Had a rough encounter on the road? You might run into a Pilgrim (CR 3) who could tend wounds or provide a healing potion (provided you make a donation to her church, of course). Exploring a recently discovered ruin? You might run into an Archaeologist (CR 6) who can tell you secrets of relics and ancient culture.
Full support for tablets of all sizes.
*Note: If the links in the app don't work, please send me an e-mail with the link you clicked. All the links I've tried are working so far. Thanks!*
Compatibility with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game requires the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game from Paizo Publishing, LLC. See http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG for more information on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Paizo Publishing, LLC does not guarantee compatibility, and does not endorse this product.
Having a hard time coming up with ideas for characters for you D&D, Pathfinder, Microlite20, or other tabletop RPG Game? This handy generator privides a bunch of ideas for interesting, dynamic, and well developed characters.
Get the premium no ad version at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acarcana.RPGCharacterBackgroundGeneratorPremium .
Other Keywords: Dungeons, Dragons, personality, sheet, abilities, random, ability, characters, editor
● Multiple Spellbook support. Keep track of all your characters.
● Store a custom list of your spells for quick access.
● View spells by name or class and level.
● Full support of Cleric Domains, Oracle Mysteries, and Patron Themes.
● Keep notes with spells.
● Quickly jump to referenced spells by clicking links in spell descriptions.
● Easily search for spells from anywhere in the app.
● Tablet support
*PLEASE* use the link below to report issues or email suggestions. Including your device type and Android version always helps. I can not respond to comments, and they don't help me fix issues.
#Dungeons Dragons RPG d20 D&D dnd Pathfinder PF
Update as of 3/21/2013: the email address in the "About" menu will no longer work. I've been getting too much spam from marketers harvesting the Android Market.
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT REQUIRING A DDI SUBSCRIPTION.
The application is free. This connects to wizards.com; therefore requires a DDI (D&D Insider) account. A DDI account is not free.
Browse the Dungeons and Dragons (D&D 4e) Compendium.
Android T&C won't allow me to store passwords, sorry.
Searches include classes, feats, glossary, items, monsters, powers, races, rituals, and traps.
If you are only getting a link, you are not logged in.
Sometimes the data shown when logged in is gibberish. This has been identified as a network error and is possibly related to Wifi vs. 3G. Please try connecting through an alternate network if this happens. I am working on reproducing the issue.
All information is copyright WoTC (Wizards of the Coast).
Keywords: d20, dice, character sheet, DM, dungeon master, dnd, reference, frontend, portal
All your spells, items and monsters at hand without Internet or heavy books!
Includes all classes, feats, items, spells and monsters from the 3.5 SRD + epic and psionic errata.
✓ Visit https://vansteinengroentjes.nl/DD35/index.php to get more content.
✓ Visit https://vansteinengroentjes.nl/DDcreator/index.php to create content.
D&D 3.5 Data in the app:
✓ Over 700 Spells
✓ Over 50 Classes
✓ All 36 Domains
✓ 387 feats
✓ More than 1650 items
✓ More than 680 monsters
✓ More than 280 goods and equipment
✓ More than 280 Psionic powers
✓ 13 playable races (more are coming!)
and even more!
Extra: if you remove the ads you unlock the DM tools section including:
✓ Add your own content
✓ Share and backup your own custom content!
✓ Random dungeon map generator
✓ Random fantasy name generator
✓ Random encounter generator
✓ Random loot generator
✓ Goods, services and equipment
✓ Dice roller
✓ Notes to save some text quickly
Extra: Character Manager (Beta):
✓ Add your character sheets
✓ Handy autocomplete equipment
✓ Automatic calculated modifiers
✓ Skill list, automaticly filled in
✓ Spell lists, inventory, export and import characters and more!
Bookmark items, spells, monsters and more to quickly access your favourite items. Internet is not needed to use this application! The internet permission is only used to display some ads in the app.
All the information provided by the application are bound by the terms of the Open game License of Wizards of the Coast. A copy of this license can be downloaded here: https://www.wizards.com/d20/files/OGLv1.0a.rtf
Over 100,000 downloads, 1000 ratings, and a 4.56 average! Thanks everyone!!!
Please use the link below to email suggestions or report issues. Comments are for other users and not to give feedback to developers.
Permissions explained: The Internet and Network State permissions are required by Google Analytics. All data is anonymous and used only to improve the app.
This app uses in-app billing.
# Dungeons and Dragons RPG d20
Currently planned is a 2.0 version of this application that includes the other materials (a popular request) and perhaps a few other things, depending on what scope is determined for the update, so stay tuned!
