewind / fast forward
With a 3-button headset, volume control is also configurable with the left and right headset buttons.
Music app selection
Headset Button Controller controls the currently running music app. You are also able to explicitly specify which installed music app you want to control.
Volume control features
Headset Button Controller remembers the music volume when the headphone is unplugged and can restore it when the headphone is plugged in again.
* Min volume limit: Start volume level of the 'volume control' command
* Max volume limit: Ensures that the headset music volume never exceeds this limit
You are also able to control calls with the headset button:
* answer call / end call on single press (configurable)
* decline call / mute microphone on double press (configurable)
* adjust volume during a call (see volume control)
* announce caller name (Text-To-Speech required)
You can also configure Headset Button Controller to automatically answer an incoming call after a configurable delay.
Headset plug in / out
You can configure an action to be performed when the headset gets plugged in / out.
You can create different 'configuration profiles' which you can switch between. Add a widget or a shortcut to your home screen to easily change your profile. It is also possible to switch profile from the 'Tasker' or 'Locale' app (Locale plug-in). All settings can be backed up on SD card.
This is the full version of Headset Button Controller. To check if this app works with your phone / music player correctly, we suggest you first install the trial version of this app before buying.
The Philips Headset app runs in the background with almost no CPU loading and preset with pre-defined button controls already. Users can also customize the button with the following selections:
To select a suitable sound profile it’s effortlessly simple. Under ‘Headset’ sound will auto adjust to fit with your selected Philips headset model. If one prefers to customize their sound profile, choose the manual option under ‘Sound’ to tune and personalize your sound preference for an individual sound experience.
Why MySound doesn’t work properly with my phones?
- The app doesn't work with the default player of some Samsung phones. We suggest you try to use music player like Mixzing, PowerAMP, Winamp, DoubleTwist, Songbird etc.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please go to setting and activate the in-control option.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please set up the song playlist and use it with my MySound.
Phones that don't work with the app:
- The app doesn't work with HTC Beats as it has its own Beats sound system and overrides external equalizer control.
- The app doesn't work with phones from Sony Ericsson and older Samsung phones with Android platform and it is due to different 3,5mm pin configuration they are using. This requires extra connector to be compatible with. Please go to our customer support for help if needed.
If the Android headset app is topped by the system’s setting menu or a powerful app killer, you will only need to re launch the app again. Just plugging the headset will not initiate the app as it is the first time.
1) In Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the long press command are reserved by the Google Now (personal assistant). It causes the Headset app could not react to the long press assigned operation.
2) Nexus 7 has disabled the headset control pin in its 3.5 mm audio connector which causes the Headset app fail to function.
This version is for Android 4.2 and up. It may not be supported on all devices! I don't have all devices to test so you will just need to try it. Several have left bad ratings. If you have the same device as one of the bad ratings claiming it does not work than it probably won't work.
Note: This is only a widget, not an app. You must place an instance of the widget on your home screen. See your devices help for instructions on placing widgets on your home screen. All it does is toggle the connection to A2DP profile only. Nothing else.
See manual, release notes, details here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dp-connect2/
Please submit enhancement request and defect reports here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dp-connect2/issues/list
This version is for Android 4.1 and prior. There is another version for Android 4.2 and up.
Some devices may require a reboot after install for the widget to appear in the widget drawer (Android 4 and up).
Note: This is only a widget, not an app. You must place an instance of the widget on your home screen. See your devices help for instructions on placing widgets on your home screen. Here are instructions: http://google.about.com/od/socialtoolsfromgoogle/ss/how-to-add-android-widgets.htm
So far all the 1 star comments are from people who do not know how to use widgets.
See manual, release notes, details here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dp-connect/
Please submit enhancement request and defect reports here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dp-connect/issues/list
I have no interest in advertising or monetizing this widget. Please don't contact me with offers to do so.
To manage it you need to:
1. Run Blue Headset Voice which will instantly turn on Bluetooth in your device
2. Turn on your Bluetooth Headset (if it is not paired yet, Android will ask you to pair it)
3. Tap on the name of device you want to connect with.
4. Tap on "Turn on" , to start the audio stream service
5. Press "Music" button to open the default music player.
When someone will call you while you are listening audio with Blue Headset Voice the stream will be paused
for the duration of the call and resumed after it.
*We are very sorry that we are not able to stream high quality audio, but it depends on Android and Bluetooth Headset specification.
This App makes your Android device a wireless speaker.
How it works:
Download Windows or Linux executables on your machine depending on the OS
Run WiFi Audio Android App and Press start, you will see IP address of mobile device in the bottom
after that run Windows/Linux application and put mobile device's IP address in the IP address field and then press start on PC application. Now all audio coming out from PC will be send to mobile device and you will hear audio on mobile device.
Links to download PC's Application:
Windows XP with Wave Mix/Stereo MIx
Windows Vista or above
Linux PC with Pulse Audio
All connected devices play your music in sync as one large sound system.
Note: If your device is running Android 4.1 or newer, install the SoundSeeder Music Player instead:
This is a speaker-only version of SoundSeeder and was designed for devices running Android 2.2 - 4.0 only.
Please help us improve SoundSeeder by reporting bugs, error descriptions and suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org
SoundSeeder Speaker receives Music that is played by a SoundSeeder Music Player.
Run the SoundSeeder Speaker on any Android device (beginning with Android 2.2) and connect it via Wi-Fi to the SoundSeeder Music Player.
• Stream and spread your music at home or on your party to multiple devices in different rooms.
