Improve sound quality on your Android device.
Make your music and video sounds like never before.
Support folder player.
Equalizer is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Intuitive player, uses simple and innovative controls. The most professional player designed for music and video enthusiasts!
Using the professional audio and video decoding technology, it will play the music and video perfectly and realise high-fidelity playback. Besides, the most professional equalizer controls will help you manually adjust your own music exclusively.
Use with headphones for best results.
MP3, MP4, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, OTA
* Browse and play your music by artists, albums, songs, playlists, folder
* Browse and play all videos with equalizer
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass Boost effect
* 3D Surround Sound
* Music surround left and right
* Turn off and turn on equalizer effect
* Edit playinglist
* Delete Song from sdcard
* One simple home screen WIDGET (4x1)
* SHAKE IT feature:give your phone a shake to play next song.
* Headset Support, Support one button or multiple buttons headsets. Leave your phones in the pocket.
* Lock Screen CONTROLS support: display time, day, title and artist, play/pause, next, previous, unlock CONTROLS in lock screen.
* Notification Status support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, next, previous CONTROLS in notification status.
* 17 types of equalizer presets for your choice (Normal, Classic, Dance, Flat, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock, R&B, Latin, Acoustic, Piano, Electronic, Vocal Booster, Deep). Or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
* Share this player with your friends via facebook,e-mail,SMS,and so on
» Browse and play music by Albums, Artists, Genres, Songs and Folder
» Play list management: supports adding entire songs by album, artist or genres to the playlist
» Formats supported: AAC, AMR, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis and PCM
» Five band equalizer and Bass Boost
» Lock Screen Widget (Android 4.0 and above)
» Home screen Widget (4x1)
Even when using external stereo speakers, multi-channel virtual surround effect offers you highly immersive listening environment.
No headaches, no hurting ears on earphone use. Sound comes out of head and ears, so it creates a feeling like listening through speakers while using earphones and headphones. It provides richer and cleaner sound quality. Enjoying High fidelity audio is available on mobile devices with XOME-i.
Realization of 3 dimensional presence of powerfully reverberating sound when listening with earphone or speaker by creating the feeling of appreciating music in an actual live concert hall.
Reinforce insufficient reproductive capability of low-pitched and high-pitched sounds, while reinforcing stereo component of sound in order to further widen width of the stereo sound.
Equalizer will adjust levels of each frequency band of sound, enabling the user to adjust the quality of a tone to his taste.
This Solution is provided with a type that the user can adjust levels of each band like 9 band, or in preset type or in userset type. Provided preset can be configured with maximum 13 kinds including VOICE, JAZZ, CLASSIC, ROCK, DANCE, etc.
Now, you can enjoy virtual surround sound through your normal stereo speakers. Virtual 5.1 Speaker is a solution that enables creation of wider and affluent stereo sound images under such environment. Voices are placed in front of you and ambient sound appears all around you… just like a live performance
-- Features for Pro Version only --
1. MAVEN Effect Usersetting.
2. Playback Speed Control (50 ~ 200%)
3. Lyrics (alsong, standard ID3 tags).
4. Provide new skin plug In
Change the user skin of the Player by installing one of the 5+ available SKINS.
You can download "maven player metal, black, yellow, wood, blue Skin" on Market.
5. Overlay Control Window
6. Tag Editing
7. Music Folder restrict
-- Features for Free/Pro Version --
1. This version is compatible with Android 2.3 or higher
2. Support Audio Formats : mp3, ogg, wav, mp4, m4a, flac, wma(may require Neon support) (wma10 not support)
1. MAVEN Effect(3D sound)
A. XOME-i(Externalization), Live(Reverberation), Mex(Maestro), EVS(Virtual Speaker)
B. 9 band graphic equalizer, 13 default preset (Voice, Jazz, etc), Custom preset (Save, Remove)
2. Response Curve of Equalizer
3. Volume Control (Media Volume, Pre Volume, Left/right channel adjustment)
4. Brightness control
5. Play music by artits, albums, songs, playlists and folders
6. Songs search
7. Songs Rescan
8. Playlist management
9. Multi Select, Delete, Play, Add to Playlist
10. Repeat and Suffle
11. 3 configurable widget types (size: 4x1, 4x2, 4x4)
12. Read Phone state
(In order stop/resume playback during incoming / outgoing calls, Player requires read only rights to read phone state)
13. BlueTooth Control
14. Earphone(Headset) Button control(press to pause/resume, double/triple press to play next/prev)
15. Lock Screeen
16. Sleep Timer
17. Fade In/Out
19. Moving the SD Card
20. Help of Play, Volume, Effect
21. Landscape mode
22. Display song title
23. Notification Control Support (android 4.0 over)
24. Provide new widget skin plug In ("Blue", "Olive" widget Skin on Market)
※ If you find bugs or have any queries and suggestions, please contact us via e-mail and FaceBook. We will be happy to correspond with your comments.