A blog for the update of this application has been started, and is located here:
- Complete Dhammapada 423 verses
- Language supported : Pali, English, Indonesia(bahasa)
- Search through Dhammapada content
- Fancy widget
- More language, email me if you can help on this
- More complete widget configuration
- Verses image illustration and background story
- Pali: http://www.tipitaka.org
- English: http://www.tipitaka.net
- Indonesia: http://www.samaggi-phala.or.id
*Graphic design by: Leonard Halim
*Source code : https://bitbucket.org/jimmod/dhammapada-os
Tag: Dhammapada, Buddha, Buddhist, Verse, Tipitaka
This app is based on the good work of Marvin on his site: http://www.imarvintpa.com/dndlive
All the content are released under OPEN GAME LICENSE Version 1.0a (www.wizards.com/d20/files/oglv1.0a.rtf)
The text is property of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. and is Copyright 2000 Wizards of the Coast, Inc ("Wizards"). All Rights Reserved.
* Searching for spells by name, class/domains and level
* Reading spell description with possibility to display values inherited from other spells (for example 'Detect Chaos' inherits many parameters from 'Detect Evil' spell).
* Support for links to other spells in spell's description
I would be very grateful for any bug reports and ideas how to improve the app. Please do not write about bugs in comments.
It is possible to join beta-tests of new version (caution: beta version may be unstable and you cannot revert back to the previous version when newer version is installed). Details are on our community page:
// D&D 3.5, D&D Spellbook, RPG, d20, SRD 3.5
The app of the world's most popular and powerful dictionary translation website. It grants you quick access to our extensive dictionaries and forum discussions.
English to Spanish
English to French
English to Italian
English to German
English to Portuguese
English to Polish
English to Romanian
English to Czech
English to Greek
English to Turkish
English to Japanese
English to Chinese
English to Korean
English to Arabic
Spanish to French
Spanish to Portuguese
Forums contain over 2 million questions and answers about English and translation. Your questions have already been answered.
NOTE: Requires internet access.
WordReference is often misspelled as "Word Reference" in searches.
Dungeon Master, what you need is in your hands!
Try It for FREE: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wDungeonsandDragons35D20SRD
(Free version doesn not contain all data from full version)
D&D Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 SRD, with full text, in various formats. Includes Epic and Psionic data with the XPH errata
Currently included with full text:
Encounter calculator - Calculate the received experience from an encounter
Point Buy Calculator - Set your PC stats quickly!
1680 Treasures and Magical Items
681 Monsters & Creatures
282 Equipments, Gears and Services
39 Classes and Prestiges
29 Divine Domains
Planned in next versions:
- Psionic Powers
RdN "d20 SRD™" is owned and created by Simone Tesi.
‘d20 System’ and the ‘d20 System’ logo are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
and are used according to the terms of the d20 System License version 6.0.
A copy of this License can be found at www.wizards.com/d20.
Requires the use of a Roleplaying Game Core Book published by
Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
RdN "d20 SRD™" is an independent entity and is not affiliated with
Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
App by TheKeen Design Logo and banners by Elvis Art
All Rights reserved
This is Roleplay
Thank you all for your feedback and your kind words!
I am working on the search function that many users have asked for.
As soon as i am done i will upload a new version.
Again, thank you all very much :)
A quick reference of the following Matlab functions:
• Desktop Tools and Development Environment
• Data Import and Export
• Data Analysis
• Programming and Data Types
• Object-Oriented Programming
• 3-D Visualization
• GUI Development
• External Interfaces
How to use:
Tab on the starting screen to enter the listing.
Scroll with your finger to browse the listing.
If anyone needs the code or parts of it for non-comersial reasons, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Also, if you find any errors/bugs/issues, please let me know so i can fix them.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you have an active internet connection and enough external/sd storage on device before running the program for the first time. All files are saved in external/sd drive under 'thereisonlywe' folder.
- Simultaneous multi text view along with Mushaf itself. Translations, transliterations, tafsirs, tawils in different languages written by various people displayed together to uncover verses' meaning. It is highly recommended to open more than one text. Since some words translate better to certain languages, it is also often a good idea to open texts in different languages. You can set texts' display order in settings.
- Wide range of texts: Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Divehi, Dutch, English, French, German, Hausa, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Malayalam, Malaysian, Maranao, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Sindhi, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek...
- Browser automatically follows reciter (on verse basis).
- Fast navigation within Quran.
- Recitation in the background. You may exit the application or even turn screen off after recitation begins.
- Instant start. You don't need to wait for downloads if you have an active internet connection. Application automatically downloads as it recites.
