Share verses with others via applications like Facebook, Gmail, Whatsapp etc.
Below are some its features
1) It's free and always will be.
2) Does not need internet connection
3) Does not display any advertisements
4) Very fast to launch and display the bible
5) Very clean interface to select a verse
6) Share verses with others via applications like Facebook, Gmail, Whatsapp etc
7) Supports all versions of Android 2.1 and up.
Use the bible app without internet and read more than 30K+ above verses in bible.
Advantages of Bible Offline:
1. Read Bible in Telugu
2. Read Bible in English
3. No Advertisements
4. Day & Night Themes Support
5. Customized themes and colors for Bible App.
6. Enhance the font sizes and Themes.
7. Bookmarks provided.
8. Share the bible content to social media like Facebook, twitter & Gmail.
9. Share messages to friends using inbuilt messages app.
10. Customize the settings according to our own wish.
11. User Firendly
12. English to Telugu Translations
13. Telugu to English Translations
14. Best offline bible app.
15. Free Offline Bible Application
16. Without internet read the bible and use bookmarks.
The Bible application available as of now in Telugu and English versions further we are trying to launch in Tamil, Hindi and Kannada bible also.
Let's hope for the best. Our Bible Offline app provides the above list of features and If there is any suggestion to improve much more better please let us know.
The Best Telugu Bible and English Bible offline application with entire verses provided as user friendly readable content.
Has interface to browse through various bible versus and chapters.
You can share and copy the verses.
This free app is ad supported.
Network,Phone state,Location permissions needed for only showing ads by ad sources.
Below are some its features
1) Read Telugu Bible
2) Read English King James Version
3) Read Parallel bible ( Telugu + English) with verses interleaved.
4) Search in Telugu and English bibles
5) Bookmark verses
6) Highlight verses with different colors
7) Add notes to each verse
8) History of previously selected verses is available
9) Increase or decrease text size by pinch-zoom gesture
10) Very fast to launch and display the bible
11) Select a verse in a single screen
12) Share verses with others via applications like Gmail, Whatsapp etc
13) Supports all versions of Android 2.1 and up.
14) Corrected several mistakes in our Telugu Bible App.
Request to reviewers :
If your giving low rating kindly give your comments so that we can rectify any short comings..
We are proud and happy to release the The Telugu Bible Offline android for free. No internet connection is required to use this app.This app contains both "Old Testament" and "New Testament". The following are the features of the app:
* Separate Old & New Testament for the convenience of reading
* Continue reading bible from where you left last time
* Search for particular verse
* Bookmark the favorite verses
* Notes - to type and save some important information
* Change font size to make reading comfortable
* Day / Night reading mode to facilitate reading the Bible in night
* Adjust the display brightness
* A Bible forum to have spiritual discussion
We sincerely hope that this app will rejoice you.
App requires two permissions, namely
1. Your Location (For Ads)&
2. Network Communication (For Ads)
Please feel free to mail us your feedback. We are glad to accommodate to your suggestions in the App.
There are over 100 stories in the app. These are grouped in eight parts. A page at the beginning of each part tells briefly what is found in that part. The stories appear in the order that events occurred in history.
Feature this app you can :
- Find word / sentence on story.
- Bookmark page.
Bible (the βίβλια Greek, βίβλιον plural, transl. Biblion, "roll" or "book") is the religious text of sacred value for Christianity, in which the religious interpretation of human existence of reason on Earth in the Jewish perspective is narrated by humans. It is considered by the Church as divinely inspired, and it is a doctrine document.
According to tradition, accepted by most Christians, the Bible was written by 40 authors, between 1500 and 450 BC (the Old Testament) and between 45 and 90 AD (the New Testament), totaling a period of almost 1600 years. Most historians believe that the date of the first writings considered sacred is much more recent: for example, while the Christian tradition places Moses as the author of the first five books of the Bible (Pentateuch), many scholars agree that were first compiled only after the Babylonian exile, from other texts dating from the tenth and the fourth century BC. Many scholars also claim that it was written by dozens of people from different regions and nations.
According to a literal interpretation of Genesis (the first book of the Bible), man was created by God from the dust, after the heavens and the earth, between six and eight thousand years ago, and made a living after God breathed the breath of life in his nostrils.
It is the best selling book of all time with more than 6 billion copies worldwide, a number 7 times greater than the number of copies of the 2nd place of the List of 21 Books Bestsellers, The Red Book.
In the United States, the only president who did not make the oath of office with his hand on a Bible was Theodore Roosevelt (1901-1909), according to the official records of the Architect of the Capitol. John Quincy Adams (1825-1829), in his possession, according to letters written by himself, put his hand on a volume of constitutional law instead of the Bible to indicate who owned their loyalty. There are no records for former presidents John Tyler (1841-1845).
- Farsi Persian
The dictionary shows the Telugu meaning in clear Telugu font. Use the search function to navigate to a term, or simply tap on the English word field to get the Telugu description.
All born again believers of Hebron can use this app with single click of down load.
Telugu Holy Bible has excellent versus and chapters. This application has a very clear text in telugu language.
This application starts with genesis and proceeds upto revelation. Every task, and every point is in telugu language.
This application is designed to support from gingerbread version of android to latest version of android.
This application was designed with a good UI or view. It is very easy to operate by every individual.
This application is designed with very simple touch interfaces to view the bible text.
This application has a listview button on the top-left corner to display the contents list.
