Super Super of super
I love this game but would really like it if at the end you could see what cards the other players are left with. Also, it's like it's geared for you to lose with the other players holding back cards that are illogical so that you can't finish first.
Different, but still fun This version of Sevens includes an option to allow players to pass, but is different than I expected, based on my Clubhouse Games experience. This: Players pass for free if they have no playable cards. Sevens are dealt and players must choose to play them. Aces connect only to Kings. Clubhouse rules: Players never pass for free. If a player passes a third time, the player loses and the player's cards are added to the table, but can't be played off until connected to a Seven. Aces connect only to 2s
- Added disclaimer at first game start to comply with AdMob EU consent policy
- Maintenance release: updated libraries, stability fixes.
- Implemented workaround for bug in play services library
- Fixed issue with in-app purchases
- Fixed crashes on Android 4.3/4.4
- Android 2.2 is no longer supported
- Removed "More Apps" ad button
- Minor bug fix
- Added Russian translation
- Updated InMobi library to fix vulnerability