Pianists, and many other instrumentalists, spend much time working on rudimentary elements like scales. Isomorphic keyboards promise to reduce the time required for you to move from beginner to expressive musician.
Isomorphic (also known as "consistent-interval") keyboards are easier for many people to learn than piano keyboards. Theoretically, they reduce the time required to learn scales, chords, intervals, and arpeggios by more than 92%. This is because on an isomorphic keyboard, once the fingering for, say, an individual major scale is mastered, this same fingering pattern may immediately be used to play any major scale. Instead of 12 major scales to learn, isomorphic keyboardists only need to learn one. Instead of twelve minor-seventh chords, only one. Instead of twelve variants of any technical exercise, isomorphic keyboardist need learn only one.
We currently support Sonome (Harmonic Table), Jammer (Wicki-Hayden), and Janko layouts. IsoKeys is polyphonic on devices that support multitouch.
With the purchase of the "OSC/MIDI over WiFi" feature, you may use IsoKeys as a MIDI controller to drive your sequencer of software synthesizer. You may also purchase a feature to turn off the banner advertisements that are present in the free version of the app.
IsoKeys delivers the power of isomorphic keyboards to all Android users. But some patience is needed upfront. There are a lot of buttons, including redundant buttons, in IsoKeys. Take your time and let the patterns emerge.
To improve the quality of our application, we reserve the right to track and report user activity inside IsoKeys. All data collected will be anonymous. We respect your privacy and will not collect any information to identify you personally.
Tuning Bell™ and IsoKeys™ are trademarks of Tuning Bell Studios LLC.
In this sound design course, Mo has prepared a rack full of awesome instruments and FX to unleash the power of Reason's amazing synths (think Thor and Scream 4, The Echo and Kong...)
You'll be blown away by what Dr. OctoRex can do when the good Doctor's envelopes filters and LFOs are tweaked and infused newfound energy! Then watch as Mo combines several of Reason's most twisted synths and FX and asserts control over 'em all using the power of the Combinator to create one massive sound effect that can be set free with one key press!
But let's not forget our old friend ReCycle...Learn how this granddad of rackmates can slice up your twisted audio and then toss it back inside OctoRex for some serious mangling—all within the powerful Reason rack.
Wow...so much to do and so much audio to do it with! Join Mo Volans and unleash your inner audio mangler in this 29-tutorial masterpiece, Twisted Sound Design .
Table of contents:
1. What Is Sound Design?
2. A Sound Designer’s Paradise
3. Patches, Devices and Audio
4. Synthesis Is Key in Sound Design
5. Reason’s Synthesizers
6. The Power of Thor
7. Treating External Sounds in Thor
8. Samplers Are Synths Too
9. A Note on the CV/Gate System
10. Thinking Outside the Box
11. Diverse Oscillator Setups
12. Granular Magic
13. "Found Sound" Theory
14. Pads, Drones and Textures
15. Drops, Sweeps and Rises
16. SFX With Dr. OctoRex
17. Building FX Kits in Kong
18. Redrum As an FX Trigger
19. Creating Super FX Processors
20. Ultimate Synth FX Stacks
21. Deep Macro Modulation
22. External and Internal Audio Editing
23. Time Stretch Essentials
24. Slicing, Dicing, Cutting and Pasting
25. ReCycle Your New Audio
26. Cutting-edge Distortion Sounds
27. Using Analog Echo Effects
28. Filtering Your New Effects
29. Tight Spaces and Ambience
THIS IS THE FULL VERSION
Disable the "haptic feedback" if you heard crack sounds (Galaxy S III).
