The goal is to get as close to 31 points as possible, and to not end the round with the lowest score!
In game help is provided, and it is quick to learn.
Buy the paid version to remove ads and help support the developer!
We play according to the rules of the International Skat Order. In addition we offer the following custom rules:
- Kontra / Re
- Ramsch and Schieberamsch
- Saxon Cone
- Hand won't be punished
- Supra-Announcement (Hirsch)
- Jungfrau-Announcement in Ramsch
- Only Jacks are Cones
You may also want to visit http://www.skat-palast.de to meet other players or contact the Skat developers.
Get rid of all your cards as fast as possible, to be the next President ! Do not finish last, or you will be the asshole.
Game from 3 to 7 players.
Play against opponents simulated by an advanced artificial Intelligence.
*** HD GRAPHICS ***
Easy to use, the game is very fast and responsive, with card animation for a more realistic gameplay, and hd graphics.
*** SEVERAL VARIANTS INCLUDED ***
Several variants of the President game are included in the application :
- Play with or without jokers.
- Enable revolution.
- Equalizing cards.
- Equalizing deuce.
- Equalizing or pass.
- Pass several times.
- Deuces beat pairs.
- Jokers beat everything.
- an many more...
*** A COMPLETE APPLICATION ***
- Great graphics, card animations for a more realistic gameplay.
- Competitive artificial intelligence opponents.
- Statistics on played games.
- Rules included inside the application.
Any question about the game ? email@example.com
Have fun playing President !
If you love Windows Solitaire, you're going to love Solitaire by Brainium even more!
Solitaire by Brainium is from the makers of one of the most popular solitaire card games on the iTunes App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
We've kept Solitaire true to the spirit of the classic card game (also known as Klondike or Patience), and crafted a carefully designed app with sharp and clean visuals. We specifically optimized the game for Android phones and tablets of all screen sizes, for an unmatched solitary experience. For a personal touch, you can also become the star of your own Solitare game and select your own photos to create custom backgrounds and decks of cards.
If you love solitaire, spider solitaire, freecell, or any other patience card games, don't miss out on the best solitaire for your phone and tablet! Just give the game a try, and we promise Solitaire by Brainium is the most beautiful and user friendly solitaire game you've played before.
♠ Klondike Solitaire Draw 1 card
♠ Klondike Solitaire Draw 3 cards
♠ Portrait and Landscape
♠ Game Statistics
♠ Vegas scoring
♠ Custom themes from your own photos
♠ Auto complete
♠ Leader boards and Achievements
♠ Phone and Tablet support
♠ Install to SD card ( App2SD )
What our Fans say about our Free Solitaire Game:
- A solid, beautiful, and easy to play version of classic solitaire free -- Alex
- Amazing solitair. Very customizable with great graphics. -- Rose
- Relaxing & enjoyable solitair games... Luv it! -- Nel
- This solitare is a lazy persons dream come true, Love tap to move! -- Jimmy
- Awesome for my tablet. This is the best solitar ever and I've downloaded plenty! -- Barbara
- Glad I found this as this card games app soliter looks and plays great on my HD phone. Get this card games app free - Antonio
- This solitare app free looks sharp on my nexus 10 unlike the blurry Mobilityware solitaire -- Jordan
- Awesome solitaire card games free -- Tom
- Best solitare free. A must if you like solitaire games - Lee Sung
- Beautiful solitaire card game designs. Their other solitare card games free are great too. - Mike
- Great solitar game for all family - Soldier8
- Fav solitiare card game! And it's free. Def get it if you love solitiare - Brandy
If you enjoy our Solitaire App, check out our other card games, Spider Solitaire and FreeCell, on Google Play or AppBrain.
Contact our Five Star support with your questions regarding Solitare:
Visit us on Facebook
Solitaire by Harpan features:
- Single tap or drag and drop to move a card
- Solitaire 1 card draw
- Solitaire 3 cards draw
- Game leaderboards and achievements
- Right and left hand deal layouts
- Sound that can be turned on/off
- Unlimited free solitaire games
- Undo feature
- Personal stats
- Auto win solitaire hand
- Big and easy to see cards
- And so much more!
