WARNING: BEFORE UNINSTALL YOU MUST RELEASE THE LOCK ADMIN! (run ScreenWakeUp and select on RELEASE LOCK ADMIN)
You can lock the screen with ScreenLock application (it's not a widget), a long press on search key, covering the proximity sensor on the top of the phone for a few seconds (settable) or simply you can put the phone in your pocket (I've noticed it can fail if the tissue of pocket is opaque black, I think due of how the proximity sensor works).
The screen automatically wakes up (or unlocks if enabled) when you take the phone out from the pocket or you move a hand over it.
The program is event driven (don't uses CPU cycles to check sensors), but the phone needs to stay in PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK mode to permit the wake up. The CPU doesn't go into sleep mode, so after a few minutes (settable) the lock will be released to prevent battery drain. You can read more about PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK here: http://developer.android.com/reference/android/os/PowerManager.html
Don't be afraid about consumption of proximity sensor, it's really low (0.045mA on my atrix).
- WAKE_LOCK for turn on the screen
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD for unlock the phone automatically
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS for check if a headset is connected
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED for restart automatically at boot
- VIBRATE for vibrate on screen lock
No internet connection needed, no ads, no privacy risk.
- Sometime the auto unlock option don't works
- Sometime the proximity sensor stops to work when the phone is connected to PC (you must restart the phone)
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Tested only on Motorola Atrix with Android 2.3.4
For comment / feedback / bug / suggestion / localization / donations write to: iiizio AT users.sf.net
PS: Sorry for my bad English
Thanks to Daniel Añez Scott for spanish translation.
Thanks to Stefan (sk750) for the motion sensors management.
With this really nifty app running on your Android, you can use the volume button instead of the power button to wake up your device!
Totally free, no annoying ads!
Please note that you may experience a power drain on the battery. This comes with the territory of keeping your device awake at all times in order to enable the volume button to perform the power button function. With recent updates to the Android operating system - this is the only way to do it.
If this app is run without the screen off setting, then the long term behavior of this app becomes unpredictable, as it is subject to the operating system's whims to reclaim memory. We recommend that you enable the 'screen off in notification bar' feature if you plan to use the app for long periods of time.
For example, you can force the PowerManager to keep the screen on or have the CPU still running in standby mode or make sure the Wifi connection keeps running at full performance.
You can use it on any android phone or tablet.
Use it to keep the screen on in full brightness or dimmed mode during movies or slideshows.
To make sure the CPU is still running in the background doing your tasks when you press the standby button.
There is a "Donate Version" available if you wish to support my work.
What are the permissions used for:
WAKE_LOCK, to obviously be allowed to aquire wakelocks
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED, to start the app after device reboot
READ_PHONE_STATE, to be able to act on start/ending calls, allowing the app to aquire a lock just for the duration of the call
A few keywords to help people:
screenon,screen always on,keep awake,darken,dark3n,no sleep,nosleep,Keep on,WifiLock,Sleep Policy,WifiManager,CpuLock
Notice: 2.3 user can not power on the phone using track ball. Please use volume keys instead (It won't increase or decrease volume, but it will beep).
Your power button is broken or it is deterioring over time. But you have to user power button to turn on and off your phone. It is a big problem.
AnyUnlock will save your power button. It has two functions:
1. Use any key to turn the device on (by disable the default keylock). It contains a simple lock screen to prevent the mistap. Press "back" key to unlock the phone.
2. Use a home screen widget to turn off the phone.
3. Very small. 40k install size.
4. Do not keep the phone awake and do not consume considerable more battery power.
5. Open-sourced solution.
So it will replace the Lock widget and nolock.
It is only tested on Nexus One. Please report if it is working on other phones.
To unisntall it, you have to disable it first. Or it will not uninstall.
If it stops working. Please disable it and enable it again to get it working.
Q: Can I use the Android's default lock screen and use any key to unlock?
A: No, the default one will also lock all keys. I have to disable it.
Q: It doesn't work after upgrade. What to do?
A: Disable it and enable it again. Also you will need to remove and reinsert the widgets.
Q: I don't like that lock screen, how to disable it?
A: In AnyUnlock, press menu key and go to "Settings', there you can completely disable the lock screen.
Q: I can't turn on with trackball on gingerbread, fix?
A: No, gingerbread locks the trackball so you can't turn it on.
Permission: Phone calls, read phone state -- It will read phone state to automatically unlock the phone in the phone call. Guarantee it won't steal your privacy info.
