Happy learning !
Keywords: thai, thailand, learn thai, speak thai, phrasebook, travel in thailand
• Commonly-used Thai phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Search by keywords using Thai and English
• Easy to store and manage your favourite items
• Font size adjustment
• No internet connection required
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
• Web Site:
Phrasebook keywords: phrase, vocabulary, book, dictionary, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, free, lite
✦ Get the full set of phrasebooks for FREE! Search for "codegent" and download more languages.. Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Spanish, French, & many more. ✦
Learn Thai is developed by Thai people and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. We use native Thai speakers and have spoken clearly and slowly to help you follow the phrases with ease.
Click link below to download Pro version with over 800 phrases and 12 more categories. Top rated phrasebook for Android. ★★★★★ - Only 150 baht
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains 400+ essential phrases.
- General conversation
- Directions and places
- Eating out
Upgrade and unlock all 900+ phrases in these categories.
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to email@example.com. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR IPHONE, IPOD, & IPAD
Spoken Thai contains over 500+ essential sentences and phrases.
- Contains more of sentences and phrases
- Tips for using each sentences and phrases
- Announce Pronouns are gender-specific and apart from pronouns there are the words that apply to the end of a sentence
- High quality audio recordings by native speakers
- Choice of male and female voices
- Search by keywords
- Comment reports
✓ Every Thai word is pronounced clearly in high quality audio from a native speaker.
✓ All audio is downloaded to your device, and is available offline or in airplane mode.
✓ Master your accent with the Speech Studio. Simply record yourself saying a phrase and then hear your voice next to the teacher’s. Then try again. You’ll be AMAZED how quickly your foreign accent melts away.
✓ Nemo is not built around lessons at all. It is meant to be picked up throughout the day, whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
✓ NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of Thai is required.
Nemo targets the words and phrases most often used in conversation. For beginners, we’ve prepared “If You Only Learn 10 Things”, “If You Only Learn 50 Things”, and “If You Only Learn 100 Things” lists for a fast introduction to the essentials. Intermediate learners can progress to a course of the highest frequency words needed for travel and business and begin to have conversations in Thai in a month. Advanced students will benefit most from the Speech Studio technology to correct their foreign accent.
With Nemo, you can customize flashcards to exercise the language skill you want to improve. When beginning a new topic, setup flashcards to practice translation of Thai to English so you can build familiarity with new words. Next, switch to translate English to Thai to train your recall and ability to speak. To complete mastery, switch to cards that specialize in fine-tuning your listening and perfecting your pronunciation.
Any card can be marked as a favorite, allowing you to make your own custom deck of cards to focus on the words of the day. Turn on Review Mode to recap what you practiced earlier in the day to boost your memory retention.
Dive into what you want to learn at any time. The phrasebook offers quick access to the vocabulary in the app through a Thai-English dictionary interface. Nemo also functions as a translator. Simply find the words you need in the search interface and play its audio through the device speaker.
◆ Get off the beaten path or find comfort with traveler phrases.
◆ Build your proficiency with numbers and the most important verbs and sentence building blocks.
Thai is the official language of Thailand and spoken on the islands of Phuket, Ko Samui, Ko Phangan, Ko Phi Phi, and the cities of Bangkok, Pattaya and Chiang Mai. It is normally written in Thai script. In this app, you can choose to display all Thai words in Thai script, in Roman script, or both.
Use your new skills to make friends, impress old friends, bring smiles to children, get out of jams, experience new things, talk confidently, and make your travel and cultural experience more rich and fulfilling.
Download this free app now!
Now, has more than 325,000 dictionary word entries.
Thank you for your support :)
Here is no ads version ไม่มีโฆษณา
ผู้ที่ต้องการ ศึกษา ภาษาอังกฤษ อย่างลึกซึ้ง สามารถ ดาวน์โหลด Thai Dict version English - English ได้ที่
This product is created by adaptation of LEXiTRON developed by NECTEC Thailand www.nectec.or.th
*For some device, You may need to install Thai keyboard if you want to search Thai words.