See what some of our many users have to say about this popular Solitaire game:
- Very nice app, simple to play. Lots of fun for many hours. Addictive, if you like solitaire
- Captivating game. Lots of fun. Really enjoy the game
- Easy to play and a lot of fun. Recommended for everyone
- Great fun and addictive
- Terrific game - so enjoyable and easy to play
- Once you start playing it is hard to stop
- Best game and for free! Play all the time
- Fun can't stop playing!!
- Best game out there!
Check out our other apps: Spider Solitaire, Pyramid Solitaire, FreeCell Solitaire, and Sudoku.
So if you enjoy playing card games download this free classic solitaire card game app now and see for yourself why so many others love it.
With numerous variations like Uno™ and Phase10™, Crazy Eights is definitely the most successful card game in the world. In order to win, you’ll need the right strategy and a good hand. Every round is different, so Crazy Eights always offers unlimited possibilities for gaming fun!
The ground rules are simple and easy to learn – Crazy Eights is played in many different places in many different ways, so our version lets you create and adjust every imaginable rule: number of cards, playing direction, jokers, redrawing and much more…
Play on two difficulty levels against up to 4 opponents.
Crazy Eights is the perfect game for everyone who likes to play Uno™, Phase 10™, rummy, hearts or skat. A must for all card players!
+ Stay in touch with us! Follow us on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/LiteGames/ +
Skip-Bo™, the popular family card game, officially licensed by Mattel™ is now on Google Play! Test your skills, get into the action, and place all your cards in sequential order. Keep an eye on your opponents though, because the first player to get rid of all the cards in their stockpile wins. Challenge your friends and get in on the fun!
● The official Skip-Bo™ App for your Android device.
● Customize your game by choosing the number of opponents and cards in the stockpile.
● Play with your friends and family.
● Test your skills with 3 difficulty levels and 9 challenging opponents.
● Go on amazing streaks and watch your opponents burst with anger.
● Amazing graphics, animations, and sound for one of the top card game experiences on Android.
● More features coming soon. Stay tuned!
Skip-Bo™ mobile brings you all the exciting action of the classic card game right to the palm of your hands!
The Phase 10 card game is now in the Google Play Store! Play against your friends and complete your ten phases first, just make sure you don’t fall behind.
· The official Phase 10 App for Google Play
· * NEW * Multiplayer
· The full game is now completely free!
· High resolution graphics!
· 9 different opponents to choose from!
· Play easy, medium, or hard opponents!
Play one of the best-selling card games of all-time on the go! Fans of exciting and challenging card games have been playing Phase 10 for more than 30 years. Now you can take your game to the next phase anytime, anywhere!
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!
Pyramid Solitaire Saga, from the makers of Candy Crush Saga & Farm Heroes Saga!
Challenge awaits you in this magical Solitaire game.
Join Helena and her loyal companion Kingsley on their journey to reveal the wonders of the Ancient World.
Find the clues by catching the Scarabs hidden beneath the Cards. You can match a Card that is one greater or lower than the one on your deck.
Catch the running Scarabs and uncover clues to help you on your journey and reveal the long-hidden treasures and magic of the Ancients.
Complete each episode to reveal a hidden treasure and transport to magical new worlds on a quest to reignite Khepri's prophecy.
Explore the lost places of the world where epic adventures await you in The Hidden Tomb, The Emerald Dream and beyond!
Take on this Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score!
Pyramid Solitaire Saga is completely free to play but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment.
By downloading this game you are agreeing to our terms of service; http://about.king.com/consumer-terms/terms
Pyramid Solitaire Saga features:
• Experience a new way of playing Solitaire with rich and exotic graphics set in Ancient Times
• Transport to magical new worlds with Helena the Treasure Hunter and Kingsley the cunning gerbil
• Powerful boosters to help with challenging levels
• Journey through exciting levels to unlock boosters and hidden treasures!
