KLCI Bursa Stock Guide features :
- reasons why you should invest in stocks
- differences between investing and speculating
- steps to start investing in KLCI
- lists of books and references suggestions
- a detail or thorough analysis of market
- a step by step formula in choosing your stock for investments
- financial news globally and locally, updated regularly
- case study or stock picks which can serve as an investment idea
- simple explanation of key terminology in shares market. In this section we will provide you with simple explanations and you can start to read business news straight away
Fundamental analysis is an analysis using the notion that a unit of stock can be undervalued or overvalued. By realising a stock is selling at an undervalue price or below the fair value, it suggest buying as an opportunity is created. Fundamental analysis believes that sooner or later, the general market will realise its true value of the share.
Fundamental analysis sees stock as a corporate ownings. Contrary to the technical analysis which assumes that price already reflects the fundamental or intrinsic value of the unit. Fundamental analysis was founded by benjamin graham, which is also a guru to Warren Buffet.
History tells us that a disciplined and passionate investor will certainly making money out of stocks. By investing for long term, an investor minimise the risks and does not follow the crowds. Herd mentality is just the noise of market and only contributes to the bipolarity of Mr Market.
In this app we will show you what is fundamental analysis, which criteria to use and user of this app can apply the knowledge almost immediately.
Most of the apps icon is taken from http://icons8.com/