Used as a calculator the FX-603P simulator will exceed most other calculator available. The FX-603P simulator supports all arithmetic, trigonometric, logarithmic, hyperbolic, statistical functions and all alphanumeric display options of the original calculator.
And last not least the FX-603P simulator is fully programmable. You can write up to 20 programs, using 110 registers.
With the build in FA-6 cassette interface simulation you can save and load programs and data to your thump drive for later use. Or printout results with the FP-10 thermal printer simulation and then copy / paste them to other applications.
Do visit our FX-603P website or blog where you can download the original Manual of the Calculator. Remember that the Market-Comments have no answer function and I can't help you if you post there.
SUPPORTED ANDROID FUNCTIONS:
• Calculation results can be copies to the clipboard.
• Can be installed on the SD-Card.
• Participates in Androids build in backup and restore.
• Tablet compatible.
• Extra Printer for Tablets.
• Specification:Arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, raising to power and root – all judging the priority of operations) negative umbers, exponent, 33 parentheses at 11 levels and constant operations.
• Scientific Functions: Trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions (with angle in degrees, radians or gradients), hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions, logarithmic and exponential functions. inverse. Factorial, square root, square, decimal ⇔ Hour, Minute, Second conversion, coordinate transformation, absolute value, removing integer part, removing faction part, percentage, random numbers, π.
• Statistical functions Standard deviation (2 kinds), mean, sum, square sum, number of data.
• Memory: 5 key independent memory 110 register (non-volatile).
• Range of number: ± 1 × 10⁻⁹⁹ to ± 9.999999999 × 10⁹⁹ and 0, internal operations use 18 digits mantissa.
• Decimal Point Full decimal floating point arithmetic with underflow (possible display of engineering decimals).
• Calculation with fractions: simple and mixed fractions
• Base-N (Binary, Octal, Decimal, Hexadecimal)calculations: inverse, bitwise and, bitwise or, bitwise exclusive or
• Number of Steps: 999 steps (non-volatile)
• Jumps: Unconditional jump (GOTO), up to 10 pairs, condition jump (x=0, x≥0, x=F, x≥F), count jump (ISZ, DSZ), subroutine (GSP) up to 9 subroutines, up to 9 depths.
• Number of programs storable: Up to 20 (P0 to P19)
• Checking and Editing Functions Check, debug, deletion addition, etc.
• Indirect addressing for M-register, destination of jump, calling subroutines.
• Miscellaneous functions: Manual Jump (GOTO), temporary suspension of execution (PAUSE), command code and step number displayed during check, simulated FA-6 adaptor, simulatord FP-40 printer.
Currently VER, PEEK, POKE are not implemented.
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to save and load program state. Only the directory set in the preferences is accessed.
The following Android functions are supported:
• Calculation results can be copies to the clipboard.
• Can be installed on the SD-Card.
• Participates in Androids build in backup and restore.
• Honeycomb Tablet compatible.
• Extra Printer for Honeycomb Tablets (visit our web-page for screen shot).
Please visit our web-page for more informations and support. Remember that the Market-Comments have no answer function and I can't help you if you post there.
RealCalc Plus includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Landscape mode
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Three RPN styles: direct-entry (classic RealCalc mode), buffered-entry, or XYZT rolling stack
- see Menu > Help > RPN Mode for details of the different modes
* Samsung multi-window support with drag & drop
* External keyboard support
* Full built-in help
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to Menu > Settings and make sure that 'Radix Modes' is enabled.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
Please read the help for more information.
This is a modified version of Droid48 but for HP48SX
Credit goes to Arnaud Brochard (author of droid48) and of course Eddie C. Dost - author of x48 - (See https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ab.x48)
Source code on https://github.com/czodroid/droid48sx
Skin is not perfect but usable. I loved this calc....
Tested on galaxy s2, nexus4 5 and 7.
-- Authentic app, developed by HP
-- Award-winning HP Support
-- Identical algorithms and calculation sequences as the original HP 15c Calculator
-- Modeled after the limited-edition 15c Calculator
-- RPN entry
-- Matrix calculations
-- Complex functions – real and imaginary
-- SOLVE key finds the root of an equation
-- Numerical integration
-- Programmable – up to 448 lines
Choose what you prefer for each moment
Simple calculator with the same functionality as a classical desk calculator
- Square root
- k feature
- Percent Calculation: add, subtract, mark-up/mark-down, % of increase, % against.
