* Read HP 48-Series calculator files
* Read data from Droid48, a separate HP 48 calculator emulator
* Easily navigate through the data
* Save or share portions as HP48 files
* PNG support: HP48 graphics are convertible to standard PNG files
For example, if a user were to write a new program inside of 'Droid48', the user can then use 'Droid48 Reader' to extract this program as a stand-alone file onto their SD card. From here, the user can do whatever they normally would do with this file such as simply store the program for archival purposes, download this file into a real HP 48 calculator, share it with a friend to load into their own Droid48, or post it on the Internet at sites like http://www.hpcalc.org (note: these are beyond the scope of 'Droid48 Reader').
As another example, the user can read a large stand-alone file that is an HP 48 directory file, navigate to an algebraic equation, then share this algebraic equation via email (requires a separate Android email program that supports sharing).
A stand-alone HP 48 file is a file for the Hewlett-Packard 48-series of calculators (ex: HP 48S, 48SX, 48G, 48G+, and 48GX). More can be read on these calculators on Wikipedia.
'Droid48' is an Android program which emulates an HP 48GX calculator on Android. It is independently developed (not developed by Drehersoft) and is a separate program from 'Droid48 Reader'. 'Droid48' is available on Google Play.
When using 'Droid48 Reader' with 'Droid48', it is important to first use the Save memory/state menu in 'Droid48'. This saves its data to the SD card. After doing this, return to 'Droid48 Reader' and select Refresh Droid48 from the menu.
This is a modified version of Droid48 but for HP48SX
Credit goes to Arnaud Brochard (author of droid48) and of course Eddie C. Dost - author of x48 - (See https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ab.x48)
Source code on https://github.com/czodroid/droid48sx
Skin is not perfect but usable. I loved this calc....
Tested on galaxy s2, nexus4 5 and 7.
Allows to control: Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic, VLC, Winamp, just your desktop, etc.
- Mouse and Keyboard emulation (including Mouse Wheel)
- IP based communication
- Multitouch support (Mouse drag’n'drop, Ctrl+C, etc)
- User-definable layouts (BRE format)
Before first use:
1. Install RemoteDesktopServer on the PC (find the link below)
2. Open the port TCP:8899 on the PC if any firewall is installed
3. Run RemoteDesktopServer on the PC (add to autostart to have it always run)
How to use:
1. Install and run RemoteDesktopServer on PC machine
2. If the WiFi is available: Make sure WiFi is running on the phone
3. If the WiFi is not available: Ensure the port 8899/TCP is available from the Internet (redirect the port in your LAN router if needed)
4. Run RemoteDesktop tool on the phone
5. Set correct IP of the server
6. Click Connect
7. Select layouts you want to use
8. Click Run
9. Follow screen widgets to control your PC
Remote Desktop controlling:
- to move the cursor: drag the finger over the screen or tap once
- to zoom in/out – use two-finger zooming or use side UP/DOWN buttons
1. Administrator’s privilege request dialog is not displayed on the screen
2. Phone's hardware keyboard not supported yet
Keywords: mplayer, multimedia remote control, remote desktop, VNC, RDP
This is a open source app to control your PC with Android’s touchscreen using hot keys. No more “Ctrl-C”, “Ctrl-Shift-Z” or tons of other shortcuts to remember — just touch the button on the screen!
- available on-screen hotkeys depend on the active PC application
- create custom hotkey set for any PC app
- gestures support (switch windows, scroll, Enter, etc)
- connection via WiFi or USB
- use your Android’s volume hardware buttons to control your PC
- optimized for ICS
- app looks amazing both on Android phones and tablets
For your convenience, please, install free piServer on your PC before using this application. piServer is available here: http://pilgr.com/s
- Double tap for “enter”
- With one finger on the screen tap with the other to switch between applications
- Scroll the screen up/down with two fingers to scroll the active page on your PC
Hot keys support for:
- Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- VLC, Winamp, Windows Media Player, SPlayer, AIMP, KMPlayer, Media Player Classic
- IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse
- Far Manager
(more is coming soon!)
Windows (XP, Vista, 7)
kw: gPad, Gmote, remote droid, unified remote, remote control
- sakupljanje bodova skeniranjem barkoda MultiPlusCard kartice na zaslonu mobilnog telefona
- mijenjanje sakupljenih bodova za kupone s popustima
- uvid u stanje bodova (za prethodno i tekuće obračunsko razdoblje), obavljene transakcije po partnerima, ostvarene iznose u nagradnim kuponima po obračunskim razdobljima
- novosti iz Programa
- uvid u odgovore na najčešća postavljana pitanja
- učlanjenje u program
- učlanjenje u Dječji klub
- ažuriranje osobnih podataka
Ever find yourself asking "Whats that shortkey again?"...now you have the answer at your finger tips!
The app is pre-packaged with several "App-packs" to get you going, but you can download more at any time and access these offline at any time.
The Pro version brings some cool extra functionality, including
- Saving shortcut keys as "Favourites"
- Search for a shortcut (by name or keys)
- No Ads!
- No Nag screen
So download now and get your productivity flowing...
