I used to play Okey constantly but now I'm totally addicted to Indian Rummy. It scores correctly - read the instructions! HTC ThunderBolt, Nexus 7 and now HTC One. UPDATE: Thank you for changing the resolution for my new phone! :) UPDATE MAY 2016: STILL MY FAVORITE CARD GAME AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!! GOOGLE NEXUS 6
Need fix App got hung frequently, No scoreboard at the game end. If both could fix, I would have give 5 stars for sure.
Remove computer player cards in the display its easy to play solo and need setting to adjust total point score value
Can you explain to me how is it possible that I have one 10 of spades card then how come I got the same card twice from the stock ? If you can explain to me then I will revise my rating.
Bugs in new version The new version freezes every time we play. Need to press back button to play. Scores are not visible at the end of each game :( please fix it asap
Flashing ads are distracting Game is good, but flashing ads are very very annoying. static ads are fine but flashing is a strict NO.
- Fixed score calculation in a very specific situation
- Third party library updates (should fix some minor security and stability issues)
- Compliance with EU cookie laws
- Small security fix
- Small bugfix
- Improved Android 5.x support
- Updated libraries
- Stability fixes
- Implemented workaround for crashing in Play Services library
- Fixed issue with in-app purchases suddenly failing
Play your favourite game Gin Rummy with peoples from all over the world!