SCIENTIFIC / ALGEBRAIC / FRACTION CALCULATOR
- Square/cube/xth root
- k feature
- Percent Calculations: add, subtract, % against, % of increase,
- Log, In, Inverse Log, Exponential
- Fraction<>Decimal, Decimal<>Fraction
- Improper Fraction<>Mixed Number
- Sin, Cos, Tan, & Inverse
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Converts between DEG, RAD, GRAD
- Mean, Sum, Sum of squares, # Elements
- Standard Deviation (sample or population)
Additional Math Functions
- DMS<>DD Conversions
- Polar<>Rectangular Conversions
- nPr, cPr, x!
- Random Number Generator
- Scientific Notation
NOTE: Read the help for additional information
- Back key
- Portrait or landscape layout
- Copy to clipboard feature
- Dark or clear background available
- Icon widget
- MultiWindow for Samsung devices (where available)
Looks, works and feels like the old ones.
* 10 digits display + 2 digit exponent ( range from -9.9e99 to 9.9e99 )
* Typical operations ( add, subtract, multiply, divide ), with virtually infinite brackets
* Power functions ( n-power, n-root, square, square root, cubic root )
* Logarithmic functions ( log10, ln, 10 power, exp )
* Single value memory
* Trigonometric functions ( sin, cos, tan, including inverse and hyperbolic )
* Three angle modes ( deg, rad, gra )
* Random number generator
* PI constant
* Permutation (nPr) and combinatorial number (nCr)
Please tell me your thoughts at www.mamuso.com
Scientific Calculator 3 provides a large history display, where all inputs and results can be checked easily. This calculation history is kept until explicit deletion.
Scientific Calculator 3 respects your privacy: This app does not require any internet access and is free of advertising banners!
Functions on main display:
* calc operators: + - × ÷
* parentheses: ( )
* square root and power of 2: sqrt x²
* permutation: n! (in landscape format only or on tablets)
* reciprocal: 1/x
* percentage: %
* plus minus sign: ±
* memory: MR MS M+
* exponent (optional): Exp
Scientific functions via "sci" button and on large displays:
* power operator: ^ 2^ e^ 10^
* square and cube root: sqrt cbrt
* natural logarithm and logarithms of 10: ln lg
* constants: pi 2pi e 1/e
* trigonometric, inverse trigonometric and hyperbolic functions: sin asin sinh asinh, cos...., tan....
Scientific Calculator 3 is based on the Open Source Software Arity-2.1.6 "Arithmetic Engine for Java" (Copyright © 2007-2009 Mihai Preda), which is licensed under the Apache license 2.0.
* Read HP 48-Series calculator files
* Read data from Droid48, a separate HP 48 calculator emulator
* Easily navigate through the data
* Save or share portions as HP48 files
* PNG support: HP48 graphics are convertible to standard PNG files
For example, if a user were to write a new program inside of 'Droid48', the user can then use 'Droid48 Reader' to extract this program as a stand-alone file onto their SD card. From here, the user can do whatever they normally would do with this file such as simply store the program for archival purposes, download this file into a real HP 48 calculator, share it with a friend to load into their own Droid48, or post it on the Internet at sites like http://www.hpcalc.org (note: these are beyond the scope of 'Droid48 Reader').
As another example, the user can read a large stand-alone file that is an HP 48 directory file, navigate to an algebraic equation, then share this algebraic equation via email (requires a separate Android email program that supports sharing).
A stand-alone HP 48 file is a file for the Hewlett-Packard 48-series of calculators (ex: HP 48S, 48SX, 48G, 48G+, and 48GX). More can be read on these calculators on Wikipedia.
'Droid48' is an Android program which emulates an HP 48GX calculator on Android. It is independently developed (not developed by Drehersoft) and is a separate program from 'Droid48 Reader'. 'Droid48' is available on Google Play.
When using 'Droid48 Reader' with 'Droid48', it is important to first use the Save memory/state menu in 'Droid48'. This saves its data to the SD card. After doing this, return to 'Droid48 Reader' and select Refresh Droid48 from the menu.
New: Multi-window mode for Samsung Galaxy Note!
Limitations of this Free release: This free release displays ADs and miss some features like ability to recompute the whole history list when one history item is modified...
Fully customizable: font size, widget mode, show/hide memory buttons... Make it yours!