ATTENTION: If the app does not work on your device upon installation due to third party modifications, you can uninstall app within Google Play 15 min trial period to avoid being charged. Reverting to Stock Android or system upgrade might resolve issue. This app has been tested fully functional on devices listed below (list updated regularly).
HELPFUL GUIDE: Tap Settings button to disable/change Notifications or to set customized shake profile settings. ALWAYS deactivate then activate service to apply changes. Tap service LED indicator button for info on adding on/off button widget to HOME screen. To activate service, select shake profile and tap Activate button which will pin the service to the notification status bar and cause a notification sound indicating service is active. To get back to the main app, tap the wake up icon in the status bar. If activated, Wake Up Screen service will remain active even after rebooting tablet or phone. To deactivate service run the app again and tap deactivate button or use the widget button. Tap Help button for full instructions.
SMART APP FEATURE: If the screen wakes up and no user activity detected, the screen goes back to sleep after few seconds! You can easily change sensitivity profiles: wake up the screen as you pick up the device (High Sensitivity) or after few to many shakes (Less Sensitivity)! Service indicator LED and on/off widget button! Battery Saver Period setting (optional)!
IMPORTANT TO KNOW PRIOR TO INSTALLATION:
1. This app requires shake algorithm enabled devices.
2. This app requires “boot” and “keep screen on” permissions upon installations.
3. This app may not function on rooted devices or third party ROMs that disable “wake screen” activity.
4. This app uses between 4 to 8% of battery power and about 7 MB memory which is very low compared to system use. If needed, you can easily deactivate app processes to save battery use with the service on/off widget button.
5. This app does not alter security settings or lock screen configurations.
Finally: We encourage our users to contact us via email to discuss any concerns or suggestions regarding the app, if any. We cannot address review comments due to the fact that most negative comments that are left without prior contact with the developer are placed with the intent to lower app ratings and misguide the consumer.
App Statistics - Tested & works on:
4.1 - 4.2 - 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
4.0 - 4.0.2 - 4.0.3 - 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich - ICS)
3.2 (Honeycomb - HC)
2.3.3 + (Gingerbread)
2.2 - 2.2.1 (Froyo)
Acer: Iconia Tab A200 Picasso E , Picasso Tablet
ASUS: Eee Pad Transformer TF101 , TF201
Google: Nexus 4 (Mako) , Nexus 7 (Grouper)
HTC: One S (Ville) , One X (Endeavor) , Evo 3D (shooter), Evo 4G (Supersonic) , Evita , Incredible 2 (VIVOW) , Incredible S (VIVO) , Nexus One (Passion) , Rezound , Sensation 4G (Pyramid) , Thunderbolt (Mecha), Desire HD (Ace)
Huawei: MediaPad hws7300u
LG: VS840 Lucid 4G (Cayman) , Revolution, Spectrum (LGE VS920 4G)
Mach Speed: Trio Stealth G2
Motorola: Droid RAZR , Droid RAZR Maxx 4G , Droid 2 Global , MOTOACTV
Samsung: Conquer 4G , Galaxy Nexus (Maguro) , Galaxy Note (GT-N7000), Galaxy S3 , Galaxy S2 , Galaxy S, Galaxy Y
Novero: Solana Tablet/Netbook
Sony: Ericsson SEMC Xperia Arc S , Xperia P (LT22i)
Velocity Micro Cruz T103
Copyright 2012 wildroid.com
In order to use the proximity sensor simply install the application and enable monitoring service. Once it enabled you can turn on the screen by touching and releasing the proximity sensor.
In order to use soft-button for turning off the screen drag and drop the "WTN Turn Off" launcher from list of your applications to the home screen and press it. It may ask for "Device Administrator" activation for the first time. You have to activate it, otherwise it will not be able to turn off the screen.
As alternative way you can turn off the screen by pressing notification icon if it was enabled in settings.
IMPORTANT! You must deactivate Device Administration before uninstalling the app, otherwise you will not be able to uninstall it. You can do that directly from the application settings dialog (go to WTN Settings >> General Settings and uncheck the "Device Administrator" check-box) or you can do it directly from Settings dialog of your device (go to Settings >> Security >> Device administrators and uncheck the "Turn Off the Screen")
For common questions please see the G+ page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/110175170624549847232
Tags: Proximity, Gravity, Screen, Display, On, Off, Wake Up
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
IN-APP PURCHASE FEATURES
• Wider range in Table Sensor
• Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout can be set above 15 minutes
• Exclude Apps option (except Lollipop): Gravity screen is paused while selected app is running
• Widgets, PowerToggles plug-in
VERSIONS: FREE vs. PRO vs. UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE (recommended)
In the Pro version:
• there is no 15 minutes limit for turning the screen on by motion.