※ Updates will be provided with plenty of additional features in near future.
※ Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maven-Application-for-android/288125707959540
※ E-mail : email@example.com
PlayerPro DSPPack provides an incomparable sound experience thanks to a high performance, high quality 10 band graphic equalizer, alongside booming bass and virtualizer effects and many audio customization options: gapless playback, cross fade, replay gain, left-right channel balance, audio limiting etc.
PlayerPro DSPack supports a range of more than 30 different audio formats, from the very popular to the very specialized. In addition, it contains highly optimized ARM-NEON routines that dramatically reduce battery consumption, making it the most battery friendly DSP plugin of the Android market.
!!!! PlayerPro DSPPack v4.0 requires PlayerPro Music Player v2.8 or later !!!!
* From PlayerPro app, go to Settings > Audio and check the "Activate DSP pack" option.
* Restart PlayerPro app for the changes to take effect (PlayerPro will ask you to do so).
* You can now access the audio effects screen via the options menu or from the player screen (EQ button).
* Use the audio settings menu to customize playback: adjust manual and auto crossfade time, activate gapless or replay gain, adjust left-right volume balance etc.
* In case you experience playback skipping, please increase the audio buffer: go to Settings / Audio and change the "Audio buffer" value. Larger buffers should reduce skipping.
DSP PACK FEATURES:
* Supports playback of all common audio formats, directly from PlayerPro music player: mp3, mp4, m4a, aac, wma, ogg, wav, flac.
* Supports playback of some less popular audio formats, using an external file browser app like ES File Explorer or ASTRO File Manager: wavpack, aif, au, paf, iff, svx, sf, voc, w64, mat4, mat5, pvf, xi, htk, caf, sd2, sds, txw, gsm, nist, rx2, opus.
* 10 band graphic equalizer with 15 default presets.
* Ability to edit existing presets or create new ones.
* Preamp control.
* Audio limiter.
* Bass boost control.
* Virtualizer control.
* Volume balance control.
* Gapless playback.
* Auto and manual crossfade.
* Replay gain.
* Supports any audio sample rate thanks to downsampling.
* Runs on all ARM processors. Contains highly optimized ARM-NEON routines that dramatically reduce battery consumption.
Even more features and product support. Jabra Sound App now supports the new Jabra Vega product bringing Dolby® sound to your playlists and now also to all your favorite YouTube songs, videos and playlists.
Get a high-definition music experience with the Jabra Sound App - a music player that gives you the full Dolby sound experience and more. The music application is included for free with the purchase of a Jabra Music product.
With Jabra's exclusive Sound App, Dolby provides a rich and immersive, full-spectrum sound experience that brings your device to life and adds extra depth and dimension to your music. Use the Jabra Sound app to create and browse through playlists, share music on Facebook or Twitter and adjust the graphic equalizer so you can play your tracks as you want to hear them.
By installing the exclusive Jabra Sound application to your Android device you will get:
- Optimized Dolby sound experience specific to your Jabra headset with virtual surround sound, bass enhancement and high frequency enhancement
- Graphic Equalizer
- Easily create and manage playlists, or share on social media
- Co-create party playlists with friends with Social Jukebox feature
-Sound Space Expander feature for an even wider stereo sound with Jabra Solemate
1. Download the Jabra Sound music application
2. The first time the application starts up, enter the code on the leaflet found in the packaging of your Jabra product.
3. The Jabra Sound App will automatically identify your music files and you’re ready to play your music
**Compatible with most Android Devices (Phone/Tablet) running Android OS 2.3.5+ of above**
Music Equalizer lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best sound.
