The easiest way for dialing, especially while driving.
Talk with your friends without searching them in the contacts list, but find them with your voice.
Just say a contact name or part of it and the application will recognize your voice and give you the options to call, open the send message screen or the send email screen for this contact in only one click.
You can configure the user interface according to your needs, all options are available by default: make a call, send SMS and send email.
Be aware of the fact that before talking a contact you must record yourself in a noiseless area, and speak clearly.
Make sure your voice recognition is well configured to your language, it can be changed at the setting scope, sometimes there are few options for one language, try all of them in order to get the best recognition results.
For Android version lower than 4.1 and for Non supported offline languages - Internet connection is required.
The offline recognition is available for all the offline languages supported by Google.
You should manage this option from the Google "Voice search" --> Settings --> Voice --> Offline speech recognition
The Dialer One development has been stopped. We focus all our resources on the new dialer app under 2GIS brand instead. Get it here:
*Call log grouped by contact
*Swipe between screens
*Simultaneous search on calls and contacts on two languages
*Filter contacts by group/organization
*Filter calls by type
**Internet and Location permissions are for Yandex geo-search**
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
☆Fast and smooth
☆Smart T9 algorithm
☆Directly call/text to someone by swiping left/right
☆Various themes and plugins
This is a trial version with 5 days trial period. When the trial period expired, you will be asked to buy PRO version. You can still keep trying if you haven't decided to buy.
Help to translate to your language, please visit http://crowdin.net/project/dialer
CAUTION: It's dangerous to uninstall/disable stock contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls (911 etc.)!
• Long press the contacts button(at left-bottom corner of dialer view) to quick access favorites
• Dial "#" key to perform phone number searching
• Dial "*" key to display list of most frequently contacted contacts
• Swipe contact item left or right, to send SMS or make a call directly
Performs vibrate notification when outgoing call connected or call disconnected
Help exDialer to grant ability to clear missed call notifications
Customize icons of exDialer by creating shortcuts
Provides the location information of phone numbers
• Missed call notifications remained
For Android version above 4.3, you can go to system "Settings" -> "Security" -> "Notification access", and check "exDialer".
For others try "xMissedCall Patch" or "xMissedCall Plugin" if your phone is rooted.
• Unable to select SIM card ID when make a call on phones with Dual SIM cards.
Android SDK does not support Dual SIM cards. So, I have no way to solve this problem until Google release new SDK which supports Dual SIM cards.
Excellent MiUI rom
Translators on Crowdin
Piotrek Paszek --- Polish
dancer_69 --- Greek
Kayusumi --- Chinese Traditional
Filipe Garcia --- Portuguese
hopler --- Spanish
Илья Яковлев & Илья и Ася --- Russian
TweetyPeety --- German
scrpn30 --- French
Neo3000x --- Danish
crking --- Czech
0ftal --- Hebrew
gepardus --- Slovene
Alireza Afkar --- Persian
Стоян Иванов, Димитър Димитров --- Bulgarian
stegg, Alex --- Italian
giorgi-alonso --- Georgian
Özgürce --- Turkish
Turdo D. --- Romanian
Indiant --- Hungarian
alienyd --- Vietnamese
distan7 --- Indonesian
MariusOX --- Norwegian
machhho --- Arabic
janni_mz --- Latvian
Mihovil Stanic --- Croatian
pRo_lama --- Slovak
Planet X --- Dutch
dusttea, Sang Gu Bach --- Korean
Marko Kostic, Zoran Mihajlović --- Serbian
Ivan Katlianik --- Belarusian
iff2 --- Estonian
Ігор Омельчук --- Ukrainian
Vladimir Zemlianskij a.k.a sait0n --- Lithuanian
Eduard Babayan(edo248) --- Armenian
Tmallafre --- Catalan
All guys in XDA forum who give me great suggestions
Why you should choose Mo+: - Free. All the services of voice calls and texting are as FREE as you believe! - Always online. Call, chat and get connected with your GTalk friends, wherever you go - High-quality voice calls. The services provided by Mo+ include high-quality voice calls which can enable you to chat with your friends just like face to face. - Easy to use. Start calling or texting with minimum tap.
