Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
* 100% offline and up-to-date, because the map data comes from the OpenStreetMap project.
* Browse the map on different zoom levels.
* Display your current location on the map.
* Find streets by name, but also other points of interest like attractions, museums, hotels, and many more.
* In the premium edition you can also sort points of interest by their distance and apply other search filters.
* Select the elements visible on the map.
Junaio is the most advanced mobile augmented reality browser. It’s a fast and easy way to discover your world. Find local events, offers and listings; scan QR codes and barcodes to get instant access to additional information; unlock augmented content on images and objects to play games or experience new virtual interactions.
Ever felt lost or bored, even in your own city?
✔ Is there a new film or exhibition in town?
Where is the nearest ATM, taxi or subway station? What’s the best place for dinner tonight? Junaio is the mobile companion you need to get around.
Do you have difficult time navigation through life in maps or lists?
✔ Junaio uses state-of-the-Art Augmented Reality technology to display all available information exactly where it belongs – your point of view.
Do you wish you could just scan everything like a QR code?
✔ Use the Scan View to scan QR codes and to get instant access to product information, and web pages. Or use visual search to discover content in AR enabled images.
Tired of downloading different apps all the time??
✔ Junaio combines content from popular apps like eBay classifieds, Valpak, Foursquare, Instagram, Eventbrite, and many more in just a single application. Easily browse all available junaio channels and get real-time updates on all your favorite content.
Want to try something new every day?
✔ Entertainment is just a swipe away. Discover AR Games, Quizzes and other exciting content - updated constantly. With over 1500 existing and about 100 new channels per month, you’ll never run out of new stuff to check out.
Junaio is now also compatible with Cardboard through the experimental settings (Junaio menu > Settings > Stereo mode)
Download Junaio now and explore your world of Augmented Reality.
Please let us know what you think! Say hello to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Comments about Junaio ***
✔ The way you can see stuff in 3D makes it awesome. – Bernando
✔ Works well and the 3D rendering is awesome. It’s amazing how 3D appears over your desk and you can interact with it. Cool! – ferdy182
✔ Seeing the augmented reality for the first time was a magical experience – it´s like there is a hologram in your living room. The app was very simple and made it easy to load augmented content with the “scan” button. There was not need to search, just point and click. – WonderBreadMan
Find out our offline maps!
Beautifull and light (~5 MB) offline maps of Milan and surroundings.
Find out Amerigo!
A revolutionary system that suggest you what to do and where to go based on your context (hour of the day, position, weather, ..)
This is what you can find:
- over 1200 detailed points of interest
- where to eat and drink
- spare time
- weather forecast
This is what you can do:
- book a restaurant or a hotel from the App
- find what you need with a smart search engine
- locate a place on the map and get directions
- use the App everywhere in offline mode
- share contents with your friends
- get free updates when you are connected to the internet
The Universal Exposition of Milan will see the visitor at the center of a ground-breaking, innovative and participatory experience. Visitors to Expo Milano 2015 from May 1 through October 31, 2015, will be the focus of a new format and have an opportunity to discover the participating countries through their culture, food excellence and architectural innovation and technology.
Interested in participating in the experience first-hand? Download this app in order to:
• Receive daily updates on the World Expo and its key players.
• Find out what is happening in all of the cities throughout Italy. Learn about events, concerts, lectures, tastings, festivals, shows, conferences and workshops. Check out the many activities open to the public and initiatives designed for kids.
• Access thematic content and information about the World Expo.
• Explore the site and view images of Exhibition Hall designs.
• View the images gallery and videos dedicated to the World Expo.
• Buy Expo tickets and book other exclusive services.
Der CITYGUIDE Milano bietet seinen Nutzern jederzeit aktuelle Informationen über die Stadt und alles, was dort passiert.
Neben einem ausführlichen Branchenbuch für die lokale Wirtschaft, gibt es Einblicke in die Stadt, wichtige Termine vor Ort und lokale Wettervorhersagen. Das Angebot wird in Zukunft sukzessive ausgebaut.
