Free eBooks for Kindle is designed for searching these FREE ebooks with ease!
You can easily search free e-books by categories, customer reviews, book ratings and more.
- Free eBooks for Kindle App is not affiliated or related to Amazon.com in any way.
- KINDLE is a registered trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
The app mines Amazon for all the best Kindle book deals in real time and offers them up to you with an hourly notification. You can download the price dropped / free Kindle books from within the app. You will then be able to sync your Kindle to grab all the books you download with this app.
Please note - you will still need a Kindle or at least the official Kindle reading app to read the books listed within our app. Free Books For Kindle is NOT a reading app.
This app was not created by Amazon.
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support
☀PDF features in Pro version:
✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
☆The key features:
• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.
• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-Tags: book reader, ebook reader, pdf reader, ebook speech, pdf annotate form, epub, mobi, pdf, rar, moon reader pro, comics, comic reader, cbz reader
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
-About READ_PHONE_STATE permission: used to stop TTS when there is a call coming
Pocket is your perfect mobile companion for commutes, travel, or curling up on your couch.
★ Webby Award for Best Productivity App and Best User Experience 2014 ★
• Unlimited storage to keep all the articles and videos you save in one place.
• 3 full-screen reading modes for Day and Night.
• Save data with wi-fi only syncing.
• Organize easily with powerful search and tagging.
• Works with your favorite apps and sites like Twitter, Flipboard, Feedly and more.
• Easily share anything from Pocket to Evernote, Twitter, Facebook or a Friend.
• Desktop Browser extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer lets you save anything from your Desktop to your Phone and Tablet in a one click. Available at http://getpocket.com/welcome
Learn more about us at http://www.getpocket.com/
Questions about requested permissions? See http://getpocket.com/permissions
Kindle Fire owners have been frustrated with not being able to receive blogs on the Kindle Fire as they can with their other Kindle devices. With this app, the problem is solved as it is optimized for your Kindle Fire as well as other Android-based tablets and phones.
Michael Gallagher is the author of several bestselling Kindle how-to guides, and his title "Free Kindle Books and How to Find Them" has been the #1 Kindle reference guide for over two years, garnering #53 and #72 on the Top 100 Kindle bestseller lists in 2010 and 2011, respectively.
Reader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Android, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email.
* Synchronization: Use Reader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between Reader and Feedly/The Old Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Black and Dark, Sepia, Blue, Green
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
* Mark read on scroll
* Podcast support
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech)
* Search Filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Folders / Tags support
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Supported languages :
English , Spanish , German, French , Italian, Russian , Portuguese, Polish , Dutch, Korean and more!
The Times of India app offers everything that an avid news reader is looking for – breaking news, latest headlines, trending stories and in-depth coverage of sports, entertainment, business and technology. From India news to world news, political news to cricket news, technology news to Bollywood news and movie reviews of Bollywood, Hollywood and regional films – get the most relevant coverage of celebrity news. Also available is the vivid photogallery of famous Bollywood celebrities, industrialist, politicians, sports person and events / parties that are the talk of town. Also catch the live coverage of all the breaking news on Times Now Live TV & Times Now Live Audio.
Times of India app is loved by over 10 million users. The app is accessed from more than 225 countries of the world. It is the first choice of NRIs for news about India. One of the unrivalled features of this app is its exhaustive local coverage of more than 45 Indian cities.
Source pulls articles from different services such as Feedly, Twitter lists, Inoreader, RSS, and The Old Reader to give you all of the most up to date news that you are looking for. You can easily sign in to any of these services that you want to use and start personalizing your content to fit your needs, or you can choose from the default list of sources through Twitter.
Source isn't a fully-featured replacement for services such as Feedly, and that isn't it's goal! It won't allow you to add new subscriptions to each category or manage subcategories. Where Source shines is putting content right where you want it, all in one place so you can read what you want and skip past others without missing a beat. News is fun, easy and beautiful to look at!
- Beautiful, simple, and smooth user interface you'll love
- Tons of theming and color options to make make the app personalized to your favorite look
- Android Wear support to read your news right on your wrist
- Feedly,Twitter, Inoreader, The Old Reader, and RSS integration to find all of your favorites, all in one place
- View full articles in the app, not just summaries that Feedly or other services provide
Enjoy, and feel free to reach out to us if you've got any questions!
