Per poter misurare correttamente il livello di alcol, bisogna tenere in considerazione che il nostro organismo assorbe tutto l'alcol ingerito dopo circa 1 ora e che, essendo molto lento il suo metabolismo, resta in circolo per molte ore diminuendo pian piano (10 – 15 ml di alcol all'ora).
ATTENZIONE: Il calcolo qui proposto è basato su semplificazioni e si deve intendere solo indicativo del reale tasso alcolemico. Lo sviluppatore declina ogni responsabilità sull'utilizzo di queste stime.
The Breathometer™ App supports all Breathometer products including: the Original Breathometer and Breathometer Breeze™. Breathometer products transform your Android device into a Breathalyzer in seconds. Breeze connects to your Android product wirelessly through Bluetooth LE, the Original Breathometer connects through the headphone jack.
Breathometer combines our portable sensor technology with the power of your android device through our app to not only tell you your current Blood Alcohol Content, but how long before you are “Back to Zero™” or sober. The Breathometer App also lets you “Get Home Safe” by contacting local Cabs or requesting an Uber™.
Breathometer enables users to keep track of their alcohol consumption with our Activity menu—which assists casual, social drinkers to make more informed decisions regarding their health and wellness.
Simple, helpful, and relevant information when you need it. Breathometer products can also be shared, so you can assist your friends to make more informed decisions as well.
Your Breath. Your Life.
AlcoDroid also provides an estimate of your blood alcohol content (BAC) based on the drinks you've logged, plots your BAC development in a chart and indicates when you get below the legal limit or back to sobriety.
Widgets are available to display your current BAC on the home screen.
AlcoDroid also allows you to:
- show, edit and export your drink logbook
- chart your drinking habits daily, weekly or monthly
- display and export daily, weekly and monthly alcohol consumption statistics
- set your drinking goal (e.g. 21 standard drinks per week, SD/w) and see how your drinking matches the goal
- setup your own list of "drink presets" to log your drinks fast
- pin the most frequently used drinks to the main screen to log your drinks by two clicks
- share your status and BAC chart on Facebook, by e-mail etc
Supports US, imperial and metric units. Alcohol intake can be displayed in standard drinks (US, UK, CA, AU), grams or milliliters per week or day.
For feedback and support, visit AlcoDroid on Facebook.
Beer Friend is a handy app that calculates your BAC (Blood Alcohol Content) as well as counts the calories consumed for each beer that a user drinks (can have multiple users). All you have to do is provide a little information about yourself (gender, weight), and add your drinks into our app from a huge database of beers provided by BreweryDB through our easy user friendly search page. Track your stats of the beers you have drank over time. Add multiple users to see who has the lowest BAC after a night of drinking with your friends. Beer Friend even provides suggestions on how to burn off the calories from your recent drinking session!
List of features:
- BAC (Blood Alcohol Content) Calculator
- Calorie Calculator
- Lifetime Drinking stats
- Searchable database of beers with ABV and Calorie information
- Custom drinks
- Multiple drinkers
Alcohol Calculator estimates blood alcohol content (BAC) in promilles.
After adding alcoholic drinks and time when they were finished drinking it displays concentration of the alcohol in the blood, time when the level drops to allowable by law for driving and time when one is sober. You can set allowable level by country.
Set your weight and sex in the settings (as well as other preferences) and add drinks including time when they were finished drinking. Now you can also provide drinking duration (first tap on the button marks start of drinking, second allows to choose a drink after finishing it).
Application allows using metric units as well as those used in US or UK. It includes intoxication thresholds for many countries.
- up to three days of drinking history
- Current as well as maximum blood alcohol content may be displayed.
- adding drinks from predefined list (now you can manage the list and display it with one tap - one tap if drinking is started or long tap always)
- selecting volume and percentage from predefined list
- long press on drop down while creating drink to edit value
- there is a profile setting for metabolism speed
Note that the application tries to give as much accurate result as possible, but it can't guarantee any accuracy. To be sure of your real BAC use breathalyser.
Please email me your comments, bug reports or any other doubts about how the program works! Thank you for using the app!
Keywords: alcodroid alternative, alcohol tracker, bac, blood alcohol content, Drink Awareness, drink tracker, beer, wine, vodka, sober, drunk
- Calories, carbs and alcohol value of 150 most common beer brands in the US and the World
- Calories and Carbs in liquors, cocktails and mixed drinks.
