I will upgrade this to a 4 or 5 if it adds support for GnuCash sql database. I want to spin up my own server and have the desktop and phone share a database up on something like digital ocean
This app is ridiculous. ":The app does not offer full compatibility with GnuCash for the desktop. You cannot synchronise between the desktop app and this one..". If even this is not possible then it is much better to choose other apps for this considering that this one is awful as interface and as functionalities for tracking expenses.
Totals were different once I imported the file to the desktop version.
Good It's a good app though some times its a bit clunky to use.
Feature request Great upgrade. All is left that I need is currency conversion between different accounts. UPD: if passcode is enabled the app 'screenshot' should get blanked when in background and when choosing it in the task list. So that noone can see its recent state and transactions. UPD2: Seems, can't make backups to Dropbox. Not exports but backups. Exports are not the same as when u make exports it will remember transactions already exported and won't export them again. That I should gather all of them in pieces. :(
Gnu accounting Great now access on tab too! Good to use computer versionand open with this app.
- Bug fixes
Features from version 1.6.0
- Open desktop GnuCash XML files
- View reports (bar/line/pie charts) of income and expenses over time
- Create scheduled exports/backups to Google Drive or DropBox
- Added navigation drawer for easier access to functions
- Improved recurrence options for recurring transactions
- Always auto-balance transactions (with imbalance accounts)
- Improved suggestions for transaction autocomplete
Expense Manager - manage expenses + budget in a simple and yet professional app