สามารถ Replay การเขียนได้
คำแนะนำ : ควรใช้ stylus จะเหมือนกับการฝึกคัดลายมือเพิ่มมากขึ้น
*** ทดสอบแล้วบน ***
Samsung Galaxy S2
ASUS Nexus 7
พัฒนาโดย : นายมนตรี งามอัครกุล
ห้องปฏิบัติการวิจัย Mobile & Services Computing and Information Mining and Networking คณะวิทยาการสารสนเทศ มหาวิทยาลัยบูรพา
**Selected as the best app in Mobile Awards**
**Patent registered app**
All the essential sentences for conversations in a foreign language have been collected and stored in one app!!
★With the RightNow Thai Conversation app, you can communicate with people in other countries, anywhere in the world.
★ Key Features
*Interactive translation for conversations in a foreign language, including a native speaker's pronunciation reference
- Unlike TTS, you can hear high-quality pronunciations from native speakers
*A total of 30,000 phrases in 12 categories
- As this app contains various categories and context-specific sentences, you can communicate with people in other countries by taking full advantage of this app without additional material (phrase books, dictionaries, etc.).
- You can easily change a word in a sentence.
- Interpretation available immediately through voice recognition
*Today’s expression widget
- You can add the widget on the home screen to study expressions whenever you want.
*Notifications of today’s expression
- You are notified with conversation sentences every day at the time you set.
*Recent sentences & Favorite sentences
- When traveling abroad or studying, you can save a sentence to Favorite sentences and use it whenever you want.
*Question and answer list
- You can make a list of what you have learned in the Q&A form.
- You can communicate with people in other countries by exchanging questions and answers.
*Only available for a question sentence where the answer is provided.
*Phonetic transcription for Korean, Chinese and Japanese
- You can learn word or expression while checking its pronunciation.
*Voice playback sensor
- Show the screen to the person you are talking. The app automatically plays a native speaker's voice using the gyro sensor.
*Sending an e-mail or text message
- You can easily send or share a simple message in a foreign language via text message, e-mail or other instant messaging programs!
- If you need to speak quickly, just say a word! You can find any sentence you want!
Now it’s time to get away from the outdated conversation books and enjoy RightNow Conversation that guarantees your best travel experience yet!
## The WINNER of THAILAND ICT AWARD 2013 (E-learning) ##
“Keng Thai” is a Thai alphabet handwriting game for kids. Players will learn how to write and identify Thai alphabet from the first letter ก (Ko Kai) to ฮ (Ho Nokhuk). In each alphabet lesson, players have to use their fingers to draw a line following a guide dots and careful to write within the frame. In each completed lesson, player will gain stars and coins for unlock other alphabets and mini-games.
- Showing order and direction of writing by animation and sound effects.
- Display a focus point that player must draw the next automatically
- Including algorithm to check and correct writing direction
- Auto full screen, and pinch to zoom option
- Support both landscape and portrait display modes
- Listen alphabet spelling while writing
- Cartoon animations after finishing each alphabet lessons
- Evaluation writing accuracy in percentage score
- Players can save their own writing photos and scores
- RPG Leveling System
- Ranking with other players around the world by beating their scores
- Send complete character photos to Facebook
- Memorize training and spelling lessons
- Mini-games for practice Thai skills
- On-line playing with friends in Facebook
- Thai/English menu settings
You can follow our activity and updates at our fan page:
Tags: thai, Thai, thai write, thai read, handwrite, handwriting, wrting, Learn Thai, write word, write letters, write alphabet, learn thai, thai alphabet, thai script, thai letters, thai consonants, thai vowels, thai tone marks, thai numbers, ภาษาไทย, เรียนรู้ภาษาไทย, คัดไทย, KudThai, เขียนไทย, อักษร, เขียนอักษร, คัดอักษร, เขียนตัวอักษร, คัดลายมือ, ฝึกเขียนตัวอักษร, ฝึกคัดลายมือ, สื่อการเรียนรู้, e-learning, พัฒนาการเด็ก, เด็กก่อนวัยเรียน, เก่งไทย, kengthai, keng thai
There are 24 low class consonants, 9 middle class consonants, and 11 high class consonants; the classes are important for determining the tone which a syllable should be spoken with.
