• View the status of all running services on the server
• Add and edit accounts and distribution lists
• View graphs and reports for MTA count / volume and anti-virus / anti-spam activity
• View graphs and reports for all advanced statistics such as io, cpu and mysql
• Check mail queues for all mta servers, move messages to and from the hold queue, re-queue messages, delete messages from any queue or flush the entire queue
• Check the account quota usage for all accounts on the server
• View the list of active sessions
• View account mailboxes by delegated authentication (without the account's password)
• Export Quotas, Active Sessions and Mail Queues to CSV
• Search with saved admin searches
• Do all of the above and much more on multiple Zimbra servers simultaneously
In addition, you can set up notifications that periodically check various parameters on any of your Zimbra servers, and notify you immediately when any of them are exceeded.
Examples of such notifications would be:
• Check the server every 15 minutes for any locked out accounts
• Check the server every day for 10 or more inactive accounts
The app also includes a widget that monitors all services on any of your Zimbra servers and notifies you immediately if any of them were to go down.
Please read http://goo.gl/s3ZRw for instructions on configuring the app with your server.
ZDrive lets you to save all your files to your Zimbra account's Briefcase, so you can securely access them from anywhere and share them with others.
✔ Upload files to your server directly from your Android device
✔ Use the ZDrive app to access your photos, documents, videos, music and other files stored in your Zimbra Briefcase on your device
✔ Share your files with other apps on your device. Attach files to emails and post pictures directly to your Facebook or Twitter timelines
✔ Upload multiple files shared from other apps directly into your Zimbra Briefcase
✔ Take pictures, capture videos and record voice memos from the app and seamlessly sync them to your Briefcase
✔ Share your files and folders with other users on your Zimbra server
✔ Access files other users on your server have shared with you
✔ Built-in rich text editor for quick and easy editing of Zimbra documents on the go
✔ Collaborate and author documents with multiple users
✔ View and manage document versions and history, refer or switch to previous versions
✔ Cache files locally and access them when you are offline
✔ Search and sort your documents to quickly find what you are looking for
✔ Tag documents, filter documents by tag
✔ Never lose your files again, automcatically back them up to your Briefcase with ZDrive
✔ Supports multiple accounts on multiple servers
✔ Works with both community and Network editions of Zimbra version 6 and above
ZCal does not rely on CalDav or Excange ActiveSync protocols unlike other calendar sync apps, and uses native Zimbra API's instead. This allows ZCal to work equally well with both Network and Community editions of Zimbra server without compromising on features.
✔ Two-way calendar sync - Server to device and device to server
✔ Multiple Calendars - Each calendar appears with its own colour in the Calendar app
✔ Supports shared and multilevel (sub) calendar folders
✔ Supports recurring events and event exceptions
✔ Supports syncing to multiple accounts / servers
✔ Support for self-signed SSL certificates
✔ Configurable - Choose sync frequency, Calendars to sync, and other options under sync settings
✔ Comprehensive support for Zimbra Calendar fields, including Attendees, Location, Privacy, Status, Recurrence, Reminders and detailed descriptions.
✔ Encrypts stored passwords
* Setting up ZCal on your device - http://goo.gl/4sjo7J
* Importing existing Calendars into Zimbra - http://goo.gl/9s99A3
* Filter / choose Calendars to display and sync in the Calendar app - http://goo.gl/y2c4u1
* Android 4.1 (JellyBean) / Samsung Galaxy S4 users will have to install the workaround app if accounts disappear on reboot: http://goo.gl/lqNuGs
* Installing on SD Card is not supported, as Android does not support sync adapters installed on SD card and will remove accounts on reboot.
* Android 4.4 (KitKat) users will also have to install the workaround app if accounts disappear on reboot: http://goo.gl/lqNuGs
* Please report bugs at our support email address below. Feedback is always welcome.
* This app works best with the Google Calendar app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.calendar
Easy automatic setup for popular email services:
Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, FastMail, Apple mail services (@me.com / @mac.com), GMX, AOL, and more. Recognizes mail accounts hosted at Google Apps, Yahoo BizMail, and others.