In order to make sure you can enjoy all that the city has to offer, we are making available, free of charge, the innovative instrument “Eventi Milano” (Milan Events). This application provides constantly updated information on events happening in Milan and is personalized based on your preferences.
You can search the events by category (Exhibitions, Music, Theatre and Dance, Sport, Fairs and Congresses, A lot more) and by place (around your position or an address), with the possibility to select your favorite dates.
For further information you can consult our Tourism Portal “www.tourism.milan.it”.
HOW THE APPLICATION WORKS
The MAPS, GEOLOCAL and INFO functions will help you plan a comprehensive, customised visit.
Maps. The interactive map enables you to roam through the streets of the city and select the itineraries’ attractions in order to view specific contents.
Geolocal. By enabling the geolocation app on your device you can obtain information on how to get to every attraction: distance from one’s location and travel time.
Note. This function is only enabled with an active Internet connection and geolocation app.
Info. The “INFO” icon brings up in-depth contents for very attraction from the portal www.tourism.milan.it.
Note. This function is only enabled with an active Internet connection.
The itineraries are presented by means of an information sheet and an image gallery.
Enjoy my Milan will be always available on your smartphone and it will be useful for:
- those who live in Milan and want to get the best from their city,
- those who just visit Milan for a couple of days and want to enjoy this city not as a tourist but as a real local!
All the contents are also available offline so that it is possible to access the maps and the information even when internet connectivity is not available.
The main features of this application are:
- Lifestyle guide of Milan (in Italian and English) organized into categories and maps.
- Regular updates of the newest places collected into the category “New in Milan”.
- Special category “Open of Sunday” with a collection of the best places where to spend Sunday in Milan without losing time in the hunt for an open café or museum.
- Photos, opening time, range of prices, website and brief description of each point of interest.
- Display more than one category on the map.
- Positioning map to find the places closest to you and directions for each point of interest.
- Save points of interest in the "Favorites" or share them on your Facebook page.
- Search engine.
- Weather Forecast of Milan.
Enjoy this app, enjoy my Milan!
This is very useful for those who live in Milano and all the tourists that looking for the city guide.
- Local news
- City Map with top attractions (available offline)
- Information on restaurants, bars, pubs and hotels in Milan.
- Public Transport (Atm, subway, Trenitalia)
- Local Weather
- Travel Info (main sights, history, geography, climate, monuments and main sights)
- Most useful Link
What can you do:
You can plan your visit starting from the Map or the Guide section
You can use online or offline mapping
You will find what you need thanks to the Search section
You can discover what is around you
You can choose one of our suggested tour
You can build up and save your guide with your notes and your photos
You can share with your friends your favorites
The guide contains:
• 17 tours by foot or by car through the town and its surroundings Each tour with photos, an important selection of points of interest geolocalized on the map
• 362 points of interest: monuments , streets, areas, gardens, churches to discover and to visit. Each with address, underground stop, description, map, opening hours, admission, available facilities, nearest underground station
• 261 places to eat from the cheapest to the most luxury restaurant with our reviews, rating , opening days, cuisine, price , credit cards accepted, animals allowed
• 255 places to stay: hotels, bed&breakfast, residence, camping, farmholidays with our reviews, rating, nearest underground station, opening period , price , credit cards accepted, parking
• 410 recommended addresses for shopping, nightlife, wellness, sport, activities. You will find where you can have a break and try an excellent ice-cream or a coffee. You are looking for a gift? check in our list.
• 175 information, news, suggestions to prepare your trip and get around Milan. All you need to know gastronomic specialities, history, Arts, books, cinema, music, parks, opportunities for children and the best events
Places and addresses of this Guide were selected from the Publisher (with the exception of those with a different label) and they fit its quality standards
All data were checked before publication, but since they change very frequently, the Publisher suggest to check them before leaving.
The Publisher anyway will not be responsable for damages, misunderstandings, delays related to information published in this guide.