• Table sensor can be set more precisely.
Unlocked version has everything what Pro has, plus it has:
• Exclude App list (except Lollipop)
• more advanced Delayed lock option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Where is the Pro version? I cannot find it on Play Store
The Pro version is discontinued unfortunately, due to security reasons.
To change to the Unlocked version, please, do the followings:
- unlock the Free version by In-app Purchase
- send me the two purchase numbers or the two receipts you got from Google Play (Pro and Unlocked)
- and I'll refund the purchase of the Pro version
Sorry for the inconveniences.
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. email@example.com
To add your devices, just run the integrated networkscanner.
It will save all computers with Hostname, IP-Adresse and MAC-Address.
Features in v1.4.8:
✓ Networkscanner to add new devices automatically
✓ Tasker / Locale-Plugin to automate wakeup of devices
✓ WAN-support to wake devices over internet (Please disable Broadcast in the expertsettings)
✓ Widget to start your computer right from your homescreen
✓ Online-status of your managed computers
✓ Manageable in groups
● "Wake on Lan" uses the WOL-Standard to wake up devices.
In order to use it, WOL must be enabled on each computer.
In order to wake devices over Internet, you have to configure adequate port-forwardings on your router.
● The networkscanner scans for all devices, which are currently online.
● Because of certain circumstances (like special network-topologies),
the networkscanner may find wrong MAC-Addresses.
If the wake-process fails, please check for a correct MAC-Address.
● Please search the web for more information about configuration.
There are several tutorials available.
● The online-status of a computer may be wrong because of several issues
like installed firewalls.
If your tablet or phone’s power button is starting to fail, stop using it and get this app!
POWER ON USING VOLUME KEYS
Using Power On Volume you can wake up your tablet or phone and power on your screen using the physical volume keys on your tablet or phone instead of using a faulty power button.
*** NOW USES MUCH LESS BATTERY POWER ***
Tests showed up to 72% reduction in battery drain compared to previous versions. Battery drain varies by device type and can still be an issue on some devices.
POWER OFF OPTIONS
Using Power On Volume you can power off the screen, lock the screen, and enter power saving sleep mode using three options:
* Waving your hand in front of your device’s proximity sensor (if supported).
* Long pressing the search button (on devices with a search key).
* Pressing a Power Off shortcut icon from your home screen.
* Pressing the Power Off button in the Power On Volume app.
* Pressing a Power Off notification in the notification bar.
The long press search button feature is fully configurable. You can enable and disable this feature, and you can also select other apps to be launched when you long press the search button if they support this feature (such as the Google Voice Search app).
The Power Off shortcut icon can be selected from 16 beautiful HD Power Off icons.
The Power Off feature is compatible with all current versions of Android. Unlike many other apps available, the Power Off function will never turn the screen back on unpredictably like other similar apps are known to do when run on Android OS versions 4.0.4 or 4.1.1.
When the Power Off Proximity function is enabled (on supported hardware), you can turn off your device by waving your hand in front of the proximity sensor or by placing your device face down, putting it in a pocket, etc. Any action that covers the front will turn off your device. The Power Off Proximity function won’t turn off your phone during calls or when the phone is ringing. The Power Off Proximity function doesn’t consume any power when disabled or when the screen is off, saving precious battery life.
The root features require a rooted tablet or phone. If you don’t know was root is, you probably don’t have a rooted tablet or phone.
* Hot Boot: restarts the android GUI (if supported by your rooted system).
* Power Long Press: emulates long pressing the hardware power button.
* Reboot: reboots the device (if supported by your rooted system).
* Reboot Recovery: reboots the device into recovery mode (if supported by your rooted system).
* Shutdown: completely powers down your device
The Hot Boot, Reboot, and Reboot Recovery features rely on busybox and therefore work on most but not all rooted systems. Support for these features depends on the version of busybox installed, and how your rooted system is configured.
WHAT THIS APP DOES NOT DO
* This app cannot power on your tablet or phone’s screen if it’s not in sleep mode. If it is completely shut down, it is impossible for apps to run. Because this is an app, your tablet or phone must be in sleep mode for it to be able to power on the screen.
* This app cannot reboot a tablet or phone that is not rooted.
* This app cannot completely power off a tablet or phone that is not rooted.
*** TABLET/PHONE COMPATIBILITY ***
This app version was tested on ICS, Gingerbread, Honeycomb and Jellybean Android OS versions using select Samsung, Arnova, and Craig phones, tablets, and netbooks and runs well. Some phones/tablets might not work properly with this app. If you experience any problems please contact me for support.
