Freeciv is a cool, free turn-based strategy game. It presents users with in-depth game-play and a wide variety of game modes and options. Your goal is to build cities, collect resources, organize your government, and build an army, with the ultimate goal of creating the best civilization. You can play online against other players (multiplayer) or play by yourself against the computer.
Freeciv web can also be played online at http://play.freeciv.org/
- Playable for free in your Android tablet, mobile and any HTML5 capable web browser.
- Isometric 2d graphics
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) computer-controlled players.
- History lessons from Wikipedia of all technologies, units and buildings.
- More than 50 playable units and 541 nations.
- Full Fog of War
- Freeciv is open source software released under the GNU General Public License
NOTE: This game works best on a recent Android tablet with a fast CPU and much RAM, or on a laptop or desktop PC running in a web-browser. It will NOT work nice on an old Android phone.