Works with many other email services via standard Internet email protocols (IMAP, POP3, SMTP).
IMAP push mail (instant incoming email delivery) for those servers that support the IDLE extension (Gmail, GMX, AOL… not supported by Yahoo).
Microsoft Exchange is supported via IMAP or EWS:
Exchange (EWS) accounts provide access to server side contacts (personal and global, with search), and Calendar sync. Recognizes mail accounts hosted at Office 365 and Exchange Online.
Plays well with other email apps that you may be using to access your IMAP or EWS mailbox. Uses existing folder structure, can synchronize drafts, sent, and deleted messages.
Widgets (message counts, message list).
Swiping in message list (actions) and between messages.
Can save attachments as files.
Message auto-fit (like in Gmail).
Rich text formatting when writing messages (including embedding images, in the signature too).
Android Wear (4.3+).
OAUTH2 for Gmail (Google's preferred, "more secure" authentication method).
Integration with Tasker (change settings, trigger mail check, message based events).
Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant, DashClock Widget.
Lots of settings to configure the application just the way *you* would like. Separate settings for WiFi and mobile connections.
Backup and restore of app and account settings via Dropbox, OneDrive, Box.com, Google Drive.
This is the Lite version, which is limited to two accounts, no identities, and adds a promo signature to all outgoing messages with a link to the program's web site.
You can add more than two accounts, use identites, and remove the promo signature by purchasing the Pro Unlocker app here on Play.
English, Arabic, Czech, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
You can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ZCard does not rely on CardDav or Excange ActiveSync protocols unlike other contact sync apps, and uses native Zimbra API's instead. This allows ZCard to support additional features like tags and multiple address books, and to work equally well with both Network and Community editions of Zimbra server without compromising on features.
✔ Two-way contacts sync - Server to device and device to server
✔ Multiple address book support - Each address book appears under the People / Contacts app under a group of the same name
✔ Tag support - Tagged contacts appear in the People / Contacts app under groups of the same name
✔ GAL sync: Automatically sync the server's Global Address List with your device. Easily look up contact information for any account on the server from any app on the device.
✔ Supports address books shared from another account
✔ Supports multi-level address books (Address book within an address book)
✔ Supports syncing to multiple accounts / servers
✔ Support for self-signed certificates
✔ Filtering - Filter contacts to display in the People / Contacts app by Address book or tag
✔ Configurable - Choose sync frequency, and other options under sync settings
✔ Supports all Zimbra address book fields, including nicknames, multiple phones, email addresses, IM addresses, physical addresses, company/job title, URLs, birthday, anniversaries and notes. Competing contact sync apps that rely on the CardDAV or Exchange ActiveSync protocols only support a subset of these fields.
✔ Supports two-way sync of high-res contact photos / avatars
✔ Encrypts stored passwords
* Setting up ZCard on your device - http://goo.gl/4sjo7J
* Importing existing phone contacts into Zimbra - http://goo.gl/9s99A3
* Filter / choose contacts to display in the People app - http://goo.gl/y2c4u1
* Initial GAL sync might take a while, please be patient
* For Android 2.2 (Froyo) and 2.3 (Gingerbread) devices, all fields will be viewable but may not be editable in the default contacts app. You will have to use an app like Contacts Editor Free (http://goo.gl/udAkBV) to edit them.
* Android 4.1 (JellyBean) / Samsung Galaxy S4 users will have to install the workaround app if accounts disappear on reboot: http://goo.gl/PKev1Y
* HTC One users please check this link first: http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=HTC_Sense_issue
* Installing on SD Card is not supported, as Android does not support sync adapters installed on SD card and will remove accounts on reboot.
