- Must install AntTek Explorer to use this plugin. (Play store: http://bit.ly/anttekexplorer)
- No icon on your launcher.
- Download/upload data between SD Card and Google Drive
- View/edit Google Docs documents directly
- Support multiple accounts
- Enjoy Drag & Drop anywhere feature of AntTek Explorer
- Seamlessly browse Google Drive storage
NOTE: If you see the Pivot notification pop up that doesn't mean it's running! I cannot prevent it from seeing that the controller has connected since Bluetooth broadcasts are not ordered.
This application provides a virtual keyboard that simulates key presses when you use your MOGA controller. You can map any button or joystick on your MOGA to a key using profiles that are exportable in XML format for you to share with your friends.
For users with rooted phones there is a second mode available called Gamepad Mode. This mode creates a virtual gamepad that acts just like a standard USB gamepad. The main benefit of this mode is the ability to use the analog joysticks as more than just glorified directional pads.
• Virtual Keyboard
• Configurable profiles
• Profiles are saved as XML files on your SD card
• Controller discovery and management
• Auto-configures based on which kind of controller you're using (Pro/Pocket)
• Gamepad Mode
• • Only available on rooted devices
• • Pretends to be a standard USB gamepad
• • Allows for full analog input
• Desktop Widgets
• • Toggle the driver's state from your desktop
• • With the long widget you can also change your active profile from the desktop
Experiencing crashes? Send me a crash report or send me your /sdcard/MOGA/error.log file!
Like what you see? Buy me a soda!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Bensussen Deutsch and Associates, Inc. (BD&A Inc.), its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
=> Download all files with extensions (unconverted files).
=> Powered by Turbo Downloader engine (see other apps).
=> Built-in File browser
=> Search by filename or extension
=> Download Queue and History
=> Download in the background with notifications
This software is provided AS-IS and comes with NO WARRANTIES or guarantees. Author assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY whatsoever including data loss or network usage. GDriveDownloader and its author are not affiliated with Google Drive or Google. Google Drive is a trademark of Google. No rights reserved.
TAGS: Google Drive, GDocs, GDrive, Download, large, fast, faster, easy, turbo,
- user can be alerted via vibrate, voice alerts or by flashing the speed dial
- displays a nice speedometer and a compass
- automatically starts in background if docked in the car
- change units to kmh or mh
Now with Lidroid file plugin for Google Drive installed, it will be a totally different story. Now You can watch videos, listen to audios and view pictures stored there directly without downloading them to the local. You can also enjoy those basic file management functions like visiting, uploading and downloading and managing your files. It enables you to enjoy unlimited convenience and it is very easy to install and operate. Now you do not need to waste your time on waiting for the files to be downloaded any more. It’s all because of this revolutionary change that Lidroid file brings to you.
This plugin can not be used independently. It is an attachment program of Lidroid File. If you are not a Lidroid File user yet, please search for it on Google Play and install and then enjoy the function this plugin offers. Lidroid file will load the plugins you installed automatically.
It's based on official and open source google api to retrieve your total, free and used space.
It works with Google Drive and Docs.
This app doesn't ask any password.
It's oauth2 , the most secure protocol to access google services.
This stop watch can measure 1/100 sec upto 9999:99:99'99.
The stop watch can run in background, quit without pausing clock,
the stop watch continue to count up.
In settings window, you can select font to display.
You can add more RAM to your device by creating a swap partition.
Also you can repair some damaged sdcard and scan for bad blocks.
Only supports the "primary" type partition.
-Repair damaged filesystems .
-Enable swap partitions.
Partition tables supported are:
Filesystems supported are:
-Phone with su (root).
-Install in internal memory.
-Before start AParted be sure that your sdcard is disabled.
-If you start AParted and your sdcard is mounted, when you make
a partition you will get a warning about the sdcard is mounted.
May be when you go to settings android show that your sdcard
If you have this problem, mount and umount your sdcard and AParted
will works for you.
-If your device isn´t detected o incorrectly detected do a search in
google to discover your device is easy to find and set in configuration
menu manually, AParted will woks for sure!
If you want any extra features just let me know and I´ll do my best to get it done.
Now aparted has a small tutorial if do you have problems to use this application go
to the website to see the Aparted manual.
-GNU and Linux.
-All beta tester that help me and my boring tests...
-Thomas Weiss for German translation.
keywords: sdcard , partition , fdisk , parted , swap , ext3 , fat , fat32 , format , ram , repair , damage , chkdsk , damaged
Move more apps to SD card!!! New version support Link2SD now!!!