Use the app's built-in "Uninstall" button for an easy uninstall. Uninstalling by other methods can fail.
If you contact me for support and I cannot get the app to work on your tablet or phone after a few attempts I will give you a full refund when requested.
Screen Notifications is open source (https://github.com/lkorth/screen-notifications). If you have ideas or feature requests feel free to submit an issue or pull request.
If you would like to translate this app, please take a look here:
If you have enabled Screen Notifications as a Device Admin so the screen will turn off after a notification, in order to uninstall Screen Notifications you will need to first open the app and uncheck the Device Admin option. Once this is done you will be able to uninstall it.
HTC One Users
There is a bug in the HTC lockscreen that will cause the shortcuts to break and the lockscreen to be dismissed without unlocking. The affects all apps that use the accessibility service (Lightflow, Pebble, etc)
If your phone is speaking, try disabling Samsung TTS and Google TTS in your devices menu or check for an update to your device. This is a known Samsung bug they have started to fix
Volume Unlock Power Button Fix is an app designed for phones and tablets with faulty or broken power buttons.
Volume Unlock Power Button Fixwith this really nifty app running on your Android, you can use the volume button instead of the power button to wake up your device!
If your Android's power button is broken then this app is for you!
✔ POWER ON USING VOLUME KEYS. Unlock Screen your device by Volume button.
✔ Support lock screen by icon in notification bar.
✔ Set Alarm:If you are not using, this app is automatically off to save your battery.
✔ You need wait a few second to use app after you kill app.
If you are using notification lock of Volume Unlock to Screen Off.
- Please click on "Uninstall application button" to Uninstall . Or You have to go to "Settings—>Security—>Device administrators" to uncheck Volume Unlock administrator policy and after uninstall Volume Unlock app same as normal way .
Please feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org if "Volume Unlock- -Power on Volume " not working in your device. Thanks :D
----- NOTICE ----------------
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blink
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
1) Flashing, when SMS arrived.
(Using other SMS app like GoSMS and behavior may not work)
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) The flash is repeated at specific intervals
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* This app is a light weight version of [Vibrate then Ring with Flash]
UNIQLO WAKE UP is an innovative new social alarm app that aims to make waking up every day an enjoyable experience. The alarm music, which is automatically created based on the weather, time, and day of the week, was co-written by 51st annual Grammy nominee Cornelius (Keigo Oyamada) and Yoko Kanno, who is active in songwriting across a wide range of genres including video games and anime (COWBOY BEBOP, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Macross). The app allows users to share a record of their awakening – specifically, the time, weather, and temperature at the moment they stopped the alarm – via social media (Facebook, Twitter, RenRen, Weibo). In addition, the “wake up records” shared by users around the world are displayed in a part of the app entitled WORLD WAKE UP.
• Users can set an alarm.
• Users either select their location from a pull-down menu or allow the app to find their location using GPS. The app then displays the current weather and temperature.
• The alarm music changes according to the weather and reads out the time, day of the week, and the weather.
• The alarm music vocals are available in English and Mandarin Chinese.
• Users can share the time, weather, and temperature of when they wake up on Facebook, Twitter, RenRen, and Weibo.
• The information users share is displayed in the WORLD WAKE UP part of the app.
• The app background changes according to the day of the week.
Screebl, the battery saver keep your screen on wunderkind, works based on a simple observation: we generally hold our phones or tablets in roughly the same positions when we're using them. Screebl uses the sensors in your mobile device to detect how you're holding it, and when your device is within a configurable range, the screen is kept on. Move out of that range, and Screebl releases the lock and the screen is allowed to go off. Using gravity, screen orientation, and other cues, your screen is kept on when it should be, and turned off when you don't need it. It's simple, but it works amazingly well!
How is Screebl a battery saver? Well, it's simple. On most phones, the screen is the single largest consumer of battery power. With Screebl running you can reduce the average amount of time that your screen is on by only keeping it on when you're ACTUALLY using your phone. The amount of savings can vary significantly by device and usage patterns, but it is not uncommon for users to see savings of 20% or more. See our web site for more details.