We recommend you to try the FREE version first: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.quet.android.audioid_free
- Sound quality 16-bit PCM at 44kHz, 32kHz, 22 kHz, 16kHz or 11Khz
- Minimal latency supported by the device
- Linear and logarithmic knobs and bars
- Visual pitches synced with the tempo
- 1x TR-808 drum machine style and sounds
- 1x TR-909 drum machine
- 2x TB-303 bassline / groovebox
- Independent (but synced) sequencer clock for each machine
- Steps divider and reverser
- Resolution from 1/128 to 1/2
- Independent mixer levels for the drum machine, the bass lines and fxs
- Independent levels, mutes and solos for each drum instrument
- Memory of 4 banks of 8 patterns with 16 instruments containing 16 steps maximum each
- Memory of 4 banks of 8 patterns with 39 notes containing 16 steps maximum each
- Pattern edition (Clear, Copy, Cut, Paste, Merge, Randomize)
- Bank loop (disabled, sequential or random)
- Real-time chained effects (Flanger, Phaser, Distortion, Delay, Moog filters, Formant and Bitcrusher) with various parameters
- Audio FFT visualizer (waveform and frequency bands)
- Multitouch equalizer from -10dB to +10dB for each supported frequency band
- Fine and terribly efficient bass boost
- Presets can be saved, restored and deleted in individual file
- Support recording to .wav
- Audiofocus support
- Android 2.3 or greater
- 768Mhz CPU or faster
More details on http://audioid.android.quet.org/
ABOUT REQUESTED PERMISSIONS
- CHANGE YOUR AUDIO SETTINGS is only used to set the global volume of the device
- RECORD AUDIO is only used for the real-time audio waveform visualizer. Stated from http://developer.android.com/reference/android/media/audiofx/Visualizer.html: [...]to protect privacy of certain audio data (e.g voice mail) the use of the visualizer requires the permission android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO
- PREVENT TABLET FROM SLEEPING / PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING helps to avoid big trouble for a DJ in the middle of a live session when screen turns out
- move-to-SD feature
- Trivial protection to check and make sure you bought the app
Configurable click combinations
* Single/double/triple/quadruple click
* Single/double/triple click and hold
* These options work for the play/pause, next and previous button.
* Play/pause, next, previous or stop track
* Volume up, down or reset and rise
* Launch app (e.g. Voice Actions)
* Fast forward or rewind (long press or toggle)
* Tasker task (search 'Tasker' in the Google Play Store)
* Say time (requires Text-to-Speech)
* Target a specific media player to control.
* Separate volume levels will remember the media volume when (un)plugging your headset and restore it when (un)plugging your headset later.
* Ear protection allows you to limit the volume level.
* Volume reset and rise will start where you set it to start and rises based on the long-press delay.
* Option to speak the name or number of the person calling. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
* Single click on the play/pause button answers/ends calls.
* Double click on the play/pause button declines incoming calls and (un)mutes the mic during calls.
* Triple click repeats the caller name or number. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
* The buttons of the 5 above options are customisable.
* Monitor headset activity with timestamps.
* A widget to quickly switch the targeted media player.
* Export your settings to your SD card to switch between profiles or to back-up your settings. This function can be found by pressing menu.
* Execute actions when plugging your headset in or out.
* Turn on 'Headset (with mic) only' or 'Ignore system clicks' to selectively execute button actions.
* The play/pause button's long press functionality does not currently work with Jelly Bean due to Google forcing Voice Search to be launched.
* Works with almost all devices/wired headsets.
* Volume buttons on iPod/iPhone headsets will NOT work. This is due to hardware issues.
* Bluetooth headsets might not work.
* Fast forward and rewind require the media player to support it.
* TTS functionality requires Text-to-Speech to be installed on your phone.
* If Headset Droid seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
* If no conflicts are found, use the Headset monitor to see how Headset Droid is receiving and handling button interaction.
* For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.
* Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
* Please use the trial version to check if Headset Droid works without issues with your phone/headset/player. Uninstall the trial before installing the full version.
If you have any other suggestions, questions or issues, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to respond asap. Please don't use reviews for complaints as I will be unable to respond to your issue.
Midi Melody for Android is similar in function and appearance to Synthesia, a popular computer program which displays falling notes corresponding to keys played on a piano. Not only does this allow for a pleasant visualization of MIDI files, but also serves as an effective learning tool for those who are incapable of sight reading.
Because tapping the screen of a phone or tablet doesn't offer the learning experience of playing on a real piano, Midi Melody allows you to connect your own digital piano via USB - Play along on your own piano with the falling notes at your own pace! Otherwise, Midi Melody can also play a MIDI file back for you, so you can see which keys to press and when - No need for sheet music!