This is a super APP2SD tool for ROOTed user (Android 2.2 and above), which could force move/link more apps (even those apps marked with internal only :) to SD card (or move/link back phone) and save more space than normal App2SD apps.
You can also perform batch move apps, set default install location of apps, clear cache with this app.
And this app have full functions (no limitation) with ads. Simple is the best! :)
1. A ROOTed phone;
2. USB debugging enabled (Go to System Settings->Application->Developemnt->USB debugging);
3. Link2SD function requires external SD card supported on device;
(App2SD)Some app which has widget/alarm/wallpaper/InputMethod in using is not recommanded to be moved to SD card, which may cause problem.
(Link2SD)"Link2SD" feature requires your device supports external SD card, and create dedicated partition for it. And we recommend to use EXT2, EXT3 format. In addition, once "Link2SD" is used, do not remove the SD card at run time, or reboot device after pull out the SD card, and, do not modify or delete "/dsapps/dslink2sd" folder on that partition, which may cause unexpect problem.
(Please create the additional partition on SD card and format it to EXT2 or EXT3 by self, e.g. on a PC.)
User need to initialize the "Link2SD" feature. Launch the app, click target app to be linked in list and select "Link to SD". If not initialized, the app will automatically guide the user to initialize.
The first step is to choose the SD card partition. The app will list all available SD cards and partitions, for example, the second partition on the first external SD card will be called SD card 1, Partition 2. Please select additional partition, do not select the default FAT32 partition.
The second step is to select the partition format. (We also provide an "AUTO" option, user can try AUTO if other specified format does not work.)
The third step is to apply settings, and the app will prompt the user to reboot to take effect. After reboot, if the initialization is successful, click target app and select "Link to SD" again, you will see linking dialog. But if failed, the app will show initialization dialog again, please check the partition and format and try above steps again.
1. List all movable apps;
2. Move apps to SD card (even marked with internal only);
3. Move apps back phone;
4. Link apps to SD card;
5. Unlink apps from SD card;
6. Batch move apps (silent mode, user free);
7. Set default install location of apps(Auto/Internal/SD Card);
8. Show total/used/left space of phone or SD card;
9. 1 tap to clear all app cache;
10. Sort apps by name, size, install date;
11. Run installed apps;
12. Uninstall apps;
13. View app on market;
The idea behind is same with apps2sd scripts, linking applications to SD card's second partition but differs in two ways.
One, instead of linking /data/app folder (that means moving all applications), you can select applications that you want to move.
Two, it's an application which means has a user interface. You can manage your applications with few clicks.
It also provides native app to SD (app2sd) features on Android 2.2 and higher. It can move any non-protected user apps to SD card (force move), with batch moving capability.
That feature uses Android's standard SD-card installation feature and does not require a second partition.
Cache cleaner function clears all your cache and free up space with a single tap. Also cache cleaner widget displays total cache size and enables "one tap cache cleaning" without opening the app.
- App manager
- Create and remove link for apk, dex and lib files of the applications you select
- Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
- Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD (a.k.a. "force move", for Android 2.2 and higher)
- Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native apps2sd
- Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
- Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, "move to SD", "move to phone" functions
- Notify when movable apps installed
- Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
- Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
- Convert system apps into user apps
- Convert user apps into system apps
- Integrate "Updated" system apps into system (ROM)
- Clear data and cache of the application
- Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
- Clear cache widget (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
- Notify if total cache size exceeds specified size
- List applications, show detailed size information and link status
- Wide variety of options to sort and filter apps
- Search applications by name
- Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
- Share the link of an app
- Support 35+ languages
- Removes ads
- Auto clear cache service
What you need for linking apps:
- root permission.
- a second partition on your SD card.
You should have two partitions on SD card and both should be primary.
The first FAT partition is your standard SD card storage. The second partition is used for application files and can be ext2, ext3, ext4 or FAT32.
Some phones lack the ext2, ext3 or ext4 file system support and you may get mount errors like "no such device", "invalid argument". These phones need ext2.ko or ext3.ko modules and even some additional modules to be able to mount. Using FAT32 on the second partition will eleminate such problems, because FAT32 is supported on all phones.
Link2SD does not create the second partition, you need to create it yourself. You can use any partition manager such as Minitool, Paragon, Easeus etc. for this.
- System applications should not be linked to SD card. Link2SD does not allow these applications to be linked.
- When you connect your phone to PC as mass storage, Android unmounts the first FAT partition but the second partition remains mounted. Therefore linked applications are not affected and can be run without problems.
- Link2SD does not move application's private data files; it moves apk, dex (dalvik-cache) and lib files.
