Cheater The algorithm stacks cards against you too obviously - no fun, just frustration to play. Ads are overwhelming too. Design and visual effects cought my attention in the beginning, but uninstalling it now.
Ruined After the update, cards are too small and rearranging the cards means you can accidentally throw a card. The reason I used the large card function was because of bad eyesight.
ok aber unfair eigentlich ein gutes Spiel aber es ist unfair, dass einer der Spieler immer bessere Karten bekommt und ständig 31 Punkte oder 3 Asse hat! Sollte gerechter verteilt werden!!!
You can never win a single hand. Where is the fun in that?
31 Great game. Not to challenging. Fun for a quick relax
Lots of fun! I really enjoy playing this game. Some differences from playing the real thing but overall fun.
- Updated third party libraries to fix minor issues
- Smalls security patch
- Compliance with EU cookie/privacy rules
- Fixed a crash bug
- Updated libraries
- Maintenance release: updated libraries
- Stability fixes
- Support for latest Android versions
- Implemented a workaround for continuing Play Services crashes
- Upgraded to latest Google Play Services library to fix crashes on Android 3.2
- Fixed in-app billing issue
Games Skat when and where you want! Strong opponents. First-class design.