Currently supported apps/platforms:
Microsoft Excel 2010
Microsoft Powerpoint 2010
Microsoft Word 2010
Available "App Pack" Add ons...
Adobe Flash CS
Adobe Photoshop CS5
Adobe Illustrator CS5
Adobe After Effects
Google Docs Windows
Google Instant Search
Google Earth Windows
Open Office Impress
Open Office Writer
Windows Media Player Classic
Windows Media Player
VLC Media Player
Note: This app is powered by ShortcutWorld.com, a cool user maintained Wiki for Keyboard Shortcuts.
Please visit their site and support them and this app by updating and adding your own ShortKeys.
Thank you for using Quick Keys. Please contact us if you have any functionality ideas or issues.
The following Android functions are supported:
• Calculation results can be copies to the clipboard.
• Can be installed on the SD-Card.
• Participates in Androids build in backup and restore.
• Honeycomb Tablet compatible.
• Extra Printer for Honeycomb Tablets (visit our web-page for screen shot).
Please visit our web-page for more informations and support. Remember that the Market-Comments have no answer function and I can't help you if you post there.
It has an interface that users of the HP calculator line will be completely at home with, including these features:
Basic (large key) mode
Key click (haptic feedback)
Front four stack elements displayed
Memories are not sacrificed to make room for program steps
RpnCalc has a sixteen-level stack to hold more data. The front four elements on the stack are visible at all times, making it much easier to keep track of where you are in your calculations.
See http://www.efalk.org/RpnCalc/ for manual
Calculate materials, track time spent on projects, and save calculations to a notepad.
Listed in "This Old House" magazine "The TOH Top 100: Best New Home Products 2013": http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/photos/0,,20753086_30049018,00.html
Bob Vila newsletter: http://www.bobvila.com/blogs/renovation-app/
Real Estate Radio: http://calltoni.com/listen-now-jakes-tech-corner-with-noah-ickowit-9-7-13/
Time Tracking tool
Feet and Inches Calculator
Metre,CM and MM Calculator(+,-,*,/)
Feet,inches TO Metre,cm,mm Conversion
Square Footage Calculator
Cubic Footage Calculator
Square feet to Cubic feet Calculator
Lumber, Concrete and Asphalt calculator.
Length, Area and Weight conversion.
Feet and Inches Calculator
Board Foot Calculator
Board feet and Linear feet Conversion
Lumber Weight Calculator
Deck Baluster Calculator
Deck Board Calculator
Wall Framing Calculator
Firewood BTU Chart
Lumber Log Volume calculator
Concrete, Brick, Block, Mortar and Sand Calculations
Asphalt Volume calculator
Crown Molding Calculator
Laminate Flooring Calculator
Wall Paper Calculator
Arc Length Calculator
Air Conditioning Calculator
Roof Pitch Angle Chart
Rafter Length Calc
Rebar Weight Chart
Mulch and Topsoil Calculator
Patio Pavers Calculator
Wood Fence Calculator
Grass Seed Calculator
Blown Insulation R value Calculator
Golden Ratio(Golden mean) Calculator
Speed, Distance and Time Calculator
Rain water Collection Calculator
Speed and Velocity Unit Conversions
Water Flow Rate Calculator.
Tank Capacity Calculator
Ohm's Law Calculator
Resistor Color Code Calculator(4 & 5 band)
Amps to Watts and Watts to Amps Calculator
Capacitance, Frequency and Inductance Calculator
Capacitance, Frequency and Resistance Calculator
Voltage Drop Calculator
Voltage Divider Calculator
Wire Size Calculator
Power Wash Calculator
Sine Bar Calculator
Wrench Conversion Chart
Convert between Decimal and Fraction
Diagonal calculator with feet and inches units.
Right Triangle Calculator
Fraction to Percentage Calculator
Force Units Conversion
Liquid Units Conversion
Pressure Units Conversion
Magnetic Flux Conversion
Volume FlowRate Units Conversion
Degrees, Minutes, Seconds and Decimal Degrees Conversion
Miles Per Gallon (MPG) Calculator
Kilometers Per Litres Calculator
Gas and Oil mixture Ratio Calculator
Date Duration Calculator
PCB Trace Width Calculator
Shipment Density Calculator
Time and Computer Unit Conv.
Oil Drilling Calculators:
Mud Pump Output(PO)
Pressure to Mud Weight Conv.
Specific Gravity Calc.
Equivalent Circulating Density
Maximum Allowable Mud Weight
Formation Temperature (FT)
Refrigerant Pressure Temperature Chart
Percent Grade to Degrees Conversion
Percent Grade Calculator
Electric Charge Conversion
Fuel Consumption Conversion
Led Resistor Calculator including Series and Parallel
Frequency, Wavelength and Energy Converter
More from developer
TunerTime is not the simplest tuner to use, but it is probably the most precise, and it has features particularly useful for piano tuners.
Reading the manual is highly recommended, unfortunately. http://www.galexander.org/software/tunertime/ It will be well worth it if you do a lot of tuning
Free, no ads. This app is the sort of open source where no one has bothered to upload the source yet, but you can email me and I'll send it to you.