- Plano informativo del metro de Bilbao
- Localizador de estaciones cercanas gracias al GPS o introduciendo una dirección de forma manual.
- Calculador de rutas mostrando la ruta más rápida o más facil en función del número de transbordos realizados.
- Información de las estaciones por linea.
Please download the newer Augmented Views - Traffic App. This is the older 1.* version.
The newer version (2.*) has a much improved user interface and functionality.
Click on "View more Applications" and install the 2nd app listed.
Now it can works with other countries apart from Italy!!!
If looking at a landscape you are wondering which are the names of Italian villages, hamlets or cities in front of you, then Panoramita is the app for you.
In fact, it will be sufficient to look through the screen of your smartphone to discover the names of the places intriguing you and determine the distance between you and them.
You will be able to take some pictures of your landscapes enriched with the names of near places, your position and your altitude at the moment of the picture, the compass orientation.
You will be able to share your pictures too.
The setting menu will allow you to set up each characteristic of the app.
It will be possible to set Panoramita search range through your smartphone volume keys and view the places starting from your position up to a 40Km maximum distance. As an alternative, it will be possible to specify the minimum distance from which starting the display of places through the setting menu.
Panoramita uses an AR proprietary engine: the app is fully independent from external libraries.
Currently the archive contains:
60422 places (all Italian cities)
4089 Italian mountains
This version permits to buy access to other countries apart from Italy.
This is the mappa map for Bilbao, the capital of Vizcaya in the Basque Country, Spain. The city is situated on the banks of the Nervión, a tidal river.
There are loads of museums: Guggenheim Museum, Museo de Bellas Artes (Museum of Fine Art), Basque Museum (Euskal Museoa), La Ría Maritime Museum, Museo Taurino (Bullfighting Museum), Museo Diocesano de Arte Sacro (Museum of Sacred Art) and the Museo de Reproducciones Artísticas (Museum of Artistic Reproductions).
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Bilbao, Spain:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Bilbao now!
More from developer
Choose on Bella Umbria all solutions for your stay and book now!