Since many of the consonants produce the same sound, each consonant has an acrophonic word that is conventionally used to uniquely identify it.
We hope you like Thai alphabets apps. Thank you.
- Offline English-Thai dictionary
- Sound play is available , and it need network connection.
- Online English-Thai & Thai-English dictionary is available ,using google translate api.
- Word can be saved to your favor list, long click fav item can remove it from favor list
- translate result with example sentences, require network connection. If you don't want to connect to network to receive example data, you can uncheck it.
- พจนานุกรมภาษาอังกฤษภาษาไทยและภาษาไทยออนไลน์ใช้ได้โดยใช้ Google Translate API
- คำ สามารถบันทึกไว้ในรายการความโปรดปรานของคุณคลิกที่รายการยาว ที่ชื่นชอบ สามารถลบออกจากรายการของที่ระลึก
- แปลผลด้วยประโยคตัวอย่างเช่นจำเป็นต้องเชื่อมต่อเครือข่าย หากคุณไม่ต้องการที่จะเชื่อมต่อไปยังเครือข่ายที่จะได้รับข้อมูลตัวอย่างเช่นคุณสามารถยกเลิกการเลือกมัน
- Search and filter words or phrases with keywords in dictionary
- Swap source and target language to search words
- Add words to your favorites
- See word details with examples including source and target word which are highlighted in sentence
- Each word or sentence of example can be voiced
- Powerful realtime translator including following features
* voice recognition supported
* voice the result
* Input via both typing and voice
* eMail or SMS the translation
* copy to paste in other apps
* View History of recent translates, sort or clear the records
* Support speech to text and text to speech
Over 1 million people all over the world are studying Thai language right now. Only 30% percent of them can speak this language... Do you want to be in this 70% that is only wasting their time – studying and still not knowing it? How much time of your life did you waste already for non-effective methods of learning?
★★★★★ "That`s a revolution in the world of fun & education!"
★★★★★ "I am addicted to it – this is a really crazy, yet awesome way of learning Thai!"
The revolution in the world of teaching Thai is now coming! The most effective method of learning in the world!
************** Important **************
With unique LingLing algorithm YOU MEMORIZE 750 WORDS EACH MONTH
By buying new packets 1% of revenue goes for charity - for children.
After 10 months you can speak Thai fluently while having extreme fun with the characters of LingLing – 15 totally crazy students of LingLing school who will go with you through your life`s biggest adventure!
State-of-the-art system of memorizing mixed with fun – helps you make an amazing progress every day!
GAME & FUN
✔ Learn Thai by playing an exciting and beautiful game in HD
✔ Create your avatar from over a billion of combinations and go with him through this amazing adventure
✔ Discover all the secret Achievements and hidden bonuses
✔ 20 times faster learning than traditional methods - 750 new words each month
✔ Database of 21.000+ Words in 3 difficulty levels, and still growing (1500 for free)
✔ Already translated into 17 languages (English, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, German, French, Tagalog, Hindu, Chinese, Ukrainian, Polish, Italian, Indonesian, Turkish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic)
✔ Compete with other people – Challenge your friends
✔ Share your progress – show people how fast you are becoming better each day!
(Arabic language requires Android v3.0 or higher)
Download now! Start your biggest adventure right now for free!
More from developer
Every tone and sound combination that is found in Mandarin Chinese is included on the chart.
Support Pinyin AND Bopomofu (Zhuyin) phonetic systems.
A complete catalog of consonant and vowel sounds with native Korean pronunciation is included. Phonetic transcription in the Korean Ministry of Culture and Tourism standardised form appears below each letter. Phonetic details can be toggled on/off to help memorising. Additionally select between the typefaces Dotum and Batang.
Use the Memoriser feature to drill and learn by using one or all of the modes of speaking, writing, reading and listening. Select one or more sets of Jamo (Hangeul symbols) to drill at a time.
The Pairs feature will help you distinguish between similar sounding sounds like ㄱ,ㄲ,ㅋ.
Send me any queries, feedback, problems and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.