If you have a VDR at home reachable over the internet and own a mobile phone running Android then you possibly find this program useful. Using it you can view the epg and stream live tv on you device.
If you do not have a vdr, ignore this app, it is useless for you.
VDR-Manager has two parts:
- The Android application for the user interface
- A VDR plugin to communicate with. Standard SVDRP is not used because this leads to much more traffic.
Here the some features
-list the EPG filtered by time or channel
-show EPG details
-search EPG for some simple text
-list, modify, delete or (de)activate timers
-create timers from EPG events
-remote wakeup VDR host using HTTP requests
If you have an Vomp Client to your VDR, you can control this client remotely.
You need to configure the IP address and then can start directly using your mobile as a remote control of your TV.
If you don't have VOMP installed on you Media MVP or Raspberry Pi, then this application is for n
The source is licensed under the LGPL
1) Automatically scan SDCard video files and generate thumbnails.
2) Snapshot:you can get and save snapshot of video,when playing.
3) Multi-floating windows :Support multiple floating windows video at the same time
4) Pinch to zoom : Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen.
5) Preview when seeking : Seeking video, it will pop up a small window preview of the video.
6) Child lock:long click the lock button,Lock input.
7) Hardware decoding: Have the latest hardware decoder, more videos can benefit from hardware acceleration.
8) Multicore & multithreaded decoding: PlayerX is the Android video player which supports multi-core and multithreaded decoding. is a multi-core and multi-threaded decoding video player. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is better up to 70% than that of single-core devices.
9) Support for almost all video files such as:webm,m3u8, avi, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, rm,wmv, 3gp, 3gpp, vob, f4v,asf...
10) Support multiple languages:German,French,Russian,Polish,English,Japanese,Chinese(Simplified &Traditional).
Castreal Universal Remote Control is a new apps but it comes with thousands of IR remote infra codes available for Free except some of the air conditioner features has to be paid. The infrared remote database that comes with this apps contains IR codes for many famous TV remote brand such as Samsung, SONY, LG, Panasonic, Denon, Marantz, Sharp, Toshiba, JVC, Philips, Hitachi and more. Base on different remote IR codesets this remote control will render the required button dynamically for every different brand and model.
You would need to do some setup to get the universal remote controller works with your device. Firstly, you need to choose the device type and the brand of your remote control then a list of model will be shown on the right. Choose the model and test with your machines. It might takes a few tries of different model to match your device. If the codeset match your device then you may set it into your favorite list. The next time you open this apps, you can directly click favorite to use your favorite remote control.
Please note that there are millions of remote controls out there, the database that comes with this infrared remote control might not be 100% available for every of your devices but we are gradually adding more remote codes into the database. If you have IR remote hex codes that you have tested and would like to share to the rest of the world you are welcome to send your IR remote codes to the publisher.
Currently, this IR remote control apps is only tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, however, it should also works for Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Mega and Galaxy Tab that comes with IR Blaster and HTC ONE.
Devices that can be control are TV, Satellite TV, Cable Box, Audio CD, Radio, Amplifier, AVR, VCR, DVD, DSLR, Camera, Blu-Ray disc, Air Con (A/C), desk telephone, projector.
This is a free application but it comes with advertisements and some of the features are limited to PRO version only such as the air con features. If you don't like to see the advertisement you can upgrade it to PRO version with one time purchase to remove the ads.
NOTE: Many people has given me 1 star just because they can't find their device in the list. I will try my best to add those missing remote but please understand that I do not own all remote control in the world.
I've received many complaints that previous codes that were working are missing since version 2.0x. The main reason I remove those codes is to reduce file size. Due to many demand, I've decided to put those code back in version 2.11. Please note that I've merged some of the duplicated codes, therefore, some model name might note be same with your device but it may works.
How it works?
- Download the ReelBox Movies App from Google play store
- Sign up as ReelBox member and login into the App
- Confirm purchase
- Watch it on tablet and phones or on your TV using Airplay
- Movie once purchased, can be kept in the purchased bin for 365 days
- Movie is available for viewing for up to 48 hours from the time when the first playback starts
- Movie can be viewed any number of times during this time window
- Resume watching your movie from any device
- Optimized for 3G mobile networks
An opensource client for enigma2 based dreamboxes.
Supported Devices: dm500hd, dm800, dm800se, dm7020hd, dm7025, dm8000
Unsupported Devices: Anything that is not a genuine Dreambox! This App is not compatible with "OpenWebIf"!