• Easy and fun to play, challenging to master
• Hundreds of adventurous levels to complete – more to come!
• Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!
• Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet
• Available to play on mobile and tablet devices
Already a fan of Pyramid Solitaire Saga? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
Last but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played Pyramid Solitaire Saga!
Blackrock Mountain: A Hearthstone Adventure
* Blackrock Mountain has been added and will be accessible starting April 2.
* Blackrock Mountain is a new single-player Adventure that pits you against challenging NPC (non-player character) adversaries. Blackrock Mountain can be unlocked with gold or real money and can be accessed by players who have unlocked all 9 heroes.
* Defeat 17 fearsome foes to unlock a total of 31 new Hearthstone cards for your collection, including 5 Legendary cards! Blackrock Mountain cards can easily be searched for within My Collection using the search function.
* An all-new interactive Blackrock-themed game board awaits you within the Adventure. Discover the surprises that stew in shimmering magma pools, hammer down the fine art of blacksmithing, and more.
* Overcome 9 nefarious Class Challenges that test your skills with each of the unique classes of Hearthstone.
* Defeating all of the bosses within a wing unlocks the extremely challenging Heroic Mode of that wing. Defeating all of the bosses of Blackrock Mountain on Heroic mode unlocks a new card back for your collection.
* Five unique wings await those brave enough to delve into Blackrock Mountain. Each of the five wings are available to purchase with real money or gold, with a new wing unlocking for players to enter each week over the course of April.
** Blackrock Depths—This sprawling underground city is the stronghold of the Dark Iron dwarves, thriving deep beneath the surface.
** Molten Core—Face fiery elemental minions in searing magma tunnels at the heart of Blackrock Mountain.
** Blackrock Spire—Climb to the heights of Blackrock Mountain to invade Nefarian’s domain and square off against ogres, orcs, and dragonkin.
** Blackwing Lair—Foil the lord of Blackrock by disrupting his attempts to create the perfect draconic minions.
** The Hidden Laboratory—The final showdown, where you’ll contend with fiendish technology, horrifying experimental monstrosities, and the mastermind behind them all.
Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
Post feedback about the game in our forums:
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
©2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone and Heroes of Warcraft are trademarks, and Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
From MobilityWare, the makers of the most popular free and paid FreeCell Solitaire game in the iTunes App store on the iPhone, iPod, and iPad. Best game play of any FreeCell Solitaire game. A truly solitary experience!
One of the enormously popular solitaire games included with Windows, FreeCell is a game that requires skill and patience to win! After dealing from a standard deck of 52 cards, use the four free cell spots as placeholders as you try and move all the cards to the Foundation stacks for a win. Unlike many solitaire games, all the cards in FreeCell can be seen at the opening deal, so most FreeCell deals can be solved, if you have what it takes!
You've played FreeCell on your computer, now you can play FreeCell anywhere at any time of the day! And with crystal clear graphics and an easy-to-navigate interface, you won’t want to play any other FreeCell application again!
- Random games
- 1 million well known games
- Game state saved when interrupted
- Unlimited undo
- Auto complete to finish game
- Tap to move or drag and drop
- Tablet support
- Install to SD card supported - App2SD
FreeCell Solitaire is ad supported.
FOLLOW US on Twitter
LIKE US on Facebook
Jump right in and play CLASSIC Bingo with all the familiar win patterns like straight line, diagonal, and four corners. Play cards in real time with friends and family and measure your daubing skills against thousands of people from around the world! Every game is a race to 1st place to win the biggest rewards!
Create your own luck by using our GAME-CHANGING power-ups including INSTANT BINGO and DOUBLE DAUB. Or come check out our twist stages that feature bonus GAME MODES like TREASURE TEMPLE and PUZZLE ARCADE.
With hundreds of thousands of fans and ★★★★★ reviews
5/5 “I have played a few bingo card games like bash and blitz, and this is the best one ever!”