Now it can works with other countries apart from Italy!!!
If looking at a landscape you are wondering which are the names of Italian villages, hamlets or cities in front of you, then Panoramita is the app for you.
In fact, it will be sufficient to look through the screen of your smartphone to discover the names of the places intriguing you and determine the distance between you and them.
You will be able to take some pictures of your landscapes enriched with the names of near places, your position and your altitude at the moment of the picture, the compass orientation.
You will be able to share your pictures too.
The setting menu will allow you to set up each characteristic of the app.
It will be possible to set Panoramita search range through your smartphone volume keys and view the places starting from your position up to a 40Km maximum distance. As an alternative, it will be possible to specify the minimum distance from which starting the display of places through the setting menu.
Panoramita uses an AR proprietary engine: the app is fully independent from external libraries.
Currently the archive contains:
60422 places (all Italian cities)
4089 Italian mountains
This version permits to buy access to other countries apart from Italy.
Do you know what you are looking for or do you have a "code"? Just type it into the search box at the top and let Wikitude augment your world.
Bring print media to life with additional augmented content including videos, animations, 3D models, Facebook and “Buy Now” buttons.
Scan selected magazines, newspapers, ads, brochures, packaging and much much more.
Want to use Wikitude’s award winning technology in your own app, brand, or agency campaign? Visit us at www.wikitude.com to find out more!
We’re constantly optimizing Wikitude for the best possible user experience on as many platforms and devices as possible. If you’ve found a severe issue, please let us know about it at email@example.com. Please let us know your device type and OS version number.
Wikitude requires Internet access, compass, accelerometer, rear facing camera, openGL 2.0+ and at least Android 4. For precise location fetching also "Google Play services" app must be installed, which usually comes preinstalled on your Android phone.
The app is free and available to everyone.
• The home page’s complete list of flights provides detailed and real time departure and arrival information: flight status, scheduled and actual landing and takeoff times, flight duration, baggage claim, check-in and gate areas, local weather conditions and currency.
• MyFlight Planner helps passengers plan their travels through push notifications that show flight status, check-in and gate openings; an interactive map locates the user’s position and calculates the route and time to reach the airport.
• Shops&Food provides a complete and updated list of the airport’s shops and food outlets and features the offers available in each store. With the MyShopping function, users can create their own list of "favorite" sales points.
• QRCode reader enables users to interact with the airport and access exclusive offers and services.
• Other features include comprehensive maps of the entire airport, baggage regulations, information for passengers with reduced mobility, airport service information, directions to the airport and where to park, weather forecasts and an e-shop.
The 2.0 version of the application is enriched with an exclusive set of traffic and transport information services and new content to better live Milan Malpensa airport.
Tramite il GPS (o la rete wi-fi e mobile) l'Applicazione riuscirà a trovare tutti i Punti di Interesse turistici di Milano (monumenti, musei, parchi, spazi espositivi ecc..).
Sono più di 500 i Punti di Interesse consultabili, con le relative descrizioni, foto, curiosità, informazioni ecc.. il tutto off-line e senza avere bisogno di una connessione ad internet!
L'App, curata in ogni minimo dettaglio, permette al viaggiatore di scegliere 2 modalità di viaggio differenti:
- Tour Guidato: in questa modalità è possibile creare un proprio itinerario di viaggio personalizzato. L'utente potrà scegliere la modalità di viaggio (in bici o a piedi), cercare una stazione di bike Sharing se sprovvisto di bici, inserire i luoghi di interesse da visitare durante il proprio viaggio e ovviamente selezionare una destinazione. Una volta calcolato il percorso migliore l'App guiderà il viaggiatore passo passo fino a destinazione. Segnalando tutti i PDI turistici sul percorso.
- Giro Libero: in questa modalità l'utente potrà conoscere tutti i luoghi di interesse turistico nelle vicinanze in maniera automatica.