- Offline recitation. You may choose to download audio packages so that you can use the app without internet access.
- Similar verses display.
- Text operations: Share, Copy, Search
- Translation recitations.
- Recitation loop. A selection of verses from any section can be recited repeatedly.
- Auto reciter switch (if you weren't able to download all the required audio files from a reciter).
- Pause on phone calls. After phone calls, app recites last verse from the beginning and moves on.
- Responds to headset media buttons (pause, resume, stop).
- Double workspace. You may have two entirely distinct configurations, yet switch between them as easy as clicking on a button.
- Responsive user interface.
* After you select texts in settings, you can order them by long clicking.
* In browser, you may long click on words to enter word selection mode to perform text operations.
* Pressing play button recites displayed verse, long clicking it recites displayed section starting from the displayed verse.
* Pressing stop button once pauses recitation, twice stops it.
* Pressing on the bottom bar intelligently pauses recitation after the end of currently recited verse.
* Horizontal arrow button pops up various functions. Long clicking it lets you seek to a specific verse instantly.
- Workspace switch button is the one which reads '1' or '2'.
Quran Text: http://tanzil.net/
Quran Audio: http://www.everyayah.com
Note: Ad Supported! For ad free version buy Survival Guide Pro
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
- All the texts and illustrations can be read offline. No internet connection is needed. The internet connection is only used to display ads.
Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION
- Survival Actions
- Pattern for Survival
Chapter 2: PSYCHOLOGY OF SURVIVAL
- A Look at Stress
- Natural Reactions
- Preparing Yourself
Chapter 3: SURVIVAL PLANNING AND SURVIVAL KITS
- Importance of Planning
- Survival Kits
Chapter 4: BASIC SURVIVAL MEDICINE
- Requirements for Maintenance of Health
- Medical Emergencies
- Lifesaving Steps
- Bone and Joint Injury
- Bites and Stings
- Environmental Injuries
- Herbal Medicines
Chapter 5: SHELTERS
- Primary Shelter—Uniform
- Shelter Site Selection
- Types of Shelters
Chapter 6: WATER PROCUREMENT
- Water Sources
- Still Construction
- Water Purification
- Water Filtration Devices
Chapter 7: FIRECRAFT
- Basic Fire Principles
- Site Selection and Preparation
- Fire Material Selection
- How to Build a Fire
- How to Light a Fire
Chapter 8: FOOD PROCUREMENT
- Animals for Food
- Traps and Snares
- Killing Devices
- Fishing Devices
- Cooking and Storage of Fish and Game
Chapter 9: SURVIVAL USE OF PLANTS
- Edibility of Plants
- Plants for Medicine
- Miscellaneous Uses of Plants
Chapter 10: POISONOUS PLANTS
- How Plants Poison
- All About Plants
- Rules for Avoiding Poisonous Plants
- Contact Dermatitis
- Ingestion Poisoning
Chapter 11: DANGEROUS ANIMALS
- Insects and Arachnids
- Venomous Snakes
- Snake-Free Areas
- Dangerous Lizards
- Dangers in Rivers
- Dangers in Bays and Estuaries
- Saltwater Dangers
- Other Dangerous Sea Creatures
Chapter 12: FIELD-EXPEDIENT WEAPONS, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT
- Edged Weapons
- Other Expedient Weapons
- Cordage and Lashing
- Rucksack Construction
- Clothing and Insulation
- Cooking and Eating Utensils
Chapter 13: DESERT SURVIVAL
- Environmental Factors
- Need for Water
- Heat Casualties
- Desert Hazards
Chapter 14: TROPICAL SURVIVAL
- Tropical Weather
- Jungle Types
- Travel Through Jungle Areas
- Immediate Considerations
- Water Procurement
- Poisonous Plants
Chapter 15: COLD WEATHER SURVIVAL
- Cold Regions and Locations
- Basic Principles of Cold Weather Survival
- Medical Aspects
- Cold Injuries
- Weather Signs
Chapter 16: SEA SURVIVAL
- The Open Sea
Chapter 17: EXPEDIENT WATER CROSSINGS
- Rivers and Streams
- Flotation Devices
- Other Water Obstacles
- Vegetation Obstacles
Chapter 18: FIELD-EXPEDIENT DIRECTION FINDING
- Using the Sun and Shadows
- Using the Moon
- Using the Stars
- Making Improvised Compasses
- Other Means of Determining Direction
Chapter 19: SIGNALING TECHNIQUES
- Means for Signaling
- Codes and Signals
- Aircraft Vectoring Procedures