5/5 "OMG!!! This game is awesome! Very-addictive. Offline mode is a bonus. Can’t put down my tablet!!”
★ Advance through 12 unique stages and travel from the friendly shores of Havana Cabana to the high-stakes tables of Monte Carlo.
★ Increase your chances of winning by daubing on up to FOUR CARDS
★ Play BONUS SLOTS and collect POSTCARDS to earn more rewards!
★ Climb daily leaderboards for bragging rights amongst your friends and family.
★ Daub BONUS TILES on every card to earn extra coins and cherries.
★ OFFLINE mode available
You asked and we delivered:
• You can now share gifts with all of your Facebook friends! Help each other win!
• BINGO CARDS are now EXTRA LARGE to make playing easier than ever.
The collection contains favorite solitaire games such as Freecell, Klondike, Canfield, and others, as well as a lot of original games.
Version 2.0 adds the ability to change the rules of most solitaire games.
Version 3.0 adds the ability to create new solitaire game of types: Freecell, Klondike, Algerian Patience, Scorpion, Canfield, Pyramid and Golf.
For each game there is a description of the rules and a demonstration.
Program requires Android 2.1 or higher.
Recommended by Appgovideo.com
From MobilityWare, the makers of the most popular free Spider Solitaire game in the iTunes App store on the iPhone, iPod, and iPad. Best game play of any Spider Solitaire app.! A truly solitary experience!
Spider Solitaire is an extremely popular version of Solitaire where your goal is to place all the cards in each suit in stacks of descending suit sequence. This version of Spider Solitaire is just like the version playable on Windows! Weave your way through 1 and 2 suit games and move up in difficulty as you attempt to tackle 3 and 4 suit games and become a true Spider Solitaire master!
- 1 suit
- 2 suits
- 3 suits
- 4 suits
- Right or left handed play
- Game state saved when interrupted
- Unlimited undo
- Auto complete to finish game
- Tap to move or drag and drop
- Tablet support
- Install to SD card supported - App2SD
Spider Solitaire is ad supported.
FOLLOW US on Twitter
LIKE US on Facebook
As any other successful game, millions of clones have been created on all possible platforms. So why should you give our version a try? We tried to recreate all the fun of original game with 60 different layouts in a tiny 200Kb download package.
A tile that can be moved left or right without disturbing other tiles is said to be exposed. Exposed pairs of identical tiles (Flower and Seasons tiles in the same group being considered identical) are removed from the layout one at a time, gradually exposing the lower layers to play. The aim of the game is to clear the layout by pairing up all the tiles. The game is finished when either the layout is empty, or there are no exposed pairs remaining.
Don't forget to check our Game section for other fun games...
Spider Solitaire, one of the most popular variants of Solitaire, is coming now on your phone! This free patience gives you the opportunity to play a must have game!
In this new Solitaire you have to remove all cards from the table in order to build up four blocks of cards going from king to ace. However, in this version of Solitaire, you must remove them by making a suit of the same color.
This Spider Solitaire will maybe remind you of former experience you might have known in the past on some systems. But now, you will appreciate this revisited Spider Solitaire game, adapted for the new generation of devices.
Indeed, trying this original HD graphics Spider Solitaire will provide you hours of fun on your phone and tablet alike!
Playing Spider Solitaire is a good way to have a good time wherever you are with a game in which you can customize the game’s settings to your own taste!
Features of Spider Solitaire:
- Statistics board
- Full customization (card sets, backgrounds)
- Possibility to fill an empty deck
Now it is time to become a Spider Solitaire master!
(Game rules : http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider_solitaire)
The object of the game is to gather as many "books" as possible. A book consists of all four cards with the same rank.
For instance the book of jacks consists of the jacks of
spades, hearts, clubs, and diamonds.
Initially each player is dealt 8 cards, the player after the dealer starts first.