* users: Please note that some S5 devices come with a broken contacts app that crashes when opening a contact synced by this app. Please report any crashes to Samsung. As a workaround, you can install an AOSP version of the contacts app, available here: http://goo.gl/n3MiqQ
* Android 4.4 (KitKat) users will also have to install the workaround app if accounts disappear on reboot: http://goo.gl/PKev1Y
* Please report bugs at our support email address below. Feedback is always welcome.
myMail keeps your mail securely in one place. It makes communication fast, light and mobile-friendly. Our app allows you to preview, read, reply and forward your messages as well as to add and view attachments. All you need is your email login and password and the mail app is ready to use.
myMail supports all popular email services:
— Google Mail (Gmail, Google Apps for Business and Education)
— Microsoft (Hotmail, MSN mail, MS Outlook, Office 365 and Live)
— Yahoo mail (previously, ymail)
— Apple (iCloud, me.com, mac.com)
— My Mail mobile email (my.com)
myMail automatically sets up IMAP, POP and SMTP settings for most host domains and includes support for the majority of corporate email servers such as Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange where IMAP and SMTP are enabled.
✻ Real-time push notifications for your mail account which can be customised to better fit your work-life schedule
✻ Navigate easily through your inbox with menu icons and contacts’ avatars as part of your conversation
✻ Search through local and server contacts (Gmail, MSN Hotmail, Outlook and Live) with search suggestions as you type
✻ Browse files directly from the mail app to include as attachments
✻ Create a unique email signature
✻ Organise your mailbox by flagging, moving to spam or deleting your messages
✻ Clear layout and design
✻ ActiveSync protocol supported
There’s more! Sign up at MY.COM for a short new e-mail address and access these exclusive features (and yes, it’s free!):
✻ Add, delete, label and manage folders
✻ Create filters to organise your messages e.g. by sender
Our email application is optimised for you smartphone and tablet.
What our users really say:
— No fuss, no hassle, great free android email app and an attachment reader to view photos.
— Really convenient! I could sign in to Windows Live Hotmail, Google mail, Yahoo and AOL mail within one email application for Android.
— Loving it! Simultaneous access to my hotm account and googlemail!
— I am able to separate and stay up-to-date with my personal and work Outlook Hotmail mailbox, awesome :)
— Best e-mail client which also works well as an email attachment opener.
— I don’t use two separate apps (yahoo mail and gmail app), both email accounts in one mailbox app now.
Email security is our key priority. Our app uses OAuth authentication to sign in to Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook accounts and does not request users’ credentials. Instead, access to users’ data is required directly from Microsoft and Google websites, which ensures a secure e-mail login.
EWS protocol is not supported yet however keep an eye on future updates.
If a sign in problem occurs on your device, send details to email@example.com including your email address, IMAP, POP or SMTP email settings and we will resolve the issue.
Follow myMail to find out all about the upcoming updates and cool features at: www.facebook.com/mymail.official
* WARNING *
Project is stalled by now (not dead, just stalled).
There are known problems with Android 4.1+ and Zimbra 8, we're aware of it and it will be fixed as soon as possible but no schedule can be given right now.
Thanks for your comprehension.
The missing link for Zimbra™ and Google Android™ users. Synchronize all of your contacts, calendars and tasks on your SmartPhone over the air, wherever you are and whenever you want.
Works for Zimbra NE/OSE and also ISP/Hosting services such as :
"Soon to be r/w" version ;)
* Fully rewritten for a better evolution;
* Sync contacts, calendars and tasks;
* GAL sync;
* Task manager supplied;
* Notifications and reminders;
* Selectable items to sync;
* and many more enhancements here and there ...
• View, edit and create your documents directly in your Zimbra Briefcase
• Create professional diagrams with rich style with your finger tip
• Apply transition effects and run animations on your presentation
• Simple and intuitive user interface optimized for your smartphone and tablet
• Fast to open and scroll
• Mobile-friendly editing menu
• Insert various objects (Support to insert video clip)
• High rendering quality and compatibility
• Add annotation, memo and highlight on PDF file
• Support to save as PDF
• Optimized file management on mobile devices
• New documents with templates
* File Manager
Optimized file management and UX make it easy to perform common tasks such as multi-selection, open, rename, search, copy, delete, and send. Quick and easy access to the recent files list enables you to find recently edited documents conveniently.
* Template Download
ThinkFree supports a PC-like experience so that user can not only create new documents with templates but also download more than 40 kinds of extra templates from an online server for free.