Music Equalizer is a volume slider with five band Equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
You can also quickly create your own custom preset with the 5 band Equalizer controller.
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* 9 equalizer presets
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* Save custom presets
* Lock media volume
The best music player and audio player!
Music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure. Music Player will guide you find all the music files in seconds.
Replaceable background skin make the Music Player extraordinarily brilliant.
The unique equalizer make your music sounds more professional. You are free to control the music style now.
* Support all the most popular music file formats.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, songs, playlists, folders.
* Powerful equalizer. More than 22+ pre-set music tone styles for your choice(Normal, Classic, Dance, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock...)
* Custom tone music style and manually adjust the equalizer.
* 3 home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x2,4x1).
* Support Lyric files. Automatic scanning all the lyric files , and matching.
* Replaceable background skin, 22+ Gorgeous background skins for your choice. You also can set your gallery photo as background.
* Support notification status: show album artwork, play/pause, skip forward in notification status.
* SHAKE phone to change playing music : give your phone a shake to play next/previous song
* Free to re-edit album and artist name.
* Headset support.
* Easy SEARCH. Find all your local music files never been so easy.
* Custom your Playlist
* Headset/Bluetooth Controls
Hope everybody can enjoy the different music play experience.
Key Features :
- 5 band graphic equalizer
- Built in mp3 cutter
- Lockscreen play
- Home screen widgets
- Bass and treble equalizer adjustment
- Plays MP3, MIDI, WAV, Raw AAC files
- Create and edit playlist
• Popular format playback
Listen to songs in more than 20 popular formats.
• Lossless formats
Listen to tracks in formats without quality loss, which your default music player couldn’t play before. Our application has it’s own audio engine.
• 10 band graphic equalizer with presets
Choose standard presets or create your own. To open it tap EQL button on the right bottom corner. Then tap on On/Off button to switch it on/off.
• Sound effects
Get the best quality from your headphones using them with flexible effects. Open equalizer and swipe to the second tab with effects.
• Custom interface colors and background
Change look and feel depending on your own style. Express yourself! To customize your interface tap options menu (small gear in the top right corner or menu button on your device). Then tap on Settings -> Look and feel -> “Colors and Background” or “Skins” to change whole look of the player.
• Convenient circle rewind for audiobooks and podcasts
Tweak rewind speed for easy navigation in long tracks. Open Settings -> Controls -> Rewind speed. For example, x1/8 speed allows you to rewind in 8 full circles instead of one. It makes your navigation eight times easier.
• Volume buttons playback control
Switch tracks with volume buttons. You don’t need to pull out your phone from your pocket. It’s a great way to use NRGplayer for sport. To switch on this feature open Settings -> Controls -> Volume buttons.
• Switch folders, albums or artists in one motion
Open media library by tapping on ADD button in the left bottom corner. Find your favorite directory, album or artist and tap on small play triangle button on the left side of the list item. Return to the main screen. Now you can swipe to the right or to the left on the playback queue to switch. Use NRGplayer as your music player for car.
• Play all your collection in three taps
1. Tap on ADD button to open media library.
2. Tap on “Songs” tab
3. Tap on play icon in the left side of any item in the list
Playback queue will be created automatically for you. You can switch on "random" on the main screen (above forward button).
• Unique playlist system
You can select tracks in 5 categories: folders, songs, albums, artists and cloud. Add them all to playlist in one touch. There are no borders between directories and media library anymore. Just press ADD button on the left bottom corner. Then tap on checkboxes on the right side of any list item. When you select everything you want just press “Add” or “Play” button.
• Home screen and lock screen widgets
You can choose one of three home screen widgets: 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, and one lock screen widget!
• Headset support
Leave your device in the pocket! You can tweak your headset on the Settings screen: Settings -> Controls -> Headset.
• Id3 tags editor
You don't need to edit every track if you want to change album or artists title. Just open tag editor in album or artist category. To do that open music library, select required tab and make a long press on a list item to open context menu. Then just select “Edit tags” option. All changes will be applied automatically.
• Sleep timer
Don’t worry about sleeping with player on. It’s turn off automatically by sleep timer. To open sleep timer tap on Settings -> Controls -> Sleep timer.
Use firstname.lastname@example.org for bug reports.