More features coming soon... Stay tuned!
* Google voice has stopped free Voice & Text services to 3rd parties. However, you can still earn tons of Mo+ FREE credits to use Mo+ GVPhone Out.
The goal of Voice Text is to give you an easy and simple way to send and receive text messages by voice without learning any voice commands. Voice Text offers a simple and predictable way of sending and receiving texts by voice. Lots of features make Voice Text one of the easiest and customizable voice-to-text applications available.
★ Text by voice
★ Receive and listen to text messages hands-free
★ Make phone calls by voice
★ Auto Play Text Messages
★ 5 Widgets, 1 Shortcut
★ Set custom voice commands
★ Disable Voice Text during specific hours
★ Battery efficient (No background services)
★ Tasker supported
★ Ad-free upgrade available
★ Driving detection - Have your messages read aloud when driving!
★ Floating bubble to open Voice Text from anywhere.
- Internet connection required to use most features
- This application is supported by ads
- Third party text messaging clients may cause Voice Text to not work properly
- Help can be found at http://www.mobiletrialware.com/voicetext
- Please do not text and drive
SMS message messages texting text messages text by voice voice text speaking text messages drive and text handsfree or hands free SMS messaging
Truedialer gives you instant access to relevant information about people you are about to call, and lets you save the information quickly into your phonebook for later use. And the best part? It’s completely FREE!
• Fast, accurate, and easy to use
• Quick dial for calling favorite contacts
• Access over 1.6 billion Contacts through our unique Truecaller search integration.
• No more unknown call records in your call log, we fill in the missing information for you (if available)
• T9 search (supports predictive text)
• Support for over 500 Dual SIM devices
• Search quickly
• Edit phone contacts for managing phonebook
Truedialer is brought to you by the Truecaller Team! More than 100M people around the world use Truecaller to help manage their contacts and calls, with millions more joining each month.
Please note: WiFi or data connection needed to lookup contacts outside your phonebook
We do not recommend uninstalling/disabling the stock contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls (911, 112, 999, 1XX etc)!
To make the best user experience for our users we need the following permissions; location (to filter out irrelevant search results depending on country location), contacts (the ability for users to manage their contacts within the app), and phone (to be able to directly call a phone number)
To learn more about why we require certain permissions please visit: http://www.truecaller.com/support#/Truedialer/a9
*** If you have any problem with the callback then please place a quick call on the official site to check it: http://google.com/voice/m
The callback can be redirected to all popular SIP clients (Sipdroid, Fring, ...) on your device to make calls over the internet or you can combine a virtual phone number + SIP (like Callcentric) to make free calls.
To configure/modify callback numbers you need to login to your Google Voice account in a browser.
This application uses minimal memory and resources, no voicemail/SMS/alert/notification support.
A tip to combine SIP and a U.S. virtual phone number to setup the Google Voice callback:
- Create a SIP (VOIP) account. (e.g. select one from http://mobilevoip.com/supported_brands)
- Create a U.S. virtual phone number and add the new SIP account. (e.g. www.callcentric.com)
- Add the new virtual phone number to your Google account here: http://www.google.com/voice
- Install a SIP client to your phone and setup SIP account. (e.g. SipDroid)
- Login in Voice+ and make a call from the dialer or contact list and choose the phone number for callback.
To run this application user needs an operator code, SIP user name and password that can be collected from provider. Service providers will get an operator code providing their soft switch IP and port. Service provider can have branded solution with his own brand.
1. SIP incoming and outgoing call via GPRS/3G/4G or WiFi data connection
2. Supported codec: G.729, G.711
3. Detect IP block issue and resolve instantly
4. Can bypass any Firewall and can works behind NAT
5. Can bypass SIP blockage with Low bandwidth consumption by customized solution
6. Smart echo cancellation and noise reduction technique
7. Embedded with phone contact
8. On screen call time and balance display
9. Call log of incoming and outgoing calls
10. DTMF support (RFC 2833, SIP Info)
11. PLC (Packet Loss Concealment) and VAD (Voice Activity Detection) implemented
12. User panel for monitoring login details like country and mobile operator (for GPRS/3G) users are registered
For using this app, end users will need an Operator Code, which they can obtain from a VoIP Service Provider. While Service Providers can use this White Label Platform to offer Mobile VoIP services in their own brand.