★ "Screebl is ingenious..." -- KnowYourMobile.com
★ "Screebl also helps you extend your battery life..." -- AndroidAuthority.com
★ "Screebl is a far more effective way to utilize our screen timeouts..." -- Android Spin.com
★ "Works out of the box..." -- AndroidTap.com
★ "Screebl offers an intelligent solution to the problem of screen control..." -- AndroidGuys.com
★ "Excellent customization..." -- Phandroid.com
✓ PocketLock locks your phone when you put it into your pocket, unlocks when you take it out
✓ AppExceptions let you turn Screebl off when selected apps are running in the foreground
✓ Locale Plug-ins and Tasker integration provide automated control and customization of Screebl
✓ Look-and-feel customization lets you make Screebl look the way YOU want
✓ Better detection algorithms
✓ Screen timeout set from Screebl
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Needed to a start Screebl when phone starts up.
INTERNET - Needed to check for new instructional videos and submit debugging information.
WAKE_LOCK - Needed to keep the screen on.
WRITE_SETTINGS - Needed to update system settings related to screen timeouts.
GET_TASKS - Needed to disable Screebl when selected apps are running (AppExclusions).
BILLING - Needed to allow in-app upgrade of Screebl Lite to Pro.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed to check phone state (e.g., in-call, speakerphone on, etc.) to provide in-call behavior (e.g., disable Screebl or lock screen on)
✓ Some phones do NOT deliver sensor events when the screen is off. Examples include some HTC phones, some Sony Xperia phones, and quite a few Motorola phones. PocketLock may not work properly on these phones. See this link for more info: http://www.saltwebsites.com/2012/android-accelerometers-screen-off
✓ PocketLock sometimes causes battery drain on some devices. The effect of the PocketLock feature varies widely from one device to another. The longer that you have PocketLock monitor for removal from your pocket, the more power used. Most devices see a minor increase in power consumption when using PocketLock (4-8%).
✓ Stillness detection doesn't detect small movements on some devices. A few devices have coarse-grained sensors, and movement is not detected well, causing unwanted stillness timeouts. I am working on a fix for this that will be in an upcoming release. Most phones are fine.
✓ Screebl doesn't start when the phone is powered-on. On some HTC phones the "fastboot" capability can cause problems with Screebl starting at power-on. I've done my best to fix this, but it still is a problem on some HTC devices. Screebl must NOT be moved to SD storage.
NOW SUPPORT DOWNLOADABLE THEMES
CREATE YOUR OWN AND SHARE IT ON GooglePlay: bit.ly/OL8Cmk
At last a bar and a custom notification panel to suit the user!
And without losing features!
Super Status Bar is the notification bar you always wanted.
Not a Root? because there is no problem, Super Status Bar is here to change things!Customize your taskbar to the smallest detail!
With Super Status Bar can change the position of the icons in the status bar, you can change your appearance, use the backgrounds that you like, download new themes each week, change the text fonts, simplify your status bar to a minimum expression or extend it until the unimaginable features, all to make your status bar to your liking and not liking the manufacturer.
Choose from a large number of themes and also ... be the first to test the status bar ICE CREAM SANDWICH!
You can see the notifications on the lock screen or even while you play!
You only have to activate Accessibility options Android
Now you can customize the notifications panel!
You'll also have quick access to the most important system notifications without having to deploy the notification bar, with direct access included in the application, such as calls, sms's or gmail's
And if this were not enough, you can enjoy the new notifications panel which add more features to the classic status bar, things like shortcuts to switch wi-fi, bluetooth, gps, mute and more.
Better and more complete than statusbar+ or omega statusbar
Buy premium to use themes
This app is in beta, please used the comments to suggest improvements and not rate adversely.
If you have a problem used aid included in the app and if you find no solution send me an e-mail
SDCARD is required to save settings & background
The logs are read only to send the FC that may cause by the app.
I DO NOT PICK UP PRIVATE USER DATA!
For premium features buy Super Status Bar Premium using in-app purchase
Now support custom backgrounds, themes & unblock using the jedi force!
Exclude it from task killers!!
-Player buttons now work with original music app, DoubleTwist (wonk in ROM's) & on-build radio.
Contains the following categories:
--New player briefing
Definitely a must
-Android 2.0 tested
All your applications with just one click away!
v1.0.3 Chinese and Korean translations.
Thanks to HiAPK.com and Ubinuri
Quick Photo Editor is easy to use, fast, complete with lots of options specific to the professional photo-editing apps, but simplified so that anyone can give a professional touch to your photos.
Quick Photo Editor includes the following features:
- Auto-effects such as: Vintage, Cinematic, Negative and many more.
- Color correction
- Redeye correction
- Addition of fun stickers
- Free draw
- Add text
- Blur effect
All this and much more make Quick Photo Editor, a complete photo editing tool, and above all the reach of anyone, given the simplicity and ease of use for its beautiful interface.