Access American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) Guidelines on your mobile device at the point-of-care with intuitive and quick navigation and use built-in interactive tools such as diagnosis and treatment algorithms. AGA continuously develops and updates clinical guidelines and more guidelines will be added to the app successively. Currently, the app contains these guidelines:
- Management of Acute Diverticulitis
- Drug Therapy for Crohn’s
- Hepatitis B Reactivation
- Diagnosis and Management of Lynch Syndrome
- Medical Management of Microscopic Colitis
- Pancreatic Cysts
- Colonoscopy After Polypectomy — IBS Drug Management
- Role of Upper-GI Biopsies in the Evaluation of Dyspepsia in the Absence of Mucosal Lesions
The app allows users to bookmark pages, add notes on key information, and easily share the app with colleagues.
AGA clinical guidelines help you practice evidence-based medicine.