Please try "Traffic Counter Extended" BEFORE buying!
- Cell and Wifi counter
- SMS and Call counter
- App network stats (if supported)
- Stylish widgets (1x1, 2x1, 4x1)
- Notification icon (update and usage)
- Display All/Month/Week/Today's traffic
- Limit and usage notification
- Billing & cost calculation
- Exclude numbers and timespans
- Statistics and graphs
Also worth to note
- Low energy usage
- Backup to SD
- Light: just 300kb
- READ_CONTACTS for call log
- READ_SMS & RECEIVE_SMS for sms log
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for backups
- displays sent and received data amount
- adjustable daily and monthly limits
- set alert notifications for when a pre-defined percentage of data consumption is reached; a notification will be shown
- turn on/off the display of disconnections
- reset function available
inViu traffic-counter is an indispensable tool that keeps you informed of your current data usage.
Your daily, monthly, and total accumulated data consumption is clearly displayed.
Stay abreast of your data limits with the alarm function, letting you know your data usage before you exceed your limit.
This ad-free app does without the frills, effectively helping to keep to monthly GSM flat rates and ensuring that mobile charges stay at reasonable levels.
ENAiKOON is absolutely committed to privacy protection:
this ad-free app does not read or transmit any data except the GPRS volume.
Available languages: English, French, German, and Spanish
Detailed help texts in all four languages explain how to set limits and alerts.
Custom ROMs are not provided
For more information click here: https://www.enaikoon.com/en/mobile/plugins/traffic-counter/
required to buffer the amount of consumed data on the phone
required to determine the data used; the app does not transfer any data into the Internet
Deactivate sleep mode:
if this function is activated the screen remains permanently on, showing the actual data usage.
Disadvantage: the phone battery will run down faster with the screen permanently on.
GSM traffic, GPRS, UMTS, EDGE, HSDPA, HSUPA, LTE, GSM data consumption, data traffic, roaming, alert notification, daily limit, monthly limit, flat rate
- Android 2.2, 2.3 and 4.x support
- Data traffic usage statistics for Wi-Fi and mobile networks
- Alarm for Wi-Fi and mobile data traffic usage
- Network statistics for currently active (running) applications
- Ability to backup and restore of data traffic usage database
Additional Premium Content (in-app purchase):
- Disabled advertisements (Ads)
- Widgets (incl. lock screen) for monitoring of data usage
And much more is planned for future releases!
Data stats gathering is done via our background service which has been designed for a low power consumption and supports device reboots (not including hard resets or direct battery pulls) and network disconnects.
Note, A2SD (SD card support) functionality is not possible due to necessary background service. However, if it's your preference, there is no limitation to use A2SD+ (ext partition).
- Mobile / Cell or Wi-Fi HW module in your phone / tablet
- Android's TrafficStats API supported via your phone's ROM
In case of any feature suggestion or a bug report, please, contact us on our e-mail.
Network Counter requires Android 2.2 and higher, but Android 4.x is highly recommended. All the screenshots are taken from Android 4.2 device.
Android 2.2 (Froyo) required!
(Please don't rate this app, if you have an error. You can mail me to support. Thanks.)
You can donate at website. Thanks.
Mobile Counter(3G, WiFi, network traffic) - application to count network data GSM/CDMA/WIFI
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Languages support: English, German, Slovak, Polish, Chinese, Romanian, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Czech, Hungary, Spain, Slovenia, Croatia
- Standard counting(default)
- Enable/Disable rounding in blocks (e.g to 100KB for session)
- Enable/Disable separately round outgoing and incoming transfer to block of data
- Disable couting outgoing(sent) transfer
Example calculation without blocks:
Received 134 KB, sent 455 KB –> Will be saved 134+455=589 KB
Example calculation with blocks of data:
Basic carrier unit (block of data): 100 KB
When disable separately rounding:
Received 134 KB, sent 455 KB –> after disable mobile network in your phone will be saved: 134+455=589 (round to 600 KB)->600 KB
When enable separately rounding outgoing and incoming data (you have to enable separately rouning in application options):
Received 134 KB, sent 455 KB –> after disable mobile network in your phone will be saved: 134 (round to 200 KB)+455 (round to 500 KB)=700 KB
What in PRO:
- More widgets 2X1(WIFI, transfer limits, billing period)
- More widgets 1X1(GSM, WIFI, transfer limits, billing period)
- New styles for notification bar (limit transfer, mobile GSM/CDMA, billing period)
- Transfer used by application (req. Android>2.1, unavailable on Dell Streak)
- Export/Import data to SD card
- Billing period calculation
- Option to not counting sent transfer
- Option to set alerts when transfer limit less than ... (in MB) will expire in ... (days)
- Option to enable vibration when transfer limit will be exceeded
- Option to set first day in week (Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
- Show application icon in notification only when enable GSM/CDMA/WIFI
- Set expiration period in days, weeks, months
- Option to count separately transfer for one WIFI SSID e.g to count hotspot traffic
- New statistics (for billing period, WIFI SSID)
- Option to add not used transfer from last period to next
- roaming data
- disable counting for specific period (between hours)
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to check if WIFI is enable/disable
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to check if GSM is enable/disable
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save exported transfer to SD card
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - to read id_device (id_device is require to generate unique activation code for extended functionality for user who donate app)
android.permission.VIBRATE - to enable vibration when transfer limit will be exceeded (optional in settings)
No permissions to network, so application doesn't send any information from phone.
Please check if GSM/CDMA/WIFI works for you on your phone before buy pro.
Tinycore is a system monitor app that makes your status-bar just a little more useful by adding a CPU or RAM indicator to it. The indicator is a few pixels high line which is by default added to the top-right corner of the status-bar.
Tinycore features a highly customizable experience, minimalistic and innovative Holo design and is completely designed to be lightweight (low system footprint). With Tinycore monitoring your devices CPU or RAM becomes much easier and interesting.
Tinycore is fully compatible with multicore devices, runs on Android 2.2+, is completely free but some advanced features can be unlocked using in-app purchase.
• CPU usage
• CPU frequency
• RAM usage
• Battery level
• Fore- and background color
• Height & Width
• Auto boot
• Update interval
• Status-bar behavior
• Notification behavior
• And many more
Follow the development on XDA: http://goo.gl/6iHCw1
Follow us on Facebook: http://goo.gl/cT0fKv
Q: What does the weight option?
A: If you have more than one monitor the weight options specifies how the layout is divided between the monitors. For example one monitor can take up 70% of the available space and another monitor the remaining 30%.
Q: I purchased the pro version but is does not activate.
A: Quit the app and restart it with a working internet connection, this should fix your problem. If you have still problems make sure your purchase was successful.
Q: Does Tinycore run when the screen is off?
A: No, Tinycore keeps a low system footprint and stops monitoring.
- Data traffic counter for wireless and mobile access, separated by up-and download.
- Traffic statistics per application
- Draws daily and monthly graphics usage of the traffic with accuracy up to an hour.
- No ads.
Lines of 5 or more balls of the same color are eliminated, adding to the score.
Lines of 5 or more balls of the same color are eliminated, adding to the score.
Lines game or balls online is a clone of a famous game which was played in almost every PC - equipped office in the 90 - 92.
The Lines Game objective is to arrange color balls in a straight lines of five, while three new balls come on every turn