The 'ask book' variant:
In this variant, a turn consists of asking a specific opponent for a rank of which you already have at least one card. You do this by dragging a card of that rank to the opponent.
If your opponent has cards of that rank you will receive all of them and your turn continues. If this completes your book, the book is discarded and you will receive one point.
If your opponent did not have any cards of the rank you requested you must "Go Fish!" by taking a single card from the stock. This ends your turn.
The 'ask single card' variant:
In this variant, instead of asking for all cards of a book you must ask for a single card.
*** Rule clarification for the "ask all" variant ***
If you must go fish but you happen to receive a card from the book you asked for you do not loose your turn! Of course this rule also applies to the AI players, which can make it look like they get another turn after a failed request.
Easy to understand, challenging to play! Originating from India this game of Rummy is conquering the world! So watch out! It gets you before you know it and you will have a hard time cutting yourself loose.
The objective is easy: get rid of your penalty points as soon as possible. You can do
this by collecting runs (at least three consecutive cards of the same suit) or sets
(three or four of the same cards from different suits). But you need at least two runs
before the scoring starts. And one of this runs has to be without a joker!
Each turn you take a card and discard one. Are you the first that has a hand full of
runs and sets? The game is yours! The faster you achieve this, the bigger the chance
you leave your competition far behind. And that will boost your statistics!
- A highly addictive card game;
- Get rid of your penalty points as soon as possible;
- Improve your play;
- Boost your statistics!
In the middle of the table there are 3 empty center stacks and the stock pile containing the remainder of the cards.
The object of the game is to be the first to empty your pay-off pile.
The centre stacks are build up from the ace upwards, independent of suit. So the first card can be the ace of diamonds
followed by the two of spades, the three of hearts, etc. Kings are wild. This means that you can play king
on any centre stack and it will turn into a card that fits on the card already on the stack. For instance
if you play the king of spades on a ten of clubs the king will turn into a queen.
When a centre stack is completed (by playing a queen or king on a jack) the stack is shuffled into the stock pile.
You can place any card on the side stacks, independent of which cards are already there. Only the top card of each side
stack is accessible though, see below.
At the start of your turn you receive cards from the stock pile to bring your hand back up to a total of 5 cards.
In your turn you can play a number of possible moves:
- Play the top card from your pay-off pile onto one of the center stacks.
- Play the top card from one of your side stacks onto one of the center stacks.
- Play a card from your hand onto one of the center stacks.
- Play a card from your hand onto one of your side stacks. This ends your turn.
The game ends when one player plays his/her last card from the pay-off pile onto one of the centre stacks.
This player wins the game and receives the number of cards on the other players pay-off pile as points.
The game also ends when the stock is depleted. When this happens the game ends in a tie and neither player scores any points.
The first player to reach 50 points wins the match!
Short summary of the rules:
The object of the game is to get rid of the cards in your hand by playing them on the discard pile,
where either the face or the suit of the card you play must match the face or the suit of the top-most card on the discard pile.
If you cannot play a legal card or if you do not want to play a card you must take a card from the stock pile.
Some action cards have special meaning:
- Any eight can be used to change the current suit (hence the name: Crazy Eights).
- When a two is played the next player must take 2 cards and must skip a turn.
- When a queen is played the next player must skip a turn.
- When an ace is played the direction of play changes.
- When a joker is played the next player must take 5 cards but is allowed to play again.
This is the game Crazy 8's in a nutshell, more elaborate rules can be found under the info button in game.
- A free card game that offers a lot of fun
- Another popular game in the Games4All series
- A world-famous game that everybody knows
- Do not get stuck with a joker or worse!
- Improve your statistics, improve your play
At the start of the game all three players receive seven cards. One card is placed face up on the table, this will be the discard pile. The remaining cards become the stock pile.
You start your turn by taking the top card from either the stock pile or the discard pile.
The object of the game is to get rid of all your cards. There are three ways to get rid of cards: melding, laying off, and discarding.
