AlcoDroid also provides an estimate of your blood alcohol content (BAC) based on the drinks you've logged, plots your BAC development in a chart and indicates when you get below the legal limit or back to sobriety.
Widgets are available to display your current BAC on the home screen.
AlcoDroid also allows you to:
- show, edit and export your drink logbook
- chart your drinking habits daily, weekly or monthly
- display and export daily, weekly and monthly alcohol consumption statistics
- set your drinking goal (e.g. 21 standard drinks per week, SD/w) and see how your drinking matches the goal
- setup your own list of "drink presets" to log your drinks fast
- pin the most frequently used drinks to the main screen to log your drinks by two clicks
- share your status and BAC chart on Facebook, by e-mail etc
Supports US, imperial and metric units. Alcohol intake can be displayed in standard drinks (US, UK, CA, AU), grams or milliliters per week or day.
For feedback and support, visit AlcoDroid on Facebook.
Alcohol Calculator estimates blood alcohol content (BAC) in promilles.
After adding alcoholic drinks and time when they were finished drinking it displays concentration of the alcohol in the blood, time when the level drops to allowable by law for driving and time when one is sober. You can set allowable level by country.
Set your weight and sex in the settings (as well as other preferences) and add drinks including time when they were finished drinking. Now you can also provide drinking duration (first tap on the button marks start of drinking, second allows to choose a drink after finishing it).
Application allows using metric units as well as those used in US or UK. It includes intoxication thresholds for many countries.
- up to three days of drinking history
- Current as well as maximum blood alcohol content may be displayed.
- adding drinks from predefined list (now you can manage the list and display it with one tap - one tap if drinking is started or long tap always)
- selecting volume and percentage from predefined list
- long press on drop down while creating drink to edit value
- there is a profile setting for metabolism speed
Note that the application tries to give as much accurate result as possible, but it can't guarantee any accuracy. To be sure of your real BAC use breathalyser.
Please email me your comments, bug reports or any other doubts about how the program works! Thank you for using the app!
Keywords: alcodroid alternative, alcohol tracker, bac, blood alcohol content, Drink Awareness, drink tracker, beer, wine, vodka, sober, drunk
The Breathometer™ App supports all Breathometer products including: the Original Breathometer and Breathometer Breeze™. Breathometer products transform your Android device into a Breathalyzer in seconds. Breeze connects to your Android product wirelessly through Bluetooth LE, the Original Breathometer connects through the headphone jack.
Breathometer combines our portable sensor technology with the power of your android device through our app to not only tell you your current Blood Alcohol Content, but how long before you are “Back to Zero™” or sober. The Breathometer App also lets you “Get Home Safe” by contacting local Cabs or requesting an Uber™.
Breathometer enables users to keep track of their alcohol consumption with our Activity menu—which assists casual, social drinkers to make more informed decisions regarding their health and wellness.
Simple, helpful, and relevant information when you need it. Breathometer products can also be shared, so you can assist your friends to make more informed decisions as well.
Your Breath. Your Life.
- Calories, carbs and alcohol value of 150 most common beer brands in the US and the World
- Calories and Carbs in liquors, cocktails and mixed drinks.
- Calories and carbs in shooters
- General calories and carbs guide on beer,light beer, wine and liquors in different sizes such as 1 shot, 1 glass or 1 bottle
Good for when you're zipping down the road with a few beers already down and you need a quick map to the next hash start location/time.
Email me with complaints/questions/comments/requests/bitches.
Also email me if you have some artistic skillz and would like to submit some help.
Built by Dave "FBS" Garred.
Calendar by "Dick in a Box".
Development help via "NFHN"
Some art by Claude "Hopper" Winborn (and various Washington artists)
This app is no longer supported.
It should (may) continue to work normally,
but may go belly-up at the worst possible
Don't blame me, I moved to Seattle and
can't support it anymore. I only left it up
because I didn't want to jam up those of
you that rely on it.
DFW Hash House Harriers calendar and more
Brought to you by:
Dave "FBS" Garred
Claude "Hopper" Winborn
Please send your complaints to Claude.