Enjoy practicing and learning new music in a fun way with your smartphone or tablet, and impress your friends with your newfound ability to play piano!
<> Clean, polished interface.
<> Automatically displays MIDI files in your Download and Music directories.
<> Browse local and external SD card to locate and open MIDI files.
<> Play from a MIDI capable digital piano or Synthesizer via USB (Requires USB OTG capable device)
<> Lengthen or shrink falling note sizes
<> Show notes on the virtual piano keys.
<> Change color of falling notes; left and right hands can be different colors if the MIDI file contains separate tracks.
<> Choose between 128 different instruments.
Please email me if you want to report a bug or problem, have any feature suggestions, or if you are unable to connect your digital piano or synthesizer.
Tags: midi files - usb - keyboard - piano - synthesia android - midi controller
It's time to give a new SPIN on how you LISTEN TO YOUR MUSIC. Welcome to the only music app your device will ever need! You can now hear all your music in Pure HD Audio.
The Liquid Spins app is powered by MAXD- so you know you are listening to the best High Definition audio on the planet.
Simple to use….
A totally new sound experience to plug into, or sync up to any Bluetooth speaker (like your car’s audio). This is not a simple EQ, this is an incredible sound expanding player that is like no other. Try it for yourself and you will be hooked! No rooting required.
- Plays mp3 files (limited time free version, other formats supported in upgraded version)
- Select genre or type of music wheel
- Floating "Wave Adjusting Tool" (WAT TM) for customization of audio Low, Mid, and Hi range
- WAT TM (Wave Adjustment Tool) flat reset button
- Realistic HD sound from mp3 files
- Create and edit playlists
- Quick List creates a new playlist from songs the user has played from Track list
- Show album art (if available)
- Identifies track being played
- Displays album art if available
- Genre list
- Album list
- Track list
- Artist list
- Fast forward/rewind on status bar
- Single or multiple repeat
- Song select next or previous
- Shuffle mode
- MAXD on/off for comparison
- Sounds GREAT on Bluetooth
- Automatically changes to Spanish on Spanish Language devices (other languages will be added)
Download the quickstart guide at - https://s3.amazonaws.com/static-liquidspins/guides/LS_Player_App_Quick_Start_Guide.pdf
Dual core processor, 1GHz or better, Android version 2.3 and up
For comments and suggestions email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
For Customer Support email us at -
Web site - www.liquidspins.com
Midi Sheet Music comes with over 50 classical piano songs, from popular composers such as Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin. In addition, MIDI music files are freely available all over the internet. Start learning your favorite songs on the piano today.
* Adjusting the speed of the music
* Playing only the left-hand or right-hand staff
* Playing a subset of measures continuously in a loop
* Transposing the notes up or down
* Changing the instruments used for each MIDI track
Midi Sheet Music contains no ads.
Everything is real-time and optimized for mobile devices.
Create your rack by adding up to 14 machines from a choice of:
* Subsynth - Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer
* PCMSynth - Multi-sample wave synthesizer
* BassLine - 303-like monosynth
* BeatBox - 8-channel sampling drum machine
* PadSynth - Harmonic table pad synthesizer
* 8BitSynth - 8bit equation solver synthesizer
* Modular - Fully configurable and routable synthesizer
* Organ - Hammond-like tonewheel organ with rotary speaker
* Vocoder - 8-band harmonic vocoder
* FMSynth - DX-style 3-operator fm synthesizer
The app also includes:
* Effects rack supporting 2 effects per machine. (16 effect types)
* Mixer desk with global Delay/Reverb effects
* Master section with parametric EQ and limiter
* Song sequencer
Supports automation on most controls and includes powerful editors for modifying recorded automation curves.
All files are stored on the user-accessible storage, and users can supply their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynth, BeatBox, and Vocoder.
Supports all uncompressed WAV files (8-16-24-32bit, any sampling rate).
The PCMSynth can also load SoundFont files (.sf2) and FL Studio mobile instruments (.instr, .ZIP)
Class-compliant USB MIDI controllers can be connected via USB OTG cable on devices running at least Android 3.2 and supporting USB host mode.
See the in-app help section for tutorial videos and full online manual.
