Each adventure matters. Leave the dungeon a better place than you found it and you'll acquire karma which will improve your future lives.
- the farther you get into the dungeon, the quicker your class will gain xp.
- raise your level and you'll unlock new classes
- each class has capabilities unique to it
- customize each class with spells and tradeoffs
- clean up the dungeon to gain karma which you can use to improve your abilities
- get far enough in and you'll meet the first ice boss. Kill it to unlock the mountain zone accessible via the white door near the beginning of the level.
- I've done my best to minimize power usage. Feel free to while away the hours without worrying about your batteries.
Some people have said that you don't get enough swords or that the selection of blocks is stacked against the player. You will need to use karma to improve your weapons so you can get further in the dungeon, but the selection of the primary blocks is entirely random. However, the rate at which bugs appear does increase as the number of turns increases. OTOH, the power of the bugs increases as a function of the distance you have traveled.
(Please watch the tutorial before complaining about not knowing how to do things in the game. I've added hints to the game, but I suspect that people will pick things up quickest when they watch me play the game.)
Please participate in the forum (linked from the main menu in the game) for up to the minute details and to suggest where I should apply my efforts.
If you enjoy the game or at least enjoy the direction that the game is headed, I very much enjoy receiving messages from players. I do this in my spare time and having people contact me really increases my motivation to spend time on this.