The European Association of Urology (EAU) Pocket Guidelines App 2022 is the No. 1 resource for practicing urologists. Based on the most-read clinical guidelines in urology, the app provides you with access to comprehensive information on the management, investigation, diagnosis and follow-up of a wide-range of urological conditions on your mobile device.
The development of clinical guidelines is one of the core activities of the EAU. The 2020 guidelines cover the majority of the urological field. Over 250 clinicians are involved in the production of the EAU Guidelines, which are updated based on the latest systematic reviews of the available clinical evidence.
The EAU Pocket Guidelines App 2020 provides a quick and easy way in which to access the information provided in the 2020 Pocket Guidelines.
The EAU Pocket Guidelines App 2020 covers the following topics:
- Non-muscle invasive bladder cancer
- Urothelial carcinoma of the upper urinary tract
- Muscle-invasive and metastatic bladder cancer
- Primary Urethral Carcinoma
- Prostate cancer
- Renal cell carcinoma
- Testicular cancer
- Penile cancer
- Non-neurogenic male LUTS, including benign prostatic obstruction (BPO)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Urological infections
- Bladder Stones
- Paediatric urology
- Urological trauma
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Renal transplantation
- Thromboprophylaxis in urological surgery
In addition to providing on-the-go access to the information contained in the 2020 Pocket Guidelines, the app also includes time-saving interactive tools to assist urologists in the treatment of their patients. These include:
1. An EORTC risk calculator for non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer;
2. An assessment algorithm of LUTS in men aged 40 years or older;
3. A diagnostic and therapeutic algorithm for calcium oxalate stones.