Online tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6A4F38BB80BDC248
Learn tips & tricks from the official page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Calculator-Mem/559361640797712
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/amwebexpert
Some of the available features:
- Percentage usefull feature for computing tips and taxes
- Tablet support (even support for multiple windows mode on the Galaxy Note tablet)
- Adjustable results history panel height
- Haptic feedbacks can be turned On / Off (see preferences)
- Always round amounts by setting number of decimals to 2
- Customizable larger fonts for elderly and visually impaired
- Calculation history and memory (select result, formula, copy to clipboard...)
- Digit grouping
- Landscape mode
- Can be used as an office calculator mode
- No Ads displayed / No internet access
- More widget templates and color choices
- You can change the height of the history panel
- Calculation history always saved (survive device reboot)
- And more...
"Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)"
M+, M-, MR, MS...
Or you can search for PALMCALC in google play directly.
A FULL VERSION, AD-FREE SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR FOR FREE OF COST AND FOR LIFETIME.
The Best powerful Androids’s Scientific calculator for free download. Comes with portrait & Landscape mode similar to traditional pocket calculators. Every operation’s in a single app with perfect accuracy. Don’t have to look back for error corrections in science and mathematics. Can have quick access to certain mathematical functions when needed, so a right choice for you.
Enhanced features include:
• Exclusive AD-FREE user interface and expandable landscape.
• Realistic calculations.
• Trigonometric functions in degree and radians.
• Result history up to 100 entries.
• 10 Memories.
• quick access to constants.
Combining basic calculator functions and colorful design, solving math equations will never be boring!
Choose from four different themes: floral, sparkly jewels, animal prints, and gradient red. Change from
one design to another by swiping the screen in any direction!
Who thought math could be this fashionable?
♥ Perfect for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
♥ Simple layout and chic designs
♥ Swipe function to change themes
♥ Four available themes: Animal Prints, Floral, Gradient Red and Sparkly Jewels
♥ Includes basic calculator functions like percent, memory buttons, and negative/positive button
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I'm big, easy to read, and I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even helping with taxes. And if you need to quit and go do something else, I'll have it all waiting for you when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You'll never lose track of where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- Swipe memory keys aside if you need more advanced math functions
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus on your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest.
Calculator Plus (C) 2015 Digitalchemy, LLC
Supports percent calculation, constant calculation, repeat and exponential, and interest calculation. Features memory functionality and the ability to display and save formulas.
All calculation results are saved, and past formulas can be viewed at any time.
Anything entered is saved when the app quits, so the app resumes where you left off.
The widget can be used to perform the app functions on the home screen.
Percent calculations make calculating sales tax easy.
*Can be changed through Settings.
Constant calculations follow the Casio-style.
After inputting the desired number, tap the desired operator twice to set it as the constant.
Ex) When you want to constantly add 100
[Compound Interest Calculation]
Ex) When calculating the yearly maturity on 0.5% (after tax) of $10,000 deposited yearly.
This calculator does not support function operations.
Uses Sharp-style calculation formulas.
* Some use Casio-style.
* Calculator is free, however ads can be disabled by purchasing the Hide Ads Plugin.
- Usable from the home widget
- Saves entries even when closed mid-calculation
- Press and hold the result to copy to clipboard
- Input up to 12 digits
- Usable portrait or landscape
- Tap the DEL key to delete 1 character
- Hold the DEL key to clear the entry
- Tap the C/CE key to clear the entry
- Hold the C/CE to clear everything
- Designed for tablets
- Displays history
- Saves history
- Customizable themes
- Customizable fonts
- Customizable layouts
- Customizable display
- Set the rounding of decimals
- Set the rounding place of decimals
- Vibrates when the widget is tapped
- Constant calculation (Casio-style)
Made in Japan.
© woodsmall inc.
Free, no ads. This app is the sort of open source where no one has bothered to upload the source yet, but you can email me and I'll send it to you.
A stroboscopic tuner. You tell it which note you are aiming for, and then it will show you a red/green bar indicating how close you are coming to hitting it. Perfectly horizontal means you are in tune, sloping down is flat, and sloping up is sharp.
An FFT spectrum analyzer. You can see how the complete spectrum evolves over time.
TunerTime is not the simplest tuner to use, but it is probably the most precise, and it has features particularly useful for piano tuners.
Have questions? The manual is at http://www.galexander.org/software/tunertime/