- 5 bands equalizer (from low bass to highs to enhance the quality of your songs)
- Audio player (directly available in the app)
- Unlimited access to your native music library (you can order your songs by album / songs / artist or playlist)
- Background play mode (to keep playing your songs while you consult other apps or while your device is in stand-by mode)
- Contextual Music search available by songs, album, artists and playlist
- 10 equalizer presets based on different music genres
- Double-clic option to quickly and easily reset the volume of the frequency filters
- Visible music progress bar for an easy navigation within the songs you're listening to
- “Repeat” function to keep listening to your songs over and over again (3-status button: repeat one song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition)
- “Shuffle” function: plays your songs in a random order
- Media Bass volume control
- Vintage and refined design
- Professional sound rendering
- Simple and friendly user interface
- Visualizer window: one audio spectrum animation is provided with the app (like on the former Windows Media Player). You can display the visualizer in full-screen.
Options that can be unlocked via direct purchase or via the achievement of rewarded actions):
- BASS BOOST: to boost the volume of your bass like never before! (the bass boost level is editable)
- “SAVE” option to record your customized frequency presets
- Possibility to edit and/or delete your presets
- “FADE”: to ensure a smooth string of music
- “DUALSCREEN” option to display your equalizer on a second screen
- VISUALIZER to give birth to your sound: watch the sound move directly from your mobile, the way one used to with Windows Media Player
Rediscover your music thanks to the new equalizer app! Plug in your headphones or turn your speakers on, and listen to your songs as if you were in a studio. Enjoy volume at its best! Improve the quality of your sound! There’s nothing like a good equalizer to boost your parties or just boost your music listening experience.
The available music genre presets are:
- предыдущий трек;
- следующий трек;
- перемотка вперед (скачек на несколько секунд);
- перемотка назад (скачек на несколько секунд);
- увеличение громкости;
- уменьшение громкости.
- дополнительная кнопка, открывающая плагин по регулировки громкости музыкального аудио-потока.
Так как используются эмуляции стандартных кнопок, а реализация у каждого производителя своя, возможны разные действия на разных девайсах или неработоспособность отдельных кнопок. Например на моём SGN3 (сток 4.4.2) не заработала кнопка "СТОП". А 3 первых из списка работали одинаково и просто переключали режим.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
music, widget, музыка, громкость.
With "Snoop mode or Live Wallpaper," this app provides visualization for another media player.
[NEW] Official WEB site has been launched!
[IMPORTANT] Compatibility of Android Lollipop
Snoop mode doesn't work properly on Snapdragon processor based device with Android Lollipop. This is platform specific OS bug.
1. Open System settings -> About phone
2. Tap "Build number" 5 times (this enables "Developer options" menu)
3. Open System settings -> Developer options
4. Uncheck "Use NuPlayer (experimental)"
5. Reboot your phone
More info: "Inspection of Visualizer's behavior"
[NEW] You can contribute to translate this app into your language. Please visit https://www.localize.im/v/dt . ("Localize" is an open-source Android app localization platform developed by delight.im team)
[IMPORTANT] This app doesn't work properly on certain devices. Sadly, I can't fix them because there are serious bugs in their implementation. But some workarounds are exist, so please refer to my posts;
- Limitations on Nexus 4, 5 and 7 (2013) (*1)
- Limitations on Galaxy S3, S4 and Note 3 (Snapdragon model only) (*2)
- Limitations on recent Motorola's phones (Moto X, DROID Mini, ...)
I made Music Visualizer app community on Google+. If you want to try a latest version app, please join the community and register as a app tester.
Step 1. Join to Music Visualizer Google+ community
Step 2. Enable beta testing
* Ver.1.6.8 is the latest version. No beta testing at present.
- 11 types of renderers and randomized of them
(Cover art / Waveform / Shiny Particles / Noise Flow / Colorful Orb / Simple Bars / Heart Beats / Laser / Digital Equalizer / Hex Tiles / Energy Sphere)
- Playback media in your phone
- Control by gestures
- Live wallpaper mode
- Daydream mode (for Android 4.2 or later only)
- Snoop mode (You can use this app with your another favorite media player!)