- Calories and carbs in shooters
- General calories and carbs guide on beer,light beer, wine and liquors in different sizes such as 1 shot, 1 glass or 1 bottle
* Food Database Validated by Expert Nutritionists
* Add your own foods
* Save meals and add them instantly next time
* Nutrition tracking for several goals (e.g. weight loss & muscle development)
* More than a calorie counter: keep an eye on those carbs, proteins and fats as well
* Integrated with Virtuagym Fitness for home & gym workouts
* Earn rewards for eating healthy
WHAT MAKES VIRTUAGYM SPECIAL
- Our apps are made in cooperation with fitness clubs / gyms, personal trainers and expert nutritionists, making Virtuagym the most comprehensive solution for workouts & nutrition coaching on the market. We’re more than a calorie counter, it’s a complete ecosystem.
- We support nutrition plans for multiple goals, such as weight loss, maintaining weight and muscle build. It’s a calorie counter, protein counter, carb counter and fat counter in one, fully integrated with our fitness tracker app with complete virtual trainer workouts. With these apps, you can reach your goals faster than ever!
- We are one of the leading apps in the Health and Fitness category and have been featured in the Health and Fitness category in several countries worldwide.
- We are one of the first Food Tracker apps that use the Material Design guidelines by Google. This means the interface is very user friendly and intuitive.
VALIDATED FOOD DATABASE
Our food database is linked to several official food databases. These food databases are updated on a regular basis. The foods on this list have been validated by expert nutritionists.
FOR A VARIETY OF GOALS:
- Weight loss: focus on those calories to lose weight. Combine our calorie counter with exercising with Virtuagym Fitness and reach your goals!
- Maintaining weight: find the diet plan that’s right for you. You’ll get a balanced diet plan, with enough calories, carbs, proteins and fats.
- Gain weight: eat, eat, eat. Find out which foods help you to reach your goals.
- Building muscle: you’ll need protein. Lots of protein. Use our protein counter to see which foods are best for you.
DIFFERENT DIET PLANS:
We have diet plans for multiple goals. You can select your own diet plan (low carb, high protein, low calorie, whatever you want), and we provide you with your personal diet plan. Virtuagym Food comes with several diet plans:
- High Protein Diet
- Low Carb Diet
- Muscle Building Diet
- After Weight Loss Diet
- Custom: select your own percentages of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Another good thing about Virtuagym Food is that it can be used by vegetarians as well. You can eat whatever you want. Just keep an eye on the nutrients you eat. So if you are vegetarian, you can just stick to your own vegetarian diet plan with Food.
FULLY INTEGRATED WITH VIRTUAGYM FITNESS
- One account, access to everything you need
- Complete Workouts
- 3D-animated exercises
- Written exercise instructions
- Progress tracking: over 30 values available
Want the food database in your own language? Recommendations for the next version? Let us know! Feedback is always greatly appreciated. If you find a bug, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rating 1 star doesn’t help us to solve it.
Please rate us 5 stars, so we can keep improving our nutrition app :) We’re continuously working on new features. If you have any suggestions, let us know. If you want to stay updated, get useful fitness tips or if you need motivation: follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
*The blood alcohol content estimate provided by DroidBAC should not be used by individuals to decide whether or not to drive after drinking. Impairment can result from any amount of alcohol.*
Blood alcohol content calculations are based off the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- Create your own custom drinks
- Graph to see BAC over time
*For use in the United States only! Units used are United States customary units and 0.08 is the legal limit.*
Thanks for using my app!
Keywords: blood alcohol calculator, blood alcohol content, bac calculator, blood alcohol level, alcodroid alternative
Good for when you're zipping down the road with a few beers already down and you need a quick map to the next hash start location/time.
Email me with complaints/questions/comments/requests/bitches.
Also email me if you have some artistic skillz and would like to submit some help.
Built by Dave "FBS" Garred.
Calendar by "Dick in a Box".
Development help via "NFHN"
Some art by Claude "Hopper" Winborn (and various Washington artists)
This app is no longer supported.
It should (may) continue to work normally,
but may go belly-up at the worst possible
Don't blame me, I moved to Seattle and
can't support it anymore. I only left it up
because I didn't want to jam up those of
you that rely on it.
DFW Hash House Harriers calendar and more
Brought to you by:
Dave "FBS" Garred
Claude "Hopper" Winborn
Please send your complaints to Claude.