* Edit Menu
Intuitive UI and optimized UX provide a PC-like editing experience, making it easy and convenient to perform edit tasks.
* Insert Objects
The option to insert various objects allows you to create unique documents. You can insert tables, shapes, drawings and video clips with the best UX. A library of 23 images, 36 shapes, 8 line styles, and 12 charts helps you create professional looking documents.
* Rendering Quality
Compatible with respect to 3D shapes, high quality figures and renders various object effects such as neon, shadow, and reflection. It also displays smart art that is compatible with MS Office.
• Dynamic & visual effects
• Inserting video clips
• Slide note
• Inserting annotations on PDF
• Numeric keyboard & easy calculation
• PC-like functions
• Various fonts
• Integrated quick text-viewer
* Animation & Transition effects
ThinkFree supports a variety of animation effects such as entrance, fly in, pinwheel etc. Slides with animations are displayed with a star (★). Adding a transition effect (24 kinds of effects) is also easy using the contextual menu on slide’s thumbnail view.
* Insert Video Clips
Show supports multimedia effects to grab an audience’s attention by delivering dynamic presentations.
* Slide Note
Show supports slide notes that allow you to add annotations with a stylus pen or finger during a slide show.
* Insert PDF Annotations
PDF viewer supports highlighting on important content and annotations using shapes, comments and lines for emphasis.
* Numeric Keyboard & Easy Calculation
Calc provides accurate and complex functions with various numeric keyboards. It also supports function search, which is similar to the MS Office feature.
* Various Fonts
A variety of fonts types corresponding to MS Office are provided, enabling you to select exactly what you want to use in your documents.
* Integrated Quick Text Viewer
If you need to open and read a large text heavy document, ThinkFree Mobile Pro will quickly change to a text viewer mode.
* Hyperlink, Dictionary, TTS
Inserting hyperlinks to objects helps you to support documents with more detailed explanations. You can also search for the exact meaning of words using the built-in dictionary and listen to the words via the TTS (Text-to-Speech) feature.
Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
Try our other Microsoft apps for Android tablets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype.
ZTasks is fun to use and comes with many powerful features including full text search, sorting and filtering, sharing, publishing, and much more!
ZTasks does not rely on CardDav or Excange ActiveSync protocols unlike other task sync apps and uses native Zimbra API's instead. This allows ZTasks to support additional features like tags, task priority and progress, and to work equally well with both Network and Community editions of Zimbra server without compromising on features.
✔ Access your data anywhere, any time - ZTasks seamlessly syncs your tasks from multiple accounts with your Zimbra collaboration server, so you can access your tasks from anywhere and on any device.
✔ Comprehensive Search - ZTasks leverages the power of Zimbra's adavanced search features by searching accross content and attachments to bring the right information to your fingertips
✔ Innovative Sorting and Filtering - Sort your task list by any way imaginable. Filter your task lists to quickly find the tasks that matter the most.
✔ Tags - Tag your tasks, then sort and filter your tasks with them.
✔ Colored Lists - Use color to distinguish and prioritize your task lists.
✔ Attachments - View attachments you have added to tasks and download them to your device.
✔ Share - ZTasks integrates into the Android sharing system, so you can share your tasks and lists with other apps on your device.
✔ Publish - Publish your task list and collaborate with other users on your server.
✔ Notifications - Get notified of task reminders on your phone or tablet. Create reminders on your mobile device and get them on the web interface.
✔ Location Reminders - Use a task's location field to setup location-based reminders
✔ GeoTagging - Quickly tag your tasks with your current location.
✔ Attachments - Attach any number of files from your phone to a task. Take pictures or record audio clips and attach them to a task.
✔ Multiple Accounts - Sync your tasks across multiple Zimbra accounts
✔ Widgets - Quickly view and manage your task lists using widgets on your home screen
✔ Shake to clear completed tasks
✔ ICS(Android 4.0) style UI with bulk tag, delete, move, mark complete, and sharing features
✔ Scroll horizontally to switch between task lists, or use the drop down navigation on top
✔ Autocomplete email addresses from the Zimbra Global Address List when publishing task lists
✔ Pull down to refresh / resync a task list
✔ Quick progress and priority indicators
✔ Fast Scroll (like Contacts app) to quickly scroll down large task lists
✔ Rich Text editor for authoring HTML content in task details
The app has been tested to work on both community and network editions of Zimbra version 6 and up.