AUDIO EFFECTS: Always dreamed of playing more podcasts, but don't have time? Use our silence removal feature to dynamically speed up podcasts. Podcasters talking too softly? Give them a (volume) boost!
AUTO DOWNLOAD: Pick any podcast you like, set it to auto-download while you sleep. Save your cell data for when it matters.
UP NEXT: Quickly see what's coming up next, and re-arrange episodes to your liking.
SYNC & BACKUP: Sync your subscriptions, playback and filters between Android and iOS devices, and backup your data to the cloud. You can now drop your phone in a toilet and not lose your podcasts. We dare you.
FILTERS: Want a list of every unplayed, downloaded podcast? Right here. How about a list of video episodes that you haven’t downloaded yet? Easy. Sorting your shows by custom categories? Done.
CHROMECAST: Cast your episodes straight to your TV with a single tap.
STORAGE: Set your episode storage location and how many episodes of a podcast you want to keep. We’ll clean up the rest. News mode added for the contemporaries among us.
VARIABLE SPEED: Play audio all the way from 0.5x to 3.0x, no dodgy plugins to download, no fuss, just pure unadulterated speed.
MATERIAL DESIGN: We work day (and sometimes even night) so that your podcast app always feels up to date and modern. Come to the promised land: where subtle animations, vivid colors and a well designed app meet at last.
VIDEO & AUDIO: Pocket Casts lets you toggle video podcasts to audio and back again for when you’re on the move.
CONTROL: Control your podcasts from the widget, notification center, lock screen, headphones, Bluetooth, Android Wear and even Pebble with custom skip intervals.
SLEEP TIMER: Fall asleep to your favorite boring podcasts.
THEMES: Dark and light themes, to suit your location and mood.
REFRESH: Instantly refresh all your podcasts before other apps even have a chance to do 1! Our server monitors your podcasts, so your phone doesn't have to.
OPML: Import or export your subscriptions easily to and from our app.
TABLET SUPPORT: It’s an equal opportunity app, with support for both phones and tablets.
SHARING: Share your favorite podcasts, episodes and positions in episodes. Sharing is caring.
DISCOVER: Find great new content with curated featured podcasts, currently trending podcasts, networks and much more.
SUPPORT: Provided via email, Twitter, Facebook and Google+. Heck we occasionally even log in to Reddit to say hello. We also have a rocking User Guide for those that prefer a little hand-holding.
There are many more powerful, straight forward features help you make Pocket Casts yours and in case you were wondering, here’s what Pocket Casts DOESN’T have: ads, episode limits, pushy trials, feature bloat or plugins.
It. Just. Works.
Search & preview feeds; read offline with images, mobile view, customizable interface.
News reader for RSS/Atom feeds equipped with Feed Search and other great features. Simply search for keywords or site name (e.g. 'sports news' or 'cnn'), tap the result to preview, add and enjoy!
* Feedly Cloud sync ***NEW***
* Read by feed/category/All ***NEW***
* Tablet layout ***NEW***
* Feed Search with Preview will allow you to build your feed library quickly and easily
* Full-screen view with swipe and zoom that can be used as default reading mode
* Supports saving articles to Pocket
* Expandable list allows to read articles without leaving the list as well as read only articles that interest you
* Offline reading with images (configured per feed) ensures that you can read even when not connected
* One-click access to "mobilized" version of article for faster/easier web browsing
* Ability to view article comments and subscribe to comments feeds
* Widgets and shortcuts on home screen
* Resizable widget or pick from one of 3 sizes
* Each widget can be configured to rotate through selected feeds at set interval or manually
* Choose between dark or light theme
* Customizable storage, update frequency, notifications, etc.
* Backup/restore to SD
Note: To use widgets please install the app to internal memory, not SD.
*** If you have a force-close or another bug unique to your device or configuration, PLEASE EMAIL THE DEVELOPER instead of posting in comments. If we cannot reproduce the problem we cannot fix it without your help! Thank you! ***
The App is unter AGPLV3 license terms. It is free and the source code is available under:
You can download the app for free from the GitHub Repo but there you're not recieving automatically updates.