• Connect your Phones via Wi-Fi Direct or Androids portable Hotspot and share your music with SoundSeeder wherever you want.
• Similar to Samsung Group Play - Share Music™
SoundSeeder requires a fast and solid WiFi connection.
To ensure the best performance check the FAQs:
If you have any questions or problems with SoundSeeder please send us a short description of your problem, the model name of the affected android device and the installed android version to
or visit us at
Follow us on
Note: free trial here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/downloads/USBAudioPlayerPROTrial_2.0.1.apk Rename the file to .apk if the file got renamed to .man after download!
Android 5 users: although Android 5 has some support for USB DACs, it is limited to 16-bit and sample rates of 44100/48000Hz. For high quality playback, you still need this app to enjoy 24-bit music at any sample rate your DAC supports.
• Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/etc. files (even 24-bit or 32-bit). Almost every format that is listed here should work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libavcodec
• Uses a USB audio DAC connected by a OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host and is compatible)
• Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolution your DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. No other Android player can do this since they are limited to 16-bit and usually 48kHz.
• DSD-over-PCM support (.dff/.dsf files). Only works reliably on some very fast Android devices, please try before you buy specifically for this format.
• Folder playback
• Network playback using Samba shares (should work with Windows and NAS)
• Android media database playback with playlists. Play albums or create your own play lists from a list of songs (not applicable to folder playback!)
• Gapless playback
• Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn't support the audio file's sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
• 10-band equalizer (can be turned off)
• No root or custom kernels required
• Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
• Shuffle / repeat
Warning: this is not a generic driver, you can only playback from within this app. It is not possible to use your USB audio device using this software with other apps!
Please have a look here for a list of tested devices and more information on how to connect a USB audio device:
If you are more interested in recording, please see our recording app USB Audio Recorder PRO:
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting USB Audio Player PRO. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, it is likely an incompatible Android device or a wrong cable since DACs are usually class compliant. If your Android device does not supply enough power, please try a powered USB hub.
Please let us know if your Android/audio device combination works. These DACs were tested in the past with USB Audio Recorder PRO, so will likely to function with USB Audio Player PRO as well:
• Alo Audio The International
• Audiolab M-Dac
• Audioquest Dragonfly
• Benchmark DAC 1 HDR
• Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100
• Centrance Dacport LX / HiFi M8
• Cypherlabs AlgoRhythm Solo
• DacPort LX
• FiiO E7/E10/E17/E18
• Go Vibe DAC
• HiFimeDIY Sabre U2
• HRT Microstreamer
• Ibasso D-Zero / D55 / D6 / D7
• iFi nano iDSD / micro iDAC
• M2TECH hiFace TWO / DAC / Joplin
• Meridian Explorer
• Musical Fidelity V-DAC II
• NAD PP 3i
• NuForce uDAC / Icon HDP
• NwAvguy ODAC
• Intruder DAC
• Stoner Acoustics UD100
• and many more!
Please contact us by email at email@example.com to report any issues so we can solve them quickly!
You'll be able to send audio from any audio app, like iTunes, Rdio, or Spotify, as well as web-based sources like Pandora and more. Hear your audio anywhere around the house!
Just connect your device to your local Wifi network, then open up Airfoil on your Mac or Windows machine, and start transmitting to your Android phone, player, or tablet.
Get Airfoil right from our site:
Airfoil Speakers for Android: Another fine Rogue Amoeba product
This app is an ad-free paid version.
This application is a friend of ear buds, a headset,
Recognized automatically when you connect the headset earphones headset, earphone.
And related to ear buds, a headset, a program run faster by running this application.
This application is a music player, video player, such as dialing earphones to run the application.
This application is basically, music, video, dialer, youtube is set by default.
This application is Controller other Apps,
This application is "frequently used apps" can be used.
★ Bass Booster
★ 5 Bands Equalizer (6 on some phones)
★ 20 Presets
★ Customizable preset
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Widget (2x1)
★ Profiles homescreen shortcuts
★ Preset auto-detection
★ Tasker Plugin
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call
★ 4 themes
★ Start on phone boot
Most of the issues are due to Android itself and the constructors' interfaces, not the app ! It's almost impossible to get this kind of app to work on every device.
Check out our FAQ if you're experiencing issues or want more information : http://www.desaxed.com/faq
- Why doesn't Bass Booster work on my phone ?
- How can I reduce battery consumption ?
- Why does the equalizer only have 5 or 6 bands ?
- Volume Booster (boost the volume by +10 dB, doesn't work on every smartphone)
- Improve Quality (gets the best of your small or cheap audio devices)
- More Basses
- Voice Booster
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
By downloading this application, you accept that in no case we could be held responsible for any kind of damage resulting of the use of this app in any way.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
-設定のウィジェット色指定は文字列でも可能(例: 'red', 'blue', 'green')
It's is a simple sound generator that generates simple sine wave (20Hz-20kHz) or noise (white, pink and brown) that enables you to test the quality of the speakers (given that you know how a sine/noise should sound). Just connect your phone's headphone output with the amplifier input and press the play button.
The generator makes mono sound with support for various sample rates (8000-44100Hz) and sound buffer sizes.
NOTE: If you hear dropouts, that might mean that either your CPU is too slow (choose smaller sample rate) or you're out of memory (increase the buffer size). If you hear dropouts even on the most conservative settings (8000Hz sample rate, +100% buffer size), please let me know.
[LOCALE] English, Italian
SOON TO COME: log scale, stereo sound, phase testing support, other generators, UI redesign.