Cette application permet aussi d'utiliser simplement FreeWifi_secure et de suivre sa consommation grâce aux widgets proposés.
**Si vous avez un téléphone Dual SIM, suivez bien les indications affcihées lors du premier lancement.**
**En cas de problème, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter via l'email ci-dessous !**
- notification de nouveaux messages
- écoute des messages dans n'importe quel ordre
- archive des messages dans le téléphone
- rappel direct du correspondant
- réponse par SMS
- partage des messages (par email ou autre)
- suppression des messages
- ajout d'un numéro aux contacts
- enregistrement d'une annonce d'accueil
- configuration du délais avant répondeur (dans "Paramètres")
- accès au suivi conso détaillé de la ligne
- installation de la sonnerie "Free Revolution" (dans "Outils")
- configuration simplifiée de FreeWifi_secure (dans "Outils")
- widgets (redimensionnables)
Communauté Google+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/109128254615315988608/
Détails des permissions utilisées par l'application :
Historique de l'appareil et des applis : pour debugger
Contacts : pour associer le numéro d'un message reçu à un contact
Position : pour utiliser des infos techniques sur les antennes (RNC, CellID, …)
SMS : pour envoyer des SMS à un contact ayant laissé un message
Téléphone : pour rappeler un contact ayant laissé un message
Photos/Contenus multimédias/Fichiers : pour archiver un message (stockage externe de l'appareil)
Micro : pour enregistrer une annonce d'accueil
Information sur la connexion Wi-Fi : pour configurer FreeWifi_secure
Identifiant d'appareil et infos appel : pour pouvoir activer et utiliser la MVV
Autres : ajouter une MVV au système
Don't worry about you hotmail account being changed, this app solves your problem!
This app is the best and fastest way to navigate to you emails into the new interface, with a light and simple interface.
Fast and intuitive, check all your emails anytime, anywhere!
This is a useful unofficial application for your favorite email account, a faster and better way to get there.
It was built for speed!
Application is not sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed.
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
To get task support, please install this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
Since version 0.4 CalDAV-Sync supports read-only sync of webcal ics feeds (via http & https).
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app:
Although this issue seems to be fixed in Android 4.2 the workaround is still required on Samsung devices.
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar on your server account).
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
Please send me an email if you find a bug. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it. It's also possible that your server has a bug that CalDAV-Sync can not (yet) tolerate or work around. If you report bugs I can fix them quickly and everyone will benefit.
It is tested and works with
- OSX/iCal Server
- Oracle Beehive
- many more, see http://dmfs.org/wiki/ for a list of all servers reported to work
Note to Yahoo!® users: Due to the many issues on Yahoo!'s servers, Yahoo! is no longer officially supported by this app.
Note to Free.fr users: Free.fr doesn't support CalDAV. However you should be able to sync your free.fr calendar one-way using the Webcal option.
After the installation got to "Settings" > "Accounts & Sync" and create a new Account.
If there is no calendar installed on your device, go to my website and install CalendarProvider.apk and Calendar.apk (FroYo and Gingerbread only)
Once this app reaches version 1.0, I'll make it open source.
See http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open_source_status for details on the open source status.
* task support (you'll need this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks)
* basic support for self-signed certificates
* supports SNI (needs Android 2.3 and newer)
* supports client certificate authentication (Only Android 4.0 and 4.2 and newer, doesn't work on Android 4.1 yet)
* any number of CalDAV-accounts supported
* automatic calendar discovery (works for most servers)
* supports OAuth2.0 authentication for Google accounts
* syncs multiple alarms
* loads calendar colors from servers if available
* sync multiple calendars per account
* full support for time zones
* encrypts passwords in local database
* supports webcal ics feeds (read-only)
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn't work with all calendars apps)
* Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian translations
With a powerful unified accounts experience packaged in an intuitive and easy to use design, Blue Mail provides a top notch email service.