Link2SD is free (ad supported) application.
DISCLAIMER: It is made available for use at your own risk with no warranty of any kind.
This app is released under GPL2+ as a derivative work of rtl_tcp. The source code can be found at https://github.com/martinmarinov/rtl_tcp_andro-
This driver could be used by third party applications to implement Software Defined Radio (like SDR Touch)
It does not require root for Android 3.1 and above.
Keep in mind that this application on its own may not be very useful as it is just a driver. It is able to stream rtl_tcp over the network.
- Generic RTL2832U (e.g. hama nano)
- ezcap USB 2.0 DVB-T/DAB/FM dongle
- Terratec Cinergy T Stick Black (rev 1)
- Terratec NOXON DAB/DAB+ USB dongle (rev 1)
- Terratec Cinergy T Stick RC (Rev.3)
- Terratec T Stick PLUS
- Terratec NOXON DAB/DAB+ USB dongle (rev 2)
- PixelView PV-DT235U(RN)
- Compro Videomate U620F
- Compro Videomate U650F
- Compro Videomate U680F
- Sweex DVB-T USB
- GTek T803
- Lifeview LV5TDeluxe
- MyGica TD312
- PROlectrix DV107669
- Zaapa ZT-MINDVBZP
- Twintech UT-40
- Dexatek DK DVB-T Dongle (Logilink VG0002A)
- Dexatek DK DVB-T Dongle (MSI DigiVox mini II V3.0)
- Dexatek Technology Ltd. DK 5217 DVB-T Dongle
- MSI DigiVox Micro HD
- Genius TVGo DVB-T03 USB dongle (Ver. B)
- GIGABYTE GT-U7300
- DIKOM USB-DVBT HD
- Peak 102569AGPK
- SVEON STV20 DVB-T USB & FM
Cloud Copy is integrated with Google Drive
Just browse to your chosen file or folder on your Android device, browse to the desired location on your Google Drive and add the files to the transfer queue. You can select an individual file to upload/download or select a folder to transfer all the files in that folder.
The queue shows you which transfer is currently active and highlights all completed transfers with green or red to indicate success or failure.
Files can be deleted from local storage or the cloud straight from the browser by long-clicking them and selecting Delete from the menu that pops up.
The free version of this app is ad-free but only allows you to queue up to two transfers at a time. If you find this app useful please support the developer and buy the full version which doesn't have this restriction.
Google Drive is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
ATTENTION: Custom Watch does not work with Sony LiveView!
!! LOW POWER MODE IS NOW SUPPORTED !!
Thanks to Sonys last update the low power mode (monochrome display) is now supported for SmartWatch 2 (SW2).
In the low power mode the SmartWatch can run up to several days.
Please install the newest firmware for SmartWatch 2 and the newst version of SmartConnect!
Custom Watch for SmartWatch is a customizable watch
including the following features:
* usable as normal wrist watch
* 19 individual watch designs
* 8 digital clocks and 11 predefined analog clocks
* build in clock designer for individual analog clocks
* choose your own designed clock face, clock hands
* choose backgroundimage from your gallery
* customizable textcolor
* customizable backgroundcolor
* customizable clocksize (only for digital clocks)
* customizable clockposition (only for digital clocks)
* customizable clock face color, clock hands color (only for analog clocks)
* switch between 12h and 24h format
* show phone battery level
Does the Custom Watch replace the native watch?
No. Nobody can replace the native watch.
But we implemented an autostart option for Custom Watch on SmartWatch 2. This means Custom Watch will start automatically so it will almost feel like the native watch.
On your SmartWatch 1 you can run the "Custom Watch" with the option "Use as wrist watch" to run the "Custom Watch" App permanently till you stop this app. It will also restart after connection is lost.
Does the "Custom Watch" decrease the battery life of my SmartWatch?
Sure. If you use an app it will always reduce the battery life on all devices, especialy if use it permanently.
But, thanks to Sonys last update the low power mode can be used on Sony SmartWatch 2 (SW2) now.
So we maximized the battery lifetime for SmartWatch2.
For SmartWatch 1 users here are some tips:
The display of the Smart Watch decrease the battery life most, so we implemented two options for you:
* "Dim after 10 seconds" to dim down the SmartWatch display after 10 seconds till you touch the display.
* "Stand by after 10 seconds" to turns of the display after 10 seconds and will wake up after touching the display.
So it is your choice how much energy you save.
Is it possible to display the battery level of the SmartWatch.
No. There is no possibility to read out the battery sensor of the SmartWatch at this time.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
custom clock for SmartWatch