★ Unlimited connection profiles (number of dreambox you can control using dreamDroid)
★ See what's currently running
★ Browse channels and their EPG
★ Manage timers and set them using the EPG or create new timers manually
★ Search the EPG
★ Browse recorded movies
★ Use the built-in Signal Meter with accoustic feedback to adjust your Dish or check your receiption quality
★ Send Messages
★ Use one of two Virtual Remote Controls (Simple and Full)
★ Make a Screenshot and save it
★ Set a shutdown timer
★ EXPERIMENTAL: Stream your favorite channel or recording using VLC for android or other available players
★ Choose between a dark (default) and a light theme.
If you have any questions or issues, please write me an email (german or english).
Try VLC Player, MX Player or vPlayer from Android Market for streaming.
Make sure you have excellent WLAN receiption and the latest Firmware on your Dreambox for a more stable streaming experience.
Please refrain from taking the streaming functionality as a major criterion for the app-rating. Because of the absence of capable videoplayers I do simply have NO INFLUENCE on stability and/or quality of streaming! Everything that dreamDroid can do has been implemented properly, all remaining issues are >99% player-releated.
You'd like to translate dreamDroid to your language?
This application allow Enigma-TV users to control any Enigma1 or Enigma2 satellite/cable receiver (Dreambox, Vu+, etc ...) and watch TV from anywhere.
The server tool has to be installed on a PC and will start the video stream based on the order given by using Enigma-TV for Android.
Lots of settings are available to set the video bitrate, the video scale, the audio bitrate and the audio channels.
It is possible to stream in FLV (Flash) or M3U8 (HTTP Live Streaming).
No need to install any codecs, all is included into the application.
Watch TV from anywhere, Enigma-TV manage the stream compression so you can see video on your smartphone with 3G connection.
For more details or help, please visit us at http://www.enigma-tv.com
About this version:
This version is limited to 10 channels and one bouquet. Only one connection profile is available. You can buy the premium version in Google Play Store to support further development.
EPG / TV and radio guide:
- Complete EPG for Enigma2 compatible receivers (e.g. dreambox, VU+, Gigablue, Xtrend, Telestar ...)
- Timeline and magazine view
- Prime-Time view for today and next days
- Hourly overview
- Single channel EPG
- Offline mode
- Search mode (EPG, timer and recordings)
- Display and search for alternative shows
- YouTube Trailer support
- IMDb support (using IMDb app or website)
- Support for channel logos/picons (see *1)
- Support for multiple bouquets (only available in premium version)
- Support for multiple connection profiles
- Multiple theme support (dark and light)
- Autotimer support (only premium version)
- Transcoding for mobile streaming (only if supported by receiver, e.g. VU+)
- Display according directory
- Sort by date, size, channel or title
- Delete, move or play a movie
- Stream movies to your device (see *2)
- Manage recording paths and create new folders
- Download recordings
- Display cover if available (see *3)
- Display timer list (active, disabled and finished timers)
- Delete or disable timers (see *4)
- Create and edit timers
- Search for alternatives
- Timer conflict resolution: Displays a dialog to remove concurring timer events on conflict
- Autotimer integration: Supports complete feature set of autotimer plugin including preview
- Offline timer: If no connection to receiver is available, the timer can be saved temorarily and will be added as soon as a connection is available
- Remote control including short and long button press
- "Now playing" mode: Shows active recordings, movies and channels
- Zapping mode: using channel logos to zap to your favourite channel
- Streaming mode: using channel logos to stream your favourite channel to your device (see *2)
- Send messages to the receiver
- Wake on LAN for supported devices (e.g. VU+ Duo2)
- Prime-Time Widget shows your prime time events on your devices desktop
- Streaming Widget enables you to put shortcut buttons on your devices desktop and directly stream a running event
- Enigma2 compatible receiver (e.g. dreambox, VU+, Gigablue, Xtrend, Edision Optimuss ...)
- Enabled webinterface (OpenWebIf or Webinterface Plugin)
- Enabled FTP server (optional)
- Android 4.0 or up
Note: If you have problems or a feature request, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
*1: Channel logos/picons: To display channel logos, picons need to be installed on your receiver.
*2: Streaming: You need an external app for streaming. There are a lot of supported free streaming apps. Streaming only works if there is a free tuner available.
*3: Cover display: A JPG file named like the recording will be used. Using the enigma2 plugin 'Covermanager' or 'Coverfind' automatically downloads covers for you.
*4: Timer deletion: If you are using autotimer plugin to create timers, deleted timers may occur after deletion. Please disable them instead to avoid recreating them.