Minimum device specs are:
* 1GHz ARMv7 processor
* 800 x 480 resolution screen
* Headphones or external speakers
This is a demo version of Caustic. There is no time limit in demo mode but save/export are disabled. The app will automatically save your current song between sessions.
Unlock the full version buy purchasing the "Caustic Unlock Key" (sold separate). The full version enables song saving as well as exporting to WAV, Ogg and MIDI.
There is also a FREE (full version) PC version available for download on the product website.
Come visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com to download more presets, request features, share your tracks and hear what others are creating with Caustic 3.
- Record Audio: The app supports recording your own samples.
- USB Storage: All samples and songs are stored on your device and can be accessed via USB.
- Full network access: To launch the (optional) FTP server, nothing else.
If you have any problems, write me via the developer email or visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com
SingleCellSoftware is one person working part-time, please keep that in mind...
Some virtual musical instruments included:
piano, guitar, change the guitar tuning to get other tunings like bass tuning, violin tuning, virtual recorder incorporated, virtual saxophone, virtual trumpet, chromatic harmonic.
Create drums scores with all percusion instruments
Karaoke incorporated, write the lyrics of your song in any track, and see your lirycs like a karaoke.
Create piano pieces with the correct finger position.
Save sheet music as image, ringtone, midi file, project.
Change configurations to show notes over the piano, guitar or inside sheet music.
Add vibrato, bends, grupeto, tuplets, staccato, ligature and more effects to your scores.
Ideal for composers
Zoom in, Zoom out to scores.
Resonator is a virtual guitar (and bass, and banjo, and ukulele, and mandolin) fretboard - built to be the most playable of them all. And Resonator does wireless MIDI. Play instruments on your WIFI network with a high degree of expression and control.
Try Resonator for free with no ads, timers, or clutter. The free version is limited to using: four strings, four frets, and two built-in sounds. If you decide you want more...get Resonator Pro to unlock more instruments with over a dozen tunings, up to 8 frets, and access triple the number of built-in MIDI sounds and program change controls.
Compared with other virtual guitars and fretted instrument apps: Resonator models strings touch intuitively, giving you control over note duration and loudness (on pressure sensitive screens), and by handling pull-offs, slide, and multitouch (on multitouch screens). And Resonator is designed to look and work great on the latest tablets!
Resonator starts up clean and fast with a fresh look - try it and see the difference yourself!
* If you have a suggestion or find a problem:
* Please contact us first (see below).
* We may already be working on it...
Building on the success of ToneTap: MIDI for woodwind players, we are proud to bring you Resonator: MIDI for guitar players. And check out Dapple: MIDI for everyone.
Compare: Solo, Robotic Guitarist, Virtual Guitar, My Guitar, RockOut, Real Guitar
Keywords: midi controller, midi guitar, wireless midi, virtual guitar, virtual bass, synthesizer, guitar, bass, fretboard, recording, transcription, guitar app
Use it for songwriting experiments, to create backing tracks for practicing solos, or just for fun. Easily create arrangements and mixes by selecting from hundreds of piano, guitar, synth, bass and drum tracks.
This is a fully functional evaluation version of the full (paid) app Chordbot Pro. It has all the features of the full version, but with disabled save and export features.
* 60+ chord types
Including classics like AugAdd2 and Min7(#11), in all inversions.
* 70+ comping style presets
Simple but usable arrangements that won't get in your way.
* 400+ instrument tracks
Individually mixable dynamic instrument tracks that can be combined to form unique comping styles.
* Inversion control / slash chords
Manually select chord inversions, or let Chordbot select the smoothest inversion automatically.
* Song sections
Songs can be structured into repeatable sections (verse, chorus, etc). Each section can have its own comping style/arrangement.
* MIDI/WAV export (only in full version) and background playback
Refine your compositions in a DAW/MIDI sequencer or play along with a virtual instrument
Automatic song generator with pop, jazz and experimental profiles.
See chordbot.com for more information and audio demos.
Please report all bugs to:
There is also experimental USB MIDI keyboard support, for devices that support USB host mode.
This project was featured in the Google I/O 2013 talk, "High Performance Audio for Android", as an example of how to accomplish low latency, reliable audio playback.