TRY "Traffic Counter Extended" BEFORE BUYING!
- Cell (EDGE, 3G) and Wifi counter
- SMS and Call counter
- App network stats (if supported)
- Stylish widgets (1x1, 2x1, 4x1)
- Notification icon (update/usage)
- Display All/Month/Week/Today
- Limit and usage notification
- Billing/Cost calculation
- Exclude numbers and timespans
- Statistics and graphs
- Low energy usage
- Backup to SD
- Light: just 300kb
- READ_CONTACTS for call log
- READ_SMS & RECEIVE_SMS for sms log
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for backups
log mobile net stats usage
• Traffic Surveys
• People Counting
• Footfall Timeline Survey
• Ticket Sales
• School Trips
• Current Attendance Monitor
• Sports Statistics
• Lap Counting
• Lap timing
• Employee Timecard
• Homework Timecard
• Stock Counting
• Sales Targets Monitor
There are many general counters, people counters and tally counters available and if this what you need from a counter then Gate Counter is suitable for the job. But where Gate counter is different from most other counters is in the amount of information it can provide on each entry including giving it an individual Transaction Number, the date and time of the entry, the category type (up to 4, set by you), the cost or income (if set), whether there were coming or going (IN or OUT). You can add your own information to each and every entry with the NEW instant entry function. This data can be exported to identify trends, peaks and troughs in activity and can be used to measure against your pre-set targets which can be past counts or budgets.
1. Simply use Gate Counter to record your entries without any need to setup, or setup each survey separately with the option of recording information on up to 4 categories (per device) including: Your Transaction Currency, Category Type, Target/Capacity Numbers and Charges if you are charging admission.
2. Name your own Category Types and Unit of Measure.
3. Record numbers (In and Out) at the press of a button by category, including an individual transaction number per entry (TN), Dates, Times, and Unit of Measure.
4. Record sales income by Category for revenue taken at the gate to assist in reconciling income against attendance.
5. Use budgeted or previous numbers for comparison and to identify trends.
6. View real time current and total numbers by category.
7. Export entry and exit data on emailed CSV files for further analysis.
8. Set venue capacity numbers and manage the safety of your events or the ratios and numbers of guests you require in real time.
9. If selected real time visual notification is shown on the entry screen when capacity or targets numbers are met.
10. Use the inbuilt calculator for entering groups and assisting in the calculation of group sales charges.
11. Refund entry fees and provide emailed confirmation orders.
12. Real time income information and graphical analysis of sales numbers against targets and reconciliation of variances (differences) between actual and targets numbers and income.
13. Make notes (phone numbers, contacts details, key events) which can also be emailed.
14. Information is stored on your device until deleted by you.
15. Back-up data and delete easily ready for your next count.
- Quota (see screenshot)
- Choose which network interfaces to display (cell, wifi, tethering)
- More background colours
- More font colours
- Custom hex font colour
Is Data counter widget your favourite net counter and watchdog? Do you enjoy having control of your data traffic usage? Please donate a few dollars by buying this app. :-)
If you want to you can also donate using PayPal.
* Mobile, roaming & WiFi usage counting
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G or 4G)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* NEW! Real Time traffic graphs (local, roaming and WiFi)
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes / 5 styles). Mobile network enable/disable widget.
* Backup/restore with optional auto-backup
* Redesigned "Holo" user interface
* Account per SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM - WARNING! may not work well with dual-SIM phones).
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
* ... and more!
Translated in Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lituanian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, more on the way.
