Free eBooks for Kindle is designed for searching these FREE ebooks with ease!
You can easily search free e-books by categories, customer reviews, book ratings and more.
- Free eBooks for Kindle App is not affiliated or related to Amazon.com in any way.
- KINDLE is a registered trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
The app mines Amazon for all the best Kindle book deals in real time and offers them up to you with an hourly notification. You can download the price dropped / free Kindle books from within the app. You will then be able to sync your Kindle to grab all the books you download with this app.
Please note - you will still need a Kindle or at least the official Kindle reading app to read the books listed within our app. Free Books For Kindle is NOT a reading app.
This app was not created by Amazon.
-Access to a list of 8 books that is updated daily!
-No need to search, we put together a list of the best deals for you!
-List updates with the hottest bargains everyday!
-Simply click the titles your interested in to go straight to Amazon to purchase!
-Build your library by checking the app each day!
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support
☀PDF features in Pro version:
✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
☆The key features:
• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.
• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-Tags: book reader, ebook reader, pdf reader, ebook speech, pdf annotate form, epub, mobi, pdf, rar, moon reader pro, comics, comic reader, cbz reader
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
-About READ_PHONE_STATE permission: used to stop TTS when there is a call coming
Kindle Fire owners have been frustrated with not being able to receive blogs on the Kindle Fire as they can with their other Kindle devices. With this app, the problem is solved as it is optimized for your Kindle Fire as well as other Android-based tablets and phones.
Michael Gallagher is the author of several bestselling Kindle how-to guides, and his title "Free Kindle Books and How to Find Them" has been the #1 Kindle reference guide for over two years, garnering #53 and #72 on the Top 100 Kindle bestseller lists in 2010 and 2011, respectively.
Over 10 million people use Pocket to easily save articles, videos, and other web content for later. With Pocket, all your items go to one place, so you can view, organize and share them anytime, on any device, even offline.
Don’t lose track of the interesting things you find by emailing yourself links, keeping a long list of bookmarks, or simply letting tabs pile up in your browser for later. Just save them to Pocket, and they’ll be ready whenever you are.
WHAT CAN I SAVE FOR LATER?
Save articles, news stories, blog posts, videos, recipes, and any web links that you find online or from your favorite apps.
If it’s in Pocket, it’s seamlessly synced across your phone, tablet, and computer. Perfect for commutes, travel, or curling up on your couch.
BETTER VIEWING EXPERIENCE
Read articles and watch videos in a beautiful easy-to-view layout that improves the viewing experience of any page.
Pocket even works when you’re offline. Access links and articles you’ve saved even without an Internet connection. You can also set Pocket to only download when connected to Wi-Fi to reduce data usage.
Archive or Favorite links you’ve read or watched. Add Tags to organize related content into topics or categories and stay in sync across all your devices.
USE WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS AND SITES
Whether you’re browsing online or on-the-go with apps like Flipboard and Feedly, Pocket lets you save great content wherever you find it. You can save for later with a single click from any share menu on your phone or your computer using our Browser Extensions or bookmarklets for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. After you’re done reading or watching, send the articles and videos you enjoyed to another friend’s Pocket, or share to Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, or email.
Save as many articles, videos and links as you want. Pocket will highlight the best and most relevant items in your list, organized by topic, source, and length, so that you can always find something interesting to read or watch.
Upgrade anytime to Premium for a more powerful Pocket experience. Pocket Premium unlocks a permanent library for the articles and webpages you save; gives you full-text, topic, tag, and author search to help you find exactly what you’re looking for; and delivers suggested tags that take the work out of organizing your list.
Learn more about us at http://www.getpocket.com/.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://getpocket.com/permissions
Pocket is compatible with all Android devices running Android 2.3+.
With DroidToReader you can send any web page to your Amazon Kindle instantly. These pages are formatted properly to remove unnecessary content while leaving the important stuff intact.
Send long articles or articles that you want to read later to your reader, where you can comfortably read them on a screen that won't strain your eyes.
After installing, launch the app and enter your SendToReader username and password. You can check that they're correct by tapping the "Test credentials" menu option. To send pages, just tap on "DroidToReader" in your browser's "Share" menu.
Displays a daily hand-picked list of dozens of five-star Kindle books temporarily offered free that day. Includes fiction and nonfiction books from your favorite authors. No Kindle hardware is required -- you may read these great freebies on any phone, tablet or computer using the free Kindle reader app -- or, of course, you may read them on your Kindle Fire, Paperwhite, or e-Ink reader.