- Melding: You meld by placing a valid combination of cards on the empty space on the table. There are two kinds of valid combinations:
Book: Three cards of the same rank (for instance three sevens).
Run: Three or more cards of the same suit in consecutive order, for instance 7, 8, and 9 of diamonds.By default, the ace can only be used as the lowest card (A,2,3), but you can select to let it also be used as the highest card (Q,K,A).
- Laying off: You can lay off cards by extending a book or run on the table.
- Discarding: You can discard any card you like except the card you just took from the discard pile. Discarding a card ends your turn.
The first player to get rid of all his/her cards wins the game.
The winner scores all points left in the opponents hands:
Face cards (K,Q,J) are worth 10 points each
- Aces are worth 1 point
- Number cards are worth face value
If you selected "Use high and low aces" (when both A,2,3 and Q,K,A are valid runs), the ace counts as 11 points.
The first player to reach 100 points wins the match.
At the start of the game, each player receives a shuffled deck of 52 cards. 12 of these cards are dealt in a pile face down with a 13th card face up on top of it. This pile is called the "reserve deck".
From the deck of each player, 4 cards are placed face up in a column above the reserve. These four cards are known as the "houses". Between the two columns of houses, room is left for 8 "foundation piles".
Each player will have 35 cards left over which are placed face down next to the reserve pile. This pile becomes their "hand". Next to their hand is room for their "waste" pile.
The object of the game is to get rid of all the cards in your reserve, hand, and waste piles by either playing them to the houses, the foundation piles, or loading them on your opponents reserve or waste piles.
Players take alternate turns. A turn consist of moving cards around according to strict "building rules". Each move consists of taking one "available card" and playing it by placing it onto a house, a foundation pile, or your opponents reserve or waste pile. A player ends his/her turn by moving the top card of their hand to their waste pile.
- An empty foundation pile can only be filled with an ace. The foundation is then build up using cards from the same suit
in ascending order: A,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,J,Q,K.
- On any of the eight houses the cards are build in descending order with alternating colors. So a black Ten can be placed
on a red Jack.
- The reserve and waste piles of your opponent can be loaded with cards of the same suit as the current top card. The rank
of the new card must be one higher or lower than the current rank. So on a Seven of Diamonds you can place a Six or an Eight of Diamonds.
- The top card on your reserve pile.
- The outermost card of one of the eight houses.
- The top card on your hand pile. You may only turn this card over when there are no more "compulsory moves" to be made.
- If your top reserve card can be played to a foundation pile you must do so.
- When an available card can be played to a foundation pile you must do so.
- If your reserve is not empty and there are empty houses, you must fill the empty houses before turning your hand card.
In order to speed up play you can play stacks of cards from one house to another if you have enough empty houses to make
the move card-by-card.
The winner of the game receives:
- 2 points for every card left in your opponents reserve pile
- 1 point for every card left in your opponents hand or waste pile
- 30 bonus points for winning the game
A stalemate is reached when both players have gone through their entire hand without playing any hand or reserve cards.
In this case, the player with the least penalty points (as explained above, without bonus points) receives the difference
The first player to reach 150 points wins the match.
A regular 52 card deck is used. Each numeral card (ace-ten) is counted as its numerical value (ace = 1, two = 2, etc). The aim is to capture cards from a layout on the table, by playing a card from your hand which matches in number a table card or the sum of several table cards.
- In case of a capture, the player picks up this card and the captured cards.
- If there is no capture the played card remains face up on the table.
- You can also use the card in your hand to form or extend a build on the table, for instance
if you have a five and a two in your hand you can add the two from your hand to a three on the table to form a build of rank 5, which can only be taken by a five.
Although Cassino is easy to grasp and simple to learn, it also offers challenging game play for more advanced players!
Sevens (Fan Tan), Sevens with pass, and the Game of Nines. Although the games are simple and easy to pick up, all three require some skill if you want to get good at it.
SUMMARY OF THE RULES:
Sevens (also known as Fan Tan).