A simple touch on the listview will select particular item and displays related chapters.
One chapter will be displayed on the view at a time. To read the points in the chapter, scroll up and down ( that is press and drag up and down).
To change the chapters, it is provided with two buttons at bottom-left and bottom-right. Bottom-left button is to change the view display to previous chapter, and bottom-right button for next chapter.
Total number of chapters and current chapter number will be displayed at bottom-middle.
This is a cost free app., and ad supported one. The permissions required for this application are used by ads only.
తెలుగు లో హోలీ బైబిల్ యొక్క ఒక పుస్తకం ఎంచుకోండి
పాత నిబంధన - Old Testament
Gn ఆదికాండము Genesis
Ex  నిర్గమకాండము Exodus
Lv  లేవీయకాండము Leviticus
Nm  సంఖ్యాకాండము Numbers
Dt  ద్వితీయోపదేశకాండమ Deuteronomy
Js  యెహొషువ Joshua
Jg*  న్యాయాధిపతులు Judges
Rt  రూతు Ruth
1Sm  సమూయేలు మొదటి గ్రంథము 1 Samuel
2Sm  సమూయేలు రెండవ గ్రంథము 2 Samuel
1Kn  రాజులు మొదటి గ్రంథము 1 Kings
2Kn  రాజులు రెండవ గ్రంథము 2 Kings
1Ch  దినవృత్తాంతములు మొదటి గ్రంథము 1 Chronicles
2Ch  దినవృత్తాంతములు రెండవ గ్రంథము 2 Chronicles
Ez  ఎజ్రా Ezra
Nh  నెహెమ్యా Nehemiah
Es  ఎస్తేరు Esther
Jb  యోబు గ్రంథము Job
Ps  కీర్తనల గ్రంథము Psalms
Pr  సామెతలు Proverbs
Ec  ప్రసంగి Ecclesiastes
Sn  పరమగీతము Song of Songs
Is  యెషయా గ్రంథము Isaiah
Jr  యిర్మీయా Jeremiah
Lm  విలాపవాక్యములు Lamentations
Ek*  యెహెజ్కేలు Ezekiel
Dn  దానియేలు Daniel
Hs  హొషేయ Hosea
Jl  యోవేలు Joel
Am  ఆమోసు Amos
Ob  ఓబద్యా Obadiah
Jn  యోనా Jonah
Mc  మీకా Micah
Na*  నహూము Nahum
Hk*  హబక్కూకు Habakkuk
Zp  జెఫన్యా Zephaniah
Hg  హగ్గయి Haggai
Zc  జెకర్యా Zechariah
Ml  మలాకీ Malachi
కొత్త నిబంధన - New Testament
Mt  మత్తయి సువార్త Matthew
Mr  మార్కు సువార్త Mark
Lk  లూకా సువార్త Luke
Jh  యోహాను సువార్త John
Ac  అపొస్తలుల కార్యములు Acts
Rm  రోమీయులకు Romans
1Cr  1 కొరింథీయులకు 1 Corinthians
2Cr  2 కొరింథీయులకు 2 Corinthians
Gl  గలతీయులకు Galatians
Ep  ఎఫెసీయులకు Ephesians
Ph  ఫిలిప్పీయులకు Philippians
Cl  కొలొస్సయులకు Colossians
1Th  1 థెస్సలొనీకయులకు 1 Thessalonians
2Th  2 థెస్సలొనీకయులకు 2 Thessalonians
1Tm  1 తిమోతికి 1 Timothy
2Tm  2 తిమోతికి 2 Timothy
Tt  తీతుకు Titus
Pl*  ఫిలేమోనుకు Philemon
Hb  హెబ్రీయులకు Hebrews
Jm  యాకోబు James
1Pt  1 పేతురు 1 Peter
2Pt  2 పేతురు 2 Peter
1Jh  1 యోహాను 1 John
2Jh  2 యోహాను 2 John
3Jh  3 యోహాను 3 John
Jd  యూదా Jude
Rv  ప్రకటన గ్రంథము Revelation
This is పవిత్ర బైబిల్ - Telugu Holy Bible. The Application is OFFLINE and does not need the internet connection.
Database will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
This app presents a list of 'Telugu Sametalu' with audio playback and recording options.
- Hundreds of proverbs. List will be updated on a regular basis.
- You can record proverbs in your own voice and playback. This feature is helpful for Telugu language learners and kids.
Please send your feedback, suggestions, feature requests and any issues regarding this application to Telugu.Sametalu@gmail.com or post them on our social network page(s) listed below.
There are enough resources available to an English reader almost on any theological or practical aspects of the Bible. Just google it and you have it. But this is not the case with those seeking doctrinal and practical guidance in Indian languages. This application intends to fulfil such a need for Telugu seekers. Besides a systematic exposition of Scriptures and a comprehensive study of various Bible subjects, this application will also acquaint the user with various false teachings challenging the Church, and give information necessary to be able to discern and expose falsehood, and to be able to give sound defence for the truth as taught in the Bible.
It may also interest the viewers to know, that we have a website www.truth.co.in which also contains the information available on this application. We humbly request the viewers to share this application and website with all Christian acquaintances. Who may say if just sharing these links with others may prove a turning point in someone's life. Lets bring all we can to love and serve our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Keep looking for updates, be blessed and share the blessing.
"Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls" (Jeremiah 6:16).