- External player app control
- Equalizer and audio effects
- Microphone input mode
- Last.fm Scrobbling support
* Gesture information
Single tap: Toggle media information
Double tap: Play/Pause
Long press: Choose renderer
Swipe left: Previous
Swipe right: Next
Swipe up: Show media controls
Swipe down: Hide media controls
Circle (once): Repeat all track
Circle (twice): Repeat single track
"S" shape: Toggle shuffle
(for 2.3 Gingerbread only)
Touch screen edge of top-right: Show play queue
- If alternative wallpaper image picker not worked properly, please install QuickPic app.
- Scrobbling feature requires official Last.fm app or Simple Last.fm Scrobbler app
- This software uses third party components;
+ ViewPagerIndicator (http://viewpagerindicator.com/)
+ android-ColorPickerPreference (https://github.com/attenzione/android-ColorPickerPreference/)
+ MultiSelectListPreferenceCompat (https://github.com/h6ah4i/mulsellistprefcompat)
+ Poweramp API Lib (https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi)
+ android-morphing-number (https://github.com/bydavy/android-number-morphing)
- Russian support (Thx. Артем Брытков)
- Chinese (Traditional) support (Thx. 楊沁儒)
* Recommended device specs.
CPU: Dual core or above
GPU: Mali-400MP, Tegra 2, PowerVR SGX540, Adreno 220 or avobe
projectM will visualize any sound playing on your phone. If there is no audio playing, projectM will visualize your microphone input!
projectM is essentially a rewrite of MilkDrop with modern technologies. It is compatible with MilkDrop (.milk) presets.
PowerAMP supports enhanced music player controls, such as fast forward/rewind, album art, music browsing inside projectM, and track notifications.
- Multi-Touch Interactive Visuals
- Music Player Control (Google Music & PowerAMP)
- Preset Browser
- Preset Search
- Auto-detects sound from Microphone and Music Players
- Live Wallpaper Mode
- Standalone Application Mode
- Honeycomb/ICS support
- Configurable graphics quality
- Low battery usage (very little CPU used)
- x86 Support
On first start, projectM will download 275 presets. This is just to get you started. There are thousands of presets available online to try out.
To increase quality or performance, adjust texture size under settings. Mesh size is also useful if texture size isn't enough.
This is the Official projectM for Android brought to you by the original projectM developers.
***About Music Player Support***
projectM supports Google Music and PowerAMP because they have published specs for interacting with them. We have received requests for Pandora, MixZing, Player Pro, MortPlayer, etc., but none have these have published an API that I am aware of. If/When they become available, we will implement support for them.
The #1 paid music player in the Google Play Store 4 years running—Poweramp is the most powerful music player available on the Android OS. Features like gapless play, an unmatched equalization system, great crossfade, and support for most popular music file format might all make Poweramp the best $3.99 you have ever spent in your life—2+ million users would agree to that.
If you have not already, try out the free full trial version. The trial version will give you 15 days of the full, uninterrupted, Poweramp experience. That means you get to experience your music like only Poweramp can offer. If you need a few reasons why to buy the full version of Poweramp, here are two good reasons:
- Get all the future updates for free: Once you purchase Poweramp, all the future updates are free to you as long as you have the Unlocker.
- Have a dedicated music player: Poweramp is dedicated to being the best music player available, and we will never change from that. Poweramp is focus on doing nothing more than being a great music player.
Follow us on Twitter (@PowerampAPP) for information about Poweramp and chances to win prizes like Google Play Gift cards, tablets, phones, and more.
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Poweramp.Android) to stay in the loop.
Tell your friends about us to make their music experience better, and so they can also enjoy the #PowerampLifestyle.
***Please don't try to update if you purchased Unlocker on Poweramp site, as Google Play Unlocker is not the same. Just keep your current Unlocker as is.
Poweramp F.A.Q. -
Full Version/Unlocker/Purchase Issues F.A.Q. -
The app supports pressure sensitive touch screens, X/Y accelerometer for pitch and mod wheel, multitouch and zooming interface facilities. The original was a monophonic instrument however the emulator can operate as a duophonic or even polyphonic synth via multitouch when it is enabled. The interface has options for fat-finger, analogue filters and rich oscillators however these will consume extra CPU cycles. The interface also has a full piano keyboard setting.
So this is not Moog and it isn't a MiniMoog, but it does fit in your pocket and your budget.
