Faizan-e-Madinah is one of the central mosques of Rotherham & Sheffield. Download our app for:
- Prayer times for Rotherham, Sheffield & all of South Yorkshire.
- Events notifications to stay up to date with all the events happening in Faizan e Madinah mosques in Rotherham & Sheffield.
- Get latest news from Dawat e Islami & Faizan e Madinah directly to your mobile.
- Ask our Imaams any Islamic/ Shria question you may have.
- Get latest information about Islamic issues.
- View latest activities by Dawat e Islami & Faizan e Madinah in your area and worldwide.
- Ways to donate to Faizan e Madinah & Dawat e Islami organization.
- View latest videos from the functions inside your local Faizan e Madinah mosque.
- View latest images from different activities, improvements & functions directly on your mobile device.
The work of Dawat-e-islami has today spread to more than 195 countries throughout the world and more than 105 different departments are setup and Madani work is being carried out by Islamic Brothers & Sisters.
In the UK in many major Cities & Towns the work of Dawat-e-Islami is getting stronger & stronger with the will of Allah (Azzawajal). More than 35 Masjids & Centres are run by Dawat-e-Islami in the UK and many more will open very soon.
In South Yorkshire the Madani work of Dawat-e-Islami started approximately around 2007 and by the dedication & hard work of the Islamic brothers, we have a Faizan-e-Madinah (Masjid) & 2 Madrassah’s (Rotherham & Sheffield) running in which little children from the age of 6 years and above are learning to read the blessed Qur’an and gaining Religious knowledge.
Some of the activities that are actively happening in South Yorkshire are, 5 times prayers, Madrassah classes, Madani Qafilah, Short Courses, Social Media, Interactive website, Adult classes, Nikah & Funeral arrangements, Community training programmes, Consultations and many more..
To be part of this great spiritual movement and to help promote the teachings of the Qur’an & Sunnah contact your local responsible brother or visit our website or mobile app regularly.