Review from Zack Distefano
Frustratingly Good! An innovation of the retro platformer genre with fun counter-intuitive controls, good humour, and a consistent feeling of quality and genuineness.
May 25, 2014Thanks Zachary. This review fills us with happiness. :)
No idea what you guys were on When you made this, but I really like it. Fast paced, chaotic, and the benefit of a one-time purchase and no microtransactions which is a rarity these days. Oh, and Made In Bristol too! Not quite sure why SD Card access is needed, though.
Cool game, but.. I really love the game and I think it would be cooler if you'll add more weapons with attacks like high speed, wall penetrating, and freezing..and special levels with unlimited ammo, less recoil, and selective weapon (i just wanna go wild like a practice stage)..also, improve all weapons' attacks when in coffee time because some aren't just bouncy..then i'll give 5 stars and the game will be perfect..=)
Quite fun. Fun, fast, difficult game. Devs are responsive and fixed a problem I had after contacting them. Good stuff.
A bit naff Not worth the money IMO
The game is very awesome but it has frequent crashes on android 6.0 (LG V10). Please update your app.
Suggestion Perhaps there should be a mode without a time limit, just to see how long you can survive on one level.
- Slow-motion bug fixed for Android Lollipop.
- NEW LEVEL PACK - Uncle Martin's Freezer Cabinet
- 9 extra levels, 9 pieces of music, 1 new leaderboard.
• Added Google Play Leaderboards for each Zone.
• More device-specific bugs fixed.
• 16:9 & 1080p support.
• No more highscores & stats crashes!
• More crash bug fixes - sorry!
• Added Google Play Achievements
• Fixed Survival Highscores crash bug
Toast, Bacon, Bean and Ham! If you want a great brunch you better try this game!