Interface zooming can be done either with the trackball (Nexus/HTC have them) or enable multitouch via the menu then tap the screen with two fingers at the same time - this will zoom the interface in/out. If you tap with two fingers but keep them held you can move the screen around. This kind of helps out with the dense graphics.
Patches are saved on the SD card along with factory sounds, there is an export and import option to exchange patches.
The emulator will, per default, attempt to run with a set of options that will give reasonable quality and the lowest possible latency/lag. The quality of the audio can be tuned with the menu options however the lowest possible latency for pretty much all Android devices is currently 42ms, on my HTC Desire it is 70ms. If you understand what this means then the value might seem quite high but the app is still a lot of fun.
Tested on HTC Desire/2.2, Emulator hires and lowres. The Mini is one of a family of emulators.
"Music Player (Remix) is probably one of the most feature-rich music players we've ever seen" - Lifehacker
Music Player (Remix) provides a unique user experience that brings the fun and joy back to music listening.
Some of the key features include:
- Large, finger-friendly controls overlaid on top of the album art.
- From within any app, swipe from the bottom of the screen to reveal the mini-player. Control your music, organize your now playing list, and access your playlists & faves without ever leaving the app you're using.
- Notification when new songs are added to your device (customizable).
- Chromecast support.
- Android Wear music controls & voice commands ("Shuffle", "Play [artist]", "Play [song] by [artist]", and more)
- Swipe from bottom for the Now Playing list & music controls.
- Swipe from right for your music library, search, help, preferences, volume control, & aesthetic customization.
- Swipe from left for faves, playlists, & autolists.
- Swipe right on a song in the Now Playing list to remove it. Swipe left to queue it to play next.
- Swipe right on a song in a playlist to remove it. Swipe left to move it to the top of the list.
- Auto-generated playlists available based upon your listening habits.
- 5 customizable shortcuts on the Now Playing screen for various functions such as Add to Playlist, Save bookmark, Lyrics, and much more.
- Dynamic theming matching current song's album art (or choose your own wallpaper).
- View a song's YouTube video with the inline video player.
- The Now Playing screen has been optimized for small & large tablets.
- All library browsing screens have several display & sorting options.
- Save bookmarks in a song with visual markers.
- Automatic bookmarks saved when you leave a song.
- Search album art from several image resolution options. Album art is embedded in the music files. *
- Download lyrics & embed directly in the music file. Pinch/zoom to change the font size. Karaoke feature for recording yourself singing along. *
- Advanced playlist management including drag/drop re-ordering & multi-add mode.
- Tag editor *
- In-app wiki browser available for songs, albums, artists, genres, & composers.
- Jellybean expandable notifications with super-sized album art & music controls.
- 5 band equalizer with built-in presets, bass boost, & virtualizer.
- Built-in Last.fm scrobbling.
- Sleep timer.
- Stylish 4x1 & 4x2 home screen widgets with customizable color & opacity.
- Lock screen controls: basic controls (ICS+), advanced mini-player controls (ICS+), or the 4x2 widget (Android 4.2+).
- Fine-tuned controls for quickly skipping backward or forward by 5/30/60 seconds. Long-tap the pause/play tap area to toggle the controls.
- And much, much more!!!
BROADCAST_STICKY: Broadcasting current song info
WAKE_LOCK: Keeping the music service running while music is playing
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Reading karaoke files & album art temp files
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Storing lyric data, album art data, & karaoke files
INTERNET: Downloading lyrics, album art, wiki info, last.fm scrobbling, and youtube video links
RECORD_AUDIO: Recording karaoke sessions
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Displaying the mini-player
VIBRATE: Adding slight vibrations during certain operations
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Chromecast support
* In Android 4.4, Google removed the ability for 3rd party apps to edit files on SD cards. Features such as album art embedding, lyrics embedding, deleting files, and tag editing won't work properly if your music is stored on an SD card in Android 4.4 or later.
Never miss a call. Get reminded by 3 repeating effects.
* Play a tone periodically.
* Vibrate periodically.
* Screen on periodically.
Works for Android 3.2 and up.
You also configure to play the notification tone even in silent and vibration mode.
Doesn't drain battery as reminders get activated only on missed calls.
This is an ad-supported app. Ad is in effect only when you are on configuration screen.
Please email me if any issues.