En un clic vous serez informé de la grille de résultat gagnant la plus récente.
Plus la peine de chercher tout est ici dans cette application.
This mobile app allows you to:
• View agenda items and explore sessions
• Access speaker profiles and find networking opportunities.
• View maps and meeting rooms
• Expand your professional network and have fun!
· View the complete event agenda
· Access attendee details and company information
· Access presentations from agenda sessions
· Receive event updates as they happen
· Send messages to other event attendees
· Read a scrolling Twitter feed with the latest event information
· Share event highlights on Twitter and Facebook, directly from the app
· Access detailed venue maps
This is the official attendee application for Vistage events, from All-City Events to the International Conference. This application is designed for members and Chairs of the Vistage International community who have registered for a Vistage event.
Members may use this app to:
• Locate and network with other attendees through event messaging
• Stay informed during the events: view daily news and updates on event activities
• View exhibitor information
• Build your own agenda (International Conference)
• Learn about speakers and their topics, then add those sessions to your personal agenda
• Keep up with the latest Tweets for #Vistage from others at your event
• Access the venue map, parking info, shuttle schedule and other logistics relevant to your event
• Provide immediate feedback online with your session evaluations and event surveys
Navigate your way around your Vistage event with ease, and never miss any of our engaging events featuring expert speakers and opportunities to connect with top business leaders.
For more information about All-City events, click here (link to http://www.vistage.com/content-and-connectivity/events.aspx)
For more information about the Vistage International Conference, visit www.vistage.com/thinkbig
This year's academy prior to InterConnect is targeted at IBM Sellers and Business Partners who wish to learn more about software solutions within IBM Systems - Middleware, System z, Analytics, Cloud, and Security.
Download this useful app to get the latest agenda, speakers, maps, logistics information and more for the upcoming 2015 IBM Sales Academy in Vegas. This meeting app is available for download on iTunes as a native app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
IBM is reaching new heights at ibmsav.
Participants in the Alumni Perks Program receive special discounts with on-campus and community partners as well as invitations and discounts to select alumni events.
The Perks Program has two levels:
Green - free to all alumni and graduates of UNC Charlotte; and
Gold - Special discounts and event invitations for a yearly fee.
The Perks Program is designed to drive engagement of alumni and friends of UNC Charlotte with the institution and local/regional associates. To foster a sense of pride and involvement with UNC Charlotte and the Alumni Association and engage alumni business owners/managers for program discount participation.