★VoIP Calls & SMSs via Wifi, 3G / 4G, edge or UMTS.
★Cross-platform Instant Messaging – an Android user can chat with an iPhone user or a Windows OS user can chat with a BlackBerry user. Offer unlimited mobile chatting and increase stickiness to your brand.
★Easy Sign Up with Mobile Number as user ID & automatic Buddy List creation with facility to invite phonebook contacts to install the app.
★Facility to enable Mobile Top Up.
For Service Providers
iTel Mobile Dialer Express is available in all major OS Platforms and you can fully customize & brand it as per your requirements. For a free trial:
1. Visit www.revesoft.com
2. Register for a free Demo, with details of your softswitch(IP, Port) & we will send you a Demo Operator Code for testing the app on your own softswitch.
For End Users
You will be prompted for the following while starting the app:
1. Operator Code – Collect Operator Code from your VoIP service provider. If the Service Provider is using REVE platform, he will be able to provide a valid Operator Code.
2. Mobile Number – to be entered with country code.
3. Password – Received via SMS / IVR after entering your mobile number.
1. Android 5.0 material design, Cool, Modern, Easy
2. Speed Dial make you dial fastly to your favorite/frequent contacts
3. Cool Dialer Pad
4. T9 search function for English and Chinese
5. Automatically match and search contact when input number
6. Recents Call Logs track the contact record clearly
7. All Contacts with quick finding A-Z sidebar make you find contact easily
8. Import/Export contacts
9. Seach by keyword or by voice
10. Speed dial setting
11. Phone ringtone customization
12. Support Dual SIM cards phones(Samsung, Moto, HTC, HuaWei, MTK, ZTE, Lenovo, CoolPad, etc),
You can select SIM card ID when make a call on phones with Dual SIM cards
13. All call log and Missed call log
14. Voice Mail
Lollipop dialer, dialer and contacts, dial pad, dialer theme, dialer widget
dialer app, DualSim, Lollipop phone
Enjoy! If you like KK Dialer (KK Phone), please rate it high★★★★★, press G+1, and recommend KK Dialer to your friends, thanks
1. Long click the search key
(or Widget click)
2. Speak to the mic
3. Your voice will be copied to the clipboard, then you can paste it anywhere you want
* Save to Clipboard
* Web search
* Contacts search
* Maps search
Note: This application will not be visible in your phone's home screen. Access application settings via Smart Connect (LiveWare™ Manager), or via your phone's status bar.
First, connect and pair with your Bluetooth device manually (this is a requirement) and then just turn off and on Bluetooth (or leave Bluetooth on and turn the screen on) and it will auto connect.
☆☆☆☆☆ “Best app, best developer! - Best app! Made a suggestion to the developer, it was done the very next day! AWESOME is an understatement!” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Very good - Works extremely well, thanks for such a great app, use it everyday with my cars blue tooth...very convenient.” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Good job - Very good app does what its supposed to” - Customer feedback
See FAQ for more information: http://www.uniqtec.eu/applications/bluetooth-auto-connect.html
■ Auto connect to all devices
■ Specify many global profiles
■ Prioritize your devices and select profiles for each
■ Control Bluetooth state for docked, charged and incoming / outgoing call events
■ Turn Bluetooth off after inactivity
■ Disable some devices
■ Shortcut support
■ Retry After
■ Bluetooth on
■ Screen on
■ Power and dock connected
■ Device connected and device disconnected
■ Media audio (A2DP)
■ Call audio (HSP)
■ Health (HDP)
■ Input Device (HID)
■ Networking (PAN)
■ Phone Book (PBAP)
■ Tasker integration (run a task from Tasker)
■ Audio notification (play a notification sound)
■ Run app
■ Advanced settings
■ Priority retry
■ Tasker and Locale plugin
■ Runs as a service which releases itself automatically when not needed
■ Suitable for Samsung S3 and others
■ No configuration required with auto mode
See our website for more information and FAQ