Ogni viaggio sarà registrato localmente, saranno calcolate varie statistiche come i km percorsi, il tempo impiegato, la velocità media del viaggiatore, i numero di luoghi visitati e molto altro. In questo modo l'utente potrà avere sempre con se un ricordo dei viaggi più belli e interessanti. Nella sezione myWorld l'utente potrà visualizzare, oltre ai propri viaggi, anche la lista dei luoghi preferiti, dei luoghi "odiati", oltre a tante altre statistiche personali.
Inoltre è possibile trovare tutti i Bike Sharing Point, nei quali è possibile noleggiare una bicicletta, e tutte le piste ciclabili di Milano. MilanoCity Tour è completamente personalizzabile, infatti è possibile scegliere tra 8 temi differenti e cambiare la propria foto da visualizzare sulla mappa, la modalità di viaggio ecc..
Milano CityTour diventerà il tuo migliore compagno di viaggio!
L’App mobile di Osterie del Gusto è gratuita e facile da utilizzare:
Cerca l’Osteria che fa per te
Prenota pranzi e cene presso le Osterie del circuito direttamente dal tuo smartphone
Consulta le proposte di menu
Resta aggiornato sugli eventi delle Osterie
Visualizza su mappa la posizione dell’Osteria
Raggiungi l’Osteria attraverso il sistema di navigazione guidata
A fascinating location between Tuscany, Umbria and Lazio, lying on a panoramic spot where nature, silence and colors create a wonderful scenery.
Nine rooms and eleven apartments disposed in four villas are the crowning touch of the property stretching over 27 acres of organic vineyards and olive grows.
Every little spot of this country resort exudes harmony, heirloom, experience and attention to detail: from the rooms to the relaxation room, from the apartments to the fitness area and the swimming pool, from the gourmet restaurant to the winery.
You will be welcomed in a clean and calm environment, where hospitality is pristine, warm and discreet.
This is a free App from Nasco Hotel, which is situated in the heart of Milan, surrounded by numerous trendy and lively meeting places, restaurants and bars; along the most tree lined street that leads from the highways to Sforzesco Castle; 300 meters from Milanocity fair and MICO-Europe’s largest congress hall; with free shuttle service connection to the new Rho fair grounds for the most important events.
The App will enrich, inform and entertain our guests during their stay in Milan.
*You may book a room at our hotel in real time with the best available rates
*You will be informed about the hotel and its services- Gps indications and other information
*You will receive news about Milan
* You will have a guide for arts and events in Milan
* As App Guests you will receive special exclusive offers
Nasco Hotel will envelop you in a relaxed and cosy atmosphere that only an owner managed hotel can guarantee.
Practical, easy and safe to arrive by car (underground garage available); practical and easy to reach the city center (public transport stops in front of the hotel).
Particular care is dedicated to the breakfast buffet, to the rich evening appetizers, and to our hot and cold offerings at lunch and dinner that are available in the comfort of our hotel.
The Agriturismo is on a top of a hill (400 msl) 13 km far from Città di Castello, ideally situated to visit the most famous Umbrian and Tuscan towns and villages.
In the nearhood of 40 km you will get to Assisi, Perugia, Gubbio, Trasimeno Lake, Cortona, Arezzo, Sansepolcro.
Just in front of us there is Montone an enchanting medioeval village, reachable by foot .
From il Sarale is possible to have walking or biking tours and even morning running lovers will be satisfied!
If you like is possible to joint us picking up our olives, milking our goats, knowing the secrets to make honey…or have fun in making homemade pasta and bread with some easy cooking lessons!
Our homemade dinner changes everyday as the season and the products of our farm or from the nearby farms give us.
In the summer time you can enjoy dinner in the outdoor terrace, have a lazy walk in the refreshing pinewood (with tables and hammocks), relax in the swimming pool or playing ping-pong…or visit the small farm with donkeys, pigs, goats and chickens.
At your disposal we have the big living room with tv set and children corner, reading room with a stone fireplace and kettle for your tea and coffee, free internet wireless.