If you would like to support the developer, you can buy the app.
The ownCloud News Reader App makes it possible to synchronize feeds between Android and the ownCloud News App.
- Offline reading
- Cache images offline
- Background synchronization
- Customizable Listview
- Mark as read while scrolling
- Dark/Light Theme
- Customizable font
To improve the app please report Bugs and Feature Requests on
Keywords: ownCloud, Feeds, Rss, Sync, News
Text - Select a text from any apps (e.g. Message, Email, ...) and share it. The text will be read aloud.
URL - While browsing a page you can share the url to Voice Reading. It will parse the main content and read it for you. It was never easier to read a page.
File - Voice Reading also accept text files. Share the path and it will read the file content.
Message: Show notification when new messages arrive.
Please contact us if you have any questions or problems. And also let us know what we can do to make the app better for you.
We hope you enjoy Voice Reading.
Tags: tts , Text to Speech , Talking, Type to Speak, Type and Say, Document Reader, Webpage Reader, reader, TTS, fun, cool Soundboard, ALS, Speech Difficulties, Type to Talk, speach, txt, lost my voice, speech loss, text to speech, talk, phone talk, talk a droid, "Text to Speech", voice, reading, IVONA, SVOX, Messages
Scribd gives you unlimited access to more than half a million e-books and 30,000 audiobooks, including New York Times bestsellers, Pulitzer Prize winners, and reader favorites across every genre, as well as the personalized tools to help you find the ones you’ll love, all for $8.99 a month. Available in nearly every country and 80 languages on mobile, tablet & web. Even better, your first month is on us, so you can try us out risk-free.
Ready to start reading? Try a month of Scribd for free - sign up in the app.
~ Features ~
• Unlimited access to more than half-a-million e-books.
• Unlimited access to more than 30,000 audiobooks.
• Personalized recommendations & thoughtful editors' picks recreate the feel of browsing a neighborhood bookstore.
• Build your library and organize your books just the way you like them.
• Sync between all your devices
• Millions of user-contributed documents, all easily searchable.
~ Praise for Scribd ~
"Movie lovers have Netflix, music lovers have Spotify -- and book lovers (whether they read literary fiction or best-selling potboilers) now have Scribd."
"[Scribd] is a place where you can browse and skim and read whatever strikes your fancy..."
"For less than the price of buying one new book a month (e- or otherwise), you can wander through more than 50,000 books."
Want to see what we’re up to?
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/Scribd
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/scribd
Got questions? Check out our FAQs. http://www.scribd.com/faq
★The leading eBook application for the Android platform
★25+ million users from over 200 countries
✔ Support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
✔ Support eBooks from public libraries.
✔ Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference. The Aldiko Book Reader also supports night-time reading.
✔ User-friendly interface: the Aldiko Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks, notes (for EPUB files only) and highlights (for EPUB files only) anywhere in the book, rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
✔ Advanced library management system: import your own EPUB and PDF files into the app to read them on the go; organize your eBooks by tags and collections; create a home widget of your currently reading books to make resume reading easier and faster. Aldiko will also remember your reading position automatically, bring you back to where you left off.
✔ In-app shopping experience: browse huge catalogs of eBooks, including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lots of them are FREE)
✔ Other cool features not to miss: global-text search in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs and many more
Differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free are: the Aldiko Book Reader Premium has highlights (for EPUB files), notes (for EPUB files), book cover editing and home widget features, gets faster update and does not contain advertisements.
Aldiko Book Reader Premium works on Android phones and tablets with Android version 2.3 or above.
With DroidToReader you can send any web page to your Amazon Kindle instantly. These pages are formatted properly to remove unnecessary content while leaving the important stuff intact.
Send long articles or articles that you want to read later to your reader, where you can comfortably read them on a screen that won't strain your eyes.
After installing, launch the app and enter your SendToReader username and password. You can check that they're correct by tapping the "Test credentials" menu option. To send pages, just tap on "DroidToReader" in your browser's "Share" menu.