“Wondershare Player” is an “all-in-one video player & videos discovery app”, a superior version of Daroon Player. Search "Wondershare Player" on the Google Play or just drop to learn more on v.wondershare.com.
Daroon Player is the most powerful free Android player in the market till now. It well supports media files in all major formats, streaming videos and live TV. With this intuitive tool, you can enjoy your favorite videos smoothly anytime and anywhere you like with high picture quality!
Key Features of Daroon Player:
* Support all popular video and audio formats, including AVI, MKV, MOV, FLV, WMV, RM, RMVB, ASF, M2TS, MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, etc.
* Support HTTP, MMS, RTMP and RTSP/RTP streaming media protocols, including m3u8 (iPhone and iPad online media format)
* Support playing DVD folders from SD card directly with DVD menu navigation
* Support built-in subtitles for MKV, MP4, MOV videos and plug-in srt, ass, sub, saa subtitles
* Support selecting from multiple audio and subtitle tracks
* Support playlist and continuous playback
* Automatically remember your last played position
* Record playback history
* Provide search function to help you quickly find the files you want to play
* Support creating a media library with custom sorting
* Support displaying video files with thumbnails
* Run the player automatically when you are visiting a stream media website and save the web address
* Kill the process automatically when exiting
Tags: Media Player, Video Player, Streaming Player, DVD Player, Music Player
NOTE: This is an experimental / Beta release for testing and feedback. It will require v1.8.8 of the nDroid Service available from here...
Please see this thread for further information...
SureMote uses the built-in Infrared (IR) Blaster in Samsung Galaxy, LG G3, and HTC One smartphones.
In addition, SureMote controls LG Smart TV 2012, 2013 using WiFi. The smart TV functionality includes mouse, keyboard, and media sharing. It is possible to stream photos and videos from your phone to the Smart TV using SureMote. WiFi support for additional Smart TVs is coming soon.
SureMote has an extensive database of IR appliances and smart TVs such as Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV, Apple TV, Western Digital Streamer and many others. Please contact us if you have any issues or suggestions. We enjoy hearing from customers.
While we do our best to maintain a large IR appliances database, inevitably
some appliances will be missing. Sorry!!!
In particular, support for the air conditioning is coming in the next version (Jan-2014).
If your appliance is missing, please write to email@example.com with your appliance name and model number. We'll try to help.
SureMote introduces the concept of the appliance "system", which is a group of appliances that can be controlled simultaneously. This allows turning the system ON/OFF with the single power button leading to the "one-button" remote solution.
This version of SureMote runs on the following smartphones:
- Galaxy S4 and S4 mini
- Galaxy Mega
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy S5
- One (M7)
- One (M8)
-LG G3 (except G3 S, G3 Vigor, G3 Beat which have older version of IR software)
- Xiaomi Mi4
SureMote - Free Universal Remote app features:
1. Simple universal remote user interface
2. Extensive database of IR appliances and smart TVs
3. Simple test codes for appliance selection
4. Custom systems for controlling multiple appliances
5. Photos and videos streaming to a select set of smart TVs
SureMote supports the following Smart TVs using IR:
1. Samsung TV
2. LG TV
3. Apple TV
4. Vizio TV
5. Sony TV
6. Panasonic TV
7. Sharp TV
8. Philips TV
9. Haier TV
10. Hisense TV
11. Many others
Explanation of user permissions:
1. Microphone - We need access to the mike for voice commands in smart TVs
2. Photos/videos - for streaming them from the phone to the Smart TV
3. Full network access - to automatically discover smart appliances
Free Universal Remote, LG G3 Universal remote, Best Universal Remote, Universal Remote Control, Smart Universal Remote, IR Smart Remote , WiFi Universal Remote, Samsung TV Remote, LG G3 Smart Remote, Western Digital Streamer remote control, Apple TV Remote, Samsung Galaxy S5 Remote Control, HTC One Remote Control, Infra Red Remote Control, Smart Appliances, AV System Remote, Samsung Galaxy S5 Universal Remote, HTC Universal Remote, Samsung Galaxy S4 Universal Remote, Smart TV remote, universal remote Smart TV
Currently Titannit, Enigma2 and Neutrino are supported.
- Browse Bouquets / Favourites
- Browse EPG
- Search EPG (*)
- Show current channel
- Browse, stream and delete movies (*)
- Browse, create, modify and delete timers
- Satfinder (*)
- Virtual remote
* Titannit/Enigma2 only
For streaming you should use MX Player, VPlayer or BS Player light.
If you experience a force close, please enable "auto crashlog submit" in settings.
Comments, Questions, Feature requests, Bugs? Email me or leave a comment on the homepage.