*** ANDROID 4.3 users: Usage by application breakdown NOT WORKING (Android bug) with 3GW < 1.22.2, PLEASE UPGRADE to version 1.22.2 (or more recent) which fixes the problem ***
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the "Calculate global usage from usage by app" advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW Pro, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
3GW Pro can't possibly work perfectly on all possible phone models (more than 2000 target devices) with all Android stock or custom versions + all manufacturers' custom layers (such as HTC Sense) + all carriers' custom layers + all combinations of installed applications, so please be understanding and collaborative rather than just angry if everything is not immediately perfect. Thank you.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
KEYWORDS: Network data traffic counter monitor 2G 3G 4G GPRS Edge Mobile local roaming WiFi statistics prediction control
For example, did you know that if you have 500 MB monthly cap on your mobile data with $9.99 per month and you use only 100 MB per month you pay yearly over $95 for nothing. Quit wasting your money and download Data Detective.
+ Supports mobile (4G/3G/Edge/GPRS) and Wi-Fi data network traffic monitoring.
+ Application specific costs and data usage. Notice that estimated costs are more accurate the longer that you've used the application.
+ Total sent and received mobile and Wi-Fi data usage statistics.
+ Usage costs in your own currency (dollar, euro, rupee, etc.).
+ Money saving tips about your mobile data usage.
+ Mobile data quota counter.
+ All counters and estimates available for "last 24 hours", "last 7 days", "last 30 days" and for "this billing cycle".
+ Number of supported subscription types.
+ Starts automatically if you restart your phone.
+ Guaranteed response if you have any questions on our application
Notice that this is a free version of the app. This means that you will get ads within the app. If you want an ad-free version with priority for latest updates and features check out our PRO-version: https://market.android.com/details?id=eu.versine.datadetective.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our application(s), please contact us via
Keywords & tags: traffic counter 2g 3g wifi gprs count netcounter traffic statistics flow watchdog nettraffic net network traffic monitor data counter trafficstats control network usage mobile counter trafficinfo data manager
Unzählige Apps messen den Verbrauch direkt auf dem Gerät. Diese App bezieht die Daten jedoch online von der Telekom was eine genauere und bessere Lösung darstellt.
Diese App ist kein offizielles Produkt der Telekom.
Download it now for free!!!
You to count easily whatever you want.
You can save the counts, later you can restart counting and you can also share your counts via e-mail, whatsapp or by any social network (g+, Twitter, Facebook).
Some examples of the most common usages of a tally counter:
- people (in concerts, sports events, bars, clubs or amusement parks)
- cars (for traffic analysis)
- counting products (e.g boxes of fruit)
- in schools (on excursions or at the beginning and at the end of an activity)
Other areas of usage of tap counter:
- on sports events: laps, push-ups, sit-ups, series
You can invent any other areas of usage:
- at school: how many times your teacher makes a certain gesture
- in the weekend: how many beers have you drunk
- wihtin a month: how many times have you gone to run, to the cinema
- days with...
- days without
Share your experience with the other users, send it to us in an e-mail or by a comment.
Count the number of persons on your flight, how many people are queuing for the free museum ticket, how many times have you woken up at night, how many sheep have you seen...whatever that comes to your mind!
Throw your old manual tally counter and use the new, free of charge flipapp counter!
- Increase/decrease counter
- Save counts and related data (title, date, duration of the count)
- Resume recorded counts
- Share counts via email, g+, twitter, facebook, .
- Customizable buttons for increase and decrease count
- Sound effects
- Customizable count progress speech warnings (e.g announcement of the count status at every tenth number)
Tally counter, tap counter.
9 out of 10 experts recognize the advantages of the app tally counter in comparison to the analogue counters.
See where your device is making internet connections.
Pinch to zoom and touch to rotate the globe.
NOTE: Requires an 18MB download of the Maxmind GeoLite database to your SD card.
"This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com/"
Keywords: Netstat, Net traffic
OPTIONAL: In app payment to remove the advert and support dev.
(If you have any issue please email your device, OS version and full description of the problem).