We take a special care of environment even by choosing ecobuilding-materials and restoring old traditional fornitures, all the energy is from renewable sources.
In our rooms, all situated in the main “casale” you will be able to rest, read and study, enjoying an always changing and astonishing view: from the intense red sunrise lighting up Montone (listed among “Italy’s most beautiful villages”) to the violet sunset wrapping the small village of Santa Maria Tiberina and the hills of Tifernati.
The old restored furnitures, the iron and wooden beds of farm houses, will give your stay the savour of old times and the coazyness of a family house.The apartments are in the old tobacco drying room that has been completely renovated in 2010 in the typical Umbrian style. The use of traditional and ecological materials, the adoption of energy saving techniques and the exclusive use of renewable energy mean that the structure is environmentally sustainable.
Guests staying in our apartments can decide whether or not to use the services of the agriturismo: breakfast and dinner.
Bed linen, heating, electricity, intermet wireless are included in the price.
Night for person in a double room ensuite € 30/35 b&b
Night for person in a double room ensuite € 45/50 half board
7 night for one person in apartment € 175,00
Gestito direttamente dalla famiglia Valentini, l’hotel dispone di camere singole, doppie, triple e quadruple, anche comunicanti, ideali per soggiorni di famiglie numerose o gruppi di amici.
Tutte le camere sono dotate di bagno, tv color con ricezione satellitare, telefono, frigo, phon, aria condizionata autonoma e balcone. Inoltre per i piccoli ospiti, l’hotel dispone di cullette, seggioloni, giochi in spiaggia per bambini e biciclette con seggiolini.
Il servizio spiaggia è incluso nel prezzo e comprende un ombrellone, due sdraio e l’uso di cabina.
L’hotel mette a disposizione gratuitamente le proprie biciclette per effettuare salutari pedalate sulla pista ciclabile, situata sullo splendido lungomare a solo due passi.
Infine per rendere la vacanza veramente indimenticabile, si organizzano delle escursioni nel vicino entroterra piceno con la possibilità di acquistare i prodotti tipici locali più rinomati come vino , olio, salumi e prodotti freschi come le olive all’ascolana.
Located on a hilltop, in a particularly favorable position, leaving behind the woods and forests of the Apennines overlooking the most beautiful valley of Umbria bordered by Assisi, Gubbio, Perugia, Spello and Montefalco.
"The restaurant of Il Melograno is a repository of the best Umbrian cuisine, simple processing, exhilarating in taste and palate satisfaction.
Everything is carefully chosen: the ingredients are those produced or purchased directly from local farmers of proven reliability and absolute security. In the kitchen you will not find cooks devoted to experiments or interpretations of dishes and recipes.
Will you surprise the experienced older ladies who still roll the dough by hand, who prepare and process the plates according to the teaching received from grandmothers and mothers.
Nothing seems to have changed in the pasta, in soups, in the roasts cooked in a wood fire, in the typical "torta al testo" and many other delights."
Il Melograno is plunged in the most flourishing nature of Umbria and it enjoys of many possibilities: trips, visits, freedom to look around or experiencing farming, breeding and much more.
Moreover the structure is a stone's throw from the most evocative localities such as: Perugia, Assisi, Spello, Gubbio, Todi, Norcia, Trasimeno Lake, Torgiano and many other places, monuments and sites where trips can be organized on demand.
Il Melograno is a hour and a half far from Rome and Florence, 20 minutes far from Todi and Spoleto and only 10 minutes from Perugia, Assisi and S. Francesco Airport.
How to reach Il Melograno:
From the North: A1 Firenze-Roma gate Validichiana direction Perugia. Drive along E45 towards Cesena. Gate Ancona-Valfabbrica. You will find sign posts for Agriturismo Il Melograno. From the South: a1 Firenze-Roma gate Orte direction Terni. Before Terni E45 direction Cesena. Gate Ancona-Valfabbrica. You will find sign posts for Agriturismo Il Melograno.