The object of the game is to get rid of all your 13 cards by playing them to the layout on the table.
The layout consists of one row per suit, starting with the seven. Each suit is ordered from the two to the ace.
At your turn you must play one card of your choice to the layout if possible:
- You may play any seven, starting a new row for its suit.
- You may play any card which is next in sequence up or down to a card of the same suit that is already on the layout.
Lower cards are added to the left side of the seven, higher cards to the right.
A player who is unable to play a card must pass. The first player to get rid of all of his or her cards is the winner.
At the end of each game all players are given penalty points equal to the cards left in their hands.
If a player reaches 20 penalty points the match is over. The player with the least amount of penalty points wins the match.
About robot play:
Some users have complained that the robots "team up" on the human player. This is not the case. The robots do NOT take into account which of their opponents are bots and which is the human player. They do strive to block their opponents though as this is just good strategy, but in no way do they single out the human player.
You can try the Oklahoma variant for an extra challenge and more diverse game play.
The winner is the player to put all his cards in runs or sets before the other player. This is called "going Gin".
Players that have 10 penalty points or less can also choose to knock if they believe they can prevent a gin or when they think they have less penalty points then their opponent.
If this is not the case the opponent undercuts and earns 10 bonus points.
Special about Gin Rummy is when your opponent finishes his hand, you can add your free cards to his runs and sets to decrease your penalty points.
From Holland with love: Klaverjas. An ingenious card game. Choose wisely when you
pick a trump suit and collect more than half of the points available. But you don't
have to do it alone: your partner will support you. Communicate with her by cards and
get the maximum result!
Each player has eight cards. One of the players chooses the trump suit. The trump
suit gives the jack and the nine extra value. Then the game begins. Play your cards
with strategy. Remember: the trump suit always wins.
Try to collect more than half of the points together with your partner. If you don't succeed, you will get 'wet' and lose all the points to your opponents. But if you manage to get all the points, you get 100 points extra. And there is more to gain! If you win a trick that contains a run or a set you get bonus points. If this is the trump suit you get even more!
If you like this game, you might also want to take a look at our "kraken" app in the playstore.
There are many related games from other parts of the world going by names such as Klabberjass, Clabber, Kalabriás, Clobyosh and also Belote.
- Choose the right strategy
- Communicate with your partner
- Defeat your opponents together
- Smooth gameplay
- Excellent AI
- Duplicate play mode (compare your results with others)
Euchre is a card game that is popular in a large portion of the English speaking world. Games4All offers you the North American variant, which is the most widely played.
Euchre is a trick-taking game for four players in fixed partnerships, with partners sitting opposite from each other.
Each player is dealt 5 cards from a deck consisting of 24 cards: 9, ten, jack, queen, king, ace from each of the four suits.
The trump suit has 7 cards, from high to low:
- Right Bower: the jack of the trump suit
- Left Bower: the other jack of the same color as the trump suit
The other suits have 6 or 5 cards: Ace, King, Queen, (Jack), Ten, Nine.
After the deal one of the remaining cards is turned face up. This up-card is used in the first round where each player is turn is offered the suit of the up-card as trump beginning with the player after the dealer. If a player accepts, that player becomes the leader and the up-card is given to the dealer. The dealer must then discard one of his cards and play begins.
If a player rejects the trump suit, the next player is given a chance.
When all four players reject the trump suit, the up-card is removed from the game and the first player is allowed to select a trump suit from the remaining suits.
If that player passes, the next player may select a trump suit. If all four player pass the game ends in a tie. the dealer is allowed to select one of the remaining three suits as trump.
Before play commences, the leader may choose to "go alone". This means his partner will not participate in this hand, effectively making this a three-player hand.
The player to the left of the leader leads the first trick. Any card may be led and each player in clockwise order must follow suit if possible. A player who cannot follow suit may play any card.
The winner of the trick is the player who played the highest trump card, or the highest card of the suit led if no trump was played. The left bower is considered to belong to the trump suit for all intents and purposes.