Mobile Counter(3G, WiFi, network traffic) - application to count network data GSM/CDMA/WIFI
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Languages support: English, German, Slovak, Polish, Chinese, Romanian, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Czech, Hungary, Spain, Slovenia, Croatia
- Standard counting(default)
- Enable/Disable rounding in blocks (e.g to 100KB for session)
- Enable/Disable separately round outgoing and incoming transfer to block of data
- Disable couting outgoing(sent) transfer
Example calculation without blocks:
Received 134 KB, sent 455 KB –> Will be saved 134+455=589 KB
Example calculation with blocks of data:
Basic carrier unit (block of data): 100 KB
When disable separately rounding:
Received 134 KB, sent 455 KB –> after disable mobile network in your phone will be saved: 134+455=589 (round to 600 KB)->600 KB
When enable separately rounding outgoing and incoming data (you have to enable separately rouning in application options):
Received 134 KB, sent 455 KB –> after disable mobile network in your phone will be saved: 134 (round to 200 KB)+455 (round to 500 KB)=700 KB
What in PRO:
- More widgets 2X1(WIFI, transfer limits, billing period)
- More widgets 1X1(GSM, WIFI, transfer limits, billing period)
- New styles for notification bar (limit transfer, mobile GSM/CDMA, billing period)
- Transfer used by application (req. Android>2.1, unavailable on Dell Streak)
- Export/Import data to SD card
- Billing period calculation
- Option to not counting sent transfer
- Option to set alerts when transfer limit less than ... (in MB) will expire in ... (days)
- Option to enable vibration when transfer limit will be exceeded
- Option to set first day in week (Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
- Show application icon in notification only when enable GSM/CDMA/WIFI
- Set expiration period in days, weeks, months
- Option to count separately transfer for one WIFI SSID e.g to count hotspot traffic
- New statistics (for billing period, WIFI SSID)
- Option to add not used transfer from last period to next
- roaming data
- disable counting for specific period (between hours)
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to check if WIFI is enable/disable
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to check if GSM is enable/disable
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save exported transfer to SD card
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - to read id_device (id_device is require to generate unique activation code for extended functionality for user who donate app)
android.permission.VIBRATE - to enable vibration when transfer limit will be exceeded (optional in settings)
No permissions to network, so application doesn't send any information from phone.
Please check if GSM/CDMA/WIFI works for you on your phone before buy pro.
* Separate monitoring of 3G, WiFi & Roaming
* App-specific consumption display
* Manual or automatic blocking of 3G traffic (since
* Alert function for the individual mobile network
* Individual statistics of the consumed data volume
* Full control of statistics with delete function
- Android 2.2, 2.3 and 4.x support
- Data traffic usage statistics for Wi-Fi and mobile networks
- Alarm for Wi-Fi and mobile data traffic usage
- Network statistics for currently active (running) applications
- Ability to backup and restore of data traffic usage database
Additional Premium Content (in-app purchase):
- Disabled advertisements (Ads)
- Widgets (incl. lock screen) for monitoring of data usage
And much more is planned for future releases!
Data stats gathering is done via our background service which has been designed for a low power consumption and supports device reboots (not including hard resets or direct battery pulls) and network disconnects.
Note, A2SD (SD card support) functionality is not possible due to necessary background service. However, if it's your preference, there is no limitation to use A2SD+ (ext partition).
- Mobile / Cell or Wi-Fi HW module in your phone / tablet
- Android's TrafficStats API supported via your phone's ROM
In case of any feature suggestion or a bug report, please, contact us on our e-mail.
Network Counter requires Android 2.2 and higher, but Android 4.x is highly recommended. All the screenshots are taken from Android 4.2 device.
More from developer
- Data traffic counter for wireless and mobile access, separated by up-and download.
- Traffic statistics per application
- Draws daily and monthly graphics usage of the traffic with accuracy up to an hour.
- No ads.
Lines of 5 or more balls of the same color are eliminated, adding to the score.
Lines of 5 or more balls of the same color are eliminated, adding to the score.
Lines game or balls online is a clone of a famous game which was played in almost every PC - equipped office in the 90 - 92.
The Lines Game objective is to arrange color balls in a straight lines of five, while three new balls come on every turn