ALL YOUR EMAILS IN ONE PLACE
● Multiple providers - Gmail, Yahoo mail, Outlook and Office36
● Support for IMAP, Exchange & POP3 mailbox
● Sync multiple mailboxes from all your providers in a Unified Interface
● Real push email for the widest range of mail services
● Material Design and Lollipop
● SMARTEST MOBILE NOTIFICATIONS - Quiet Hours, Custom Sounds, Vibrate, LED Light, Snooze Alerts and other preferences per each of your accounts
● BEAUTIFUL DARK THEME - with automatic switch between day & night modes
● RICH TEXT SIGNATURE - Easily configure text styles and add your logo
● ANDROID WEAR - Smart email on your watch
● MOBILE PRINTING – Integrated with any printer supported by Android such as select plugins
● DYNAMIC SMART CONVERSATIONS – Makes email convenient and easy
● CONFIGURABLE MENUS – Customize your swipe menu and email view actions with what matter to you the most
● APP ICON UNREAD BADGE – See if you have a new email in your inbox directly from your home screen
● DAYS TO SYNC - Customized for offline use
● SCROLLABLE AND UNREAD WIDGETS - Access your emails inbox at a glance
GETTING STUFF DONE
● SET EMAILS TO LATER - Quickly mark emails to be handled later and set reminders so you do not miss them
● MARK EMAILS AS DONE - When you finish handling an email, you can just mark it as done to get it out of the way without having to delete it or reach Zero Inbox by using smart filters.
● QUICK FILTERS - Easily filter emails by unread/starred
● SENDER'S IMAGE - Your friends and contacts photos to help you process your incoming mail faster
● SERVICES LOGOS - Easily recognize popular services from their icons
● UNREAD COUNT - On your App icon (for supported devices) or a 1x1 unread widget for any account including Unified Inbox!
● COLOR CODING - Makes it all simple
SECURITY ABOVE ALL
● INDUSTRY LEADING ENCRYPTION - Your data is always encrypted to protect all your email
communications and information secured. Type uses leading industry protocols to secure and protect your data.
● LOCK SCREEN - You can set a timed lock screen to protect your private emails
We ♥ getting your feedback! Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to everyone who rates us 5 stars, or provides a warm feedback. It's so encouraging for the team!
For news, please follow us on Twitter & Facebook:
Your email inbox should help you live and work better, but instead it often buries the important stuff and creates more stress than it relieves. Inbox, built by the Gmail team, keeps things organized and helps you get back to what matters.
• HIGHLIGHTS - Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check-in for flights, see shipping information for purchases, and view photos from friends right up front.
• BUNDLES - Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one swipe.
• REMINDERS - More than mail, you can add Reminders so your inbox contains all the things you need to get back to.
• SNOOZE - Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you are ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home, or whenever you choose.
• SEARCH - Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for— from your upcoming flight to a friend's address— without having to dig through messages.
• WORKS WITH GMAIL - Inbox is built by the Gmail team, so all your messages from Gmail are here, along with the reliability and spam protection of Gmail. All of your messages are still in Gmail and always will be.
Note: Currently for Gmail and iCloud accounts. Other email platforms coming soon.
Mailbox is a completely redesigned inbox that makes email light, fast, and mobile-friendly. Quickly swipe messages to your archive or trash. Scan an entire conversation at once with chat-like organization. Snooze emails until later with the tap of a button — they’ll return to your inbox automatically so you can focus on what's important now.
Mailbox checks your email from the cloud and delivers it to your phone securely. Now with Auto-swipe, Mailbox learns from your swipes and snoozes to automate common actions. Mute that conversation you don’t care about, snooze messages from your friend to this evening, or route all of your receipts to a list — automatically.
Mailbox’s delightful UI and smart features make getting to zero — and staying there — a breeze. After you experience a clean inbox, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
“Already the app I use most often.”
— MG Siegler, parislemon.com
“The best email management app you'll ever use.”
— Ryan Lawler, TechCrunch