The winner of the previous trick leads the next trick.
- If the leader plays alone and wins 5 tricks the lead team scores 4 points.
- If the lead team wins 5 tricks without playing alone they score 2 points.
- If the lead team wins 3 or 4 tricks they score 1 point.
- Otherwise the lead team is euchred and the defenders score 2 points.
The first team to score 10 points wins the match.
A regular deck of 52 cards is used. At the start of the game, each player receives 12 cards face down in a stack. One card is dealt face up to the middle of the table.
At the start of your turn, the top card of your stack is turned face up. You can now place the card on any empty space on the table that touches a card already on the table. After you have placed the card, it is your opponents turn to do the same.
After all cards are placed, the table is scored using standard Cribbage scoring. You receive the row scores while your opponent receives the column scores:
- 15: Any combination of pips that adds up to 15 is worth 2 points. Picture cards count as 10, aces count as 1.
- Pair: Any pair of cards with the same rank are worth 2 points.
- Runs: Any run of three cards of consecutive rank is worth 3 points. A run of four cards is worth 4 points and a run of five cards is worth 5 points.
- Flush: Five cards of the same suit are worth 5 points (4 card flushes do not count!)
For example: a row containing 4/5/5/6/6 contains four runs of three cards, two pairs,
as well as four fifteens, resulting in 26 points.
The first player to reach 121 points wins the match.
the game, each of the three players receives 8 cards and 4 cards are placed face up in the middle of the table.
The remaining cards form the stock pile.
The object of the game is to capture cards from the table. A numeral card from ace (1) to nine captures another
card if the values add up to 10. For instance, a three captures a seven, a nine captures an ace, and a five captures a five. Tens and picture cards can only capture cards of the same rank, so a jack can only capture another jack. Suits do not matter when it comes to capturing cards, but they do when scoring (see below).
At your turn you play one card from your hand. If this card captures a card on the table you take them both, otherwise your card is added to the cards already on the table. Whether you captured or not, the top card of the stock is turned face up. If this card captures a card from the table you take both. Otherwise the stock card is added to the table. After this the turn passes to the next player.
Note that each card can only take a single card from the table.
- If the initial layout contains three kings, three queens, three jacks, three tens or three fives, then the fourth card of that rank captures all three matching cards.
- If the initial layout consists of four kings, four queens, four jacks, four tens or four fives, then the dealer automatically captures the four of a kind.
These rules are necessary so at the end of play, no cards are left on the table.
At the end of play, the cards captured by each player are scored according to these rules:
- Red 2-8: Face value
- Red 9-king: 10 points each
- Red aces: 20 points each
- Ace of spades: 30 points
The match ends when a player reaches 1000 points. The player with the most points wins the match.
Red Frog Black Frog (Gob Dum Gob Dang - กบดำกบแดง):
The only difference in this variant is the scoring:
- Black 2-9: Face value
- Black 10,J,Q,K: 10 points each
- Ace of spades: 50 points
All other cards are worthless
Crash (or 13-card Brag), 9-card Brag, 7-card Brag, and 6-card Brag.
In all these games, the object is to divide the cards in your hand in a number of 'Brag' hands, beating the Brag hands of your opponents:
- Prial: three cards of the same ranks, for instance three sevens. Three threes is the highest prial in Crash, then comes three aces, kings, queens, etc.
- Running Flush or Trotter: three consecutive cards of the same suit, 3-2-A is highest, then comes A-K-Q, K-Q-J, etc.
- Run: three consecutive cards of mixed suits, ranking as for running flushes
- Flush: three cards of the same suit, with aces high
- Pair: two cards of the same rank with any third card (aces high, the third card is used as a tie breaker)
The hands you make are automatically sorted with the best hand to the left and the leftover "dead wood" to the right.
After you are done each hand is compared in turn with the corresponding hands of your opponents, starting with the best (leftmost) hand of each player. The player with the best hand earns a point. If there is a tie for first place nobody receives a point.