You may never have to pay for books again!
A listed product can be 24 hours old, this is the reason why specific products are not free any more. That is why you should always take a look at the price!
• Lists free eBooks for your Kindle & MP3s
• Different search queries
• Results as list, grid or gallery
• Widget with free random products
• Optimized for tablets
• Show App of the Day
This app was not created or endorsed by Amazon.
Get 2 FREE eBooks plus 12 back issues of select Magazines with your subscription when you install the NOOK app and register with a new NOOK account. These pre-selected eBook titles and subscribed magazine titles back issues will automatically appear in your library when you sign in for the first time.†
NOOK Everywhere - the top-rated app for readers in Google Play.
“As an eReader App, NOOK really is one of the best.” Android Authority
• Massive selection of over 3 million books, magazines, newspapers, comics, and kids books - most $9.99 or less
• Read FREE books. Choose from over 1 million free ebooks
• FREE book samples. Explore the best of fiction, sci-fi, mystery, romance and more
• Choose from over 1,000 magazines and newspapers—single issues or subscriptions. Try any title FREE for 14 days
• Adjustable font sizes and styles, line spacing, margins, and screen brightness for more comfortable reading. Select Night Mode for easier bedtime reading
• Syncs your last page, bookmarks, and notes so you can pick up where you left off
• Read NOOK Books™ on your NOOK® HD, NOOK® HD+, NOOK Tablet™, NOOK Color™, NOOK Simple Touch™, NOOK Simple Touch™ with GlowLight™, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Windows 8-based devices
• Search inside the book and look up words with the downloadable in-app dictionary
• Add notes, bookmarks and highlights as you read
• Customize background and text colors with themes
• Read in portrait or landscape mode
• Easily transfer EPUB and CBZ files
• Language support for British English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish
• Accessible to blind and low vision e-readers leveraging Android assistive technology, including screen magnification and TalkBack
• Shop for ebooks, magazines & newspaper subscriptions and manage your account by visiting the NOOK Store at NOOK.com
• Now supporting NOOK Comics™ with Zoom View for a close up, panel-by-panel view of the story in a sequence as the author intended
• Our exclusive ArticleView ™ for magazines helps you focus on an individual article.
BEST SELLING BOOKS
• Romance – The Search, Dream Eyes, The Duke is Mine, Rainshadow Road
• Fiction – 12th of Never, Safe Haven, Gone Girl, The Racketeer
• Mystery – Blindsighted, Kisscut, Notorious Nineteen
• Books for Teens – Beautiful Creatures, Reached, Divergent #1
• Books for Young Readers – Beautiful Creatures series: Beautiful Darkness, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #7 – The Third Wheel, Heroes of Olympus series, #3 – The Mark of Athena
• Science-Fiction & Fantasy – The Hobbit, Ever After, A Game of Thrones, Chosen
BEST SELLING AUTHORS
• James Patterson
• Gillian Flynn
• Janet Evanovich
• Nicholas Sparks
• Nora Roberts
BEST SELLING MAGAZINES
• Woman’s World, InTouch Weekly - New! Exclusively on NOOK
• Real Simple
• Game Informer
• National Geographic
BEST SELLING NEWSPAPERS
• USA Today
• The Washington Post
• The Onion
• New York Daily News
• Los Angeles Times
• Over 200 college newspapers
Selection shown above for U.S. users only; selection and price of e-books and e-periodicals may vary by country
* NOOK account and credit card registration required.
† Selected promotional content available for a limited time only to new U.S. NOOK customers only. Promotion subject to change and may be modified or ended at any time. No cash value.
Instapaper for Android provides a mobile and tablet-optimized Text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Read offline, even on airplanes, subways, on elevators, or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Saves most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for tablet and phone screens
- Distraction-free reading environment gets out of your way so you can focus on the content
- Everything you download is then available **OFFLINE**, so you can read whenever you want, even on airplanes, subways, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from internet connections
- Optimized tablet interface
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
- Sort your list of unread items by popularity, date, article length, and shuffle
- Folders for organization
- Share via web browser and any app that supports sharing
- Rotation lock
- Download up to 500 articles on your phone or tablet, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website
- Folders for organization
- Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
- Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
- Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
- Search, via in-app purchase
Open .mobi files from Google Drive, Gmail, a file manager, or most other apps and Book Loader is ready for the job. It imports your books directly into Kindle so you can read on the go!
It also helps you manage the collection of .mobi ebooks on your device so you can delete books you have read and no longer want on your device.
Requires the Amazon Kindle app to be installed also.