I used to play Okey constantly but now I'm totally addicted to Indian Rummy. It scores correctly - read the instructions! HTC ThunderBolt, Nexus 7 and now HTC One. UPDATE: Thank you for changing the resolution for my new phone! :) UPDATE MAY 2016: STILL MY FAVORITE CARD GAME AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!! GOOGLE NEXUS 6
Bugs in new version The new version freezes every time we play. Need to press back button to play. Scores are not visible at the end of each game :( please fix it asap
Need fix App got hung frequently, No scoreboard at the game end. If both could fix, I would have give 5 stars for sure.
Still addictive Quite the game to keep you occupied when you're at loose ends.
Flashing ads are distracting Game is good, but flashing ads are very very annoying. static ads are fine but flashing is a strict NO.
Game is nice but some time it get crashed and if we go out and come inside it starts from before two or three games
- Fixed score calculation in a very specific situation
- Third party library updates (should fix some minor security and stability issues)
- Compliance with EU cookie laws
- Small security fix
- Small bugfix
- Improved Android 5.x support
- Updated libraries
- Stability fixes
- Implemented workaround for crashing in Play Services library
- Fixed issue with in-app purchases suddenly failing
Play your favourite game Gin Rummy with peoples from all over the world!